One shots...

By msjasly

Hi dears just tried writing one shot. First time attempted to write this. hope you all like it. If you like i... More

Always mine
What is Life?
7 Nights
7 Nights Part-2
My Boost
Unnai Thedi
Love never dies
Mayakkum sundariye
Mutual Admiration
Rasigan
Last Love
1000 kisses
Kovai Express🚋
Arrogant CEO
Arrogant CEO - Part 2
Love is You
Rythm of Love
Pain and Love - Part 1
Pain and Love - Part 2
Pain and Love - Part 3
Pain and Love - Part 4
Pain and Love - Part 5
Pain and Love - Part 6
Pain and Love - Epiloque
Love from a Night
May be....(Part 1)
May be ...( Part 2 )
May be ...( Part -3 )
May be ...(Part - 4)
May be...( Final chapter)
Jallikattu love
Kiss me....
Love Letter
Marriage with conditions
Love Torture
Feelings are Mutual
Feelings are Mutual - Epilogue
Military Meesa
Demon King's Little mate
Trap the Bullies
Cute Proposal
A Late Journey

Magic Never Ends

4.4K 470 79
By msjasly

The morning hours of the kindergarten block of the Star International School was filled with the continuous cries of the new joined buds. Each kids were busy shedding out their tears in leaving their mother and stayig at a entirely new place. Though the room was filled with the various coloured toys and balloons to brighten them they were in no mood to look at those materialistic things which could not compensate on the love and care they had at their home being with teir mother. The Teachers were busy consoling them as it was the very first day and they knew this as it was a habitual for them every year. It would tae some time to gain their trust and settle with them. 

Inspite of these commotion one kids seem to be very quite the exact opposite of the every kid present there. He was trying to speak to the kids to divert them and engage in playing. The teachers were surprised to see him and pleased to have one such kid.

Sivaangi Mam look at that kid how calm is he? Ms.Chitra pointed her to that kid.

Sivaangi turned to look at the kid and felt some deep emotion on looking at the calm face. She moved towards him and lift him in his arm.

S: Hi! Cutie whats your name?

Kid: I m Aadvik...

S: Woww such a cute name.. she kissed his cheeks.

A: Thank you ....

S: You are so good boy...Are you not scared or feeling bad for leaving your mother and coming here?

A: I don't have mother. My father told me My teachers will care me like mother. so i m happy

Sivaangi felt bad for him.. 

S: Yes I will take care like a mother.

A: So shall I call you Amma?

Sivaangi didn't know what to tell .. she could not deny the child who is craving for mother's love at the same she cannot answer others if she was questioned on this but she listened to her heart.

S: Yes you can call me.. You are so adorable.

A: thank you ma..

Soon the time  was over and every parent turned up to pick up the kids. Only Advik was left and later a person came to  pick up him.

S: Who are you?

Person: I m his driver. i m here to pick u him

S: why is there nobody else to pick up him?

Driver: No madam. He has only his father and he is out to his office. 

S: Aadvik come here. you know him?

A: Yes ma. he is Ram uncle.. He will drop and pick up me.

S: Ohhh ok you can go.

A: bye ma.. See you tomorrow.

S: Bye Aadvik.

After the school hours Sivaangi came to the bus stop to leave to her hostel. she was waiting when a person came in bike and stopped infront of her.

Person: Madam can you please tell where is this address.

Sivaangi didn't even look at the address and said she doesn't know.

P: Madam you didn't even look at the details

S: Mr. Get lost.. I know you guys... better try with somebody else.

P: Madam I think you are mistaken.. I m serious. I new to this place so i asked you. Anyways thank you I will find from somebody else. 

Sivaangi got into the bus and sat by window seat. After some distance he saw the same person asking the address to some old man. She face palmed herself for mistaking him to someone who tried to trick her. 

She got down at ther stop and went to her hostel. She was a complete introvert and she ever spoke to any of her hostelmates.

The next day Sivaangi got ready and came to her bus stop to go the school but he saw the same person and was surprised to see him there. He stood at the bus stop but didn't turn to her. Sivaang felt bad and approached him

S: Hello sir...

P: Yes...

S: I m sorry for yesterday... 

P: Who are you......wait wait..I asked you address yesterday right ?...

S: I m sorry I thought you were trying to get a chance to speak to me.

P: Madam how do I look?.. I m a decent guy.

S: Sorry....

P: Its ok..

S: What are you doing here?

P: I m staying here as a PG. I m new to city and joining today in my new office.

S: oh ok.. You had a bike yesterday...

P: some problem so left it to service centre.

S: ok..

Soon the bus came and both left. The next day they again met.

S: What happened yur bike isn't ready is it?

P: Really it has problem

S: ayyo i m not doubting.. just asked you.

P: hmm ok.. by the way I m Ashwin...

