Kovai Express🚋

The Kovai Express started moving from the central station leaving the platform where people werre hustling and bustling. The farewell words, noise of the newspaper vendor, banters of the coolies everything started to fade away as the train left the station carrying a thousand people towards their journey. It was a night travel.

Many were settling in the sleeper coaches. Few were in the first call sleeper coach. The coopey was rare to be filled with strangers. Many book to travel in peace with their loved ones.

Almost in next two hour the TTR has finished his ticket verification and got settled in his seat.

Two souls which were in the coopey for the first time was lost in each other.

The little chirpy girl nearly in her 23 was holding his hand who could be in his 30.

Chellamma you look so beautiful today. He said looking into her eyes.

Manna you always compliment me. she replied him

She got from her seat and sat between his legs and leaned on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her  inhaling her fresh fragrance. 

Manna ippadi coopey la namma mattum thaniya irukkom eppadi semmaya irukku la.

Hmmm romba romantic ah irukku chellama

I like your eyes. I m getting lost in those. Ennaye marandhu poren Manna

Kannama Unna pakkum pothu unna eppadi ivlo varusham miss pannen nu yosikuren

Nanum than pa eppadi miss pannen ungala?

He interwined his fingers with hers. She tilted her head and saw him with a gentle smile on her lips. He kissed her hairline.

You are so soft and I love to cuddle you papa.

I doubt if we could make a perfect pair but you know tall boy and short girl makes a cute pair. I can hear your heartbeat when I hug you.

Appo en heartbeat kekkudha unakku chellama?

Nalla kekkudhu. ippadiye irukkanum pola irukku  manna

thoongalama chellam?

Vendam pa ippadiye irukkalam endha disturbance um illama seriya pa

Thangamey Enakku ok life full ah kooda varen ippadiye unkooda un kaiya pudichitu

She sat straight and looked at him. He sat straight and she leaned on his shoulders holding his hands. He kept his head on her head and held hand 

Ammu do you believe me di ?

Enna da ippadi kekkura? I believe you more then me.

Thanks Ammu. I will protect you untile I  breathe my last.

We will live together forever happily da loverboy

Ennadhu loverboy ah? I want to be your husband and fall more in love with you every second of my life.

Appo lets get married soon manna I can't wait to be your wife.

Hmm seri pannalam. A small house only for us. Adhula neeyum, nanum apram namma kozhandainga. ok va papa?

Kekkave evlo nalla irukku la seekiram nadakkanum .Manna window open pannalama?

He opened the window. The cool breeze hit them sending shivers. The calm and dark place running behind as the train passess wasn't scary to her anymore as she use to feel when she travelled alone before. But today she was in the safest place ever in the world. With him she was feeling herself and  she felt safe.