Chapter~14

Bliss P.O.V.

I opened my eyes alittle to see Caleb driving.

"Hi." he said.

"Hi." I moaned tiressly.

"I'm hungry take me to McDonald's." I nagged.

"You want McDonald's" he questioned.

"Yeeeeesssss! Buy me some McDonald's!" I shouted.

"Okay."

"Really."

"Yeah."

"I thought you where gonna make me beg." I said suprise . What did I do right.

"I choose not to because I know how weak a human stomach could be."

"I don't have a weak stomach. I can last the whole day without food. I can seriously."

"Sure. You don't be in the kitchen every day eating like a pregnant female." He said with a smirk. I gaped at him.

"Just because I be in the kitchen at least once a day doesn't mean I eat alot!... J.A." he kept that stupid (but sexy)smirk on his face. He stop at a red light. He turned to me.

His eyes look at me I look into those black eyes and specks of gold came dotting his eyes a little. It looked so bright like it meant something to me. I might be crazy but I think his eyes where trying to tell me something.

"Your eyes... gold and ummm..." he closed his eyes quietly.

"Caleb your eyes...... there were.... beautiful." I said suddenly he looked at me then the green light flashed and he sped off. We didn't speak about it.

I have seen his eyes turn to black then red or orange or some b.s. like that and it may not seem like a big deal but I seriously think that was something special.

"Does that happen oftenly."I asked him. He looked at me.

"No it doesn't."

"Then what does it mean?"

"Nothing serious."

I sighed.

Caleb P.O.V.

If she seen gold in my eyes then that only means 1 thing ... I'm falling for her. Never have I fell for anyone in about 2weeks. It's just something about her. I can't put ny finger on. Once I got near McDonald's for Bliss. She screeched.

"I didn't even think about what I want!"

"Do you want to go to the drive thru or go inside." I asked her.

"Ummm.... I want to go inside."

"Ok." I took out my wallet and gace her one of my credit cards and gave her.

"The card number is #****."

"Ok. See ya."

Bliss P.O.V.

After Blake gave me his card and the number I went inside. I went to one of the cashier lines looking at what I want. There is so much things that look good.

I can't choose Caleb is filthy rich and he gave me his credit card I'm gonna go wild as F...

It was my turn and I saw a girl she is a teenager looked about in her 17s or what not that don't matter.

"How may I help you?"

"Yes umm. Can get 2 mc doubles with mac sauce, 2 clubhouse with extra bacon and cheese,1 Mcwrap, and a strawberry smoothie, a mc flurrie, and a ummmm....." I thought about Caleb.

"And a Vanilla Cappuccino."

"Would that be all."

"Yes. I think.... OH and like 3 large fries. Thats it."

Her eyes widened.

"Ok. Your total is $48.43 cents."

"I'm paying with credit."

"Ok. Swipe right here and enter the number I swiped the card recalling the number Caleb gave me and put it in.

She gave me my receipt.

I walked to the side and waiting for about 20minutes they gave me my things and I left.

I went to the door knocked on the window he looked up and unlocked the door I entered and he looked at me and starred at the amount of food.

"Oh here's your card and here is a receipt."

"I don't need the receipt but I do need the card." I handed it to him.

"And I got you a cappuccino. You see I am a thoughtful person . I thought of you while I was spending your money. Ha. I am hilarious. Now take us home so I can eat and watch Empire."

He droved back it took about an hour so I had to eat my flurrie before I melted all the way.

When we reached to his mansion or whatever. I got out and he helped me with my bags.

When I got in I went straight to the kitchen and I told Caleb to follow me . When we go there I took the things I wanna eat and the rest put them in the fridge.

After that I took my food up to my room and Caleb went to who knows where I don't care. Brushed my teeth, washed my self here and there quickly pounced on my bed . Got my ass on Netflix and watch me some Empire!