Sorellina

By TyaraDeVriendt

Eleanor's life is not exactly pleasant. She works for rich men, has to do all kinds of odd jobs, and if she d... More

intro
1- men with guns
2- Hope
3- lying of not
4- DNA
5- plane
6- brother
7- rich rich
8 - dinner
9- angry man
10- does it hurt?
11- rules
12- shopping
13- that stronzo
14 - the note
15 - numb
16 - sixteen
17 - just chilling out me box
18 - he listens
19- plastic barbie doll
20 - first day
21 - school = hell
22 - im like a magnet
23 - you and me
24 - bathroom floor
25 - she did what?!
26 - hello?
27 - coke Girl
28 - what happend?!
29 - stay
30 - it's time
31 - scars
32 - number 218
33 - i'm so confiused
34 - o?
35 - pizza's and Periods
37 - 5 letters
38 - his hands
39 - a boy
40 - talk
41 - owh chips
42 - the plan
43 - christmas time
44 - photoalbum
45 -the scream
46 - the movie
47 - oh boy
48 - plot twist
49 - drunk

36 - Emilio time

49.3K 1.4K 162
By TyaraDeVriendt

"Are you watching Shrek? That's my favorite movie!"
----------
Chapter 36 : Emilio time

"Eleanor," it sounds softly. I ignore it and push my face further into the pillow.

"Eleanor wakey wake," the voice whispers again. I try to push myself even further into the pillow. Whoever is trying to wake me up had better leave. I try to sleep.

"Eleanooorrr wake upppp," the voice whines. Now I recognize the voice as Emilio.

"Eleanor I know you hear me," Emilio says softly.

"Mhm," I mumble. Emilio sighs loudly.

"I want attention, sister give me attention," Emilio continues.

"No," I mumble with my face in the pillow making the word sound smothered.

"Pleassssee," Emilio whines on. With a sigh, I remove my face from the pillow and look at him. Emilio is crouched next to my bed with a playful grin on his face. As always, he is dressed in black. But there's something else... I squeeze my eyes to slits and look at him inquisitively.

"Do you have... eye shadow on?" I sit up and bring my face closer to his to get a better look at his face. Emilio has black eye shadow on, which gets lighter towards the outside. Also, his eyeliner looks different, it's more noticeable. Emilio's cheeks turn red and he rubs his neck with his hands.

"Yeah I wanted to try something different," he mumbles softly. I smile at him.

"It's beautiful," I say sincerely. Now Emilio gets a big smile on his face.

"Thank you Principessa," he looks at me with genuine gratitude. Then he stands up and claps his hands enthusiastically. "Come Get dressed we have a whole day Emilio time," He says enthusiastically. I frown my eyebrows.

"Emilio time?"

"Yeah... we need to come up with a better name, something with our names mixed in like a shipname in couples," Emilio says thoughtfully. He rubs his chin to make it clear he's thinking. I shake my head chuckling.

"Think about that while I get dressed,"

--------

"Oh no way," I shake my head. Emilio looks at me pleadingly.

"Please El, this is fun," he tries to coax me. Again I shake my head.

"No way am I going to put my feet up on that,"

"Well technically you can put one foot on it too," Emilio says with a cocky grin. I look at him murderously.

"And then break a leg, no thanks,"

"It's really not scary," Emilio whines on. I look at the shelf on wheels in front of me. A skateboard. Emilio wants me to go skateboarding with him.

"No I'm not gonna do it," I shake my head again. Emilio rolls his eyes playfully.

"Come on you've done that before," he sighs. I frown my eyebrows and look at him confused.

"Uhm no I haven't," I contradict. Immediately Emilio's cheerful face becomes, a somber one. The corners of his mouth pull downward, his eyebrows frown toward each other making it seem like he only has one eyebrow, and the smile lines around his eyes are nowhere to be seen.

"You don't remember?" Emilio whispers softly, his voice breaking at the end of the sentence and he quickly clears his throat.

"Remember what?" I ask completely confused. Emilio sighs and sits down on the floor in a cross-legged position, he pats the spot next to him and I sit down on the floor as well.

"When we were little, I took you outside once in the early morning, no one knew, I hadn't even asked if it was okay," oh I think it's time for a story. "I had my skateboard and I wanted to teach you to skateboard, you were very excited and were jumping when I let you on my skateboard." A sad smile comes to his face.

"And then what happened?" I ask on. Emilio gently shakes his head.

"I don't remember exactly, it was a long time ago but I remember you standing on the skateboard with a cute little pink dress on and me holding your little hands so you didn't fall. You were giggling and cooing with delight the whole time." Emilio looks at me smiling. "You were very cute then," he adds. Fake shocked, I put a hand on my heart.

"And not anymore?" I ask dramatically. Emilio looks at me with an odd look, and still that smile on his face.

"You are still my dear beautiful Principessa," he whispers. For a moment we are silent and look in front of us, both lost in thought. I wish I could remember things from the past, I feel like I'm missing a lot, that there are things I'm supposed to know and don't, and that because I don't know I'm hurting my brothers by doing so. Because they want me to remember, they want me to remember them.

"The others were looking for us, when they saw you were gone they were all panicked , but when they also discovered that I was they got angry because they thought I couldn't take care of you," Emilio shakes his head. "I was young, maybe 6 or 7 but I can take care of my sister, in the end Riccardo found us. And just at that moment you fell," Emilio laughs softly. "Immediately Riccardo came running towards you and took you in his arms, he thought you were crying..." Emilio looks at me with a glint in his eyes. "Actually you were laughing, you were having fun, but Riccardo thought you were in pain. He grabbed you in his arms and started flying all over me. He said things like it was irresponsible of me to take you without anyone knowing, that it was dangerous for me to let you skateboard, blah blah blah," emilio rolled his eyes playfully.

"Had. Riccardo really do all that?" I ask softly. Emilio looks at me inquiringly.

"You really don't remember anything about us do you?" He asks softly. I look down at my hands and shake my head gently. Emilio puts his hand on mine and gives it a reassuring squeeze.

"That doesn't matter, you were very small then it would just be weird if you just remembered everything," for a moment there is silence but then he continues. "Riccardo gave- cares a lot about you. He was very protective of you and if there was anything, even if you only had a small cut by a paper, he would go crazy and want to take you to the hospital immediately," Emilio laughs softly while I frown. Riccardo? Was he really like that?

"What happened... after he flew out at you?" I ask softly. Emilio gets a big grin on his face.

"You said something that made Riccardo lose it completely," he chuckles. I frown.

"What did I say?"

"You asked if you could ride the skateboard again,"

A/N: awwh a little more bonding time with Emilio! And awhh Riccardo was so overprotective!

I hope you guys like this chapter, i actually love this chapter it's a sweet and light chapter with no bad toughts.

Yep i know it's short blah blah but I'm hungry so i wanna eat.

Reminder : do what you love, do what you wanna do, be selfish and think for a moment about yourself, take care of yourself, your mind and your body cause you will need them both for the rest of your life <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 8.6K 25
Adriana Baresi spent her life growing up with her mother and step-father. But one day her step-father goes overseas for deployment and never came bac...
45.1K 1K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
1.4M 36.9K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
1.3M 31.2K 83
Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her father hated her, abused her for her whole...