Indecent Pawn

By AuthorKKHarris

https://www.amazon.com/Indecent-Pawn-price-another-persons-ebook/dp/B00VA7DPEU What price is too high to pay... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four...
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine...
Chapter Eleven...
Chapter Twelve...
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Finish

Chapter 10

2.3K 180 17
By AuthorKKHarris

NO joke, I have not edited this chapter. I just wrote and boom. Highlight my faults and overlooked stuff, shoot me a note. As always comment, vote, and pass along... Smooches

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Antonio was trying his damnedest to have a good time and not be a party pooper. Allison was gaining so much male attention amongst the people in the VIP area. Women were showcasing their jealousy at the ebony beauty who was a stranger to their area. Men were gravitating to the new face and luscious body unlike any of the women they were used to seeing. Thanks to the unwanted attention, Antonio was finding it hard to give his attention to any other women in the place. For some reason, Allison felt like his responsibility. His spiteful anger at himself for feeling awkward with her being in attendance made him act out of character.

“So Mr. Mucciono, what will you be getting into after closing time?” Emily asked seductively. The way she said his name let him further know she knew exactly who he was and tried to wager what he was worth.

“I haven’t quite decided just yet. Have any ideas?”

“I could definitely think of a few things.” With that being said, Emily commenced to whispering her ideas of fun into his ear. He had to admit they did sound quite enticing and one sounded downright scandalous. To further push the vision, Emily pointed out a red-headed addition to the pending fun night.

“That does sound interesting.”

“Emily you are needed at the front entrance.” Another worker announced.

“If you will excuse me. While I’m away, think about my offer.”

“Will do.”

“Having fun?” Gio asked.

“Of course but I will be having even more fun later.” Taking a chance glance in Allison’s general direction, he noticed she had been observing their interaction. Sitting not too far away awarded her with an earful. Almost immediately her attention was pulled back to another standing in front of her with his hand out. Declining his offer to dance seemed to have crushed his ego a bit. For some reason, Antonio found that pleasing.

“Come on little lady let me take you for a spin on the floor.” Gio asked Allison which snapped Antonio’s attention away from watching the scenery.

“No thank you Gio.” Allison declined bashfully.

“Why not?”

“I can’t dance.”

“Nonsense. As long as you have movement in your body, you can dance. Come. I will teach you.”

“Alright.”

“That’s all I had to say to get her to dance? I have been trying all night.” Roberto remarked. The surrounding folks laughed. Everyone except Antonio, that is. He wasn’t comfortable with his men having a fancy for Allison.

“We should really discuss the business aspect before we unleash for fun. Don’t you agree?” Antonio boomed with a serious face. Everyone’s attention was on the Don now.

“Of course, I apologize.” Allison took her hand from Gio and sat back down. Gio smoothed out his suit and made brief eye contact with Roberto.

“What is this about cousin? I wasn’t aware we were discussing any business tonight.”

“Some new information has been brought to my attention. Things that are crucial to the organization.”

“I knew it had to be something for you to be back in the country. Would it be better to step into my office or would you prefer we close off the sound a bit?”

“Closing off the sound would be preferable.”

“Very well.” Carmello used his large tablet style remote to close off the area with glass. He had to admit his cousin was crafty when it came to keeping things in order.

“Mr. Carmello…” Emily started into the area before being stopped by security.

“Emily, I need you to survey the downstairs area for bit. Monitor the bar and the door. Be sure we are still within code enforcement regulations. Head count, things of that nature.” Carmello gave out different duties no doubt to keep the inconspicuous woman busy and away from this impromptu business meeting. Antonio could tell that she wasn’t too pleased about being sent away. The small amount of disapproval was evident as she cut her greet eyes in Allison’s direction. He was pretty sure she was wondering why she got to stay. “Is there something else Emily?”

“Uh sir, would you like for me to escort the lady out as well?” Emily boldly asked. Carmello looked to Antonio for answers and he just politely shook his head.

“No she will be staying.” The thought of women being a part of organizational meetings was mostly unheard of. Every now and again a wife may sit in on at meeting but a random woman was out of the question.

“What is this about?” Carmello asked once the cost was clear.

“Allison, I would like for you to explain to Carmello your findings.”

“Oh, uh… Alright.”

After stumbling over her words a few times and taking a deep breath, Allison effortlessly laid out her findings from the books. From the looks of things Carmello was just as flustered as he felt when first hearing about a thief in their mist. Initially he had his own set of questions and concerns over whether the information delivered was accurate. Once Antonio and Gio confirmed the report was accurate, he had no problems in making the necessary plans to turn over his books. Needless to say the flirtatious light he once viewed Allison in dissipated to a strictly business on.

“Excuse me gentlemen.”

“Where are you going?”

“If I may be excused, I need to go to the ladies room.”

