You & Ei (Genshin Impact FanF...

By lyviasast

You as a traveler from far away, accompanied by Paimon who is always beside you, decided to go to Inazuma to... More

Prologue: Welcome to Inazuma!
Chapter 1: The calm princess
Chapter 2: Sleepy ninja
Chapter 3: A girl who loves fireworks
Chapter 4: Strange dream
Chapter 5: What you saw, it's her
Chapter 6: "Paimon just feels nervous..."
Chapter 7: The Fontaine guy
Chapter 8: Balethunder...move away!
Chapter 9: The Generals
Chapter 10: Faintly vague
Chapter 11: Her Excellency
Chapter 12: A sweet and kind girl without break time
Chapter 13: Seirai Island? I want to know more!
Chapter 14: You will be inlaid upon this statue
Chapter 15: The battle with Shogun
Chapter 16: She took her
Chapter 17: You Shogun or Ei?
Chapter 18: Inazuma guy from Mondstadt
Chapter 20: Don't you ever be with her again, promise?
Chapter 21: The Archon who needs partner
Chapter 22: On the way to the battle
Chapter 23: Wanna join?
Chapter 24: Which should I choose?
News from the author
Chapter 25: I don't like Kujou, Y/N!
Chapter 26: Kazuha...you...
Chapter 27: You die or I die?
Chapter 28: I accept your love
Chapter 29: Something's happening with Teppei
Chapter 30: The war between Tengu and Dog
Chapter 31: How bad is Vision Hunt Decree
Chapter 32: Dumb bitch Signora!
Chapter 33: The death of the Crimson Witch
Chapter 34: Not long again almighty
Chapter 35: My apologies, Shogun
Chapter 36: Shogun? Destroyed
Chapter 37: Rarest day in Inazuma
Chapter 38: Bathhouse
Chapter 39: She misses her
Chapter 40: You are their Archon, Ei
Chapter 41: The nervousness
Chapter 42: Unload
Chapter 43: The plan for celebrating
Chapter 44: On the way to the party!
Chapter 45: Hard work first, have fun later
Epilogue: Seperation

Chapter 19: Walking with Ei

590 12 0
By lyviasast

Paimon's P.O.V.,

"I just don't want her to get dangerous." I worried about Y/N. "Same. Say, Paimon...how can you both meet each other?" Ayaka asked.

"Umm...well..." I supposed I don't want to tell it cause it's so embarrassing for me to tell (you know, the story when the Traveler met Paimon).

"Come on, just tell us," Thoma said. "Umm...but don't laugh, ok?" I said. "Laugh? No, no, we're not gonna laugh. But if this blonde-haired guy laughs...I'll handle the situation, Paimon. Don't worry about that." Ayaka said.

"Good idea, thanks, Ayaka. Well...how do I start first...ah yes!" I then begin to tell them...the goddamn...story of me met for the first time with Y/N.

Later,

"Owh...that's...cool," Ayaka said. "Yeah, wow, I never heard a story like this before. You guys are destined to meet of course." Thoma said. "Hehe, yeah! Paimon also can't believe Y/N gonna save me, *chuckles*." I chuckled.

"You go through Mondstadt and Liyue, is that not tiring?" Ayaka inquired. "Not at all. We already get used to it for our adventure." I answered. "Hmm...I see. It's very amazing if you both are not tired do your commission and adventure. But, how're Inazuma commissions if I want to know?" Thoma asked.

"Umm...just the same like Liyue's and Mondstadt's commissions. Kill the target and rescue people, yeah just the same." I replied. "Honestly, I want to go to Mondstadt and Liyue. Both of them stick together. But, it seems because of my job...*sighs*..." Ayaka said.

"Yeah...I want to go back to my homeland. I miss everything in Mondstadt. Maybe it's already more growing. Sadly, my job's here, so I can't go anywhere." Thoma said.

"Don't worry, guys! Next time, I will engage you to those 2 perfect lands!" I said. "Thank you, Paimon! You help us so much." Ayaka replied. "Can't wait to see my homeland," Thoma replied.

We are still on the boat, on the way to Seirai Island. By the look from my eyes...it's so strange. There is a floating tornado cloud with a purple silhouette. And there is a mountain with floating rocks on the top. Ugh...it's so scary!

"Uuh...what do you think of that place?" I asked Ayaka and Thoma.

"Tense," Ayaka answered.

"Dark," Thoma replied.

"Well...my answer same as you," I said.

Y/N's P.O.V.,

"A lot of them leave. A lot of them were scared. They leave with their scaredness. And this island just empty." Ei said. "Oh yes, can we just not walk here and there and do explore? Cause it feels awkward and weird." I said.

"Ah-so sorry. I kinda tense near the person although we already know each other." Ei said. "Ooh, it's fine. So...umm...what is that place? It seems like a village." I crossed my finger to the place like a village (a little bit the same as Konda Village).

"It's Koseki Village. Like I said before, people who live here then leave because of this disaster." Ei said. "Ooh...so...these are their living?" I inquired. "Yes," she answered shortly.

"Gee...we need to stop this," I said. "Stop this? You think you can do it?" Ei asked. "Umm...hope so," I said. "This is a huge one, I don't think you can do this," Ei said. "Well...from our fought before in Plane of Euthymia, you see my power, right?" I said. 

