Greetings Comrades in Japan

De Batrix2070

The Japanese relocated to the New World are joined a few months later by another country. A country that has... Mai multe

Expected Contact
Training and Solutions
Siege of Altaras
Report and Potop
Silence before?
Out of the sky motherfuckers
Liberation is Coming
War and Politics are the same thing
Fall of Capital
A desperace struggle for peace
Are gods among us?
The End is near
Last Fight
Shadow from the west.
Church, energy and cars
Conspiracy of the true father of the nation.
Fiedland, doesn't it sound familiar?
Plan, behind the plan
Two Eagles
Two Dragons
Expanding the Fleet
Great Power Conference

Prologue

1.1K 25 2
De Batrix2070

In a certain universe, an unusual event occurred. What is it? Namely, the modern Japan of 2015 to be exact, was transported to another world. Much bigger partially knocking out the known rules of physics.

 In that world Japan was forced to fight against countries that understand diplomacy in only one way, namely surrender or die! Once there, Japan turned the whole thing upside down.

It became the country that saved everything and was the best in the world, showing that it was not weak and was absurdly powerful. She won over everything and everyone and no one could stand in her way because she is THAT powerful.

 After all, she is supposed to be the great saviour of the world and her ancestors from the Second World War saved this new world from great evil and now they have come to finish the job. In short the dream of the Asian nationalist. 

It is interesting to see how the japanese nationalist imagines the world, but we are not talking about that. This is another story and another universe.

In this universe, an unusual event has taken place and our great Japan has been joined by another country.

 A country which theoretically was her enemy during the Second World War, although nobody in her, didn't recognize it and her very prime minister, the famous war criminal Tojo considered it as the influence of the British (And he was right, O Irony!) and in practice it was a theoretical declaration of war, because de facto the intelligence of both countries cooperated with each other during the whole war, so they were allies! 

The only declaration of war by this country in the 20th century. A country on the other side of the Iron Curtain and coming from the Cold War, being the complete opposite of Japan. I am not referring to the USSR or North Korea or People's China.

What am I talking about? I am talking about the second most powerful country of the Warsaw Pact. Or to be more precise, the country which gave the Warsaw Pact its name.

 Namely, the People's Republic of Poland in 1974. At that time it was living on credit and in a luxury it had never had before. Under the leadership of the famous and well-liked by Poles of older age, although not all of them Edward Gierek.

One could say that Gierek was the only one who was liked as First Secretary until the workers' strikes in Ursus and Radom.

 It is hardly surprising when you take over power after a predecessor who ordered the army to shoot at workers during the massacre on the coast and did a lot in public opinion to catch those responsible, not that anything really happened to those responsible.

In this universe, Gierek and his party comrades can not only avoid this, but also do what Gomułka, his predecessor, could not. 

To go their own way without the boot of the Soviet Army over their heads. (For those not in the know, the Red Army was disbanded in 1946 and replaced by the Soviet Army.)

But let's start from the beginning.

Warsaw PRL
1 April 1974
14:38
An hour and a half after the transfer

The first five minutes after arriving in the other world passed in complete ignorance. The whole event was preceded only by a series of storms across the country and other weather seemed to be nothing, but historians and scientists discussing it later according to their Japanese counterparts concluded that it was probably a visible symptom of the transfer.

 How exactly this happened is a mystery of the past.

Returning to the situation after the event. What led to the discovery that they were no longer in the old world was the loss of communication with Moscow. The first reaction immediately after discovering that the equipment worked well was to quickly pass the message to the General Staff of the PRL. 

There was only one order: launch total mobilisation and strike all forces against Denmark in accordance with the general military plan, and evacuate the elite to nuclear bunkers like the one in Arlamow for the First Secretary and his entourage.

Ordinary Poles, in turn, according to the plan were to perish in atomic fire in the majority, only a few lucky ones were to survive it in bunkers under the cities. The first sign that there was no atomic apocalisis were the naval and air force reports on the lack of population in the direction of the attack. 

Or more precisely, about any social life to the west and south of the country. In the east, on the other hand, the Border Protection Force reports that although there is land, it ends in the sea at the shortest point after 56 kilometres. The absence of any sign of a nuclear catastrophe caused disbelief, but the aerial photographs spoke clearly.

