tuna β€’ bnha x jjk

By fayexid_

"...Tuna?" ΰ½²β”€ΝœΝ‘π–€“Ν‘Νœβ”€ΰΎ€ A crossover with the main focus on the oc who is inspired by Toge Inumaki. Contains... More

INTRODUCTION+DESCRIPTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T W E L V E A N D A HALF
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ ONE
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ THREE
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ FOUR
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ FIVE
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ SIX
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ SEVEN
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ EIGHT
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ NINE
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ TEN
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ ELEVEN
the before story
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ T W E L V E
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ T H I R T E E N
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ F O U R T E E N
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ F I F T E E N
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ S I X T E E N
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ S E V E N T E E N

𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ TWO

1.7K 90 33
By fayexid_

"That crazy bastard.."

I threw myself on to the bed, sitting with my legs crossed and a hand rubbing my neck, if my throat wasn't sore before, it definitely is now.

Turns out the guy from before is indeed Todo, and he along with the other kids from the Kyoto prefecture are interning or more specifically working under Iori's agency as her sidekicks, and surprisingly despite him having a scary look he was actually nice.

He helped me up, and showed me to my room ensuring that Ugo is not going to show up again, he kept saying things about giving his brother a help? Or somewhere along that line, but eitherway I am thankful.

Grabbing a bottle of water, I finished everything in it in around fifteen seconds, and once I finished, I crumbled the bottle and threw it into the bin, not really caring it went it or not.

Sighing as I felt slightly better around my throat, I fell on my back gazing at the ceiling. If only I knew this is how it'd turned out I wouldn't have come, I should've stayed in Tokyo.

But to be honest no one is at fault, none of us knew that I'd be pairing up with a stupid asshole.

"Ugh, I really want to go back.."

Good thing I'll only be here for a week or two I think, if I stay here longer than that I might puke.

I knew I should've chosen Uncle Mics agency. The hardest thing that I'd do there is probably just air some shit on the radio.

I swung a hand over my eyes and took a deep breath, lifting them off to brush the scar alligning across them. So as expected that eye as in now is completely blind and I can't see anything from it. I haven't thought of covering it with an eyepatch since.. I don't know, it seems unecessary.

I had plenty of time to think at the moment, I think I spent about half an hour just touching that part of my eye and gaze into a void of emptiness, with thoughts swarming through my head.

What if I didn't jump in? What if Yuji came in too late? What if Yuji's attack failed? What if what I did ended up fatal and I actually end up dying-

RING! RING!

I jumped out of my daze as I heard a loud ringtone coming from my phone, oh god that surprised me.

I got up from the bed and grabbed the phone from somewhere inside of my bag and slid it to the right without even a thought as soon as I saw Yuji's name on the screen.

"Hey."

"Hey?- oh don't you dare hey me, how could you not call me when you were just fucking attacked a moment ago?" He whisper-yelled, his face looking seemingly red and his eyes were slanted like they're just announcing to the world that 'hey, I'm mad.'

But hold up, how did he find out-oh..

Oh my god I forgot to tell Todo to keep it a secret damn.

"Yuji, I'm fine-"

"I'm fine my ass, that handprint on your neck says otherwise senpai."

By reflex, one of my hands flew directly on to my neck, trying to cover the bruise, damn it how could I forget to cover it up.

"Um.."

I heard a scowl from across the phone along with the lines off. "I knew I shouldn't have let you go on your own, I knew my bad feelings wasn't for nothing. That's it, I'm coming there the first thing tomorrow."

My eyes widened, I waved my hand rejecting the thought. "What-no! I swear I'm fine Yuji."

"My words are final, besides Maki agreed and she's also coming with along with the rest of the gang, so.."

I was left speechless, they're treating me like a child. "I'm not a kid Yuji."

He sighed and I could see his eyes began to softened, I think he saw how irritated I look and decided to try and wind down.

"I know you're not senpai, but still I'm going. It's my job to keep you safe."

"You're not my bodyguard."

"Just agree this once Tsugumi, hm?"