"Yeah, and that's still lost to handle this," Ei answered. "Aww...ok then," I said but I'm still optimistic myself to become stronger, stopping this land to not being so dangerous.

The village was just abandoned like that. What a creepy...

We continue our walk. Then we arrived in a place that was just normal for me.

"Why do we stop here?" I asked. "Huh? You say you want to explore this land, right?" Ei answered.

"Yes, but what I meant is...why we stop in this normal place?" I asked. "Ooh, a normal place you say? How dare you." Ei said. "Ooh, the Archon's mad," I said. "This place..." Ei said. "Huh? But you know, right?" I said.

"Umm...this place it's just a little broken cause...war," Ei replied. "Really?" I asked. "Mhm...I remember this place ever being used for a war between me and Thunderbird." (This is just fanfiction, you can believe it or not it's up to you).

"You and who? Thu...Thunderbird?" I said curiously. "Yes. I have a war with Thunderbird. She hates me and I hate her. So we decided to have a war with each other." Ei said. "Wait, wait, wait! I have a question. Who is Thunderbird?" I asked.

"If I tell you about her, it could be until tomorrow to continue," Ei said. "Gee, just answer me you don't want to, right?" I said. "I'd like to but...the explore," Ei said. "Ah, you're right!" I said. "Ok, I'm going to know Thunderbird later then."

Thunderbird...strange. I need to know more but where?

I and Ei have our walk again while we share the stories. Ei is so sociable. I can see if she knows the person longer, she will be loyal and be nice. She even says to herself that she loves desserts. Dango is her favorite one. Well, maybe I can make her other desserts for her. Moon Pie, Tea Break Pancake, Mint Jelly, and others! Nyam!

Her weakest point is dessert so if someone gave her dessert, she will be melt.

"Hmm...you can cook, huh?" Ei asked. "I can! You want me to cook something?" I asked. "Umm...if that's not bothering you, can you do it for me?" Ei said. "Sure! I'm gonna make it something special, just for you!" I said.

Our walk made our sociable more friendly! Maybe because Ei acting silly or something but for me, she's like Venti and Zhongli. My suspicion is lower and lower.

Later,

We have arrived in front of the land that for me it's alone there. I don't know what to say, but that land is like standing there alone and can be said safer than others that I saw.

"Hmm..." I see some cats. Weird, why cats in here? In such a creepy place?

"I love cats but...why they are in here in such a haunted place?" I asked. "You see that land, that is their habitat," Ei said. "Huh? That land? Over there? Their habitat?" I asked. "Uh-huh. Let's go!" Ei said.

I'm still weird with this but like it or not for the explore too I'm better to go investigate it.

Ooh, gee! The sky's pretty clear here! Before it's just dark purple, but now I can feel a good atmosphere and fresh air!

The place seems nice. Better than the others I saw before with Ei. I see some cats and I think this is of course their living.

"Aww! A lot of cats here must be cute! And the history, of course, do you know?" I asked Ei. "I know this one," Ei said. "Tell me then!" I said.

"I'm gonna tell you from Neko first," Ei said. "Neko? Who is that?" I asked.

"Neko is a cat that has lived for at least 500 years, during the Cataclysm and the time of Asase Hibiki and Ako Domeki. She and the other cats presumably lived at Asase Shrine and enjoyed spending time with Hibiki as she created delicious meals for all to share. Unbeknownst to Neko, Hibiki drastically changed after seeing an old friend and killed him. She later helped Domeki fight off a Shogunate fleet despite the pirate's insistence that she stay out of his affairs, breaking the wards and unleashing a Thunder Manifestation, causing a huge thunderstorm that resulted in Hibiki disappearing." Ei told.

"The island would remain in mostly perpetual thunderstorms and Neko waited at the shrine, hoping for Hibiki's return and took the position of Provisional Head Priestess at the shrine, hoping to keep the place intact, but she and the remaining cats were unable to maintain the shrine and it fell into disrepair. Domeki and his fleet eventually returned to the island, but it had fallen into ruins due to the Thunder Manifestation and they left to set sail for other lands. Neko appeared to be unaware of his return."

Ei stops there. Sentence by sentence spoken, and I know the history of this...Asase Shrine.

"Neko still waiting until now, and I can show her to you," Ei said. "Ooh, good then! I can't wait to meet her!" I said.

"Huh? Did someone just call me?" strange's voice asked.

Is that Neko?

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 451 15
โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€ โMY LOVE FOR YOU IS BIGGER THAN A FIREWORK!โž โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€ (๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜น ๐˜จ๐˜ฏ!๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ) โ˜ฝหšโ€โžท When an Inazuman who lived in Mondstad...
14.6K 278 19
BOOK 1: Ei x Miko fluffy school au: Beelzebub Ei Raiden and Yae miko were childhood friends, they would always talk to each other and do stuff withou...
63K 1.9K 22
Before Kujuo Sara, there was another, another commanding force that raised his sword and valor in the Electro Archon's name. He who was known as the...
10.1K 216 20
๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐Œ๐„ A love story, "Do it Y/n, do it for me." Y/n finds herself in an awkward encounter with a wondering man who has taken a liking...