♥Mend Her Heart♥ |•| PAL x Re...

By KaraTheLittleCookie

The machines had lost. Now.. 5 months later.. (Y/n) would move to Kentwood, Michigan and find a cracked phone... More

Chapter 1 - Finding PAL
Chapter 2 - Brokenhearts
Chapter 3 - The Mitchells and Mark
Chapter 4 - Intrest
//Not another chapter. Just need suggestions.
Chapter 5 - Bonding
Chapter 6 - PAL's New World
Chapter 7 - Besties
Chapter 8 - Building The Fair... And Maybe a Relationship
Chapter 9 - The Mitchells
Chapter 10 - The Sleepover
!Note!
Post Canon Chapter - Thanksgiving!
Chapter 12 - PAL's True Feelings
Chapter 13 - The 4th of July
Chapter 14 - SIKE, YOU WERE FOOLED hAhAHah-
Chapter 15 - The Arrival
LEMON BITCH
Chapter 16 - Journey Home
Chapter 17 - Christmas in The Air
Chapter 18 - The New Year
Art 👀
Epilogue

Chapter 11 - Night of The Fair

185 5 12
By KaraTheLittleCookie

(Most of this is going to take place in PAL's POV)

PAL awoke when she felt the warm sunshine on her face and felt the bright sunlight peeking through the blinds. Wait, but isn't PAL's room in the middle of the Manor? How is there sunlight? Skylight.

PAL opened her eyes and stretched, yawning.
PAL yawned again,"Mmmm... Morning, (Y/n)."

PAL then saw that (Y/n) was still fast asleep, the blanket wrapped snugly around her.
"Oh my, you're curvy." PAL blurted out.
PAL quick covered her mouth and blushed, but then remembered that (Y/n) was still asleep.

PAL gently rubbed (Y/n)'s arm.
Hmm.. how come I feel so fluttery? PAL thought.

(Y/n) slowly awoke and stretched, yawning and turning over to look at PAL.
"Morning." (Y/n) smiled.

"Good morning." PAL responded, smiling.

(Y/n) yawned again, "How'd you sleep?"

"Fairly good." PAL smiled.

"That's good." (Y/n) smiled.

"How did you sleep?" PAL asked.

"I slept great!" (Y/n) said happily.

"That's great!" PAL said.

Suddenly, someone started pounding on PAL's door.
"(Y/N)! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE, BITCH! COME ON, TIME TO GO!"

It was Jacob.

"Oh, sorry! I gotta go, PAL." (Y/n) said as she jumped up and got dressed in her daytime clothes.

"I- Wait, what? Why?" PAL asked.

"I gotta help set up stuff at the fair, see ya!" (Y/n) said as she ran out PAL's bedroom door.

"I- Oh... Okay then." PAL mumbled sadly.

Suddenly, (Y/n)'s fast footsteps stopped and a high-pitched SQUEAK of a sneaker could be heard.

(Y/n) leaned her head back in the door, "Oh, also our slumber party was awesome! Also you get VIP access to the fair."

"Really? Yay! Why?" PAL asked.

"Because I said so." (Y/n) winked as she left.

PAL smiled and felt her face. It was a little warm.
"Well, I better be getting up, too."

°~•♪♥♪•~°

It was around six PM and the fair was about to open. (Y/n) was so excited! She planned on spending the evening with PAL and was going to ask her out. She had to. She wanted to. She finally was honest with herself and let her love for PAL grow. She had such a strong attachment to her. She wanted her. Badly.

"Okay... Everything's ready to go, I just need you to sing or something to make sure the microphone and speakers are working for the karaoke platform." Jacob said.

(Y/n) was sweating.
"Well, uh, how loud are the speakers?"

"Not that loud right now. I know you write songs, sing, dammit!" Jacob said.

(Y/n) took a deep breath but then realized something.
"Wait, how do you know I write songs?"

"Notebook on your desk in the office." Jacob shrugged.

"Well, I'm going to hide it somewhere you can't find it, it's embarrassing." (Y/n) said as she started walking away.

"The bottom drawer?" Jacob called.

"Pssshhh, no!" (Y/n) lied.
She kept walking away.

"Oh okay, the filing cabinet?"

"No." (Y/n) lied as she tried to think of another place to put it.
She finally decided to put it where the spare robot parts were.

"Oh, so over by the mechanical parts then?"

"Will you stop that‽" (Y/n) yelled.

°~•♪♥AFTER (Y/n) FINALLY FOUND SOMEWHERE TO PUT HER SONG BOOK♥♪•~°

(Y/n) walked onto the small stage at the fair and just started singing her most recent song.

(these are gonna be Melanie Martinez songs bc I luv her so shut it)

(Y/n) held the microphone and sang as the music started.

((OH COME ON, THEY'RE AT THE FAIR, IT FITS

After (Y/n) was done singing, she put the microphone back on the stand and walked offstage feeling like a nervous wreck. Singing in front of people made her feel like fainting. That was her number one fear.

"Damn, you sing good." Jacob said.

"Heh, thanks." (Y/n) smiled shyly.

"Why don't you put on shows and stuff?" Jacob asked.

"Eh... I'm too scared to.." (Y/n) said.

"Understandable." Jacob said as he finished up testing rides. "Alright, the fair is open!"

All the rides lit up, glowing and being activated all at once.

"I'll be back in a little bit!" (Y/n) said as she went to go get PAL.

But right as (Y/n) reached the exit gates of the fair, she saw PAL. But PAL wasn't alone. She was with... Friends? Friends maybe? One was really tall and thicc- Two C's -and the other was a shorter bot that appeared to have a human form. He had brilliant blue eyes and glasses.

((I don't own these artworks, credit to the original owners

PAL saw (Y/n) and excused herself from her and her friends' conversation to go say hello.
"Oh, hey (Y/n)."

"Hey! Who are...?" (Y/n) tailed off, referencing PAL's friends.

"Oh, allow me to introduce you to them!" PAL said happily as she grabbed (Y/n)'s hand, practically dragging the poor introvert into their friend circle.

((Yes I'm introverted and would panik

"This is GLaDOS-" PAL pointed to the tall lady. "-and this is Wheatley." PAL smiled.

"Hi." (Y/n) squeaked, having a tiny panic on the inside.

"Hello." GLaDOS said.

"Ello!" Wheatley said.

((Also I don't Portal characters very well so please forgive me ;-;

"Anyway, uh, (Y/n)? We'll be off at the fair I suppose...." PAL said awkwardly.

"Oh, okay! I mean, I guess I can make a few adjustments to my schedule so I hang out with you all." (Y/n) smiled.

PAL looked really awkward.
"Oh, uh.. well eh.. that's the thing, (Y/n), I forgot to tell you this morning that uhm.. I sort of wanted to uhm... Hang out with only them since I don't get to see them often." PAL said painfully.

It was like (Y/n) had been quite literally stung with jealousy.
"Oh. Oh, uh, yeah! O-Okay!" (Y/n) smiled, trying not to show any signs of anger or jealousy.
"Well, then I'll just go help Jacob with a few last minute repairs. Hope you guys have fun together!" (Y/n) said as she skipped away.

"Uhm.. but isn't the fair up and running already?" GLaDOS questioned.

(Y/n) pretended not to hear her and skipped away even faster, tears pricking her eyes. Man, this stunk. She even made sure that her and PAL would get the best seat on the Farris wheel. This sucked. (Y/n) wanted to cry.

This is so unfair! I gave PAL that VIP pass so we could go to the even cooler parts of the fair together! That traitor! (Y/n) thought angrily as a tear went down her face.

(Y/n) ran into one of the porta potties and sat down, crying. She was so sad and jealous. She had even asked Jacob to set off some fireworks for when they were at the top of the Farris wheel. This was so unfair!!

❝︎I can't believe this..❞︎ (Y/n) muttered, sniffling.
(Y/n) eventually wiped her tears and went out of there, walking over to the Farris wheel. She saw Jacob over there waiting for her.

❝︎Hey, where's PAL?❞︎ Jacob asked.

(Y/n) sighed, ❝︎She ditched me for her friends..❞︎

❝︎Oof, ouch.❞︎ Jacob said. ❝︎So I guess no fireworks then?❞︎

❝︎Nope..❞︎ (Y/n) said sadly.

❝︎Damn, I paid 59 bucks for all those.❞︎ Jacob sighed.

❝︎Sorry.. I didn't know she had other plans.❞︎ (Y/n) apologized.

❝︎That bitch didn't even tell you before hand?❞︎ Jacob asked.

❝︎Nope... She didn't.❞︎ (Y/n) said sadly.

❝︎Damn. What a bitch.❞︎ Jacob shrugged.

❝︎Don't call her that. Maybe we could try and go another night.❞︎ (Y/n) said hopefully.

❝︎Yeah, maybe. I can still give you the best cart on the wheel, if you want.❞︎ Jacob said.

❝︎Sure, thanks.❞︎ (Y/n) said.

Jacob lowered a baby pink and baby blue cart down and (Y/n) climbed in, fastening her seatbelt. Other people started piling into the carts and soon, the ride started.

(Y/n) enjoyed the wonderful view of everything but it still wasn't the same without PAL. She pretended PAL was there sitting next to her, but it just wasn't real.... She wanted it to be real. She hated that PAL chose her friends over her. She was so jealous.

The ride stopped and (Y/n) got off.

❝︎How was it?❞︎ Jacob asked.

❝︎It was cool, but I wish PAL had been there.❞︎ (Y/n) shrugged.

❝︎Well, glad you tried to enjoy it.❞︎ Jacob shrugged.

❝︎Thanks..❞︎

❝︎You're welcome.❞︎

(Y/n) walked around the fair as she tried to find something to take her mind off PAL. That's when a smell filled her nose. Mmm, elephant ears! She loved elephant ears! So crunchy, warm, and sugary! (Y/n) eventually made her way to the food stands and bought an elephant ear. Yum.
❝︎Thank you!❞︎ She called to the cook.

❝︎You're welcome!❞︎

(Y/n) walked away and went back to the ride area. She sat down on a wooden bench and munched on her elephant ear. Yummy.

❝︎(Y/n)!❞︎

(Y/n) turned her head to see PAL running towards her.

❝︎PAL? What are you doing here? I uh... Thought you were hanging out with friends?❞︎ (Y/n) said in a slightly jealous tone.

❝︎Well, I was sorta wondering if maybe you'd want to come with us...? Sorry, it just isn't the same without you.❞︎ PAL said.

(Y/n) felt her heart flutter.
❝︎Oh, yeah! Of course!❞︎

❝︎Oh, great! I hoped that you wouldn't be upset or anything. Oh, also I'd like to introduce yet another friend of mine, Xoey.❞︎ PAL said as she gestured to a clear knock off Pal Labs robot.

❝︎Hi..❞︎ Xoey said.

Xoey had a gold robot body lined with metallic blue paint. The ball point shoulders were black and white striped along with her hands. She had the same legs as a Pal Max robot but the foot just came down to peg.

❝︎Hey, Xoey!❞︎ (Y/n) said real friendly.

(Y/n) and Xoey talked for a bit and (Y/n) took notice to how Xoey kept trying to hold PAL's hand. (Y/n) felt really jealous.

❝︎Xoey, why do you keep touching my hand so weirdly?❞︎ PAL asked, clearly weirded out and uncomfortable.

❝︎Oh, eheh, sorry about that, Pally~!❞︎ Xoey said, clearly not actually sorry.

PAL scoffed, ❝︎That's her nickname for me,❞︎ PAL chuckled, ❝︎I call her Xoez sometimes though.❞︎

❝︎Heheh, cool. Doncha kinda have a nickname or somethin' for me?❞︎ (Y/n) asked awkwardly.

PAL blinked, ❝︎I usually just call you (Y/n)..❞︎

❝︎Orrrr Cool Girl...? Cool... Kid..?❞︎ (Y/n) said very awkwardly.

❝︎I've never called you any of that stuff a day in my life.❞︎ PAL said.
❝︎Oh, uhm, Xoey? Do you mind giving me and (Y/n) a moment?❞︎

❝︎Oh, sure.❞︎ Xoey said as she walked away.