There are no countries nearby apart from Poland. Or at least it was not noticed that there were any. The first ideas that they were victims of some capitalist weapon bringing them to dreamland were quickly dismissed as unrealistic.

In the absence of a nuclear threat, the evacuation was called off but the army remained on combat alert ready to repel any attack on Poland.

About one hour after discovering that they were somewhere else, the government together with the first secretary and the chairman of the state council gathered in the command bunker near Warsaw.

''Towarzysze obywatele,'' began the first secretary addressing the rest, ''We are gathered here to discuss an unprecedented thing, strange and frightening, but as the army has already told us, not weapons of the capitalist treacherous and bloodthirsty invader.''

 For some years now they have been taking loans and technology from the West and trading with it almost unhindered.

Undaunted by this, or rather unaware of it, Gierek continued ''As far as we have been able to establish, we are no longer in Europe, perhaps we are in a different world, as there is no sign of our allies or enemies'' At this, all except Jaruzelski looked at Gierek questioningly. 

Seeing that, Gierek nodded towards Jaruzelski who ordered to distribute copies of aerial photos and short copies of reports of the Navy or WOP among the comrades.

''As you can see comrades, according to the reconnaissance data, in mysterious circumstances we found ourselves in another place, we do not know exactly yet, but special reconnaissance planes were sent to a distant reconnaissance in order to find out where exactly we are'' said general Jaruzelski.

In disbelief, those gathered looked at what they saw, many of them thinking that Gierek and Jaruzelski were, for some unexplained reason, making a joke of them. 

Unfortunately, the deadly seriousness and the answers of both comrades made it clear that what they were seeing was the truth and that they both did not believe what they were seeing.

''And what does Comrade General Gerasimov say about this?'' asked Jaroszkiewicz suspiciously. 

''Comrade Kowalczyk will answer this question'' answered Gierek, while Kowalczyk, who secretly entered the room when the others were reading reports and looking at the photos, surprised everyone by saying in a quiet but frightening voice, after all he was the head of the Security Service.

''You don't have to worry about comrade Gerasimov, he is currently sitting in a bunker thinking that he is giving orders together with his staff, isn't that right comrade Jaruzelski?''

At that Jaruzelski nodded in confirmation.

 It did not escape the others that Gierek, Jaroszewicz, Jaruzelski or Kowalczyk do not look at each other in a friendly manner and only the fact of the unknown keeps them all away from a bloody trial. 

Jaruzelski then received a message delivered by his adjutant, hearing it he smiled and said quietly to Gierek ''The matter with the Russkies is settled, everyone has been disarmed without a fight fortunately and sent to their bases and their "non-existent" nukes have been taken over by the Army.''

Gierek only nodded at this and passed the message on to the rest omitting the fact about nuclear weapons. After all, there were never any in Poland, right?

Border Town of Gim in the Qua-Toyne Principality
Currently occupied by the Louria Kingdom
13 April 1639 C.C.Y.
8:34

The skies above the ruined city were already pierced by the Polish Air Force's heavily used Il-28. Not without reason were they chosen for such missions. It was precisely because of this obsolescence that their loss was in practice small, as they were to be withdrawn from service by the end of the 1970s. 

They were also one of the few long-range aircraft in the Polish Air Force. One of the drawbacks of the Warsaw Pact doctrine was that outside the USSR hardly anyone owned such aircraft.

Another thing is that it was the only jet bomber in the PRL. Its maximum range of 2400 km would not have been enough to get here, but thanks to the tankers captured from the Soviets, you could easily get here.

 Another thing is that it took several days to calculate the exact distance of some 5,000 kilometres from Poland to this land mass. The reason for flying in this direction was to detect signs of an advanced civilization to the north-east.

The first images did not look promising, the civilization did exist, but medieval. Nevertheless they headed inland, hoping to meet some of these advanced people. That there were people here was discovered when Il-28 planes flew low over the land and a large fleet of about 4,000 ships was seen heading east. 

So far, scouts have not been sent to the discovered country for fear of being recognised as invaders. The distance is too far to effectively strike and invade the country in order to establish the only right regime in case it is necessary to carry out hostilities.

