𝙆𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙊𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨!

By KLANCE_LOVEITTT

Hey you. Yeah you. The one with a list dedicated to Klance. Ya want some more Klance. you've come to the righ... More

NekoLance x Wolf Keith
Intro/Requests
Carnival
Prince AU
You Were Right
Jealous Lance
Movie Star AU
Movie Star AU/Part 2
Soulmate/Music
Fairytales
She Was Never The One
Don't Leave
Lucky
The Rain
Flirting
Auditions
Love Spell
The Blades
Rain Kiss
Honeymoon
Truthfulness
Hanahaki
Neighbors
Alpha Keith x Omega Lance
Beginning
Voltron Cafe
Huntsman
Hades x Persephone Klance
Shadam reunion
A/N
Love You, Love you too.
Yandere Keith
New Short Story
The Boy in Blue
Corpse Bride Lance
If The World Was Ending, You'd Come Over, Right?
I Could Have Danced All Night
I Could Have Danced All Night/Part 2
I Want To Hear You
NEW STORY PLZ READ
Spiderman au
Reverse Galtean
Akira and Sharpshooter
KLANCE on Ice
Keith's B-Day
Together Forever
I Swear I'll Swear
Murderous
Keith and Lance...?
Double Date
Player
The Fight
NEW NEW STORY
Sibling
Profile Pic...?
Charmspeak
The Boy of the Ocean is the Boy of my Dreams
A Visit to Keith-I MEAN the Vet
I Missed You
Under the Mistletoe
I Saw Papa Kissing Santa Claus
New Years!!!
Te Amo, Keith~
Melody
When I Saw You...
Love Poem, All For You
Sun and Moon Legend
NEW SHORT STORY
UHHHH FOR ONCE I DON'T HAVE A TITLE
Lifeguards
President Perfect
Pride
Lancey Lance (Cinderelly)
Prompts I wanna do
VampireKeith x ServantLance
Betrothed
EmoLance x PastelKeith
Gay Snow White (Modernized)
NerdyEmoKeith x JockLance
WitchKeith x WerewolfLance
Gay Sleeping Beauty(Modernized)
Voltron Ship/Another PJO AU
I Love You, Okay?
Teacher x Teacher
Klance in the POV of Kosmo
(Gay)Robin Hood
Alpha x Alpha(A Forbidden Love)
Valentines Day and Mothman
The Prankster
Extraordinary
Gay Little Red Riding Hood (Modernized)
Comics, Fics, and Videos of KLANCE
Cheeseburgers
Scars
Not as Easy as 1, 2, 3
Florist Keith x Tattoo Artist Lance
Drunk Lance/10 Things I Hate About You
Leakira
Prince Keith x Servant Lance
Boba, Waffles, and Interruptions
Where the Current Takes Us (A Mermay Fic)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dia de los Muertos Especial

1.3K 38 21
By KLANCE_LOVEITTT

I'm Mexican-American so I kinda want to-

This goes with Halloween too. But it's Youtubers sooo

"So here we are at the Haunted Hotel where we'll be going into a very important room. Room 269."

"PFFFFTT."

"Lance what the fuck."

"69 I CAN'T-BWAHAHHAHAHAHA."

"Lance *sighs* God, I hate you."

"You loveeeeee me, babe."

Keith faced the camera and glared at him,"Lance, stop encouraging the viewers, we're not dating." Lance looked away from the camera and shrugged,"A man can dream." Keith turned his head away and Lance stifled a chuckled and blush. Keith's hair was partly in a ponytail. Kinda like their favorite show as kids, Voltron, where Keith's favorite character Akira had the same hairstyle. Lance smiled and didn't notice Keith's red ears. He looked at the live comment sections which was oozing with thousands of 'Klance' shippers awwing and cooing at the moment. Some could have sworn Keith blushed, but Lance knew he didn't. But then again Lance was sometimes oblivious to these things. Lance just laughed aloud,"So whats the story for todays Monster Mania episode?"

Keith glanced over at him then grinned. Lance resisted the blush coming on his face, Keith enjoyed these things. His grinned widened as he faced the camera,"So, we are at the Haunted Hotel, but we are gonna visit the Corpse Chapel, first. There was once a woman who was incredibly rich and had many suitors in the late 1800s. She rejected all of them since they were after her money. She was a kind and beautiful woman with a pure golden heart and soul. A man named Lotor came and wooed her, thinking she was in love. So she decided to marry him. He asked her that on their wedding night she wore all of her precious jewels. So the priest, father, mother, and bride came. But there was no groom. Only a letter breaking her heart. She fled to Room 269 and cried all night. So on October 25, 1896, at 3:47 a.m, Lotor came in her room and killed her, stealing her money and jewels. Her soul changed when she died and she haunts the hotel with rage and anger in her dead heart."

The air billowed and whistled. Lance shuddered, the only reason he took this job was because Keith was there, but it was horribly scary sometimes. The viewers were now talking about the ominous story Keith revealed to them. Keith horror-stricken face changed into a warm smile, brightening the atmosphere and Lance's heart,"So we're gonna visit that chapel right now. Some people say they can hear her footsteps, so we are gonna check that out. Right, Lance?"

Lance laughed nervously,"Yup, Totally."

They walked about a mile away from the Hotel and into a dark run down chapel, thorn bushes around the small moat around it. Keith walked in and listened closely. Lance grabbed his camera stand and placed the camera on it as he explored the place with Keith. It was silent. Dead Silent.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW KEITHYYY!!! I can just see us here, at the altar, as you profess you undying love to me. KEITH OH KEITH, WHEREFORE ART THOU KEITH! DENY THY FATHER AND REFUSE THEY NAME, AND IF THOU SHALL WILT NOT, BE BUT SWORN MY LOVE AND I SHALL NO LONGER BE A MCCLAIN!" Of course Lance would have Romeo and Juliet memorized.The startled and shaking Keith stiffened up and glared at him while blushing,"You do realize you're about to show the entire social media your last name?" Lance grinned,"Not until you change it."

Lance shrugged and sighed contently,"You know Keith, I'd never think it would go out this way. Or at leat in a haunted chapel. I expected roses, begging, tears-all the good stuff. But you've come a long way-"

"Lance, shut up for a minute." Lance did so.

CLACK CLACK CLACK

The noise filled the room.

CLACK CLACK CLACK

Keith shuddered. Lance raised his eyebrow warily,"Footsteps?" Keith shook his head," Heels."

The noise of clacking heels that echoed came to a sudden stop. Keith grinned,"Let's get a closer look." He felt a hand stop him. Thankfully, it was Lances hand. But then again....it was LANCE'S hand. He felt the heat crawl up his skin, visible on his pale skin but not in the dark or Lance's eyes. "I wouldn't if I were you. I'd just go to room 69."

"269."

"I like 69 better."

And so Lance immediately took his camera and the stand as Keith hesitantly followed him into the darkness and out the Corpse Chapel. They walked the mile back and walked into the eerie Haunted Hotel. The hallways up the rundown stairs were dusty and flowery, something you'd see in your grandmothers house. Bu t they had scratches and claw marks tearing them. Something only an animal could do. Something only a ghost could do.

They opened the door with a creaky and saw the cliched Hotel room, with broken oil lamps and bed matching the walls, including the tears stains and blood stains. There was a nightstand also with claw marks and the drawers were open, as if someone took something out of them. Lance set the camera down again as Keith examined the room and noted clues down and read them to the viewers. The viewers were also scared but putting their own theories in the comments. Lance had a cheesy grin on his face, that means he had a sweet idea to get Keith to blush. He pulled out his phone and typed out something very quickly on a Google Doc, no spelling or good punctuation. Iverson would be disappointed but not surprised.

"Oh dearest, Romeo also known as my Keith." Lance held in his laughter and Keith showed his flustered expression and blush. "There is something you overlooked when you did your research on the Haunted Hotel. The woman does indeed have anger and fury in her heart as a soul, but when two people in love come into her room and stand next to her nightstand-" He cut himself off and walked up to Keith with a smirk and sorta pinned him to the desk as Keith cheeks went up into flames, much to his satisfaction. "- and if they kiss, she will grant them eternal happiness and true love in the form of a precious jewel. So what do you say m'lady?" He closed his eyes and smiled. A few seconds passed and Lance was about to laugh and leave, since Keith would never do such a thing. But he was cut off by a warm erotic sensation on his lips. His eyes startled open to see Keith cupping his cheeks and kissing him ever so softly. The kiss was 10 seconds longer than it should have. Especially for the last second, Lance brain started to work and kiss him back but Keith pulled away before he could.

All Lance could see was the most beautiful sight in front of him. Keith's hands were behind him, clutching the nightstand and he was looking away bashfully with his eyebrows furrowed and his cheeks and tip of his ears burning. He shy shifted his head to the side, hiding his eyes with his bangs, but with the bright moonlight casting through the window, he could still see the violet orbs. Keith finally murmured something, as soft as his red lips and kiss,"We're gonna have to cut that out later." He got up and walked to the bathroom for 'investigation'.

Lance stared after him with shock written all over his face. He just knew that the viewers could see his face, red and in flames. But then he stopped. 

CLACK CLACK CLACK

Lance froze, almost forgetting what happened five seconds ago. He knew that he turned his head slightly behind him, he would see something. Someone. The clacking stopped. He felt something cool on his shoulder, like a finger. He didn't dare move. He felt a shiver go down his spine like electricity when he felt someone place a light object on his head. His hand moved up and felt the object. It was smooth but hard. Glass? He picked it up and off his head and examined it. It was a large flower crown made of stained blue glass, gems like sapphires and lapis lazulis. They were in the shape of different kinds of blue flowers. He awed it's beauty. Who was the creator of such a thing?

Slowly, his head turned around and blue eyes met blue. A woman with dark skin and billowing white hair. Her eyes were blue, like Lance. She wore a beautiful off the shoulders dress with loose lace sleeves at her elbows to her wrist. Her skirt was long and large. But it was plain, almost as if something ripped her of her jewels. And there was a few bruises on her neck and her arms, see through the lace. Lance's eyes widened and felt...pity for her. Her blue eyes were sad even when smiling at him. He only got to stare at her for a few seconds before she faded from view. Once she was completely gone, the flowers crown shattered into a million pieces and fell to the ground. But once they fell through Lance's fingers, or touched the ground, their hard structure morphed into soft, living, real petals. He stared at the petals on the ground and on his fingers. He picked them up, noticing tiny glass shards on the ground that looked like sparkles, or fairy dust. They were indeed real flowers, each with their own uniqueness. 

