Chapter~3

I woke up to see nothing but darkness,
"Where the fuck am I?" I whispered holding my head it hurts like a bitch.

I tried getting up, then I realized my feet were tied up. "Help!" I screamed, as if some one would here me in this dark place. "I hate this! Let me go, I don't know anything! Anyone?" I began to give up because my head was pounding my legs were tied and I have no source of weapon.

"I'm a afraid I can't let you go princess." I heard a male voice say as the lights turned on.

"Why not? I don't know anything, and if you let me know now I won't tell the cops about any of this."

He chuckled "What's so funny?"

"You won't ever tell anyone about are encounter, because your not going anywhere. You belong to my brother now."

"Fuck you! I don't belong to anyone, I demand you tell let me go!"

"Ooooh fiesty I see Caleb is going to have fun with you; and I'll enjoy watching."he said walking.

Caleb P.o.V

"She's a nice one, you paid good money for this one. Let's hope she makes it through the week with out you killing her. She's a very defiant one."My brother Stien said.

"You've seen her?" I asked.

"I paid her a little visit. So do you plan on feeding off her."

"Perhaps, but I have humans on the side for that."

Bliss P.O.V.

"Hello."I heard a girls voice.

"What do want?" I hissed.

"Well I wanted to give you some thing to eat, I thought you might be hungry. But I guess you aren't that nice so I'll leave and eat this on my own."

"Wait I'm sorry, I'm just in a difficult position right now and I'm really upset."

"Believe me I know what your going through."she smiled genuinely and handed me the tray.

There was stake, mash potato, and gravy, it looked so good. She smiled at me, "Wait did you put some thing in this, did that snake tell you to put poison in my food."

"Who Stien?"

"I don't know his name, but when I get my hands on a knife, I will go after him."

"Relax I did put anything but flavor in it and if you dont want it I can just take it. Can please just eat or I'll get in trouble."

"Okay okay, wait who are you going to get in trouble by?

"None of your business."

"Oookay"

"Just eat please."

"Fine." I say taking a big bite out of my steak.

"Happy?" I exclaimed sarcastically.

"Very!" He says with a bit. . .no a lot of sarcasm.