The signs that this country is moving to conquer were visible to all, especially the attempt to intercept Il-28 by their air force using the "Flying Dragons", as the Lourian wyvern were accepted to be called. 

For obvious reasons, such an attempt failed because the Illes simply lost them using their , as a result of an unfortunate accident, one of the wyverns was shot down by a deck gunner when its rider tried to run down an Il flying at a low distance.

Back to the IL-28, it was currently flying over the city, equipped with reconnaissance equipment and taking pictures of what was left of the city and the besieging army. Of the total 80 combat IL-28s, as many as 35 were adapted for reconnaissance flights and sent out in shifts in each direction. 

For obvious reasons, this version had no bombs on board, but more fuel tanks mounted wherever possible. This allowed them to double their flight range and, in the case of a really large number of them, even triple it.

Returning to the IL-28, it was currently flying over the city, equipped with reconnaissance equipment and taking pictures of what was left of the city and the besieging army. Out of a total of 80 combat IL-28s, as many as 35 were adapted for reconnaissance flights and sent out in shifts in each direction.

 For obvious reasons, this version had no bombs on board, but more fuel tanks mounted wherever possible. This allowed them to double their flight range and, in the case of a really large number of them, even triple it.

''No ja kurwa pierdole! The Krauts wouldn't be ashamed of that, Karolak'' said a clearly disgusted Andrzej Nowak, who is a bombardier and navigator, to his colleague who is a pilot Karol Karolak. 

''Says the guy who normally is a bombardier'' answered Karol calmly, although he didn't like what he heard.

''But you know, what I see is a simple bastardry, they just turned the city into a featherbed as if nothing had happened. If I see correctly, more than half the city is rubble. Fucking barbarians.'' Andrzej answered him.

 ''Take pictures, maybe someone will come to introduce the brotherly people's democracy here!'' shouted their rear gunner Jan Kowalski.

At that, the other two pilots burst out laughing. Everyone knew that the whole transfer was slowly becoming an accepted fact among the public, despite their disbelief and suspicion that it was all a farce.

As well as the fact that they are alone in unknown territory, the fact that the ruling party, the army and the security services are not in a position to throw themselves against each other. 

A general change of tone from communist to nationalist and an attempt at reconciliation with the church soon became noticeable among the slogans of state propaganda.

One thing is certain, the authorities are burning in the ass, and only the fact that nobody wants the country to be engulfed in civil war makes the people not move to get rid of the Russian puppets.

 Although recently they have shown better side, but for how long before they screw up again, nobody knows.

''Well, less bullshit, it's time to move in, I don't want to get in trouble like Kłopotowski for shooting some savage with a spear.'' said Karol.

 ''Wait a minute.''said Andrew. Then he finished taking some more pictures. ''Okay, you can go on, I've got enough pictures so that our learned rulers have a reason to come here with brotherly help.'' All the people had shivers down their spines.

 Everyone knew that the people's government would not care much about such things, and the memory of the invasion of Czechoslovakia in 68 still circulates in the memories of Poles as a reason to fear the Soviets. Even the fact that they are in a different world and the Russians have been disarmed will not change this.

In the meantime on earth

For Lieutenant-General Adem, the flight of the so-called iron wyvern was an irritating inconvenience. Intelligence had mentioned that the country called Japan possessed such machines. 

Although, according to the opinion of all the gathered commanders, their flights are just a pathetic flying of a weak country with nothing to interfere in their operations. Adem, contrary to the opinion of the rest though cruel, was not stupid and these flights gave him a bad feeling over the country in the last few days.

 Yes, they were not attacking them, but at the same time they were able to quickly lower their flight and then raise it, and moreover he knew that one of these wyvern had shot down their wyvernwith ease when its rider tried to interfere with what they were doing.

Well, exactly what are they doing? Thought Adem anxiously. The other thing is that, as he had noticed according to the rumours, the iron wyvern of Japan have red circles on their wings like the sun in the evening. 

And these wyvern have a red-and-white checkerboard, as he had noticed when the Il-28 flew low enough to see them. He didn't even try to give the order to chase them in the air, and by the time their wyvern would have started flying the IL-28 had already moved away from them at great speed.

