S E V E N

Mention of scars

!REVISED!

I winced as Recovery Girl nagged at me again, and again, and again at my 'act'

I winced as Recovery Girl nagged at me again, and again, and again at my 'act'. Apparently she saw it and is now enraged at me for something that I didn't even know was capable of doing.

"How could you be so RECKLESS? I know you have a significant hatred towards his cousin but really?" She grumbled as she wrapped my burnt arm in bandages.

Yes she technically healed me, but only the pain. The scar is still there, and will still be there for a week or two.

"Sorry.."

"I'm not the one you should apologize to." She sighed, finishing the wrap and held her hands on her waist. "Have you apologized to him?"

"Tuna." I have..

"Properly apologized?"

My silence was enough of an answer. She sighed again as she took a seat on her table not far from the bed I'm sitting on.

"Class will end in at least an hour, so I advise you to meet him and talk." She crossed her arms "You let out your anger on someone that knows nothing, Tsugumi. You know you shouldn't have done that."

"Syake.." I know.

She looked at me, before giving me a grandmother-ly smile "Well it's no use nagging at you too much. Why don't you just rest, dearie?"

I hummed in approval as I lay myself down on the bed, with one leg touching the ground. I don't know, this position is comfy for me.

I stared at the ceiling as I played with the zipper on my mask, as I have a few thoughts running around in my mind in circles.

One of them being how I should make it up to the heterochromic boy.

But of course my thoughts were caught short as I heard the door creeking open. I glanced at it to see the Bakusquad minus Bakugo peeping through it.

They scanned the room before their eyes fell on me. They immediately rush in and bombarded me with questions.

Mina was especially worried, she suffocated my head as soon as she reached my bed.

"OH MY GOSH GUMI-CHAN ARE YOU OK?"

"That was manly, BUT SO NOT COOL. But manly."

"Didn't think you had it in you, Tsugumi. To think that was the first correct sentence you've ever said, I'm kind of jealous."

"That was reckless you know."

I just shifted uncomfortably in Mina's hold for a second "I got a bit carried away."

Wait-dang it.

Once I've finished that sentence, the trolley with the medicines, and my friends were basically "carried away" by a few feet. Oops.