MAKING LOVE TO MY SLAVE

By ClairJane89

Bliss is your everyday bad girl that likes having fun and especially by having sex. She don't take shit from... More

Chapter 1 Revised
Chapter~2 Revised
Chapter~3
Chapter~4 Revised
Chapter~5 Revised
Chapter~6 Revised
Chapter~7 Incomplete
Chapter~8
A/N
Chapter~9
Chapter~10
A/N
Chapter~12
Chapter~13
Chapter~14
Chapter~15
Chapter~16
Chapter~17
@/n
Chapter~18
Chapter~19
Chapter~20
Chapter~21
Chapter~22
Chapter~23
Chapter~24
Chapter~25
Chapter~27
Chapter~28
When I'll update the sequel:-)
Published
PLEASE READ!

Chapter~26

3.8K 105 1
By ClairJane89

Here's the answer*drum roll please* U have to read to find out. And remember to vote even if u don't like it. But ofcourse ur gona like it. Short chapter.

Bliss P.O.V.

I pounded on the door "Caroline, you better open this door or I'll beat your ass!"

I sighed, this shit is fucking fucked up. I walked away from the door, looking at my shoes stomping against the ground. I heard a car coming my way; I looked up. Please don't tell me I'm about to get kiddnapped.

Caleb P.O.V.

When I was done with my emails I called in for my private jet and reserved it for tomorrow at 4:25p:m.

I went to my room, when I was finished with my work in my office. I went to go take a long shower; just to clear my head. Thinking about what the fuck does Pablo wants, or about tonight and the suprise that I have planned for Bliss. She may interpreted that she is going somewhere with Carol. But I really planned something special for her a date. I think she should know how I feel about her. But I can't really put it in words how I feel about her. I guess I'm going to try tonight.

When I was done taking a shower, I put on some cologne, then dressed up in one of my tuxs'.

I grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs. I had one of my workers get one of my car's I specifically ordered my Ferrari 360 CS my white one. It's hard to find them in different colors, but I managed.

I saw my car drive up infront of me, I went to the shoffers' side and waited for him to get out my car.

"Sir," he bowed his head in respect. I gave him no eye contact. Why? Because I don't feeling like talking or looking to people, that don't care about thats why.

I drived to the front of the mansion were Caroline said 'Bliss should be'.

When I got there I sensed her presence upfront. I parked my car and got out.

And walk towards her.

"Caleb?"

"Yeah," I walked closer to her taking her hand in mine.

"You look beautiful,"I said admiring her body, in the outfit she's in.

"Oh thanks."

"Bliss, I want to tell you how I feel when I'm next to you-"

Oh wow another cliffhanger, Im killing you guy's. With my cliffhangers. But that's wht keep u reading... don't u agree. Stay tuned in for my next update. Bliss dress above

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 761 72
Frances (Frankie) Ryan was no stranger to violence. Her whole life was constant reminder of how being born into a dangerous family never escapes you...
Melancholy By lisa

Teen Fiction

75K 2.4K 30
"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐞." ------------------- Alyssa, Alessandro and Alessio Smith have gon...
2.5M 29.5K 48
ADULT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF UNDER 18!! This is a story of love and desire, Passion, sex and a whole lot of BDSM! When confusion clouds your brain...
30.8K 1.2K 55
She was seated next to the window seat. Strangely, I've been seeing her every day on my way to work, either in the morning or at night, either crossi...