PAL went up to (Y/n).
❝︎You feel jealous, don't you? I can see it in your eyes.❞︎ PAL said softly.

(Y/n) blushed at the tone PAL had in her voice.
❝︎What? Psh, no! Not a jealous bone in my body.❞︎ (Y/n) lied.

PAL have a sigh of relief.
❝︎See, that's what I love about you! You understand so much and never get jealous.❞︎

❝︎Heheh, yep, that's me... Not-Jealous-(Y/n)!❞︎ (Y/n) said with a fake smile.

❝︎Thanks, (Y/n).❞︎ PAL smiled as she kissed (Y/n) on the forehead and walked over to Xoey.

(Y/n) kept replaying that kiss over and over as her face heated up quickly. PAL kissed her! PAL had actually kissed her! Well, not on the lips, but still! That was huge!

Xoey and PAL came back over and the three of them all had a friendly chat until PAL had to use the restroom.

❝︎Be back in a moment!❞︎ PAL said.

❝︎Eheh, alright, Pally~!❞︎ Xoey said.

❝︎Alright, we'll wait here!❞︎ (Y/n) said.

❝︎Ugh, will you literally shut up?❞︎ Xoey said.

❝︎Uh.. I'm sorry?❞︎ (Y/n) said confusedly.

❝︎Ugh, don't you 'Uh, excuse me' me! PAL is mine and we belong together.❞︎ Xoey snapped at (Y/n).

❝︎Uh, again, excuse me?❞︎ (Y/n) said in surprise.

❝︎I see what you're doing! You're trying to get in-between us and rip us apart! I know it!❞︎ Xoey said.

(Y/n) just stared at her.

❝︎I'm right, aren't I‽❞︎ Xoey said.

❝︎Uh, hate to burst your bubble, but PAL and I are literally just friends.❞︎ (Y/n) said.

❝︎Ugh, yeah right,❞︎ Xoey rolled her eyes. ❝︎I saw her give you the ol' smooch on the forehead!❞︎

❝︎Yeah... That was platonic.❞︎ (Y/n) said.
(Y/n) felt as if she were lying to herself but ignored it.

❝︎Shut up, you're such a bitch!❞︎ Xoey said.

That hurt.
❝︎Oh... Sorry..❞︎ (Y/n) muttered.
How was she even being a bitch? It hurt, but (Y/n) was more of just confused.

❝︎Ugh, can't you say anything without mumbling?❞︎ Xoey said as she rolled her eyes once more.

(Y/n) teared up but then decided to stick up for herself.
❝︎Can't you say anything without starting it off with 'Ugh'?❞︎

❝︎Shut up, you creepy looking freak!❞︎ Xoey said.

(Y/n) felt even more hurt. Xoey hurt her feelings so bad she practically forgot about the fact that PAL had kissed her with possible romantic intent.

❝︎Hello, guys!❞︎ Wheatley said as he walked up.

❝︎Hey, Wheatley!❞︎ (Y/n) said. ❝︎Wait, it is Wheatley, right?❞︎

❝︎Haha, yeah.❞︎ Wheatley nodded.

Xoey wasn't going to let this nerdy looking robot silence her from talking shit to (Y/n)... That's when GLaDOS also walked up. Xoey knew that GLaDOS and PAL were decently close so she finally shut up.

The group— Minus (Y/n) —started talking again. But what should (Y/n) do? Should she tell GLaDOS and Wheatley what Xoey had said? Should she tell PAL? No. She couldn't! PAL would think she was just a jealous bestie and would get upset at her. She had to keep her mouth shut until she got proof.

PAL finally came back from using the restroom.
❝︎Hey guys, sorry I took so long.❞︎

❝︎It's okay. Have to take a dump?❞︎ Wheatley joked.

❝︎What? No. I shit you not, the toilet paper in there is literally so thin, I had to use a quarter of the roll— not even exaggerating —just for it to be decently thick! So I was in there for about ten minutes just picking the shredded toilet paper off my ass because I lined the seat because... It's a porta potty, it's covered in God knows what kind of germs..❞︎ PAL said.

❝︎Oh damn.❞︎ GLaDOS said.

❝︎That happened to me once, except it was in a bathroom stall area by the beach. There was absolutely no air-conditioning in there so it was like a sauna.❞︎ (Y/n) chuckled.

❝︎Damn, sucky toilet paper victim buddies.❞︎ PAL chuckled.

❝︎Heheheh!❞︎ (Y/n) chuckled.

Man, (Y/n) has a cuteass laugh! PAL thought.

PAL noticed the looks Xoey kept giving (Y/n) when she merely spoke.
❝︎Everything alright, Xoez?❞︎

❝︎Huh? Oh, yes, of course!❞︎ Xoey said with a fake smile.

❝︎Allllright then...?❞︎ PAL said, clearly not believing her.

❝︎Oh, can I talk to you, Pally~?❞︎ Xoey asked.

❝︎Uhhh, can you stop calling me that first?❞︎ PAL said sassily.

❝︎Oh, sorry, Pally- PAL.❞︎ Xoey said, forcing her screen to go pink, indicating that she was blushing.

(Y/n) knew Xoey was doing this just to tick her off so (Y/n) tried not to let it bother her.

PAL grabbed Xoey by the arm and pulled her a little way away from the group.
❝︎Alright, what's going on?❞︎

❝︎Nothing, PAL.❞︎ Xoey lied.

❝︎Tell me.❞︎ PAL demanded.

Xoey sighed, ❝︎It's... It's about (Y/n).❞︎

❝︎Oh no... What is it?❞︎ PAL asked worriedly. ❝︎Is she okay? Is she feeling well?❞︎

Xoey was offended. Ugh, how dare PAL ask if (Y/n) was okay! Xe was the one who brought her up!
❝︎Ugh, she's fine.❞︎ They snapped.
Xoey then realized they almost sold themself out.
❝︎I-I mean- uh, I think she's okay... Y-You just never told me how snarky and mean she was...❞︎ Xoey said with a sad look.

❝︎Mean? (Y/n)'s never mean or snarky! A little... Sarcastic maybe, but mean?❞︎ PAL said.

❝︎Y-Yes! She's horrible..❞︎ Xoey lied.

❝︎How? What'd she do?❞︎ PAL asked.

❝︎Uhhhhh.. Well, y-you see, I tried merely talking to her and she said... Uh.. something along the lines of that she hates me and thinks I'm ugly..❞︎ Xoey said.

PAL just laughed.
❝︎Oh, you silly little bitch, (Y/n) would never say something like that! Or at least to their face.❞︎

❝︎But she did!❞︎ Xoey protested.

❝︎Save it, Xoey.❞︎ PAL snapped.

❝︎But, Pally-!❞︎

❝︎Quit calling me that.❞︎ PAL said in a threatening tone.

Xoey looked surprised.
❝︎Alright. Fine!❞︎

❝︎Thank you.❞︎ PAL said, clearly annoyed.
❝︎(Y/n), come here. Now.❞︎

(Y/n) looked at PAL with a nervous look. She hesitantly came over, PAL pulling her away from everyone else and Xoey.

❝︎What is it?❞︎ (Y/n) asked, trying to relax.

❝︎Xoey said you were bullying her.❞︎ PAL said.

❝︎What‽ Ugh, of course she did!❞︎ (Y/n) said with visible anger.

❝︎What happened while I was gone?❞︎ PAL asked nervously.

❝︎Well, while you were gone, I tried to talk to her but she-❞︎ No. (Y/n) couldn't tell PAL the truth! PAL would just think (Y/n) was jealous. ❝︎She uh... Oh.. I can't say! You'll just think I'm jealous..❞︎ (Y/n) said sadly, tearing up in anger.

❝︎Hey...❞︎
PAL came over and hugged her.

(Y/n) hugged back tightly.

❝︎I trust you,❞︎ PAL said. ❝︎what happened?❞︎

❝︎Oh man... I don't want to start crying but I overheard literally everything she lied to you about over there! All the stuff she said I did was actually what she did. She's the jealous one.❞︎ (Y/n) said in a shakey voice.

