Heaven Warrior

By jasdarealDON

"Just fight a little while longer baby boy." "I'm tired." More

prologue
one.
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven pt. 1
eleven pt. 2
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
epilogue
~ 001
~ 002
~ 003
~ 004
~ 005
~ 006
~ 007
~ 008
~ 009
~ 010
new book dropped!
~ 011
~ 012
~013
~ 014
~ 015
~ 016
~ 017
Q&A + update info
~ 018
Im back!! ❤️
1MILLION ❤️
new work ❤️

eight

26.7K 1.6K 709
By jasdarealDON

Feel it by Jacquees played through Club Empire while Bambii slid down the pole into a right split. Tonight was Thirsty Thursday and she knew all of the ballers were out tonight. Crawling to the front of the stage, she arched her back shaking her ass in the air.

There was one man that Bambii made her target and she knew he would be in the palm of her hands by tonight. Making eye contact with him, she took her bottom lip between her teeth and walked around the pole.

By now the man took his glasses off and smirked at Bambii walking to the stage. Ryder was one of the biggest kingpins in town, he usually didn't do club scenes but his homeboys dragged him to check out Club Empire. Every since he got there he had his eyes on Bambii.

Bambii climbed up the pole and used her arms to swing around it while her legs were in the air to the side. She twisted her body into a upside down arching position ending the dance as the song dazed off. She winked at Ryder and slid off of the pole.

Ryder watched as Joe helped Bambii collect the money off the stage. He tapped Joe's shoulder and whispered something in his ear. "Send her to me for a private."

Joe nodded his head and continued stuffing the duffel bags with money. Bambii had walked off the stage as people kept screaming her name. Joe picked up the duffel bags and followed her back to the locker room.

"You got a private."

"With who, Joe I'm booked." Bambii sighed, unbuckling her heels in the hallway. There was nine men who booked Bambii for this particular night. She even had some men mad because they couldn't get a private from her tonight.

"That nigga who was eye fucking you." Joe chuckled.

"Bambii you got three more privates!" Cane stated, walking out of his office in his tailored suit. Cane always tried to look professional on big nights, it always humored Bambii.

"No Cane I'm booked, get Kenzie." Bambii groaned, shaking her head. There was no way she would get through twelve private dances. She barely wanted to do the reservations.

"Bambii you know what tonight is, they want you." He replied, leaning on the wall. Cane knew that Bambii would be tired but he looked at it like that was more money for the both of them.

"Nigga that's twelve privates. There's no way. I can't do it Cane." Bambii whined.

"Just do ten minutes a piece."'Cane shrugged. He pulled out his phone looking at the message he got from another bouncer saying that five more people wanted to book Bambii.

Cane ran his hand through his waves with a long sigh. "Damn five more people wanna book." He nervously chuckled. He knew Bambii would definitely turn down those five but it was worth a shot.

"Yo Cane—Kenzie can you please take half of my privates?" Bambii asked, catching Kenzie coming out of the locker room. Kenzie had a big night just like Bambii, she was also tired.

"Sorry Bamb I'm booked. Cane you need a better system for privates, there's no way me and Bambii can do every single person." Kenzie replied. She was a bit annoyed being that she had ten privates herself.

"Bambii—No I'm only doing nine, Joe make sure Malachi is first. Then whoever looks the richest send them in next, do that until you get to the last one. Ten minutes per person. I'll think about the other guy when I'm half way through the nine." Bambii interrupted giving Joe and Cane the run down for the rest of the night. Of course Malachi was first, he was her regular.

"Okay. You need a couple minutes?" Joe asked, watching Cane punch the air.

"Just let me get my other heels, then I'll be ready." She mumbled leaving the two men standing at the entrance to the locker room. Kenzie had already went to do her first private.

"They right you need some type of system. You can't burn the two out that's bringing in the most money. They need breaks too." Joe shrugged. Joe and Cane never really had conversation unless it was about security or a conflict with the customers or girls.

"I can't help that the crowd want them." Cane sighed.

"You need to start making them pay a band up front to secure they spots. Bambii and Kenzie both about they money, so make these niggas pay to see them." Joe suggested.

"I'll think on it." Cane mumbled, going towards the stage entrance. Cane knew both girls and Joe was right, he just hated being told how to run his buisness. He would use Joe's system though.

