N I N E

The class stared at them in confusion, sorcerer? What the hell does that suppose to mean?

I sunk even more further down at my chair when Gojo-sensei and the others stared at me with wiggly eyebrows. Why now? Why?

It all seemed quite silent until our blue haired class rep raised his hands, oh here we go.

"Oh, right! Yes, any question?" Gojo pointed his finger to Iida which immediately retreat his hand back down, crossing it neatly in front of him.

"Excuse me sir! What could you possibly mean by.. Sorcerer? And I didn't know there was a sorcery school?"

Gojo clasped his hands together with a bright smile on his face "Oh right! So, you might not know this, well of course not, you are normal people. But! There is a thing called an evil curse which is typically a monster looking being that only a certain of people can see, and those people are called Jujutsu sorcerers!"

The class looked bewildered at the information. Curses? What on earth does that mean?

We all then turned to a scoffing blonde "So you're saying you have a sixth sense? See ghosts and stuff?"

Nobara clicked her tongue "Are you deaf? He definitely said curse not ghost, you idiot."

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?"

"AN IDIOT, WHAT YOU WANNA FIGHT?!"

"OH DO I?"

Aizawa slapped Bakugo's mouth with his scarf, and Maki pulled on Nobara's ear, making her whine.

Gojo laughed at the fight, shrugging it off. "Technically yes, but! The ghosts we fighting can actually kill people from the inside out, remember that one time a person was inside out with lumps all over them? THAT was a curse's doing."

Some of the class gagged, and the rest just looked at him disgustingly.

Gojo laughed it off again "So! Anymore questions?"

"Yes, what're your quirks then?"

"They're not called 'quirks'." Fushiguro stated. "Pardon?"

"He's right it's not called a quirk." The class frowned at this, Gojo then started drawing at the board with a marker that he got who knows when. "So! You know how your quirks are only created only a few decades ago? Our so called power existed before that. Way. Before that."

"So unlike your people who got their power from yourself, and have some relations with your parents quirk, and also most likely existed because of a scientific outbreak, ours existed because of the intervention of curses, therefore it's more of a magical kinf of things. So technically our powers exists because curses exists."

"I do not know what that means." Kaminari blinked, Jiro patted his head saying 'same'

Gojo chuckled "I think it's easier to show you. Fushiguro, do you mind?"

The spiky, quiet navy haired boy just shrugged, making a sign with his hand, and suddenly two wolves showed up inside of the class. But the class can't exactly see them. "Oh right, you can't see them."

Eitherway, the class eyes widened at the increase of aura around them, more so when the aura seemed to approach me, and see me flailing my arms.

While in reality these two dogs are licking me restless and I'm trying to get them to stop. Fushiguro stepped up and dragged his wolves away from me, I raised a thumb and he nodded.

Gojo held his chin "That didn't work, uh.. Nobara! Why don't you-"

"Just show me, and we can get over this." Said a mouth.

On Itadori's hand.

The class gaped as Itadori slapped the mouth shut, literally "Sorry.."

Gojo laughed out loud, as Aizawa rolled his eyes. "There you go! And apparently because of adaptation maybe, we can also use our powers at humans, but not as strong, so if Inumaki there used her power is basically a quarter of her normal power."

The class turned to me like there's no tomorrow. "SO THAT WAS NOT YOUR FULL POWER?"

I shrugged "Okaka." No.

They seemed to be at a shock at the moment.

"One more question sir, what do Jujut..su? Sorcerers do? And how do you know Inumaki?"

"Ah right! Since we are a really limited kind of people that can actually see curses and intervene, our job is to kill them, and we have a school that trains people to do that, much like UA." Gojo opened his mouth again

"Oh, and Inumaki is one of us. A Jujutsu sorcerer I mean. When most people got in at highschool to get their mentality ready, she got in at middle school so she can go to a hero school at highschool so she can become both a sorcerer and a hero."

The class gaped at me, and I just waved the attention telling them it's no big deal.

"So, she's basically our senpai!" Panda clearly stated.

"I'm sorry but I really need to ask this!" Kaminari raised his arms "How is there a talking panda?"

"I'm an experiment the principal created."

"Ah."

Ah indeed.

Gojo clapped his hand again "Now! Since we have Inumaki who can make you guys see curses, why don't we give you a little sneak peak on how we do it! What do you say Aizawa?"

"I don't care."

"Brilliant! I'll wait for you guys at the gym.  Come now Inumaki let's get ready before them! Ooh! And I brought your old uniform, you can wear them at the moment!"

I sighed and followed them, snatching my dark colored uniform and ignore the classes stare.

I'm just afraid they'll be traumatized at the sights of the monsters.

•••
The next chapter will be uploaded in a few hours