HER RULES ( SEASON 2)

By ewatomiabiodun

SEASON 2 OF HER RULES PROLOGUE It all started with my rules thinking is gonna be easier . I played the game o... More

EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
EPISODE 14
EPISODE 15
EPISODE 16
EPISODE 17
EPISODE 18
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 21
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 23
EPISODE 24
EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 28
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 31
EPISODE 32
AUTHOR'S NOTE
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34
EPISODE 36
EPISODE 37
EPISODE 38
EPISODE 39

EPISODE 35

33 8 0
By ewatomiabiodun

SEASON 2

HER RULES

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 35

IMEN'S POV

She holds my hands looking into my eyes. "Imen, I am scared", She says as tears glittens in her eyes making me scared. My heart was beating faster as I anticipate what she is about to say.

" What's it, Mindy?".

" What..if.Zeeshan inherits his father's disorder?" She says and burst into tears.

I squeezed her hands assuringly as I raised my hand to wipe away her tears. " Even if he inherits Zayed's disorder, he won't turn to be like him. We will be here to care, love, and support him. At least we know what we are dealing with so it will be easier for us to notice any abnormal changes in him as he grows older.

" I.. just wish he didn't.  He is still ..a baby. Mimi" She says in between tears and I couldn't help the tears that dropped from my eyes. I can understand where she is coming from. A mother will never want to see her baby going through anything at all no matter how big or small the issue is and I hope Zee doesn't have the disorder because we don't know if Zayed inherits it from his biological parents or he just develop it.

" Everything is gonna be ..." My sentence was cut short as we heard footsteps approach. Amanda quickly try to wipe her tears while I tried to sit properly but it was too late as Mrs judge had already come in. She stopped in her tracks immediately she notices us trying to regain our composure.  She looks at both of us before taking a step closer, ignoring the way the air around us that  had suddenly grown thicker.

" Are you okay ?" She asks Amanda immediately she got closer to her with concern written all over her face.

" Yes. I am .." Amanda stutters.

" If you are then why are you crying  ?".

" I.. was just overjoyed" She quickly said.

" Overjoyed? The tears in your eyes say otherwise ".

" Are you feeling any pain?".

" No ma'am".

" Are you feeling depressed?".

" No ma'am"

" Imen, what's going on? " She asks me as she turns to look at me.

"It's.." She cut me short.

" You are lying so don't bother completing it. I want you guys to tell me what's going on right now? " She says sternly.

" Mrs judge, My late baby daddy had a disorder and I don't know if it was inherited because..... " She couldn't complete her sentence as she burst into fresh tears.

" Calm down sweetheart " Mrs judge says concerningly and gave her a side hug as she cries on her shoulder.

After some while, she pulled back and wipe her tears away with her thumb. " Imen's mum already told me about everything and that was why she wanted me to be your doctor. I want you to know  The inheritance pattern of schizoaffective disorder is unclear though we have carried out some tests on your baby and he is medically okay. As with most other mental disorders, schizophrenia is not directly passed from one generation to another genetically, and there is no single specific cause for this illness.  Schizophrenia is not often found in children younger than age 12. It's also hard to spot in the early stages that's why we will be monitoring your child to see if he had that symptom as he grows up. Often, the psychotic symptoms start in the middle to late teen years. Slightly more boys develop it in childhood but he is more likely to get schizophrenia since his father has it. If it's a parent, brother, or sister, his chances go up by 10%. If both parents have it, then there's a  40% chance of getting it and there's a probability he might not have it at all which we also hope so.

" I will just advise you to keep calm and I am sure everything will work out in a better way. I don't want you to be depressed about it. Focus on your cute little boy and show him he has a great Mom, okay ".

" Thank you so much Mrs judge," Amanda says as she wipes her tears with the back of her palm.

" It's my pleasure darling. I only came to check on you and I am glad I came at the right time.  Please don't keep anything from me. If you notice anything about his health or yours, don't hesitate to call me even if you were already discharged. I will leave it to you guys then " She said and heads towards the door.

" Thank you so much Mrs judge" I quickly say.