I didn't answer, I know he's just worried but this feels so annoying, I know I can't stand the freak I'm with right now, but I want to finish it myself, not with the help of others.

Yuji sighed again, and the only thing I could see from the corner of my eyes was his soft smile.

"I know you don't like being babied, but trust me, the other reason I want to go is not just because I want to take care of you, it's because I want to, ok?"

Again, no answer.

"...Ok, I'll be there tomorrow morning, you should get some rest ok? Sweet dreams Tsugumi."

Peep!

•••

"You've got to be kidding me.." I want to say I'm not surprised, but them actually coming is a surprise enough.

They all came, and when I say all of them I meant every single one. I was just there, walking through the hallway when Miwa, the turqoised hair lady, basically pulled me to this one room, showing me to them.

Now panda is squishing me to bits, rubbing his head on mine saying "you poor thing" Maki, and Yuji are giving me their motherly rant, Nobara is acting like Nobara and Megumi is just standing there unfaze probably as my moral support.

"I told you you didn't have to come.."

"HOW WOULDN'T WE?" Nobara, Maki, and Yuji yelled simultaneously and kept talking over and over again about how they're going to decapitate this person who choked me and so on so forth.

Though that do sound tempting.

"How did you get here anyway, how did any of you get the permission?" They all gave me a creepy smile and everyone, including Megumi, pulled out a slip from thin air showing an internship form specifically at Iori's agency.

"Truthfully we got offers too but since we're not heroes we decides to skip it, at the time."

Hm, makes sense I guess.

"You really didn't have to come-"

Knock, knock!

"I'm really sorry for interrupting this beautiful reunion, but Iori sensei's waiting for all of you in her office." Miwa spoke from outside of the door.

Deciding to just roll with it, and the embarassment, I let go of the topic and decided to just stay shut and walk through the door.

We were all silent, but I could feel a gentle touch on my neck, and I couldn't help but shiver, my hand came flying to the spot then and there.

"What are you doing?"

Yuji just stared at the now bandaged neck and sighed. "I'll treat that for you later."

I already have though?

You know what, I give up, he doesn't listen to me anymore anyway.

Finally arriving at my current boss's office, I quietly slid it open and of course leave it for the last one to come in to close.

Coming in, I could definitely feel Ugo glaring at me but I really couldn't care less anymore, he can make any move he wants, I basically have five bodyguards now.

"Ah Inumaki you've arrived.. along with the entire tokyo prefecture students, glad you accepted my offer." We bowed down and made our way to her front desk with me being sandwiched in the middle.

Ever heard of social distancing?

"I'm not going to say anything about any of you, so let's go down to business." She placed two boxes on the table, sliding them to me and Ugo at the same time.

"You two, change into this. For the rest since you're already wearing your uniforms I don't think it's necessary anymore. I'll meet you in the training field in twenty minutes."

After saying that, she shooed us out, and well we did ended up making our way out, and in the middle of that, Ugo bumped my shoulder harshly, making me unconsciously wince.

"Did he do it?" I glanced at Yuji. He has that look, and it's definitely not the good kind.

I tugged at his sleeves and shook my head.

"Don't do anything irrational, yet, let's just go already."

•••
Hi! So quick information, since I've been updating about five times this month it's time for my annual break, so I won't be updating anything for at least two weeks (a month maximum)

Besides, we've reached the second arc here, it surely won't be a problem right, wink wonk

Anyway yeah that's all I have to say I think, have a great day everyone <3

Oh and don't forget to join the discord chat, it's in my bio :>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1.7K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
1K 22 11
izuku midoriya was a boy with a dream of becoming the best hero but one visit to the doctor changed his life forever. After being kidnapped and force...
10.7K 617 6
Katsuki and Izuku met on the beach when they were teenagers. They hit it off immediately and spent the whole summer hanging out and enjoying the sun...
501K 36.4K 58
❝𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃...𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 π‡π„π‹ππ‹π„π’π’βž -@keikaminari - date: 07/01/2021 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ γ“γ‚“γ«γ‘γ―ΛŠΛŽ- π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩...