✾𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞...

By Novellafanfics

𝘈 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 Shiori Hanma (which is YOU in the... More

✾One-Reincarnation❃
✾Two-Problems✾
✾Three-Open up✾
✾Four-Change the storyline✾
✾Five-Let's make a deal✾
✾Six-Shinichiro Sano✾
✾Seven-First Generation✾
✾Eight-Change of Plans✾
✾Nine-Lies✾
✾Ten-Family✾
✾11-Black Dragon's Gemstone✾
✾Twelve-Fight Back✾
✾Thirteen-Izana Kurokawa✾
✾Fourteenth-Playdate✾
✾Fifteen-Special✾
✾Sixteen-This is all for Shuji✾
✾Seventeen-Ice Cream✾
✾Eighteen-Going off course✾
✾Nineteen-Burdens✾
✾Twenty-Enough is Enough✾
✾Twenty One-Next plan✾
Clarifications And Questions
✾Twenty two-Kokonoi Hajime✾
✾Twenty Three-Same but different ✾
✾Twenty Four-Shopping time✾
✾Twenty Five-Favorite Color✾
✾Twenty Six-Comfort the relatable✾
✾Twenty Seven-The girl meets the Clown✾
✾Twenty Eight-Dreams✾
✾Twenty Nine-The Queen tricks the Clown✾
✾Thirty-The 1st division ✾
✾Thirty One- Acknowledge✾
✾Thirty Two-Stranger Danger✾
✾Thirty Three-Brother's care✾
✾Thirty Four-Unforseen✾
✾Thirty Five-Twist of Fate✾
✾Thirty Six-Foreboding✾
✾Thirty Seven-Sudden Visit✾
✾Thirty Eight-6th Squad Captain ✾
✾Thirty Nine-Unfortunate✾
✾Forty-Next Arc✾
✾Forty One-3rd Squad Captain ✾
✾Forty Two-Sudden Change✾
✾Forty Three-An old Story✾
✾Forty Four- Bitter tongue ✾
✾Fourty Five-The tiger and the snake✾
✾Fourty Six-Saving Baji✾
✾Fourty Seven-Save Baji II✾
✾Fourty Eight-Fireworks✾
✾Fourty Nine-Outcome✾
✾Fifty-Date with Baji Keisuke✾
✾Fifty One-Same goal different ending✾
✾Fifty Two-Plead to save✾
✾Fifty Three-Men in Black✾
✾Fifty Four-Your Last Smile✾
✾Fifty Five-The cake to your heart✾
✾Fifty Six-Things will get better✾
✾Fifty Seven-The past he keeps✾
✾Fifty Eight-Reunion✾
✾59.1-Shiba Siblings✾
✾Sixty-The Truth within the Secret✾
✾Sixty One-Is your help genuine?✾
❖Bonus Chapter - Bonten AU❖
❖Bonus chapter(2)-Bonten AU❖
✾Sixty Two-Suspicion✾
✾Sixty Three-Saved but...✾
✾Sixty Four-What about you?!✾
✾Sixty Five-Christmas Amends✾
✾Sixty Six-Wish✾
✾Sixty Seven-Meet up with Koko✾
✾Sixty Eight-Admit✾
✾Sixty Nine-New Future?✾
✾Seventy✾
✾Seventy One-What lies ahead✾
✾Seventy-two Surprise✾
✾Seventy Three-I'm here✾
✾Bonus Chapter (1)✾
✾Seventy Four-She chose...✾
✾Seventy Five-Scared to love✾
✾Seventy Six-Broken promise✾
✾Seventy Seven-His Queen✾
✾Seventy Eight✾
✾Seventy Nine - To you I hate/love✾
✾Eighty-Behind it all✾
✾Eighty one✾

✾59(Full) - It's been so long✾

11.8K 1K 595
By Novellafanfics

A/N: MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS BE WARNED!!!!

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

"Are you okay, Takemichi?" Tadashi questions Takemichi, who's on his knees at the ground after, he saved him from getting punched by Taiju. "Y-Yeah! Thanks for the save, Hiroki-kun...." Takemichi thanked him before his gaze focuses on the tall man in front of him.

"Taiju..." Hakkai murmured his brother's name as if he saw he the devil himself. "THAT'S JUST NOT FAIR!" Taiju yelled with a smug on his face as a nerve appears on his forehead. "YOU GUYS LOOK LIKE YOU'RE HAVING FUN SO MUCH FUN!" He said before making his way over to Takemichi, then pulling him up by the collar. Tada looked over in your direction. You could tell what his question would be about.

Should I save him? That's obviously what he is thinking. But you can't risk it. Tada is indeed strong, but not as strong as Taiju, and you know Takemichi will be able to handle Taiju's punch, so you shook your head. Conveying to him that he shouldn't interfere, and he listens. Taiju laughed before he punched Takemichi right on the face with brute force.

