Write your Way into my Heart

By Wrenchxoxo

Haikyu!! Timeskip AU! M/n Mitsuru is a newly promoted employee of a famous sports magazine company, he was in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Christmas Special! Hanamaki + Matsukawa
Christmas Special! Meian + Inunaki
Christmas Special! Tobio + Shoyo
Christmas Special! Iwaizumi + Oikawa
Christmas Special! Akaashi +Bokuto
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Discontinued, sorry ;(

Chapter 6

1.1K 73 12
By Wrenchxoxo

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Yumei! dinner's ready come now"

M/n hollered inside the kitchen, the said girl enthusiastically jumped down of the couch but stopped midway towards the kitchen and turned to osamu.

"Let's go! Big bro makes yummy food!"

She enticed, grabbing osamu's hand and pulling him up regardless the strength, osamu was in awe at how the little girl was. 'Maybe having a child isn't bad' he thought to himself as he stood up and followed yumei towards the dining table, their hands linked together, albeit the height difference, osamu had to crouch a little but he did not mind one bit.

"Yumei, don't drag mr.miya like that"

M/n told yumei, which she apologized and removed her grip from the man's hand and situated herself in the upper center side of the table. Propping a cushion om her seat before sitting.

M/n eyes met osamu's who is currently standing awkwardly infront, waiting for some kind of command from m/n or something.

"What are you waiting for? Take a seat"

M/n told him, setting three plates for the three of them, osamu slowly went infront of where m/n's plate was placed. He opened his mouth to offer help but his throat felt dry.

"Hm? anything you need? water?"

Osamu croaked out the word water which m/n heard, and gave him a glass of water. The shop owner felt his newly discovered thirst, being quenched. He made an satisfied sigh before saying a 'thank you' to m/n.

M/n went back to the stove and served the dishes he made, osamu's and yumei's eyes shone like stars in the sky. 'Damn, the kid's not kidding huh?' He thought to himself as he felt his mouth salivate from the mere sight of the food. M/n chuckled putting one of his hand in his mouth, conscious that his spit might become a projectile.

"Go on and dig in! I made that for the two of you"

M/n encouraged them to dig in, which they gratefully did, the two ravaged the dish like hungry werewolves. M/n's sweat trickled down his temple as he watch them eat.

Once there was nothing left on the plate he served, he picked it up and grabbed another portion of it for himself.

"Th-this is amazing, m/n- i mean mitsuru-san"

M/n laughed and waved off osamu's politeness, despite his innocent look, his cheeks stuffed with the food on his plate.

"Please, just call me m/n, no need for formalities"

"Well, if that's the case, then call me osamu instead"

M/n nodded and shoo'd him to continue on eating. His attention turned towards the little girl who was observing them carefully.

"Is something wrong, yumei?"

"Nothing"

She said, before going back on eating her fill, m/n thought it was weird but shook it off nonetheless and let her eat in peace, cause any time soon her mother will pick her up.

After they all ate, osamu offered to wash the dishes but m/n refused, which turned into a small back and forth between the two that the little girl did not enjoy watching, as she ended up crying.

They only stopped when yumei commented.

"Please don't fight! I don't want any one getting hurt"

She begged tugging m/n's and osamu's jeans, making them stop from their little banter. M/n panicked and scooped up the little girl and calmed her down until she stopped crying. Cooing her and whispering sweet nothings to her ears, osamu only watched as he found the two endearing.

"Don't cry princess, im sorry we weren't fighting, right osamu?"

Osamu flinched, m/n's innocent eyes gaze at him, making him bewildered at the sudden change of mood but agreeing nonetheless.

"Yeah prin- er, yuemi, we weren't fighting"

Osamu wanted to bash his head for almost calling the girl "princess" not that he doesn't think it fits her or anything, he simply does nor want to sound like someone who's feeling close.

She sniffled rubbing her nose harshly, making it red. Looking at osamu with her big glossy e/c eyes.

"Really?"

Osamu gulped and nodded, he felt like his heart was pierced by an arrow 'this girl is dangerously cute..!' he thought to himself, grabbing his chest.

"Then would you hug and say i love you to one another?"

She asked, glancing at both osamu and m/n who was beet red from the sudden question, M/n looked at her, communicating telepathically with her.

"y-yumei, you know we can't do that haha! osamu's my friend! nothing more"

He clarified, rubbing yumei's blond locks, she crossed her arm and shook her head a pout was displayed on her face.

