Arrogant CEO

P.S: No Proof reading done. Please bear for any typos.

****************

The morning hours of the AK Enterprises was as usualy busy with the employees running on wheels to do their work. The leading MNC and holding the highest reputation company in the country lead by the young businessman Abhishek Kumar aka the AK who rules the business kingdom. 

The arrogant CEO has never been calm to his employees when it comes to work but otherwise work he never had a talk with any of them. However the employess were proud to work in AK enterprises they were scared to death if anything goes wrong.

Dresses in slim fit 3 piece suit and formal Armani shoes he walked out of his private lift with a hand in his pocket. He walked in long strides towards his cabin and just nodded to the employees who stood to greet him as he passed them. Any girl would fall for him or have cush on him but known for his cold-hearted behaviour no girl dared to have crush on him or fall for him.

The doors of his chamber closed behind and within minutes the phone rang which went unattended as his PA is yet to reach the office. Slowly one by one peeked in to PA's cabin on the phone ringing.

Jesus someone's last day they thought. AK hates tardiness.

He was such a ruthless demon. The 121st PA Sahana who joined three months ago was sweating on her foehead to meet him after being late for 15 minutes. Thanks to AK he had his office chamber soundproof so the 120 PAs who quite didn't feel embarassed when they quit after being roasted with his unpitiful words and daggers from his eyes.

Wiping away the sweat and fear she knocked on the door and there was a jaw gritting voice inviting inside.

After a 30 minutes she came out of the CEO's cabin still sweating and her head was low. She returned to her cabin and continued her work. All the eyes turned to pity her. Her friend Kamali and others had to wait for their break time or lunch time to speak with each other.

Sahana avoided the break time as she had to finish her work befoe lunch as that was her boss order. During lunch Kamali dragged Suhana to a separate table.

K: Hey Sana enna acchu? Did he lash at you?

S: Vidu I came late so enna sonnalum kettu thane aganum.

K: Seriyana hot-headed. Ivana ellam eva kalyanam pannuva.

S: Seri vidu namakku enna.

K: Seri sollu nethu call pannen yen edukkala.

S: Don't be mad at me. Actually I got engaged last week. Yesterday I was speaking with my fiance since he was free from his work. We talked for a long time until late night adhan thoongiten so late ayiduchu office vara

K: Adipaavi, sollave illa. 

S: Illa actually groom veetla simple ah pannanum sonnanga. Marriage appo ellarukkum sollikalam nu avarum sollitaru.

K: oh avaru... hmmm seri dhan eppo introduce panra?

S: He is little busy. Travelling so I will let you know.

K: Name enna?

S: Ashwin.

K: Semma name.

S: Seri I have lot of work. Lets go

K: Lunch break mudiya time irukku

S: But I need to meet my fiance evening so work mudichita I will go soon.

K: Appadiya. Madam ore dating than appo 

S: Shut kamali. come lets go

When the time struck 3.30 p.m her phone rang. The CEO called her and she went fidgetting he fingers. As she entered CEO was in meeting with the manager of the financial team.