"TAKEMICHI-KUN!" Hina yells his name in concern as Yuzuha warns her not to interfere. Takemichi was on the ground, suffering from the tremendous pain on his face as his nose bled from blood. "So... who's this jerk?" Taiju questions as he faces Koko. "Don't even know the guy, and you slugged him anyway?" Koko chuckles. "Nice one, boss."

"He's a member from Toman. Hanagaki Takemichi." Koko stated, Taiju cracked up a laugh. Thinking that a weak wimp like Takemichi was a part of Toman. "That's a good joke right there, Koko!" Taiju laughs. "It's true...one of..." Koko paused for a second before his gaze focused on you once more. "Hakkai's little friends...." Koko's tone deepen as if he was emphasizing you, causing you to shiver from his piercing gaze.

'Just stick to the plan... Just stick to the plan...' You kept repeating it over and over inside your head. Making sure you won't mess up, and you will never ever do.

Taiju then kicks Takemichi right up on the face as he laughs like a maniac. "SO, HE BROUGHT A TOMAN BASTARD RIGHT INTO OUR FAMILY'S HOME? EVEN THOUGH HE DOESN'T WANT TO JOIN US NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I TELL HIM?!" Taiju yells. "Hakkaaai... BEAT HIM TO DEATH!" Taiju ordered as he looks over at Hakkai behind him. "Take responsibility as a fellow Toman member!" Taiju said as he walks over to where Hakkai is. "Taiju... he didn't know that this was Black Dragon's territory. He really didn't... so please..." You could tell just by the tone of his voice that he is indeed afraid of Taiju. Hakkai was sweating non-stop and couldn't bear to even look at Taiju in the eye.

"I don't give a shit. Didn't you hear my orders?" Taiju growled. "You're my little brother. That comes before Toman. That means you must obey me, your older brother." Taiju said in a threatening tone, "Family bonds are more important than friends, aren't they?" Hakkai shivered from those words. Yes, they are blood-related. But this isn't how a family would treat and see each other as master and slave.

"TAIJU! Don't corner Hakkai like that!" Yuzuha defends him as Taiju glares at her in annoyance. He punched her like a bug. A bug that only keeps buzzing over his head that is meant to be taught a lesson. "Yuzuha..." Taiju mentions her name in a cold tone. "Because you didn't discipline him properly... This happens. I'm gonna teach you a lesson later." Taiju said as he walks off, heading towards his gang.

"Even if you are brother and sister, Yuzuha's a girl. So you beat up women, too?!" Takemichi fumed in anger. "Keep your nose out of the Shiba Family's business, you little shit." Taiju bellowed as he heads over to Takemichi. "Watch this, Hakkai. YOUR BIG BRO'S GONNA FIX YOUR PROBLEM FOR YOU! THAT'S WHAT FAMILY'S ABOUT!!!" Taiju yelled.

He starts beating Takemichi up on the face. Over and Over again. Wouldn't give him the chance to fight back nor breathe for even a moment. Hina couldn't just stand there and watch her boyfriend get beaten to a pulp as she was about to make her way over to Taji and stop him. But Yuzuha immediately grabs her wrists to stop her.

"Don't do it, Hina!" Yuzuha warns her. "Yuzuha-chan..." "He won't show you any mercy, either." Yuzuha said sternly, "But I can't just stand here Takemichi-kun's gonna die!" Hin argued as he tries to escape from Yuzuha's gasp on her wrist. "Even if you were to try and stop him. You wouldn't stand a chance." You told her, "If you interfere, then wouldn't you suffer even more than Takemichi-kun." You said the exact truth, Takemichi is weak, but he has more experience in the field of getting beaten up and still staying alive in the end more than Hina. "TAIJU! STOP, PLEASE!" Hakkai pleaded. "HUH?!" "HAKKAAI! When you ask someone a favor, you gotta give something in exchange!"

"Offer me something of equal worth! If you don't... then this is where he dies." Taiju said as he was about to throw his last punch at Takemichi's face. "I'll...quit Toman." Hakkai started, causing Taiju to stop, then, looks at his little brother. "I'll join the Black Dragons... so I can support you. So in exchange... let Takemichi go!" Hakkai yelled.  After that, Taiju obliged as he lets Takemichi go and curved up a smirk in triumph.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After that whole scenario, all of you parted ways. Hakkai insisted on taking Takemichi back to his home along with Hina guiding him. Yuzuha went inside their house after everything that happened. While you and Tadashi headed home as well. But... you both know...that it wasn't only just the two of you.

The both of you could sense someone else's presence behind you as you both continue to walk naturally. Pretending that you both don't know. But you already know who it is, and you're ready to face him once again. "Tada... go on without me." You whispered to him as he looks at you with a worried expression. "Are you sure about this?" He asks you. You chuckle slightly from his concern as you showed him a reassuring smile.

"I'll be fine...now go." You said nervously as your heart slowly beats faster every minute. Tadashi was hesitant, but he trust you, so he listens. "Call me if it doesn't work out...kay?" He requested. You nod, showing him that you will surely call him if things don't go exactly as you planned. After that, he walks away, leaving you alone in the quiet neighborhood.

