Flames Between Us (bxb) | ✔

By dreammcatcher

Sequel to Eat The Rich After his court case, Micah attempts to regain his livelihood with the help of Weston... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue - The Question
Epilogue - Surprise
Bonus Chapter: Micah tops Weston and they try exhibitionism
Bonus Chapter: The Passionate Honeymoon
Bonus Chapter: Weston and Micah in five years time
Untamed - New BxB Story

Chapter Eleven

4.2K 273 64
By dreammcatcher

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

MICAH BLEU

My eyes wouldn't stop leaking as I left Weston's apartment, digging into my pocket to draw out my phone so I could ring Valentina. Jamming my fingers against the ground floor button as I listened to my phone ring in my ear.

"Hey you," she says through the phone.

"Vee," I say desperately as I reach the bottom floor and exit the building.

"I think Weston is on his way back now," she tells me, her mouth full from whatever she was eating.

"She's been in our flat." I tell her as I walk towards the station.

"Who?"

"Estella, she's been in our flat." I say shortly between breaths.

Valentina lets out a quiet gasp through the phone. "W-What? How?"

"Weston found this file on my desk that she had planted, it was a collection of information of me 'planning' to plot against Weston and his company. Trying to sue him." My voice rushes out as I reach the highstreet, glad that people were out and about around me.

"What the fuck Micah?" She says in disbelief.

"Will you meet me at the cafe on Turnway Street?" I ask desperately as I reach the tube station.

"Yeah of course," Valentina says straight away.

"You shouldn't be staying at the flat Vee, I have no idea how she got in or if she's got a key or she picked the lock. But I'm worried and I don't want you to stay there." I tell her as she sighs.

"Where am I going to go?"

I chew on the inside of my mouth for a second. "Theo's?"

"Yeah, he'd sure love that."

"I'm going on the underground now, I'll call you when I get off. Meet you there in twenty minutes?"

"I'll be there."

The journey to the cafe didn't take long, the tube was busy and I didn't want to admit that I was looking over my shoulder continuously but I couldn't bear to be in the same room as Weston right now.

My heart ached like it was bleeding, he really thought that I would do that to him?

That I've been lying to him this whole time, getting close to him to just screw him over in the end. How could he possibly think that?

We're in love, supposedly in love.

When I reach the cafe Valentina was already waiting for me, as soon as she sees me she walks over and gives me a large hug. Rubbing her warm hands up and down my back soothingly. "Let's talk about it," she mumbles into my ear.

I nod back and allow her to guide us into the cafe which was pleasantly quiet, Valentina orders for us and we perch somewhere at the back.

"What on Earth happened?" She questions as her brows pull down into a deep frown.

For ten minutes I explain what was inside the folder and what the information said along with the emails, texts, pictures and signatures.

"He actually thought I had done it Vee," I say as my throat burns in an attempt to not cry again. "He shouted asking what it was and why I did it. I hadn't even seen it before, it didn't even occur to him to think 'oh let me give my boyfriend the benefit of the doubt whilst my crazy ex stalks us'." I talk so quickly that Valentina bashes her eyelids at me like I was insane.

"He probably wasn't thinking Micah, seen all the information you had between you and your signatures and thought, that's it," she speaks gently.

"But he said he loves me," I tell her as my eyes ache from feeling so sensitive. "How can he love me if he doesn't trust me?"

"Imagine if that was you," she tells me. "He probably has lawyers and accountants that tell him on a daily to be careful of who he trusts because of his wealth, he sees something that looks rather legitimate and jumps to conclusions because of what he's been told for the last couple of years."

My eyes watch Valentina's lips as she speaks, attempting to take in her words but they still didn't sit right with me.

"He should have at least come home and just asked rather than shouting at me," I lower my voice. "I've never felt so shit, someone that is meant to be the world to you suddenly just hates you for something you didn't even do."

Valentina nods back. "Yes of course Micah, yes he should have done that. But I don't think he's being malicious, it's just his defence mechanism from what he's been taught. What did you think of the file?"

My throat clears as I let out a sigh. "It did look really real," I agree.

"Okay maybe he should have thought a little deeper about the bigger situation, but he's probably stressed with work and wasn't thinking. It's been a long week and he's just not thought about anything else, which yes is a fucking dick move. But I'm sure he feels like such an ass right now."

I hum as I flip over my phone. "He's left me a voicemail and a couple texts."

"He's probably worried about you Micah," her eyebrows dip in concern. "His psycho ex is out there and you've just left his apartment without telling him where you went."

My mouth mumbles out a sigh as I click on my voicemail and tap on the speaker, Valentina's body moving closer to the table to be able to hear what he says.

"Micah..." his voice is quiet. "I'm sorry. Please come home. I don't want you out and I don't want you going back to your flat. Please call me or just tell me you're alright."

The tone cuts off and I end the voicemail, exhaling a deep sigh and pulling back into the chair.

"You should at least go back and just listen to what he has to say," she expresses. "You don't have to forgive him but you'll be safe there, if I have to stay at Theo's then you have to stay at Weston's. It's as simple as that."
"I just feel a little disheartened," I admit.

"And you will," Valentina nods back at me. "He's hurt you and he needs to make it up to you, but you know that he loves you. Anyone can see it, the way he looks at you and talks about you. He fucked up but he still loves you."

My eyes lower to the table for a moment, Valentina reaches out across the table to grab onto my arm. "Just hear him out, force him to sleep on the sofa if that's what you need. But you're not staying anywhere but his tonight Micah, I don't care what you say."

"Okay," I nod back at her. "Fine."

. . .

Valentina and I spent another hour at the cafe before we parted ways. She had rung Theo and he was rather excited that she had asked to stay over, stating that there would strictly no funny business between them.

