You don't need a guardian ang...

Galing kay Lahvee

What if MC received a guardian angel? Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or the arts used Higit pa

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 22 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (? P.O.V)
Chapter 32 (Leviathan's P.O.V)
Chapter 33
Chapter 35 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 36 (Leviathan's P.O.V)
Chapter 38 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 38 (Leviathan's P.O.V)
Chapter 39 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Kegan's P.O.V)
A/N

Chapter 34

150 8 1
Galing kay Lahvee

I laugh as I listen to Asmo ramble on and on with his stories and praises for himself. Solomon who was standing at his side has a soft smile on his face as he listens too and occasionally lets out some soft chuckles. All of the others had gone to do their things but I decided to stay back with Asmo and Solomon.

"Asmodeus, maybe it's better if you cut it off with the demonus for now," Solomon says as he reaches for the glass in Asmo's hand but he moves it away.

"Don't be ridiculous Solomon!" Asmo giggles. I think Asmo is getting drunk.

"I know you like demonus and don't get drunk easily but I'm starting to think you're getting drunk by now," Solomon echoes my thoughts.

"I'm fine! It's a party Solomon, enjoy it!"

"I am enjoying it however I think you won't be if you continue to drink even more." Solomon has a point since even I had lost count of how many glasses Asmo has had by now.

"You're saying that as if," Asmo hiccups, "you're not drinking." He hiccups again as he eyes the glass in Solomon's hand.

"I'm a different case, demonus doesn't affect humans you, however, are a demon," he answers as he swirls the glass a little bit.

"But-" another hiccup, "th- that's unfair! And I'm fine! Don't worry!" He pouts at Solomon. Yeah, he's definitely drunk.

"Asmo, maybe you really should listen to Solomon for now," I decided to pipe up.

"But MC! I'm fine! Can't you see I'm fine?" Not very convincing with the hiccups Asmo.

"You really like drinking, don't you?" I chuckle as I watch him lean against Solomon.

"Oh, yes! You should try drinking more MC! It's fun!" He giggles.

"Well it isn't until you get drunk and I have to carry you home," Solomon interjects.

"Wait, you Solomon?" I guess it's not really that surprising that Solomon is one of his drinking buddies.

"Yes! You know darling, Solomon is a great drinking partner!"

"Oh really?" I eye Solomon with a grin.

"Alright, that's enough now Asmo,"

"Yeah! He doesn't really get drunk that easily and demonus doesn't affect him so he makes a great drinking partner especially if I get drunk! Actually, we first met each other at a bar!" Asmo ignores him.

"Alright, that's enough demonus for you tonight," Solomon ignores his protests and takes the glass away from Asmo's hand. The two start arguing, Asmo looking like he's on the verge of tears and Solomon calmly dealing with him. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to see Simeon.

"May I ask the lady for a dance?" He grins as he grabs my hand and does a little bow. I glance at Solomon and Asmo and I could tell they wouldn't really mind me disappearing.

"Sure, why not?" I mirror his grin back and he leads me to the dance floor.

"I thought I could save you back then, those two could still be a bit too much to handle," he tells me as he starts leading the dance.

"Thanks, you're not really wrong," I laugh a little. "That reminds me, this is the first time I see you tonight, where were you the whole time?"

"Walking around, keeping an eye on Luke as he helps Barbatos and keeping Kegan company," he eyes me, "you had another fight with Kegan?"

"I wouldn't really call it a fight," I shrug.

"Mind filling me in?"

"I just lost my cool back then and said stuff about how all of the brothers and him think I'm just a weak human and stuffs, it's embarrassing."

"Are you okay MC? You don't seem like the type to say stuffs like that,"

"Like I said, I just lost my cool," I pause, "well not really okay I guess since something did happen before that after all,"

"Want to tell me about it?"

"I'm sorry Simeon but I'll tell you and the others tomorrow,"

"No worries, I'll wait for your story then," he smiles.

"You know, I have a question,"

"Oh? Ask away then,"

"What's with the top hat? I never saw you wear one before so why now?" It was funny, I guess. Simeon is dressed in a dark teal checkered coat, with matching pants and vest and a black shirt underneath the vest. A black top hat with a teal ribbon sits on top of his head. A blue black ombre mask covers his face. A teal flower brooch is attached to the lapel of his coat and connects to his breast pocket with a golden chain. Two gold cross brooches are pinned to the collar of his shirt.

"Oh this? I just thought I could give it a try and I think it didn't come off as too bad, right?"

"No, it does suit you in a way," I admit.

"Well, I'm glad," he laughs. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Asmo leaning against Solomon, laughing and another glass in his hand. Guess Solomon really can't say no to Asmo.

"Simeon! MC!" The both of us turn to see Luke rushing toward us, a scared guilty look on his face.

"What's wrong Luke?" Simeon lets go of me as the both of us wait for his explanation.

"I- I made a mistake! What am I supposed to do?" He asks hurriedly.

"A mistake? What did you do Luke? What happened?" I ask him.

"I- I was helping Barbatos to serve the drinks and I gave one to Kegan! It was demonus but I thought it would be fine since Simeon always drinks it but- but-"

"Oh dear, alright let's move away from the dance floor first. Luke, how about you bring us to where Kegan is?"

"O- okay!" We followed him as he rushes towards wherever it is he left Kegan. Soon we reached him and Kegan was leaning against the wall with one hand looking like he's about to faint any second.

"What's wrong with him?" I hurried to his side.

"I guess it's not really surprising that you don't know MC but you see, Kegan here can't handle any sort of alcoholic drink and since demonus is one well, you can see what's happening to him," Simeon explains.

"You're telling me he's like this because he's lightweight?"

"No, lightweight is another different term. Kegan is the type of person who can't have a glass of it without immediately passing out, actually I find it surprisig that he hasn't passed out yet,"

"Now's not the time for that Simeon!" Luke cries out.

"Wait, how do you know about this?" I question him.

"Oh, I made the mistake of offering him demonus once when you weren't around at the Purgatory Hall and well, you could guess how that ended," he shrugs.

"I can't believe you're like this," I sigh as I sling one of his arms over my shoulder.

"You're going to bring him back to our room?" Simeon raises one eyebrow at me.

"Uh yeah?"

"Can you do it? I'm not doubting you, just that are you sure you could carry him if he suddenly passes out?"

"Let's pray I could," I sigh.

"Right, just don't fall anywhere, Kegan could be quite heavy you know,"

"Are you offering to help me Simeon?"

"I'm going to stay with Luke for now, he seems quite shaken," he glances at Luke.

"Simeon! You- you don't have to! You should help MC!" It's clear that he is really shocked and frightened but it's also apparent that he's worried, whether it's about Kegan or me I'm not sure, maybe the both of us.

"It's okay Luke, I'll be fine. How about you calm down first and then you and Simeon could come check on him, okay?" I reassure him.

"If- if you say so b- but MC, what if you two fall? It's gonna be my fault-"

"Hey hey, it's fine. It isn't your fault so just relax, okay?" I look up at Simeon. "You should probably inform Barbatos about this and tell him Luke should take a break for the night. Oh and tell the brothers where I am or else they'd get worried if I disappear again,"

"Alright, I'll tell them later. Come on Luke, let's go find Barbatos." Simeon leads Luke away with a hand on his back and I sigh.

"Are you seriously in this state right now?" I ask Kegan, not sure if he would answer me or not.

"I'm sorry for bothering you," his voice is quiet, "Luke shouldn't have called for you, I told him to look for Simeon,"

"Why? You don't want me to know?" I answer snarkily as I start to head towards the room where the angels share.

"No, it's not that," he groans, "this is embarrassing and my head hurts,"

"Yeah, well no use complaining right now," I tell him. He really is heavy and this is just him leaning against me for support. "You better not faint, I'm not hauling your ass back to your room,"

"Don't... use that kind of language," he grunts.

"Still have the mind to reprimand me?"

"Yes,"

We managed to reach my room before I realized that Simeon didn't give me the keys to their room.

"Kegan, are you still up?" A grunt is the only thing that I hear but it's a good enough response. "Please tell me you have the keys to your room." Silence. Is he already unconscious?

"No, it's with Simeon," he finally answers after a while. I curse and didn't bother to hide it.