As Tadashi was finally off of your line of sight. You breathe in and out. Calming your beating heart and the nervousness that has been sticking up on your body. You knew he would follow you. And you were already prepared for what's to come. "I know you're there." You said calmly as you face back at your shoulder, waiting for him to come out. After a moment, he finally did.

"You're keen as ever, Shiori." Koko chuckles as he stands before you after two years of not seeing each other. "...Nice hair." You said, starting up a conversation after so long. "Thanks, I thought I should try something new every once in my life," Koko said as he brushes the side of his hair before he focuses his gaze on you. Observing every inch of you that has completely changed over the years.

"You've become prettier last time I saw you." He chuckles as you return his compliment with a smile. "Thanks," You giggled slightly. It was awkward. Really awkward that you didn't know where to start first. But you've already built up the courage to converse with him after so long, and you're not willing to mess it up. "So... why did you follow me?" You asked the obvious. "Well..." Koko started, "I just thought of wanting to chat with an old friend..."

"That suddenly left two years ago...."

You stayed silent, not uttering a single word. You had some guesses that you might have impacted at least a percent of your disappearance to Koko. But you didn't expect to affect him rather than an impact." About that... "you paused for a moment. Trying your best to regain more amount of courage to face him."... If you give me the chance to explain myself... I would like to apologize first... "you said softly as you locked eyes with him.

Koko didn't say anything. He just stayed quiet while looking at you. Not breaking any contact. After a moment, he took out his phone from his Black Dragon's uniform and watches the time." 3:23 P.M.... Do you still remember what we usually do during this time?"Koko questions you. For a moment, you were confused. But then you remembered what he meant. What you both always do during this time in the afternoon. It was nostalgic, yet not a memory you wish to remember right now."Of course I do..." you murmured.

"How can I ever forget..."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Koko took you to a place where you both always meet back then. The very place he met you. The only place that is filled with memories of you. Right at this time, you were standing in front of the library. The old library you usee to go just to meet with Koko. "Remember this place?" Koko asks you as he stood beside you a few meters away from the entrance. You nodded in agreement as you stare at the piece of paper that is plastered on the entrance's window. "CLOSED" it says.

"May I start explaining now?" It's not entirely a question of consent, but still. You can't help but be at fault in this situation. Koko hummed as he sat down at the squared shape cobblestone placed near the pathway of the library. He crossed his legs and looks at you, waiting for the so-called explanation. "During the time... I left..." you paused midway, but you still continued. "Something.... Something happened... Which concludes of me moving...." you said softly.

"Mhm." Koko hummed in response, showing you that he is listening. "I moved to... Harajuku and there... I have been-" "Wait." Koko stops you midway as he looks at you in confusion and uncertainty. "Did you just say... Harajuku?" Koko raises his brow at you. You were a bit unsettled by his sudden confusion. As if he thought where you were. No, that isn't right. He knew where you were, but not the correct place of what he once believed.

"... I thought she moved to the states...." Koko mumbled to himself in confusion.
"What?" you asks, curious of what he just said. Koko shook his head and return his focus on you, "No, it's nothing, " he said. Then once again, the awkward silence returned. 'Should I continue...?' you pondered inside your head. The atmosphere between you both isn't all normally friendly and isn't normally uncomfortable.

"I don't think today is the right time to talk about this." Koko sighed as he stood up from the cobblestone and fixes his uniform. "When are you free?" He faces you. "Pardon?" "When are you free? Don't tell me you forgot." Koko smirked, "Huh?" Now you were even more confused. What does he even mean by that. 'Hold on....'

"Let's go on another date next time, kay Shiori? But next time, it would only be the two of us!"

"Wait you-" "Remember now?" Koko chuckled as he take a few steps near you. Facing you, locking eye contact. "Mind if I borrow your phone for a sec?" he tilts his head to the side a bit. "Sure..." you agreed as you took out your phone from your pocket and hand it to him. Koko looked at your phone before he starts typing on the keyboard. After a minute, he gave it to you back. You looked at the screen of your phone, seeing that Koko saved his number on your contacts.

"Call me when your free. So that it can only just be us." He smirked, "You really know how to make a girl's heart flutter." You chuckled, "Does that mean that it worked on you?" he jested. "Not even the slightest." You countered his moves, "That sucks." He laughs slightly before he starts walking away, "See ya around, Shiori." He said as he walks away from you, leaving you standing alone in front of the library.

It's weird though. To you it's quite strange. If your disappearance impacted Koko this much, then how come he never went looking for you?
If your talking about Koko here. He would have a lot of connections. Yet... How come he never came looking for you?
At first, you guessed that he might start searching for you and would find you after a few months of your disappearance.
It's strange... Really strange.... It's almost as if....

Someone is covering for you...

A/N: I made this chapter in a rush, so I'm sorry if the writing was bad. 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 9.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
367K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc