Chapter~26

Here's the answer*drum roll please* U have to read to find out. And remember to vote even if u don't like it. But ofcourse ur gona like it. Short chapter.

Bliss P.O.V.

I pounded on the door "Caroline, you better open this door or I'll beat your ass!"

I sighed, this shit is fucking fucked up. I walked away from the door, looking at my shoes stomping against the ground. I heard a car coming my way; I looked up. Please don't tell me I'm about to get kiddnapped.

Caleb P.O.V.

When I was done with my emails I called in for my private jet and reserved it for tomorrow at 4:25p:m.

I went to my room, when I was finished with my work in my office. I went to go take a long shower; just to clear my head. Thinking about what the fuck does Pablo wants, or about tonight and the suprise that I have planned for Bliss. She may interpreted that she is going somewhere with Carol. But I really planned something special for her a date. I think she should know how I feel about her. But I can't really put it in words how I feel about her. I guess I'm going to try tonight.

When I was done taking a shower, I put on some cologne, then dressed up in one of my tuxs'.

I grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs. I had one of my workers get one of my car's I specifically ordered my Ferrari 360 CS my white one. It's hard to find them in different colors, but I managed.

I saw my car drive up infront of me, I went to the shoffers' side and waited for him to get out my car.

"Sir," he bowed his head in respect. I gave him no eye contact. Why? Because I don't feeling like talking or looking to people, that don't care about thats why.

I drived to the front of the mansion were Caroline said 'Bliss should be'.

When I got there I sensed her presence upfront. I parked my car and got out.

And walk towards her.

"Caleb?"

"Yeah," I walked closer to her taking her hand in mine.

"You look beautiful,"I said admiring her body, in the outfit she's in.

"Oh thanks."

"Bliss, I want to tell you how I feel when I'm next to you-"

Oh wow another cliffhanger, Im killing you guy's. With my cliffhangers. But that's wht keep u reading... don't u agree. Stay tuned in for my next update. Bliss dress above