𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜𝗜 • ELEVEN

"Have you rechecked the dorms?"

I swiftly nodded my head, confirming the absensce of all the hero students, all from grade one to three. I can't say it was an easy thing to do though, kick them out.

The thing about hero students is the arrogance gets in their head real fast. They think, since they've you know, learned about curses and have trained to be heroes they can fight in the front line like any sorcerers would do.

If it was that easy, sorcerers wouldn't exist in the first place right?

But in the end there was a lot of yelling, a lot of reluctance, but with the help of the teachers (in which whom were just as reluctant but much more cooperative) we got them out just right on schedule.

"Inumaki, cough syrup?" I lifted my bottle to show it for Maki to see, she nodded.

"Nobara, voodoo?"

"All set!"

"Panda, boxing gloves?"

"Already in my hands."

"Megumi...mental support?"

"..ready I guess."

"Alright alright, hey Itadori!" Maki called out, Yuji who was staring down at his feet perked his head up. "Yeah?"

A pair of gloves flew in the air right towards Yuji's lap. He caught them, looking at the pair with a confused look.

"Am I supposed to wear it?"

"Well, you remembered last time right?" Yuji gaped his mouth for a second in realization, putting them on without further more words.

I tilted my head, leaning my head a little towards Yuji to confirm my curiousity.

"What happened last time?"

"Well-"

"I happened." I nearly flinched when a mouth filled with fangs appeared on Yuji's face, who looked like he didn't appreciate it much. "What the hell are you doing? Go back in."

He slapped a hand on the mouth only for it to appear on the other side of the cheek. "Wow, you're much rude than I remembered the last time I talked to you. Is it because of your girlfriend?"

"SHUT UP!" He slapped it much harder, and this time I flinched, grabbing his hands to take a look at his very red cheek. "Yuji, your cheeks are swollen."

"I hate him."

I sighed, slightly upset that I couldn't do anything to help him. "I know."

"Don't want to spoil the mood lovebirds, but our mission will start in ten minutes so can we speed this up?" Maki gave Nobara a good punch on her shoulder, which earned her an angry scowl. "OW?!"

"Don't ruin the mood." She grabbed Nobara's shoulders tightly, giving us a very forced looking eye-smile, but a smile eitherway. "We'll see you outside in ten ok?"