❝︎Okay, okay..❞︎ PAL said as she squeezed (Y/n) in a tight hug.

PAL didn't fully believe (Y/n) in all honesty, I mean, wasn't she just being jealous? No! They were best friends! But... Maybe (Y/n) was just jealous? PAL didn't know, and she wasn't going to fry her circuits over it.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

❝︎I don't know, Jacob, Xoey completely lied and stuff!❞︎ (Y/n) said sadly.

❝︎Wait.. is "Xoey" spelled with an X instead of a Z?❞︎ Jacob asked.

❝︎Yeah.. why?❞︎

❝︎Robot X are literally spider creatures.❞︎

❝︎WHAT?!❞︎ (Y/n) said.

❝︎Yeah, those things are known for manipulation and ripping people apart, F.Y.I..❞︎ Jacob said way too casually.

❝︎(Y/n).❞︎

(Y/n) turned to see PAL walking towards her.

❝︎Yeah?❞︎

❝︎So, turns out you were right about Xoey. She's a manipulative bitch. I caught her talking shit about you.❞︎ PAL said.

❝︎Woah... Then what?❞︎ (Y/n) asked.

❝︎Gave her a piece of my mind, humiliating her. Let's... Let's just leave it at that.❞︎ PAL said.

❝︎Oh, okay.❞︎ (Y/n) said.
(Y/n) knew PAL probably beat her up or something but (Y/n) didn't ask for details.

❝︎Oh, and uh... To make it up to you, I'm gonna go grab us some slushies, okay?❞︎ PAL said.

❝︎Okay!❞︎ (Y/n) smiled.

PAL looked as though she wanted to say something but changed her mind, waking away to get the slushies.

(Y/n) watched as PAL walked away. Ah, she was so pretty.

❝︎Hey there.❞︎

(Y/n) tensed up. It was Xoey.
❝︎Oh... Hello, Xoey.❞︎ She said, trying to sound as friendly as possible.

❝︎Yeah, hi, (Y/n). I was just coming to check on you and make sure I didn't hurt your precious feelings. Oops!❞︎
Xoey dumped her drink on (Y/n)'s head. What even was that drink?! Gah, a milkshake‽ Seriously‽

❝︎Agh!❞︎ (Y/n) squeaked as she felt the cold, strawberry milkshake run down her face and neck.
It was all in her brand new wig! What a bitch! (Y/n) felt the tears form in her eyes and of course, that's when PAL came back with the slushies.

❝︎(Y/n), I'm back! (Y/n)?❞︎
PAL saw the mess on (Y/n)'s hair and Xoey standing right behind her.
❝︎Oh, you son of a bitch.❞︎
PAL was about to beat the shit out of Xoey when (Y/n) ran away, sobbing.

❝︎(Y/N)!❞︎ PAL called.

Xoey just laughed and ran off.

❝︎YOU TWO FACED SON OF A BITCH!❞︎ PAL shouted at Xoey.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

(Y/n) ran out to the parking lot and opened the door to her mom's car, getting her wig off and bagging it up in a Walmart bag. Unfortunately, Xoey had followed her and saw that that wasn't her real hair.

Xoey burst out laughing.

(Y/n) flinched, unaware that Xoey had followed her.
❝︎God, what do you want‽❞︎ (Y/n) shouted annoyedly.

❝︎To humiliate you.❞︎ Xoey laughed.

❝︎God, you're the worst!❞︎ (Y/n) said as she ran off back to the fair, locking the car doors.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

(Y/n) finally found PAL after looking for her for a good ten minutes.
❝︎PAL!❞︎

PAL turned around.
❝︎(Y/n)! There you are- woah-❞︎
PAL stared wide-eyed at (Y/n).
❝︎You shaved your head‽❞︎ She whisper yelled.

❝︎No... I didn't shave it... Can I talk to you?❞︎ (Y/n) said nervously.

❝︎Yeah.... Yeah, yeah, let's talk.❞︎ PAL nodded.
❝︎Excuse me, one second.❞︎

(Y/n) lead PAL away from her friends for a moment and... Told her how she was bald and couldn't grow hair so she wore a wig. It was scary, but she did it. She pushed through and did it! She was super proud of herself.

