May be...( Final chapter)

Madhuri and Lavanya settled in the couch after dinner and Adhira returned to the hall after cleaning the dishes. She sat opposite to Madhu and Abhi sat a little distance from Adhi.

Madhu: Abhi, I m returning home and will be back in the morning. Your dad will not sleep and will be tensed if I don't return home. I suggest Lavanya sleep in your room and you can sleep in the hall. Adhi anyway has her room so should not be a problem.

Madhuri left from there and Adhi left to her room. Lavanya saw Abhi leaving his room with pillow and duvet and stopped him.

Lv Mv: Are you trying to ignore me ? I won't let you go from me easily Abhinav. 

Lav: Abhi, can we talk please. Why are you ignoring me ? Are you not happy that we will be together like we wished ? I missed you so much Abhi.

Abhi: Its late Lavanya sleep we will talk in the morning. I m tired too.

Lavanya saw Adhira coming towards them and she hugged Abhi. Adhi who came to pick her mobile charger from Abhi's room saw them in hug position. Abhi saw Adhi and pushed Lavanya immediately.

Lav Mv: This should be enough to get you back to me. 

Before Abhi could speak Adhi left from there. Abhi stormed out of the room and saw Adhi's room closed. He clutched his hair in frustration and switched off the lights and laid on the couch but could not sleep. By midnight he saw Adhi walking into the kitchen and followed her.

Abhi: Adhi, I did not hug her. She initiated it but I pushed her. Promise.

Adhi: Why do you explain to me ? Anyway you have all rights to do anything you wish. Whom I to question you ?

Abhi groaned and pushed her against the wall holding her hands on the wall.

Abhi: If I could do anything that I wished then I only wish to hug you and do everything onlywith you...because I love you Adhi...and you are my wife and you love me too.

He crashed his lips on her, when she did not respond he mumbled to kiss him back and increased his hold on her hand. She gasped and he shoved his tongue in her mouth invading completely. Adhi could not hold back after sometime and kissed him back.

He left her when they were out of breathe and Adhi left to her room. Abhi was in no state to leave her and followed her to the room and shut the door behind.

Adhi: Mama, enna panringa. Lavanya pakka poranga ...

Abhi: Let her see, my work will be easy to make her understand and she will leave on her own.

Adhi: We can't stay in the same room. Athai has told you to sleep on the couch.

Abhi: nobody has rights to order us to stay in separate room. You are wife and I m your husband. Who tells us ? I can't sleep without you Adhi..please..

He laid on the bed and pulled her to him hugging her waist. Madhuri was in the balcony when her husband came with coffee.

Kumar: Madhuri enna yosikure, plan work out aguma ?

Madhu: Aganum,,,I could see the changes already. Just this night will surely sort all the problems.

Kumar: What about Lavanya ?

Madhu: She is smart girl Kumar. I have ignited the spark of doubt in her already and she too felt when Adhi came out of Abhi's room with her things so indha night avanga ellaroda life um change pannum in a better way. Not only that when I went to meet her today I saw her with someone and they were flirting comfortably. May be I m wrong but I believe I m right from what I saw that she is smart and will move on easily.