“I will walk you down.” Gio offered.  

“That’s not necessary.”

“Humor me.” She only nodded bashfully. Antonio was trying to figure out why his consigliere was so worried about Allison. It seemed everyone around him has grown a liking for the woman. But why? Why was she so attractive to him all of a sudden? When he first laid eyes on her, there was nothing spectacular about her. Basic, sheltered, and battered woman is what he saw. Suddenly she had grown on him and now seeing her all dolled up was driving him to the brink of insanity. He really wanted to get his dick wet. And not from anyone other than Allison Myers.

“Cousin. I know that look. What is it with this woman?” Carmello asked.

“She is a part of a business arrangement of sorts, let’s just say that.”

“Why can’t I ever have an arrangement like that? I don’t know what all is a part of the terms but signing up as a bed mate would definitely be a bonus. She is beautiful and now I see she is smart as well. If she weren’t black, she would make a perfect asset.”

“What does her being black have to do with anything?”

“Come on now. You know as well as I do, many associates would not approve of such a union. That would ensure anarchy for sure. Giving the already power hungry individuals a reason to act out.”

“Like I give a fuck what anyone has to say about my doings?”

“I totally agree with your sentiments but tradition is tradition. Is it not?”

“…” Antonio didn’t bother responding to what Carmello had to say. For he knew what he spoke was truth. A lot of associates as well as family would have plenty to say of a biracial union. The respect he has from the many traditional Sicilian families would be lost for good. Then a thought occurred to him, ‘he just wanted to fuck not marry.’ Everything else was moot point. All he thought about was satisfying his curiosity. The fact that she was a married woman would make things that much easier for she is trained to run back to her husband when the dust settles. She is a submissive by training. How would he go about suggested such a lewd act though? Maybe, just maybe using his powerful influence wouldn’t be such a bad idea.

*****

Allison was finding it hard to keep a stone face around the men she was surrounded by. Especially Antonio Mucciono, with him decked out in his custom fit suit, no tie for a casual look, and rugged features. His smoldering dark eyes were alluring to her for some strange reason. Every time she caught him staring at her, she wanted to smile but the fear of the unknown prevented such an act.

The women vying for his attention caused pettiness to simmer below the curiosity within her as well. Curiosity for what he would be like to have his undivided attention. Although a lot of the Italian men were flocking to her, she considered the reason was only because she was ‘new booty.’ At least that’s what she kept telling herself. Between Roberto and Gio they were trying their best to bring her out of her reserved shell. Truth was she really wanted to loosen up and enjoy herself but she didn’t want to anger Antonio.

Her loyalty for this new person in her life left her feeling weird. Somehow she felt like she was betraying her husband for even looking at this man in any other way besides being a monster. After all she is here in another country against her will. Then her memory of who put her in that predicament throws doubt out the window. She would much rather be with this supposed monster than her evil husband. Now how to convince Antonio to keep her. Even if that sounded like she was hoping to be adopted by this crime boss like she was some pet in a shelter, it was still safer here than there.

“I will be right out here.” Gio whispered. She could only nod her head.

She really didn’t have to go to the restroom, she just wanted to clear her mind. Away from what was fogging it up. Antonio Mucciono. The green eyed monster would surely return to her timid spirit as soon as that woman returned to his side. Allison was privy to all the flirtatious banter between the two grownups. Why she felt the need to be jealous was beyond her comprehension. Suddenly she heard some hushed voices coming towards the restroom. She recognized the main one was the Emily chick telling another to check to make sure it was empty. Allison chose to place her legs in the air so they weren’t visible to anyone looking underneath. Praying they wouldn’t push the doors open instead.

“The coast is clear.” Even her breathing felt on hold as she listened carefully.

“Is everything all set?” Emily asked while shuffling with something.

“Yes. I snuck him in before opening. He has an eagle eye viewpoint of the target. As soon as he gets the signal, he will end it while everyone is distracted. They will never see it coming.”

“Great job. I am sure the boss the will reward you for your loyalty.”

“All I ask is that my family be spared.”

“When the plan is completed, everything will be as it was.”

“How can I be sure his people won’t put the pieces together therefore implementing me? I fear I will be in far more danger if his consigliere figures things out before I can get away. He seems cold and calculated just as the Don.”

“You just do as you are told. Don’t question me or I can put a bullet in your head now.” Allison was thinking to herself, if she killed her now then how would she do her bidding? Maybe it was just common sense that she was all bite and no bark. At the other woman’s silence, it was evident she chose to keep her mouth shut. “Now this is the vile to mix into his drink. When I return to his side, I will persuade him to meet with you personally. You can take the place of the black bitch sitting next to him, whoever she is. I know he is interested in the night I spoke of to him. You will offer to refresh his drink, in which you will pour in the poison. Is that clear?”

