PARADISE| I-LAND

By Manon_Dixon_Jones

" ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪꜱᴇ ɪꜱ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ. " Mnet and Belift Lab " I-LAND" OC x K More

INTRODUCTION
PART ONE
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
PART TWO
TWENTY-ONE
HYBE JAPAN BOY GROUP UPDATE
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THRITY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
...𝘛𝘙𝘠 𝘈𝘎𝘈𝘐𝘕

TWENTY-TWO

3.7K 112 15
By Manon_Dixon_Jones

" ʟᴇᴛ ᴜꜱ ʙᴇ ᴜꜱ."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 7 part 2

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Raina's temporary happiness dwelled away as she watch the screen, only one more person would make it and that knowledge caused her heart to clench painfully in her chest.

"I'll call 3 candidates of the 11, who'll have their last chance to survive. Those who are not called as a candidate will be eliminated and leave I-LAND forever." Namkoong announced. Raina sucked in a breath as she focused on the screen, her heart pounding painfully.

"The first potential candidate. Nicholas." 

"The second candidate. Kyungmin."

"The third candidate. Hanbin."

Raina clapped for the three candidates with a sad smile as she watched the others bow their heads. This was it for them. Raina let out a shaky breath as they waited for their final member, She watched as Namkoong announced the first person to leave I-LAND.

"The 7th place candidate of the global voting who will leave I-LAND is. Nicholas."

Raina drew her eyes away from the screen, although she had hardly interacted with the boy her heart still felt heavy in her chest.

"Now we will announce the last survivor who will enter Part 2 of the I-LAND. The final sixth survivor. Hanbin."

Raina smiled and clapped for Hanbin, even though she hasn't spoken to the male she has seen his progress and was proud. But her smile wasn't filled with complete happiness as she watched the now eliminated contestants. The twelve I-LANDERS made their way back to the main lobby to say their final goodbye to their friends.

Raina made her way to Seon first just as he broke down in tears. She hugged him tightly, her arms around his waist.

"You did well Seon. So, so well." She said, swallowing the lump in her throat. Seon was the first to pull back and smiled at her through his tears.

"You have to debut. You hear me. You have to." He said, Raina smiled back at him and firmly nodded her head.

"Loud and clear." She confirmed with a smile. Even though Raina was older than him, she looked up at Seon like a brother. He always made sure she ate enough, kept her company when she practiced late and was always there to guide her if she needed it. Raina gave him one last tight hug before moving to say goodbye to the others and soon, as they all departed from I-LAND.

As the remaining returned to I-LAND to the Gate, Raina took one last look to the doors their friends had disappeared from. As sad as she was, she also felt relief and happiness. She was one step closer to her dream. One step closer to her Paradise.

Raina stood next to K at the front of the group. As if he could read her mind, K gently held her hand and smiled as he leaned closer to her.

"One step closer." He whispered, their intertwined hands hidden from the cameras sight. Raina turned her head slightly and looked up at him.

"One step closer." She repeated with a matching smile and squeezed his hand before they both pulled away. Raina found herself missing his touch, something she found herself desiring a lot recently.

The thirteen I-LANDERS stood in the I-LAND lobby just as the announcement came on.

"Congratulations to the 13 I-LANDERs who made it to Part 2 of the I-LAND."

Everyone clapped but as then startled at the loud sound effect of the virtual flags coming down.

"In I-LAND Part 2, a debut team will be decided. Out of 4 tests, the 1st and 3rd tests will be decided by the producer's choice. The 2nd and 4th tests will be decided by the global viewers voting. Only 8 participants who survived all of the tests will be debuting as the global Idols in 2020. Part 2 is no longer a shared destiny, but a complete individual competition. According to the test results, the ranking from 1 to 13 will be announced. The ranking 12 I-LANDER who weren't chosen by producers and global fans will be eliminated."

Raina let out a heavy sigh at this. The 'survival' portion has begun. She thought to herself.

"The individual ranking according to the tests, is a new evaluation standard for Part 2 of the I-LAND. Higher rankings will get more benefits. Also, ranking 1 to 8 will get badges that symbolise the debut group. And will be changed by the test results every time. Now we will announce your ranking according to the first global voting."

Raina was just as shocked as everyone else who gasped.

"Already." Raina rhetorically asked Hanbin who stood beside and shrugged his shoulders.

"The first vote conducted for a week on 23 people from Part 1. I-LANDER who got the ranking 13 by global voting. With 376,506 votes, Hanbin."

And from then, each ranking was announced and each I-LANDER placed and soon it was only 3 rankings left.

Raina, Sunoo and Heeseung left. None of them were suprised to see Raina and Heeseung being one of the 3 top ranks.

"I-LANDER who got ranking 3 by global voting. With 1, 006, 965 votes. Heeseung."

Raina was left wide-eyed at this, not expecting Heeseung to get the 3rd ranking. If anything she thought it would be her in 3rd place.

"Now we'll announce the I-LANDER rank 1. I-LANDER Rank 1 by global voting with 1, 097, 515 votes. Raina."

If Raina's eyes weren't wide before they were now. She looked at Sunoo who stood beside her as he gave her a smile which she returned. Proud that he had claimed such a huge ranking, knowing the others didn't see it coming. But if Raina was being honest, out of all of the I-LANDERs Sunoo had the most viewer appeal. He has that cute charm to him that leaves people in awe and he is extremely talented. So Raina, unlike the rest was not shocked that Sunoo got the rank he did.

Raina and Sunoo proceeded to put on their badges and sat in their seat.

13 seats
4 tests
8 final members

What was going to happen now?
Raina thought.

A/n
Hello everyone! Happy holidays to everyone. I hope 2021 has been kind to you and I wish everyone the absolute best for 2022. I am so excited to finish this book for you all because I have ✨plans✨ for Raina and K (*hint hint*)

Anyway more updates are on the way before the new year. I just have to find time to edit all the chapters.

I also just want to say how happy and grateful I am with the support you guys have given this story. I never really thought any of my stories or the way I write was good enough for people to read. But here we are so thank you so much.

Anyway I will see you guys soon.
Once again Happy holidays and happy new year, from Lyn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.1K 28
something tells me i'm going to love your forever. - - - idol/soulmate au • i hope you enjoy!
322K 13.5K 49
y/n, who just transferred to korea to live with her parents and continue her studies with her friend sunoo, one day she meet her dormate named jake w...
368 48 8
As the only female contestant on I-LAND, Baek Jia faces loneliness, love, and friendship over three months, creating memories and bonds of a lifetime...
1.4M 53.9K 90
"I'd never thought a girl would join our team. But I'm glad it was you." In where the secret 8th member of Enhypen turns out to be a girl named Lili...