T W E N T Y O N E

Happy 100k reads!!!

You know when I thought it couldn't be more awkward, I thought that was that

You know when I thought it couldn't be more awkward, I thought that was that. But really what was I expecting, it got to a whole new level of awkward.

I kept hearing whispers, more so about my eyes, and damn how it makes me self conscious, half of the time I have my palm over my left eye, trying to hide the scar.

Maybe coming to school to early on is not a good idea, maybe I should've just listened to Yuji and watch some of Jennifer Lawrence's movies or something.

I mean at least some tried to not be as awkward, though I can still figure it out from their tone.

"Heyy Gumi.." I looked up, suddenly seeing the bakusquad in front of my table, they were all making themselves comfortable by taking the empty seats or empty tables to sit on.

I gave them a small hey back.

"Hey, I heard from Mina you could actually talk now, finally I don't have to ask Bakugo for confirmations." Sero joked, raising his eyebrows at Bakugo as I held in a small giggle.

"What the fuck does that supposed to mean?"

"Truthfully Bakubro." Kirishima had his arms around Bakugo, which of course the boy wasn't happy with but let him do anyway. "You're the only one who could understand her out of like all of us to a different level."

"I mean he is the master of the Gumi language." Kaminari laughed, and I chuckled slightly, I didn't know I made an entire language dedicated to me, I'm flattered really.

"Well at least you have a talent for one thing."

"OH SHUT THE HELL UP."

We all laughed at him as he grumbled a few incoherent curses and I think I saw a small pout there. We continued joking, well I mean most of them are about Bakugo, and when I tell you he has never looked more pissed and embarassed the entire time I'm here.

I felt really comfortable as they didn't brought up the bloody topic, and just talked about literally anything, distracting me from everything else. That is until Aizawa got in.

"Back to your seats."

I could hear them gulp before they carefully scatter to their own seats. Aizawa sighed as they are all seated, and arrange the pile of papers in his hand.

He split them up according to our names and handed them over to the front rows, passing them back. I accepted the piece of paper and slightly tilt my head. Is this.. an agency list? I looked around the classroom, frowning a bit. Why is everyone elses so thin? Mine and Todoroki's are the only ones being as thick as a notebook.

My head then moved upwards to glance at Aizawa who's writing up names with numbers beside them, though some names aren't exactly mentioned.

He placed the marker back down as he faced all of us, leaning frontwards with his arms on the desk.