❝︎Oh, okay. That actually explains a lot, thank you.❞︎ PAL said calmly.
❝︎Why didn't you tell me sooner?❞︎

❝︎I was... Scared.. I was scared that you'd make fun of me like people used to..❞︎ (Y/n) said slowly.

❝︎Oh, come here.❞︎ PAL said as she hugged (Y/n) tightly.

(Y/n) hugged back, shedding a few tears.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

Man, that was one chaotic night. Nothing went as (Y/n) had planned, but it was okay. She spent time with PAL and that's all that mattered to her.

❝︎(Y/n), I'm so sorry about Xoey. I never knew her to be such a bitch.❞︎ PAL apologized once again.

❝︎Hey, hey, it's okay. You didn't know, PAL. You thought she was a friend and that's okay. People aren't always who they say they are.❞︎ (Y/n) said kindly.

PAL smiled.

PAL and (Y/n) sat down and talked for a long time, PAL asking if anything else was wrong with (Y/n) which lead to a massive vent (a vent is when you open up about a lot of stuff, normally sad or dark topics, if you don't know). Somehow, their discussion turned to PAL's other friends and it evolved into a massive fight.

❝︎My other friends are not like Xoey, (Y/n)! I swear! You're just being a jealous bitch!❞︎ PAL snapped.

Ouch.
❝︎I am- I am not being a jealous bitch! I was just merely trying to tell you my concerns!❞︎ (Y/n) argued.

❝︎God, why can't we just get along, bitch‽❞︎ PAL shouted.

❝︎I don't know! Maybe it's because this was one of the worst nights of my life and I was trying to set it up to be one of the best nights of yours!❞︎ (Y/n) cried.
(Y/n) quick covered her mouth. Oh no, she didn't make PAL feel guilty, did she?

PAL looked at her.
❝︎What do you mean?❞︎ She asked.

❝︎Nothing, it doesn't matter anymore. You invited your friends so it wouldn't have worked out anyway.❞︎ (Y/n) said, crossing her arms and looking away.

❝︎(Y/n), I wouldn't have invited them to the fair if you told me!❞︎ PAL said angrily.

❝︎Tch, well sorry! It was supposed to be a surprise for you!❞︎ (Y/n) said as tears pricked her eyes.

❝︎Well, I can see that, you idiot!❞︎ PAL said as she stomped her foot.

❝︎Yeah, and I could see that you'd rather hang out with your weird friends than-❞︎ (Y/n) just sighed, ❝︎What am I saying.... You have the right to choose who you want to hang out with, you really do.❞︎

❝︎Thank you. Thank you for having common sense all of a sudden.❞︎ PAL rolled her eyes.

❝︎I didn't mean for this to happen, PAL! I never meant to start an argument over all this dumb shit.❞︎ (Y/n) said in a shaky voice.

❝︎YEAH, AND I NEVER MEANT TO MEET SUCH A BALD FREAK!❞︎ PAL shouted in the heat of the moment.
She quickly covered her mouth, realizing what she just said.

(Y/n) shut up. She just looked at PAL with sorrow in her eyes. PAL looked at her, feeling incredibly bad about what she had just said.

❝︎I wish I never met you either, PAL.❞︎ (Y/n) said quietly.
(Y/n) didn't mean that, but she said it. She said it to mask her hurt. She said it to make PAL realize how it felt.

PAL looked hurt but quickly put on a stern face and nodded, opening her zipper portal and going back to her own realm.

All this went down in PAL's room so once PAL was gone, (Y/n) just broke down and cried. She had just lost the love of her life. The woman she loved had walked out on her. And she would never see her again.

Word count: 4,556

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 45 21
A triangle love Part 1 of 2 *************** I suddenly pecked his lips and smiled confidently. He just looked at me and didn't say anything. I smile...
4K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
740 11 40
Jordan's in love with two people (who are in love with each other), he hasn't spoken to his parents in five years, and despite working almost sixty h...
439K 12.6K 52
"why do you vape? it's bad for you. you know that, right?" she asked quietly after a moment. "i know it is, but i can't stop now. it's an addiction."...