S: I m sivaangi 

They went on their ways for work. This continued for some day and they both met daily and where little comfortable with each other. Sivaangi found his brown orbs were doing something to her. His presence made her feel like he is known for births. Unknowingly she was gazing at him and her heart started to fall for him.

Ashwin felt she was a cute angel and she couldn't stop thinking of her. 

At school Sivaangi was smiling on her own thinking of Ashwin.

Ad: Maa why are you smiling ?

S: nothing Aadvik... chellakutty she pinched his cheeks and kissed him.

Ad: Are you kissing me or thinking of someone else and kissing me?

S: Ayyo no no .. she started to blush 

Ad: ohhhhh

S: What ohhhh?

Ad: My amma is looking cute...

Sivaangi chuckled at him.

Its been 3 month and still Ashwin was travelling by bus and he met sivaangi daily. They both got to know that they both were orphans and they felt bad for each other but didn't reflect on their faces. Both developed feelings for them but didn't spoke about it. Each could look at their eyes and feel the love.

One day Ashwin opened up to Sivaangi.

A: Sivaangi will you join me for dinner today?

S: hmmm. she hesitated

A: If you are not comfortable no issues..

S: No not like that... I will come

A: I will wait here at 6 p.m

S: hmm ok

Ashwin came at 6 p.m in his new bike and Sivaangi was surprised. 

S: when did you buy?

A: today...shall we?

Sivaangi got in his bike and they reached a restaurant. Both sat opposite to each other and placed their orders.

A: Sivaangi I want to tell you something.

S: hmm tell me Ashwineyyyy

A: what did you tell?

S: Ashwineyyy.. don't you like it?

A: I like  very much

S: Tell me what di you want to say

A: Will you marry me?

Sivaangi was shocked to hear about his marriage proposal all of a sudden.

A: don't be shocked. I don't want to say I love you. We will get married and then i will tell I love you and show my love and you will feel my love. 

S: Sivaangi nodded her head as yes. 

He took her hands in his and put a ring on her finger. So ready to be Mrs. Ashwin kumar

S: Yes ... ready Mr. Ashwin kumar.

At School She informed leave for a week but she was sad that Aadvik will be left alone without her. she tried to convince him.

S: Aadvik Amma will be on leave for a week. My good boy will stay good even if i m not there ok.

Ad: why are you going on leave ma?

S: Aadvik kanna I m getting married so I will be on leave for a week.

Ad: Won't you invite me for your marriage?

S: but how will you come?

Ad: I will come with Ram uncle. I will inform my appa.

S: Sure?

Ad: sure. I will come to marriage and I will be good boy in class until you come back.

S: love you kanna.

Sivaangi informed Ram about her marriage and told him to bring Aadvik to register office on her marriage day. Ram too accepted and took Aadvik with him.

Ashwin and Sivaangi went for shopping to purchase wedding dress and nuptial chain. They finished shopping and Ashwin took her to a place. It was an apartment.

S: why are we here?

A: Soon to be Mrs. Ashwin don't we need a home for us after marriage?

S: Yes I never thought of that

A: Come...

He took her to a doble bed room apartment with fully furnised. 

A: How is it?

S: I love it? 

A: Our home....

S: Yes our home..

He hugged her from behind and kissed her cheeks. She shivered for his touch. This was the first time she felt his presence in such close proximity. He then left her.

A: we ill stay here tonight and get ready and go from here to register office tomorrow.

S: hmm ok

A: You sleep inside the room. I will sleep in the hall.

Sivaangi moved towards the room and stopped and ran to him and kissed his cheeks and sprinted to the room and locked it.

A: hey kd what did you do now?

S: nothing

A: only today is left out. tomorrow you are mine...you can't escape from me.

S: lets see. She blushed of the thought what he said.

Next day both got dressed up. Ashwin waited in the hall to see Sivaangi. she came out dressed in the wedding saree and her hair braided and the jasmine flowers on her hair gave her an angelic look. She looked breathtakingly beautiful.

Ashwin couldn't aert his gaze from her. She shook him and he came to reality. 

A: you are amazingly beautiful... only for me

S: Ashwineyyy you speak very naughty

A: I can only speak now.. night I can get into action.

she hit in his shoulders.

A: ok ok Lets leave.

Both got in a cab and started to register office. On way he got the garlands for their marriage.

Once they reached the register office they were called in. 

Reg: Pls sign the register

Both signed the register against their names andexchanged the garlands. and finally Ashwin tied the nuptial thread in Sivu's neck. They left the room and came out.

A: Happy wedding Mrs. Ashwin kumar.

S: Happy wedding Mr. Hubby.

Both smiled at each other. That's when sivaangi heard Aadvik's voice calling her. 

Ad: Ammaa....

She turned to see him on the other end of the road. she smiled at him. suddenly Aadvik came running o sivaangi crossing the road without looking for vehicles.  Both Ashwin and sivaangi panicked. Ashwin saw a vehicle towards Aadvik and ran to save him.

