Chapter~10

When he put me infront of him on the table he came over me towaring me. He put those sexy favorable lips on mine. While undoing my dress. Kissing me passionately. And undoing my dress slowly."Mhmm." I moan unpatiently I WANT HIM NOW BUT HIS TAKING HIS TIME. I take off his coat and start unbottoning his shirt. I want it now. Once I was done with his shirt I when to the pants to unzip it. But he saw how impatient I was. He went to my ears a to whisper "Slowly baby." and nibbed on it alittle on my ears. I moaned and shivered.

I shivered at 'his' speak of words. Damn this man has such an effect on me. So, I put his mouth back on mine . And he slide down my dress. And ripped of my lace matching bra I gasped but got more turned on. He put his mouth on my breast and sucked it while caressing my the other side. And I began to become a waterfall. I know he smelled my arousal because he told me I smell nice. I blushed.

With that said and that done he put the tip inside me I shivered ferociously. And moaned loud and he didn't even enter in me all the way yet. Once again the effects this man have on me makes my mind twhirl. He entered me comepletly I moan so loud I think everyone on the floor heard. I got embarrassed and shut my eyes tight. "Don't worry this room is sound proof,he said reassuringly noticing my discomfort. I smiled and he continued until his phone rang. I got angry because he had to take the call leaving me there shivering. I put my hand bettween my legs and tighten it. I never in my life had a guy I had sex with choose a telephone call for having sex... with me . My back curled back . I'm shaking . I feel terrible my pu$$y is throbbing aching for pleasure. And he is just puting his hard big stupid d!ck in his stupid pants. I feel so ashamed to say I feel weak for him. And something in my body is begging me to go beg him to stay to fuck me hard. But I refused to be such a girl like that to just throw herself a really hawt guy with a really big dick.... But I am Consisdering it.....

There u go an early update. BUT DON'T. WORRY I WILL UPDATE AGAIN. ON FRIDAY OR SATURDAY. Anyways i really dont know why i always choose to update and write in my books in the middle of the night. I think its cuz i get to be alone and i dont have to worry about my mom forcing me to do something lol. Everyone has there time. Anyway i upated because im happy cuz i have a new phone. The old one broke and i have been waiting for this thing. I love this thing. And when im in happy mode more updates.