She turns to look at me her hand now on the doorknob. " Don't mention" She said with a smile and left. 

I move closer to Amanda immediately Mrs judge was out of sight. " Can you hear what she just said? Let's keep calm and hopefully, he might not even have it so let's focus on the present " I said and she nodded as we jumped to another topic.

**********************************************

DAY 3

Amanda had been discharged the following day since the mother and child are doing well.  I am at Aayan's workplace to see my doctor because I have been having irregular periods and this started happening ever since I start taking the contraceptive pills. I complained about it to my doctor on phone and he told me to come to see him, unfortunately, he was on leave so I was referred to another doctor. I only saw the new doctor once and he appointed me to come last month but I have been postponing it because I was trying to avoid bumping into Aayan even though I know he is in the neurosurgery department.

" See who we have here today ?" I heard a familiar voice from behind and I turn to see my doctor.

" Good morning Dr. Skylar " I smiled at him.

" You never cease to take my breath away. You just look so gorgeous every time I set my eyes on you " he commented and I smiled cheekily at him.

" And your not looking bad yourself," I said and we both chuckled.

I know what Skylar wants and I don't think I am ready to give him that. My former doctor was on leave so he was replaced with Skylar for the main time and ever since he set his eyes on me, he never stop throwing advances at me. He would call me in the disguise of asking about my health and stuff which I know was just an act to hear my voice. I am sure he doesn't know I was once married to Aayan because from what I heard, he is just a new doctor in the hospital. I am sure we might be off the same age, but I don't see getting into any relationship with him or anybody else because someone already has my heart.

" Let's go to my office so we can talk better," He says bringing me out of my thoughts.

" Oh, yes please ".

He leads the way while I follow behind but stop on my track when I saw the only person who never ceases to make my heart skip a beat walking towards us.  He looked so dangerously handsome in his white coat. He never fails to make girls scream for him, he never tried hard to get a girl's attention even with his formal attire underneath, he still look smoking hot. I was busy admiring him but my eyes changes into a jealous mode when I noticed the female doctor beside him laughing at whatever he said it wasn't even that funny because he doesn't know how to crack a joke. I am the only one who is supposed to find his joke funny. She was even flirting with him shamelessly by slapping his chest playfully as if what he said was funny as they walk towards us.

I guess Skylar notice I wasn't following him again because he also stop and turn to look at me.

" Miss Imen! miss Imen...?" He called out my name jolting me out of my thoughts and that seems to get his attention too because he stop on his track  as we were already only one foot away from each other. 

His smile seems to fade away once his gorgeous blue eyes met mine, and my whole world stilled. The only thing that can be heard was my stupid heart beating a million times a minute. I feel like the tension that is always there between us is heightened right now as we stare at each other leaving the two people beside us confused.

"Wait, Do you guys know each other ?" Skylar said bringing us out of our trance.

" No, yes " We both gave different answers which makes them raise an eyebrow at who is telling the truth.

I look up at Aayan and he stares at me urging me to answer him since I said No. Why is he making this hard for me than it was already? I didn't want to say he is my Ex husband and I couldn't call him my friend either not when that lady is beside him wanting to know if I was just one of his flings. I wanted to scream out loud to her that " He is mine only ".

" Well?" Skylar prods.

I close my eyes as I take a deep breath. " He is ...."

" She's my wife ".

TBC......................

Kindly Drop Your Thought On This Episode Or Type Am Following.

PS:I have been so busy lately which makes me find it hard to update daily . Here is another update and might as well update another tomorrow if Allah wishes. Have a wonderful weekend . Love y'all 😘😘♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475 184 31
Hellen, Nicole, Stacey and Jasmine are best friends with different personalities. where some find true love and some find betrayal in the name of lov...
8K 704 49
Enjoying the life of an average teenager. I have two besties who can literally burn the whole world down for me. My parents who have only me and love...
2.7K 296 63
Can love really win against vengeance? Sometimes our past gets to us. No matter how much we try to hide the truth , it all comes out one way or anoth...
891 30 30
Actions speak louder than words! Yet here we are where sometimes just mere words can do wonders. This is the story of a girl who always found herself...