"Can you wait here and maybe I can go back and ask Simeon for the keys?" Nothing. "Kegan?" Again silence. I lance at his face and see that both of his eyes are closed. Great, now he's passed out. I sigh and look at my door. It's the only solution for now. With a grunt, I push open my door. I somehow manage to get him to lay down on the bed and finally I could take a little rest.

I let out a heavy sigh as I slump down in the chair beside my bed. It doesn't look like I'll be joining the party again so I untied my mask and take it off. I glance at Kegan, clad in his red, white and gold outfit. Obviously, I wouldn't undress him to get him to change into more comfortable outfit but I did reach over to untie his mask.

My fingers brush over his forehead and I almost pull back my hand in surprise at how hot it is. Did he seriously just got a burning fever because of this? Should I get him some kind of cloth to cool it down? I sat there thinking as I watch him sleep on my bed when a sound from outside caught my attention. Realizing that I had been wasting my time just sitting there doing nothing, I stretch out my arms as I stand up and walk over to the door. I open it and is met with a surprising view.

There, not too far from my door, is Solomon and Asmo. Asmo has one of his arms wrapped around Solomon's neck and the other running his hand through Solomon's silver hair as they seem to be in a make out session. Well, this is awkward. I clear out my throat and Solomon breaks the kiss to look up at me and his face immediately burns red.

"M- MC, I didn't realize you were there,"

"Uh-huh and I wasn't expecting to exit my room to... this,"

"It's-" he hesitates, "it's not what it looks like,"

"You were literally making out with him Solomon, what did I see wrong?" I raise an eyebrow at him. Asmo just continues to lay against Solomon's chest, shifting every now and then. "Wait is he drunk?"

"Very," Solomon sighs.

"Did you take advan-"

"No! God, no. I would ever do that to him MC. He- he kissed me first," he looks away as his cheeks turns even redder.

"Why didn't you stop then?"

"I don't know, maybe because I wanted it too? Maybe it's because I can never say no to him? I know it's wrong given his state, you don't have to tell me," he sighs.

"Just take good care of him, don't do anything else that you might regret," I shrug as I turn to walk away.

"Wait! Where are you going?"

"To fetch a towel or something,"

"Why?"

"Kegan's out cold and he has a burning fever,"

"Did he drink demonus?" I look at him in surprise.

"So you heard about him already?"

"No, I just happened to be there that one time Simeon offered him some once before," ahh, that explains it then.

"Well, yeah, you get how he is right now,"

"Wait here, we have some extra towels in our room. I'll give it to you." Solomon doesn't wait for my answer as he suddenly shifts to carry Asmo in his arms and carried him to their shared room. It didn't take long before he emerges out again and handed me a white towel.

"Is Asmo passed out already?" I ask as I take the towel.

"Yeah, he's sleeping now. He's not going to be up until maybe late tomorrow morning or around afternoon. There' still some things I have to take care off though or he's gonna be in a bad mood tomorrow morning,"

"You seem to know what to do,"

"Well, it's not like this is the first time I have to take care of a drunk Asmodeus," he shrugs.

"Right, I'll be going now. You should take care of whatever it is you need to do, I'd hate to deal with Asmo when he's in a bad mood in the morning."

"Trust me, that's the last thing I want." With a good bye, I return back to my room.

I soak the towel in a small basin and put it on his forehead. It's still as hot as when I first touched it. He really does live up to his fiery look then. I didn't realize how or when but I ended up falling asleep in the chair as I wait for him to wake up.

A/N: Ah I'm just going to speed up this whole thing cause I can't wait for this to finish and any longer I might just drop this one cause I admit that this isn't really that interesting and my writing sucks in this one.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.9K 66 27
Obey Me oneshots -Requests are accepted- I'll mainly use she/her but I'll try to make it neutral enjoy :)
1.1M 35K 106
Just some stories filled with fluff, angst, and I guess some crack of our favorite demon brothers and side characters :) the book/mc(y/n) is gender-n...
56.9K 1.1K 13
(Note: I will be writing this mostly gender-friendly. If you catch a mistake, I apologize in advance. I am used to writing with a female lead in mind...
861 10 12
Collection of shorter stories based on Obey Me SWD. I reserve the rights to none of these characters. Requests are open. Character names will be inc...