"I'm ready." Bambii sighed. Malachi would get all of her attention but after him if they didn't scream money they would get a regular dance. Regular dances were just lap dances and flirting. Unlike Malachi, she most likely wouldn't talk to others.

Joe escorted her to her private room section shielding her from all of the people trying to touch her. In Club Empire, they definitely treated Bambii like she was a celebrity. She didn't care as long as they brought their pockets and checkbooks.

"You booked up tonight, I barely got my spot." Malachi chuckled, drinking from a glass.

"You know you was gone be first." Bambii chuckled turning on the music. When We by Tank blasted through the room instantly making Malachi chuckle, Bambii knew that was his favorite song.

Bambii started off teasing him by walking behind him and leaning down in the crook of his neck. She let her hands flow down his chest as her left leg rested on his shoulder.

Malachi groaned already feeling himself getting turned on. Malachi was a chocolate man that always kept himself together. His waves were always on display with a crisp line up. His pearly white teeth was always the first thing most people noticed about him.

Bambii walked around to the front of him and straddled his lap. Malachi's hands instantly found their way to her ass gripping it. She slowly started grinding on him while looking in his eyes.

"Shit Bambii!" He hissed, throwing his head back. Everytime he got a private from her she would
make his dick stand straight up. He was glad she let him touch her, but tonight he wanted more.

Bambii grabbed his face and made him look into her eyes."Look at me." She whispered circling her hips on his bottom half. Malachi looked dead into her eyes and took one of his hands grabbing her neck.

His free hand went into his pocket and pulled out a two thick stacks of hundreds. Malachi always pre rolled Bambii's money. Tonight he had rolled 4,000.

"Damn you gone make me fuck the shit outta you girl." Malachi groaned. Bambii was used to Malachi saying that line. Bambii just liked teasing him, she would never hook up with Malachi. He was divorced because of her, if he could cheat once he could cheat again.

"Is that right?" She asked leaning into his ear.

"Y-You b—shit!" He stuttered trying to form a sentence. He was at a lost for words. Bambii had gotten on the floor and started doing some of the moves she did on stage. Making sure to bounce her ass at every beat of the music, she kept eye contact with him the whole time.

Malachi stood up and pulled Bambii up with him. "When you gone give me a chance?" He asked cupping her private area. An accidental moan escaped Bambii's mouth.

"Oh you stuck now?" He scoffed. For the first time she was speechless. Usually he was the one who's tongue was stuck in his throat, but now it was the other way around. He smirked and slapped the money on the table.

In a swift motion Bambii grabbed Malachi's dick through his pants feeling the bulge she created. He gasped and shuttered at the same time. She was now smirking as their lips were inches away from each other. "You know I'm never stuck." She whispered.

She chuckled at his frozen state and grabbed the money off the table leaving him to fix himself up. She heard him groan loudly and let out a choked laugh. She knew she pissed him off. While Malachi actually had feelings for her, she had none for him.

Bambii spent the rest of the night teasing and fantasizing the men who booked with her. She knew she had pissed a couple of them off because they left with hard members but she didn't care. It wasn't her fault they were so vulnerable.

Bambii knew she had made at least 10,000 that night. That was only from the private dances. She still had to count her stage money. Thirsty Thursday was successful in her eyes. Men got what they wanted, and she got what she wanted.

~

It was five o clock at night the next day and Heaven was just now waking up. She was glad she had a day off from the hospital or else she would've called in. Exhausted wasn't the word. Her feet ached and her social battery was at its all time low.

Rolling over, she groaned at the brightness of her phone. She saw that she had many text messages from Jayda and Zylin. They hadn't heard from her and they were worried. Mrs. Charlotte had left a voicemail that was basically her cussing at Heaven for not answering.

She decided to text Jayda back letting her know that she had been sleep all day and that she was fine. Once Jayda sent her a message back she then went to Zylin's thread.

She cooed at all of the messages he sent her, he was really worried about her. He had texted her multiple times and even called her. He blew Jayda's phone up as well trying to see if Heaven was ok.

Instead of texting him back, she decided to call him. He answered on the second ring. She heard shuffling and saw a dark screen indicating that he was most likely sleep.

"Hello." He said in a deep, groggily voice. Heaven's stomach filled with butterflies and her private area started throbbing.

"Hey, did I wake you?" She asked.