He felt the floor vibrate and a loud crashing sound filled the next room. His head snapped up and his legs moved on their own, running into the bathroom. Keith stood on the tiles, his eyes staring at the rose petals and glass shards that littered on the ground. His hands moved up and he ran his fingers through his hair. Tiny specks of sparkles shimmered in his hair, but maybe it was the trick of the moonlight. Whatever, it made him look so beautiful. 

"Lance." His voice was raspy, as if he was nervous, scared. He glanced at him and looked behind him and stared at the spot of something that once had been there. His lips changed into a small smile. Then he full on beamed, brighter than the moon. "Lance, do you realize what we just saw? We saw her, in the dress and flowers and glass! We just saw her good side, her soul! Lance, we have to-" He continued on into a rant, his eyes beaming.  Lance stared at him, confused but then he giggled to himself and felt his cheeks warm as he saw the boy in front of him run to the room, pick up the camera, and go on about stupid theories. They ended their video and Keith seemed to have forgotten about the kiss or that the gift the woman gave them meant eternal love and happiness in Lance's fake legend. But Lance had just made that up, how did it come true? Maybe she was watching them, smiling at their innocence and youth and decided to grant them their wish. But we'll never know.

They left the place and drove to their hotel(not a haunted one, but a modern functioning one). They opened the door to their room and Lance flopped on the one bed ( since buying a one bedroom place was cheaper) and Keith grabbed his duffel bag and changed into a black wool tang top and red shorts. He sat on the bed and opened the book on the nightstand next to him, titled, "Top 100 Spooky Ghost stories," written by Takashi Shirogane, Keith's favorite writer and hero. He opened to the page he was. Lance got up and turned on the TV, watching whatever was on screen. But he didn't pay attention to that. Instead, his eyes were focused on Keith, that for the past 20 minutes was staring at the same untouched page in his book with red cheeks, bangs over his eyes, and furrowed eyebrows. Lance stared at him so long he noticed his hair was down and that he was biting his lip every few seconds. "Hey Keith?" He said, turning off the TV. Keith's eyes widened and he slammed his book shut in his quick flustered state. His cheeks were crimson and his head snapped towards Lance,"W-What is it-mphm!" Lance kissed him this time, soft and chaste, but lingering and nervous. Keith shifted, the book falling off his lap and his eyes fluttering shut, nose scrunching up as if he didn't know what to do in the moment. Keith pulled away for air and breathed in, since Lance didn't dare pull away for a moment, eyebrows furrowed and staring at Lance's lips," Lance, what-mhm." Lance again reached in for another kiss, this time not being able to keep his hands to himself and his hand reaching up and around Keith's head and clashing them together. He could tell Keith was still confused and in disbelief as he opened his eyes slightly to see his eyes were still closed shut and furrowed. Lance closed his eyes again and opened his mouth slightly, Keith following after him, chasing him. He leaned forwards and placed his hand on the bed to balance him so he doesn't topple on top of Keith. Keith panted in his mouth, tiny noises coming from the back of his throat. Lance finally pulled away, both breathing hard, Keith was barely supporting himself up with his elbow and his eyebrows were still hard and his eyes staring into Lances, cheeks and ears blown red. "W-What was that for." 

Lance continued to stare at him, his features relaxed as he watched Keith in love and wistfulness. "I've...been needing to do that since you kissed me." Keith's eyes widened with shock the he tilted his head and pursed his lips,"Need?" Lance nodded timidly, nothing like the impatient, needy Lance he was only a few seconds before. Lance pulled away from Keith and steadied himself, Keith chasing after him and leaning close to him to where their breaths and lips were almost connected again, Keith smiled-no, smirked- breathlessly,"Geez, Lance. Are you in love with me?" Lance laughed,"If you haven't picked up on it, just watch our videos. You are really oblivious even when the viewers are screaming in the comment that I'm in love with you." Keith's breathing hitched hearing Lance say that.

Keith sorta collapsed in his arms, snuggling into the crook of his neck. "Do you think the woman really did grant us eternal happiness?" Lance sighed and played with the ends of his hair,"Yeah, I think she did."

~Fin

I'm thinking of doing full on smut.....should I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 2.3K 33
Ahh, A new klance one shot has been born! A possibly wonderful Klance oneshots. This is a part two and you know if you haven't read part one..you don...
18.4K 378 17
Your average klance story. I got bored so here you go! This is my first story so please ignore the mistakes and enjoy the loooovvveeee! Lance is top...
37.1K 746 24
ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ! 💜 One shots to keep us sane until they confess their love Also, loads of swearing
14.6K 201 11
It's Klance One Shots idk. This will get interesting.... I'm open to any requests just DM me on here and yeah! I want this to be fun soooo yaaaa!!! A...