They're not even trying to disturb us, are they studying us? Adem thought, looking in the direction of the Iron Wyvern, which for him was moving away, and for the Poles - the IL-28 jet bomber.

Suddenly he became dumb and hit his head with considerable force. ''I am an idiot, they are spying on us!'' he shouted aloud startling the people beside him. 

Then he turned to the adjutant ''Speedily tell the main forces that Japan or a yet unknown enemy is watching us and is probably doing it as part of intelligence.'' The adjutant only saluted and ran to the place where military communication is done by magic.

In the meantime the general decided to quickly gather his scattered forces and prepare for defence. 

He preferred not to take risks and be ready to defend himself before the enemy arrived. Considering the speed at which the object flew, he hoped that his guesses that it belonged to another country were correct.

Le Brias, Altaras Kingdom
Audience Hall, Royal Castle
14 April 1639 C.C.Y./1974 P.C
14:30

Tadeusz Zawadzki, the envoy of the People's Republic of Poland to the Kingdom of Altaras on behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, entered the hall with a confident step. 

He slightly nodded his head to the king on the throne, as they said earlier during the first meeting in their country, when the nobility never bowed to their own and foreign king, except for a nod, and it is simply not appropriate for a Pole. Therefore hardly anyone was surprised by such a greeting.

Then he began ''In the name of the working people of Polish towns and villages from the Polish People's Republic I greet you Your Majesty Comrade King Taara XIV. Let these modest gifts from the Polish people be the basis of our future and long brotherhood.'' 

Then the king replied ''In the name of the Kingdom of Altaras and my people I greet you and also hope that your gifts will be the basis of our good relations.''

Then the envoys from Poland presented what they had brought. They presented first of all works of folk art, translated books of the greatest Polish authors, as it was noticed that their language, contrary to appearances, is quite similar to French both in writing and speech, so there were no major problems simply taking French translations, in addition to a few Polish military sabres and Mosin for hunting. 

There were also other gifts which were considered to be valuable for the natives, such as amber from the Baltic Sea. Strangely enough, although the world has changed, it does not seem to have disappeared from the Polish beaches.

With curiosity the King took one of the sabres in his hand, richly decorated but looking practical despite its wealth. ''What is the name of this weapon?'' he asked curiously.

Zawadzki answered proudly, ''It is a Polish sabre called Karabella, despite its ornamentation it can be used in combat, this particular piece is very valuable because in contrast to others it is an original sabre from 300 years ago and was given to the museum after the death of the last of the family who owned it. The other sabres are mere copies of the real ones.''

''The youngest of them,'' He picked it up ''is only 20 years old and is one of the first produced cavalry sabres of the 34 model, called Ludwikowka from the name of the ironworks, that is such a special forge which is able to produce many iron things of high quality.''

The king only nodded at the explanation and then took the Mosin wz.44 ''And what is it?'' He asked surprised seeing this weapon. He was clearly surprised by something like that, he had heard about weapons called muskets but the appearance of this one was different from the weapon described to him. 

Zawadzki smiled ''This is Comrade King, Mosin rifle pattern 44 produced by our workers in the Fabryka Broni in Radom. It is used by the Polish Army but you can also find this weapon among hunters and foresters.''

Then he smiled and said, ''You are indeed very brotherly and that's why I will tell you as a gesture of friendship that even Japan, showing their works to those they met, did not show their weapons.'' 

Zawadzki nodded with a smile while in his head he was already making notes to send a message to the MSZ. It is indeed a great gesture of friendship. I wonder if this Japan is what I think about. And out loud he said ''Your Majesty, why don't we show you how our weapons work?'' The king agreed and led them to the archery range.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

65.2K 2.6K 39
After a mysterious aurora borealis descended upon the Italian Peninsula, Italy and its two micro nation neighbours find themselves in a mysterious an...
14.4K 433 17
The United States and the Warsaw Pact of 1990 are transported to the World of Summoning Japan. A few assumptions are made: 1. Germany is reunited a...
12.7K 307 14
In the year 2026, our world will never be the same again. A mysterious portal was opened on the coast of Manila, Philippines. The world on the other...
99.2K 3.4K 55
After 2 major wars against two galactic superpowers, and the Garmillas refugee crisis of 2205, Japan, a part of the Earth Federation, now is seeing t...