"I was about to wake up anyway to cook, I'm assuming you were sleep." He chuckled shuffling around, attempting to move Nevaeh off of his chest. Nevaeh had a bad day at school and every time she got in trouble she wanted to sleep with Zylin hoping that he forgot.

"Yes, my sleep schedule is horrible. What you about to cook?" She wondered.

"Salmon bowls." He replied, successfully standing up without any whining from Nevaeh. He quietly exited the room and went to the living room.

"Ok emily." Heaven smirked, referring to the girl from TikTok who started a trend with salmon, rice, seaweed, and mayo.

"Hell nawl I been on this. Her ass a copy cat. Probably gone file a lawsuit." Zylin frowned. Zylin indeed copied the recipe from Emily. He just substituted the kewpi mayo for yum yum sauce.

"Be real with yourself." Heaven giggled. As her laughter died down, she caught Zylin smiling at her. For the first time in years she blushed putting her head down.

"Stop Zylin." She whined. Zylin noticed that she always called him by his full name instead of Zy. He didn't mind though, he actually like it.

"I ain't did nothing." He chuckled.

"You're making me nervous." She admitted. She had been trying to avoid telling him that, but she couldn't help it. She wasn't embarrassed of her feelings or the way he made her feel. She just didn't want to let her guard down again.

Zylin licked his lips followed by a bright smile. "Come over for dinner." He said. There was no doubt that he missed her presence. Plus, he wanted to get to know her better.

"If you miss me you could just say that." Heaven smirked. She missed Zylin too, she was teasing him. Both of them could admit that they enjoyed each other's company.

"I miss you." Zylin stated with a serious face.

"You coming over?" He asked, watching Nevaeh come into his view scratching her hair and yawning with her mouth wide open.

"Who on the phone?" She asked Zylin. Zylin gave her a glare to mind her buisness. He always had to remind her. Nevaeh was nosey and always in somebody else buisness.

"You sure you want me to come over?" Heaven asked, hearing the small voice in the background. She didn't mind meeting Nevaeh so early, afterall they were only friends.

"I'm positive. Text me when you're here." Zylin responded, shooing Nevaeh off.

Heaven agreed and then they both said their goodbyes. She got up and started her hygiene. It didn't take her long being that she had took a shower when she came from the club this morning. Deciding on a skims lounge set she sprayed herself down in vanilla perfume.

She grabbed her keys and her purse and left the penthouse.

"Daddy who you invited over here? You didn't ask me." Nevaeh frowned jumping on the bar stool in the kitchen. The T-Shirt that she had on was four times too big and her hair was a mess.

"That's because I don't have to. If you must know, my friend is coming to have dinner. Do you mind if she comes over?" Zylin spoke.

"Yes. I have homework." Nevaeh nodded. One thing she didn't like sharing was Zylin. She hated it. She wasn't used to him having female friends over.

"I think you'll like her, she's very nice." Zylin shrugged, leaning on the kitchen counter.

"Is she pretty like me?" Nevaeh asked putting one of her thumbs in her mouth and the other hand in her head. It was a habit that she picked up on and Zylin hated it.

"Take your thumb out. Yes she is very pretty like you baby." He replied. "Can you be nice?" He asked. He knew how sometimes Nevaeh could come off as dry or stand offish, so he sometimes had to give her pep talks.

"I'll think about it." She shrugged.

~

hey loves! how are y'all today?

I probably won't update again until the middle of the week just because I feel like I'm neglecting the other two books lol. I just love this book so I be giving it my all.

So it was Thirsty Thursday and let's just say those men were desperate and thirsty, how y'all feel about all of them wanting a dance from Bambii?

honestly I want one from her too..

Does Cane need a better system with private dances?

Chile what y'all think about Malachi? Y'all think he starting to feel Bambii?

Have y'all ever slept the day away like Heaven cause I know I have...

Jayda is so sweet, y'all want a glimpse of her lifestyle?

Zylin is my man so everybody else including Heaven really need to back up!

Y'all think him and Heaven are becoming good friends? Are they moving to fast or to slow? Right speed?

Y'all tried the salmon bowl trend?

How y'all think Zylin gone react to Heaven being a stripper?

Then we got Ms. Nevaeh who runs the house...y'all think she gone give Heaven a hard time ?

vote and comment!

60 votes for an update!

JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 21K 40
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦..
85.4K 1.9K 35
What happened to us...
333K 7.6K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️