“Clear.”

“Before we leave refresh your makeup and pinch your cheeks to make it look like we were making out.” Allison heard the commotion indicating they were about to leave. She waited just long enough to be sure they were out of sight before she peaked out. The coast was clear so she made a beeline to Gio. She had to tell him what she overheard.

“It took you long enough. Were you enjoying the show or something?”

“The show?” Allison asked perplexed.

“I saw the two women come out before you. From the looks of things they must have been into some heavy shit.”

“Oh, you have no idea.” Allison remarked. Gio chuckled. “I have to tell you something. I am pretty sure what I am about to say will make sense to you.”

“Go ahead.”

“Let’s walk away from here. I don’t want them to see that I was in the restroom the entire time they were talking.” She was shaking with fear. Recalling there was a gunman somewhere in the rafters.

“You’re shaking, what’s the matter?” Gio asked when they were near the wall away from prying eyes. Allison knew she had to make it quick before Antonio got suspicious they had been missing for far too long.

“I overhear the Emily woman and another woman talking about something dreadful.”

“Alright go on.”

“They didn’t say for sure but I think they were talking about Antonio. There was talk about setting someone up. A gunmen in the rafters that was set up before opening. Some kind of vile with poison to cause a diversion. The other woman is worried about a consigliere or something like that. Saying he was cold or something. I don’t know but I know what I heard. Something is about to happen Gio.”

“Shit! Come on.” Gio was moving stealthily but just calm enough not to draw attention. When they arrived back in their area, Antonio was surrounded by the vixen and the red head that was pointed out earlier in the night. He was smiling from ear to ear enjoying himself too much. Gio went to speak with a few other men before they left the area calmly as if nothing was going on. Allison stood in direct sight of the threesome going on in plain view. Antonio made brief eye contact with her and the look he gave her sent a shiver down her spine. But why?

From the corner of her eye she saw the red head passing him a fresh drink. Allison doesn’t know what came over her as she slapped the drink out of her hand sending the contents all over the front of her sleazy outfit. Some of the remnants even spilled on Antonio’s suit. The shock of the cold liquid had them both jumping out of their seats. The glass crashing to the ground got every else’s attention. Gio stepped up next to her but with his back to the group.

“What the hell Allison?” Antonio barked.

“Why would you do that?” Both women shouted.

“There is something you need to know Antonio.” Allison boldly stated looking from one woman to the next. The anger in her eyes was real.

“What is it and it better be good?” Antonio snapped. His angry expression was smoldering the flame of boldness she held and was causing her to retreat quickly.

“While I was in the restroom… I overheard their plans.” Both women looked to each other before cursing. The red-head looked afraid while the green-eyed demon gave her a look that would surly turn her to stone.

“Plans?” Antonio coerced.

“That drink was laced with poison.”

“LIAR!” The Emily woman shouted.

“GOT HIM!” Gio chanted. “Detain these two.” He gestured two other men over.

“No please, wait.” Red head protested.

“What is going on?” Carmello who had been quiet throughout the entire ruckus asked. Antonio wasn’t saying anything, he was silently seething.

“Take them away.” Gio sneered. “If you continue to make a spectacle I won’t hesitate to shoot you now. Understand?” He stated revealing his silenced pistol. Allison was terrified of guns, so she froze immediately.

“The windows are still fairly closed so no one would hear a thing.” Carmello stated.

“You didn’t hear shit, bitch.”

“I heard enough, bitch.”

“Can someone now tell me what is going on?” Antonio asked not so calmly. Allison, although scared, recited everything she’d heard while in the restroom. Both Antonio and Carmello stood still listening to the details that was laid out. She could see their features morph from anger to beyond pissed.

“We apprehended the shooter from the rafters. The three have been relocated to separate locations. We should leave to ensure there are no others we are unaware of.”

“Let’s take the back way.” Carmello motioned. Antonio only nodded his head before grabbing Allison’s hand and strolling away with Gio bringing up the rear. This had been a truly eventful night. However being in his presence gave her a sense of security. Her heart was softening towards the dangerous crime boss inevitably putting her in more danger than anything in the world. The danger of actually caring for someone and having her heart broken.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 7.4K 49
"I hate you. I hate you so much! You chain me to the table to eat. You chain me to the bed when I sleep. You chain me for anything that takes longer...
966 100 52
Stacy Bailey is engaged to the prince of England who she hates because of his arrogance. There is nothing she can do cause her mom is in support of i...
24.6K 399 26
Cameron has been damaged repeatedly in his life. Sleep is foreign and food is a battle. Drifting away from the BDSM life he fell in love with. He fee...
337K 10.4K 35
Let's say your about to marry the man of your dreams, but you're mother in law hates you, threatens your unborn child, and no one - not even your fia...