siNcEreLy mE

believe or not, this was one of the first chapters I planned out lol

The next day after school, Connor raced to his car so he could get home. Why? Well because this was the day he was gonna befriend Evan Hansen. Something he'd been wanting to do for years.

Once he pulled into the driveway, he got out of the car and dashed to his room. Ignoring the calls of his mom asking how his day went. Like she actually cares.

Connor set down his backpack and closed the door in his room. He opened up his computer, and was about to send an email to Evan when he realized.

"Shit i dont know Evans Email."

Fuck. what was he supposed to do now? Maybe he should just give up and forget about befriending Evan.

No, nope he can't do that. He told himself he would do it today. So he would. Though maybe he should wait until tomorrow so he can ask Jared for Evan's email...they are partners in biology after all.

Wait thats it- Jared probably knows Evan's email. And Connor fucking has Jared's number. The excitement from when Connor first got home returned as he pulled up Jared's contact.

3:04 pm

Hot Topic: Sup dumbass

3:05 pm

Kleinman: hi

3:05 pm

Hot Topic: Can you give me Evan Hansen's email

3:06 pm

Kleinman: sure

Kleinman: why though

3:06 pm

Hot Topic: Too hard to explain through text

Hot Topic: Just give me it

3:07pm

Kleinman: dude

Kleinman: lets just fucking call

Kleinman: u could use evans email to send him pictures of ur cock

3:07 pm

Hot Topic: Dude wtf Im not gonna do that

3:08 pm

Kleinman: still

Kleinman: i wont give you evans email till u tell me what ur gonna do with it

Connor groaned.

3:08 pm

Hot Topic: Fine

A few seconds after he sent the text, Jared started calling him. Connor hesitated slightly before answering.

"So Hot Topic, what do you need Evan's email for?"

Connor swallowed. This was a bad idea. The reason he needed Evan's email is super embarrassing, so is it really worth it? He eventually decided that yes, yes it is.

"Look I'll tell you, just don't fucking laugh or anything ok?"

"Can't make any promises."

Connor sighed before telling Jared about how he wanted to be friends with Evan. But everytime he tried, it failed miserably. So he decided to just ask Evan through emails.