A: Aadvikkkkkkk......

The vehicle was almost about to hit Aadvik but Ashwin saved him. sivaangi saw the scene and was scared that the vehicle hit Aadvik and Ashwin.she screamed.

S: Ashwineyyyyyyyyyy. She fell unconscious.

Ashwin took Aadvik in his arms turned to Sivaangi but she was on the ground unconscious. He immediately took her to the hospital with Aadvik.

She was taken to ICU and Ashwin waited outside with tears in his eyes.

Ad: Appa Pls don't cry.. Nothing will happen to amma.

Ashwin wiped his tears and hugged him.

Ram: Ayya... Madam will be alright don't worry..

Ashwin nodded his head.

The doctor came out.

A: Doctor how is she?

D: She has undergone a severe panic attack and also her brain had underwent some electrical impulse. 

A: nothing to worry right?

D: don't worry.. hope your problems will be solved when gains her conscious.

A: Really?

D: We will hope so. You can go and meet her.

Ashwin went and saw sivaangi lying unconscious. Aadvik ran and hugged her on the bed calling her.

Ad: Amma .. pls get up... pls amma

A: Aadvik.. amma is sleeping. don't disturb her.

Ad: Appa. Will amma remember me now.

A: We will pray god Aadvik.

Nurse: You can wait outside. we will call you once she gets conscious.

Ashwin took Aadvik outside and waited. It was evening Sivaangi regained her conscious. Nurse looked at her.

N: How do you feel now?

S: I m good. what happened to me?

N: I feel sorry that you had to undergo such a panic attack immediately after your marriage.

S: After marriage?

N: Yes.. See the nuptial thread in your neck. 

Sivaangi saw the nuptial thread and was confused as it was fresh and new. She held her head in pain. Nurse called the doctor to check her. Ashwin was restless hearing that she had head pain. doctor called Ashwin to meet sivaangi. Ashwin entered the room with Aadvik. Ashwin sat next to Sivaangi holding her hands.

A: Sivaangi ma how do you feel now?

S: I m fine Ashwineyyyy..

Ashwin was happy to hear Ashwineyy from her. Sivaangi saw Aadvik standing next to Ashwin.

S: Aadvik come to me.

Ad: Amma

S: I missed you so much.

Ashwin was confused with her acts. He couldn't come to any conclusion.

A: Sivaangi ma .. I will send Aadvik. you take rest.

S: Where will you send him when we are here and what is the nurse telling?

A: what did she tell?

S: she said that I m newly married and how come this new nuptial thread came into my neck?

A: don't you know? we got married this morning.

S: Are you mad we got married 4 years back and why do we need to marry again?

Ashwin's eyes were shedding tears and he hugged her tightly. sivaangi was confused on what was happening.

S: Ashwineyyy we went to shopping for Aadvik birthday then how did I come here?

A: Maa you  met with accident and lost your memory of 5 years. 

S: what 5 years . how long is this?  did I forget you and our Aadvik?

A: hmmm.. Its been 8 months..

Sivaangi was crying that she had given them pain for 8 months.

S: How did we marry again ?

A: Same love story.

S: don't tell me that you met me in bus stop.

Ashwin chuckled at her. 

S: Seriously did i fall for you again the same way...?

A: Yes... nothing changed.. 

S: At least this time did you propose me ?

A: No I  asked the same way as earlier for marriage and even after you lost our thoughts you still fell in love with me and we got register marriage today morning.

S: how did you take care of Aadvik?

A: You took care of him.. I joined him in your school and he met you daily and you cared as the same.

S: sorry Ashwineyyyyy

A: Maa...Our love is a magic and that will never end. See even after so much we are together now.I love you sivaangi maa

S:  Yes Ashwineyy our love is magic. I love you Ashwineyyyyy

Ad: I love you  Amma , Appa

They both hugged Aadvik and kissed his cheeks. Ashwin hugged Sivaangi in one hand and took Aadvik in one hand. They were a happy family always......

******************

Eppadi irundhuchu?

Pudicha vote pannunga comment pannunga

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 1.1K 25
Hii guys This is my first fanfiction on maddam sir. It is based on my imagination, I hope all of you like it.Please give your suppport and love.
2.2K 144 14
⭕️ WARNING ⭕️ THE STORY IS TOTALLY MY IMAGINATION IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REALITY , THE CHARACTERS ARE TOTALLY FICTIONAL. NO COPYING AND IF THIS...
58.8K 4.4K 59
A girl was getting ready for her engagement.she is wearing bangle in her hand.suddenly her friend Thamarai asked her ne pandrathu unaku sari nu padut...
61.6K 4.1K 36
This is my second FF 😃 I am super excited to share my new story with you ... this ff is adopted from my favourite Chinese drama " love is sweet "...