"No! i don't want to! If you don't do what i say i don't love you anymore, big bro!"

As m/n tried compromising yumei's wishes, osamu grabbed the chance to wash the dishes so that the boy wouldn't have to do anything anymore, yet the little girl simply refused to talk to him. She only replied with a 'no'. M/n sighed in defeat, and let the kid be.

Osamu was in the dining table sitting with a glass of soda at hand watching m/n win the little girl's heart back without the girl's specific demands. He found himself smiling at the sight.

M/n approached him, he offered his drink which m/n declined and sat beside him, dropping his head to the table, osamu winced at the sound.

"So? How did it go?"

M/n groaned, before pulling his head up resting his chin on his hand.

"She refused to talk to me unless i show her that we hugged and ya know that"

Osamu laughed as he watched m/n visibly deflate in his seat. He patted him in the back and whispered 'i got this' before standing up and talking to yumei.

"Hey yumei"

Yumei turned a little and fully turned once she saw it was osamu, the man gave him a smile and only spoke.

"Watch me and your big bro, aight?"

He ruffled her hair and went towards m/n, yumei's eyes followed osamu's figure. As osamu approached m/n who was deflating, he extended his hand which m/n perked a brow before placing his on top of osamu's.

He was pulled by osamu by the chest in such quick motion, it made him turn red once more.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

M/n asked, his face was redder than it can be, osamu looked at him and smiled lovingly, his hands was wrapped around the male's waist.

"I love youuuu"

Osamu cooed, pinching the reddened boy's cheeks. He glanced at yumei who was practically jumping up and down on her seat.

"Say it, m/n, or else she will be mad at you forever"

He whispered to him, m/n nodded gulping his spit before saying it back.

"I-i love you too"

Osamu sweeped him off of his feet and transferred him to where yumei was seated, well, she was more of celebrating than sitting really.

M/n's face was still red as cherry, he hid his face with his palm while osamu looked at him with smile.

"Is it enough, yumei?"

He asked, putting a thumbs up towards the little girl. The girl nodded vigourously and in content a big toothy smile was given.

"It was so good! big bro is still red haha!"

Yumei teased, laughing at her uncle's flustered look. M/n looked at yumei with revenge in his eyes as he got ahold of her and started tickling her.

"This is what you get for making your uncle embarrassed! and even colluding with osamu huh!"

The girl apologized in between her laughs, whilst osamu watched the two bond once more, a small part of him has the urge to call his annoying twin and let him know that he misses him.

As they were having fun, a knock came from outside. M/n assumed it was yumei's mother and opened the door with yumei in his hands.

"Yuna! why did you have to fetch my little princess so early?"

He asked, but what he didn't expect was his best friend iwaizumi beside his sister, yuna.

"Oh? well thanks for that, and i met your friend from cali here"

"Yeah i can see that, sis."

M/n deadpanned, his sister gave him a neutral face before taking yumei out of m/n's hands.

"say goodbye to uncle now"

Yumei protested, wanting to be let down first.

"Let me down mommy! i wanna say goodbye to osamu!"

"Osamu?"

Both iwaizumi and yuna asked in unison, their face was in a questioning look. As if on cue, osamu appeared beside m/n.

"I heard my name?"

"Osamu!!"

Yumei cheered, hugging the man's leg before saying her goodbye to him, but before that.

"Will you promise if im with big bro again, you will visit and play with me?"

Osamu couldn't help but smile and nodded, stretching his pinky finger out and yumei doing the same before laughing.

"Okay!! that's a promise! let's go now mommy! i wanna play with my toys"

Osamu and yuna made a brief eye contact, and in those mere seconds, a lot of words were said. Nodding to one another before taking their leave.

Leaving iwaizumi, osamu and m/n standing awkwardly in the hall.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.2K 16
UNDER EDITING (If early chapters seem better written than master chapters, that's why. I will put a notice on the chapter when it has been edited :))...
113K 2.7K 26
Kozume Y/N moves to miyagi to attend Aoba Johsai where she meets Oikawa Tooru who doesn't know she is girlfriend of Ushijima Wakatoshi. When he ends...
298 16 16
Aoki Hikaru has looked up to Oikawa Tooru and his friend Iwaizumi Hajime since the pair saved Hikaru from some bullies in middle school. Soon, it tur...
225 5 6
Updating every few days for now. Writers block..! ☆ She got to enjoy the first year of high school where she really wanted to, Shiratorizawa, before...