Abused & Unloved.

由 SilenceTheCrowdCindy

Sage was abused by her mother, harassed and molested by her mother's boyfriend. So one day Sage's mother thro... 更多

Abused & Unloved.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
**Special Chapter
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
READ THIS.. IMPORTANT NEWS!

Chapter 11

27.8K 701 62
由 SilenceTheCrowdCindy

Not Edited .... c:

Flashback

"Mama can I get this?" I asked, holding up a coloring book along with some crayons. I looked over to see my mother not listening to me instead she was looking over at the makeup counter. Her face was wrinkled and her lips were turned into upfrown. Her dark red hair was messy and tangled as she keep her eyes focused on the makeup, probably trying to decided what more she needed to make her self more presentable. Ever since daddy left her she's been adding pounds and pounds of makeup, believing that it will make her prettier. In reality, it just mad her look worse. 

"Yes Mama, can I get this?" I asked once again, finally getting her attention. 

She gave me a cold stare as I held up the items I wanted, giving her a hopeful look. "No. You don't deserve shit, so go put it back.", she said, looking back to the makeup counter.

"Bu.." I started.

"I said no Sage.! Now shut up and go put that shit back where you found it before I fucking do something you won't like," she shouted at me, her blue eyes looking deep into my eyes. 

Terrified, I dropped my head in submisson as I walked back to the kids area to leave the items. Dropping off the items I turned to left when I heard someone laughing. I turned around to see a kid about my age grinning from ear to ear as he help up a board game that his parents were buying him. I smiled, looking around the kids area to see a lot of parents buying things for their kids. Sadden, I left the area and went back to find my mama.

I found her standing in the register lane getting ready to pay her things. I went over to stand by her when I noticed my favorite goldfish snacks. Excited, I grabbed a packet and ran to my mother.

"Mama! Mama! How about these? Can I get these?" I asked excitedly.

She frowned, yanking out the snacks from my hands and putting it aside. She grabbed my arm, griping it tightly as she pulled aside to talk to me. "What the hell did I say Sage? She don't deserve shit. You don't deserve anything at all. You're an ungrateful brat that never should have be born. Now just wait til we get home, you're going to get it for not listening," she whispered in my ear, her voice not lacking anything but hatred, angry, and vemom behind every word.

I gulped, holding in my tears as she pushed me aside to go pay for her things. "We gotta go pick up Ricky after this. I better not see you all around him or you'll get worse beatings then ever", she threatened as she put the bags in the cart.

"No, Mama please not Ricky," I cried, running over to her. "Please, I'll be good but please don't bring Ricky over to the house", I begged, throwing myself at her as I cried into her shirt. "Please Mama."

"Ugh, get the fuck off me you damn disease." She pushed me aside causing me to slip and fall on my knees. "Don't say a word until we get home," she said, walking out of the store and towards her car.

I looked down at the ground and let the tears fall. Ricky was coming over today. That means another night of pure torture and harassment, and also another night of long beatings. 

I wiped away my tears, got up and ran outside to my mom. I got inside the car and keep quiet all the way until we reached Ricky's house. Mama honked the horn and not even seconds later Ricky came out carrying two bags filled of what I assumed was alcohol. I tried my best to keep my glance anywhere but towards Ricky but in the end failed when I heard the back door open. 

"Hey there Sage", Ricky smirked, setting down his bags. "Take care of these for me and I'll take care of you tonight alright, baby doll?" He whispered in my ear, his hand trailing up my leg and up my bare thigh. I finched, moving away to the other side of the car. He laughed as he closed the door and went around to the front to sit in the passenger seat. 

The car ride was quiet for me. I looked out the window and admire the beauty of the clear blue sky, the sun, and the birds that flew by so freely. I watched as the trees stood tall and proud along the side of the road, small creatures sitting on their branches as they ate their food. The flowers swaying back and front because of the small breeze that was out made it look like they were dancing to a soft melody. It was pure and beautiful. I smiled, wishing that I could just be free and roam around, but things like that never happen for someone like me. I was destined to be here with my mother and her sadistic boyfriend. 

"Get out, we're home", Ricky said as he grabbed his alcohol. I unbuckled and got out of the car, heading to the front door. 

"Sage, get the fuck back here. You know you're always suppose to carry my shit inside", my mother shouted. 

"Yes mother", I said and went back to grab her bags. Taking out the five bags, I stood on my tippy toes to try and close the trunk door, but to my attempt failed which ended up my dropping my mother's bags. I gasp as I saw that something must have broken as I saw glass and liquid scattered .