I get on the tube back to Weston's apartment which doesn't take long now that it was later into the evening, taking the short walk towards his building. Using the keys he had given me to get into the front foyer and up into the lift.

My hands were shaking when I approached his front door, pressing the key into the lock and twisting it until the door opened.

Weston's eyes instantly dart to me as he sits at the end of the kitchen island, elbows onto the table and hands clasped together. He breaths a sigh of relief as he watches me shut the door behind me and shuffle into his apartment.

"Micah," he says as he pushes himself off of the stool and walks towards me. Looking up into his sad and guilty eyes, noticing how tired he really looked. "I am so sorry for what I said, for accusing you. It was out of order and I am sorry."

My arms cup my elbows and I slowly nod back at him. "I just don't get why you wouldn't believe me," I say barely above a whisper.

Weston's dark eyes close for a moment before he looks back at me. "I wasn't thinking straight, the emails and private conversations we've had. Something just triggered me inside and I'm sorry for acting out. I should have automatically thought that Estella had done this but I didn't, I'm sorry and I'm admitting to my mistakes."

My eyes flick between his for a few moments as I part my lips to try and force myself to breathe, holding my elbows tighter to stop my whole body from shaking.

"Say something please," Weston's voice dips.

"Do you think I'm just with you for your money?"

His expression folds instantly. "What?"

"Do you think I'm just with you for your money? Because if that's what you think then what is the actual point West? What is the fucking point?" I list my off my questions, anger getting the better of me.

"Of course I don't," he shakes his head vigorously, taking one step closer to me.

"Then how could you believe that I was trying to sue you?" I exhale in disbelief.

Weston runs a hand through his hair, his eyes struggling to look at me. "I fucked up Micah, I'm sorry. I know that you're not with me for my money, you've never asked for anything, you've never expected anything. Money isn't even a real thing between us."

"Exactly," I scoff as I fold my arms over my chest properly.

He moves closer to reach his hand out to my cheek, his fingertips brushing my skin. "What can I do to make it up to you or prove it to you?"

"I just feel like you can't trust me," I mumble out as Weston closes the gap between us as clasps my face between his hands.

"I trust you Micah," he whispers down to me. "I had a bad five minutes and I can't say I'm sorry enough. I can't even stress how awful I feel, I never wanted to upset you."

My eyes close as Weston brings his forehead against mine softly, feeling my brain begin to pulsate with an irritating pain.

"I love you," Weston murmurs out. "So much Micah. So fucking much that I had no idea I could have this sort of connection with someone."

Slowly I open my eyes and look up at him, his eyebrow creasing gently as he looks down to me with admiration. "Please don't let me being a fucking idiot ruin this," he shakes his head. "There is no excuse for my behaviour but I am sorry."

"Please stop apologising," I tell him.

"Okay," he says in defeat.

I pull away from his hold and wipe my nose, averting my gaze as a sense of sadness washes over me. Hating that I can never let go of my emotions once I'm upset, they stay glued to me until I sleep.

Weston stands and watches me, unsure of what to do next or if he should give me space. Clearly written all over his face as his eyes fall to the floor.

"I've thought about us in the future," Weston says out of the blue.

"The future?" I respond as I pull down the sleeves on my jumper.

He nods back at me. "Being committed to someone has always scared me a little but there isn't a doubt in my mind that I want to spend the rest of my life with you Micah."

My lips part at his words, blinking back at him as my heart skips a thousand beats.

"Wha--"

Weston doesn't allow me to finish, he shakes his head and takes one step closer. "I've imagined marrying you, buying a house together, settling down. I've thought about all of that, doing it all with you."

"You wanna marry me?"

He cracks a beautiful smile and nods confidently. "Most definitely," he tells me smoothly. "I would die to be able to call you my husband."

"West," I say as my throat closes up at the sudden intensity of this conversation.

"I'm not proposing to you now," he clarifies. "I know that it doesn't fit either of our life schedules right now, but in the future it will and I honestly can't wait for the day."

My mouth huffs out a sudden sharp breath. There was no way I was ready to get married yet or be engaged but something glowed inside of me at the thought of Weston wanting to be my husband.

"But I hope that's enough to prove to you that I trust you, I do want to spend the rest of my life with you Micah." He nods as he takes one step closer. "And I'm sorry that I can be an ass sometimes, my mind overthinks and overreacts and I wish I could think like a logical person."

My eyes watch him carefully as he stays silent for a few moments. "I can forgive you," I tell him. "But if something like that happens again then I can't guarantee what happens between us Weston, it's degrading when the person you love thinks you're trying to sabotage them."

"I get that Micah, I really do. And I promise nothing like this will ever happen again." He says gently as he reaches out for my hand, wrapping his index finger around mine.

"Okay," I nod up at him.

. . .

Read up to chapter 17 on Patreon
Www.Patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Hey loves, sorry for the late update!

What did you guys think of this chapter?

Micah is a very forgiving person but should he have made Weston grovel???

West knows how to be cute but in this situation makes it hard to accept!

Hope you are all well!

See you guys on the next one, love Sav x

Insta: SavRose.x
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: savanna.rose.x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.3K 42
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
606K 24.8K 43
Jackson, an introverted young man attends a bachelor party for his best friend at one of the hottest gay clubs in town. Not looking forward to the ni...
322K 13.7K 13
Gabriel has a good life. He's successful in his job as a CEO, he still looks good for a man who's not in his twenties anymore and he manages to dodge...
205K 5.8K 31
When Taylor Grey, a shy and quiet twenty year old, is hired to work at a very popular company named Fallen Waters, he faces many obstacles that he so...