"You bitch.! You dropped the vodka.!" My mother yelled, pulling me up by my hair. 'What the hell have I told you Sage.! You're always doing something stupid.! Can't you do anything right or what!? You're so worthless.!" She grabbed onto my hair tighter, pulling me with her inside the house.

"Ow.! Please Mama, stop.! I'm sorry." I cried, trying to pull her hands off my hair. "Please, I'm sorry.!"

"Shut up, this ought to teach you a listen", she smirked, pushing me down to the basement. 

I cired, struggling to get her hands off me. "Please Mama, I won't do it again!"

She pushed hard into the door before opening it up, letting me fall back. She walked in after me and slammed the door shut. She looked at me giving me one of her wicked smile before giving me a swift kick to the ribs which caused me to screech. She walked across the room and picked up her leather belt. My eyes widen and watched as she folded it up good and tight before coming at me with it.

"No.! Stop.! Please.!" I cried, trying my best to get up.

Whack! 

The sound of the belt made me wince as I felt it land against my skin. I closed my eyes after she delivered the second blow to my stomach. I kept replaying flashbacks of when we were once a happy family as I felt the belt coming faster and harder on my skin. I sliently cried as I watched the flashback of when my mother and father would randomly get together and danced in the kitchen in the morning. Or when they would come in my room singing to wake me up. 

Whack.! 

Whack.!

Whack.!

It felt like hours later when I decided to open my wet eyes. I looked past my tears and watched as my mother was in my face, her breath smelling like cigarettes. 

"If I ever see that you drop my alcohol or ask for anything ever again I'll make sure that you never move again. Do you understand?" She asked, looking me in my eyes.

I kept slience and just looked at her. I was to afarid to answer her anyways.

"I said do you understand!" She repeated, blackhanding me in process.

I whimpered, nodding my head. "Yes mama, I'm sorry." I murmured.

"Good", she spat, getting up and leaving the room.

Once the door was shut I broke down in tears. I tired to pull my legs up to my chest but decided it against it when I felt that my body ached. So I layed there on the cold, hard floor crying for hours wishing in my head that this abuse will end soon. When finally the tears stopped I just layed there and watched the clear sky turned to darkness, indicating that night has fallen. 

"Sage.!" Shouted a very happy drunken Ricky.

"No", I whispered to myself. He's coming.

I flinched as I tried to sit up, but ingore it and tired again. 

"Ugh."

Slowly I sat up and started to drag myself away from the middle of the floor and under the bed.

"Sage.!" He rang again, his voice getting closer to the door. 

Panick and afraid, I tired to hurried but couldn't because of the pain. 

"Awe, where do you think you're going?" He asked when he entered through the door. "We're just about to have some fun", he grinned, shutting the door behind him as he walked over to me.

I shook my head, shaking in fear as he kneeled in front of me. "P..please don't", I murmured as I watch him bring his hand and trail it down from my face down my neck to my breasts then down my thighs. 

"Mmm, you're so much prettier than your Mother." He moaned, leaning closer to me. "The things I will do to you", he smirked, bring his face closer to mine. 

"S..stop please", I begged, trying to push him away.

"Mmm, you smell so good," he said against my skin as he kissed my neck, his hands starting to undress me. 

"No!" I pushed him away, slapping him across the face. 

"You bitch.!" He shout in rage as he turned his head to me. His cold, black eyes were shooting daggers and before I knew it I was on the floor with him on top of me. He had his hands around my smaller ones as he pulled down my shorts. "This will show you to never, ever hit me again." 

"No, Ricky.!" I cried, struggling to free myself from him. "Stop ple.."

SLAP!

I layed there after that. The pain that I was feeling on my cheek was nothing compare to the pain I was feeling inside as he took advantage of me. His dirty hands leaving behind trails of his dirty pleasures. His moans and groans echoing around the room as he took himself to great heights while I layed there, hopeless and defendless. 

----

Whoo, this took a while. I know it's not taking place in the present but I wanted to have a short flashback on her life before going back to present day. c: I hope this chapter makes up for lost time.! Sorry.! But thank you all for being patience. Also thanks for the great amount of votes on the last chapter.! Keep it up.! Vote. Comment.! Share.! Even message me.!! I love hearing from you guys.!! Goodnight everyone.!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.8K 61 70
The Story guarded is about a Girl names Alex stone she meets a boy who is her new stepbrother who at first she doesn't trust she feels Alone, broken...
Right Now 由 Gin

青少年小说

3.8K 241 13
Chris. He's blond, handsome, lively, a quarterback and a junior in high school. He has it all good, but he hates being popular, no one knows how he's...
692K 16.6K 42
Sage Harris has just come into her prime age, 17 years old and now physically mature enough to find her mate. But none of that matters because her bo...
129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...