Chapter 18

None of them manage to get anything out of Levi. And since it was unplanned, none of them had anything to bribe the information out of him. For some reason, I knew Levi wasn't going to give in and so it was amusing to see all of their disappointed and dejected faces. "I can't believe he actually survived that and didn't let out a single thing," Satan sighs and plops down on the empty space next to me on the sofa in the common room.

"Tsk and I was sure we could at least get something from him," Belphie grumbles and sits down on my other side. I can't help but snicker as I watch the expression on their face. "What are you snickering for?" Belphie glares at me.

"No reason," I say and return my attention to the book I had been reading before the two of them entered the room.

"Wait, you know something, don't you? Come on MC tell us, what are you two being so secretive for?" Belphie say still glaring at me.

"Surely you must know something right, MC?" Satan tries.

"I told you I know nothing, I'm not hiding anything okay? It's Levi who's being secretive, not me."

"As if I believe that," Belphie rolls his eyes.

"Oh so you're calling me a liar now? Not worthy of your trust, am I?" I challenge him.

"Come on guys, don't make a fuss, I'm trying to read here," Satan sighs.

"Well that's what I was trying to do before the two of you come and Belphie here decides to disturb my peace,"

"Pssh, now she's blaming it on me," Belphie crosses his arm and starts sulking.

"Come on Belphie, give MC a break, we don't need another fight,"

"Hey, it's not my fault she's acting suspicious!"

"I'm the suspicious one?"

"Who else would it be? Only you were there in the kitchen with Levi last night, it's impossible for you to not know anything,"

"Belphie stop it," Satan pinches the bridge of his nose, "I'm starting to regret letting you join me here,"

"As if that would stop him from following you Satan," I said snarkily.

"Are you asking for a fight MC?"

"Guys stop it, Belphie just say sorry to MC," Satan says, blocking me from replying to Belphie's challenge.

"No, that's alright Satan, I don't need a half-assed apology from him." I close my book and stand up.

"MC? Where are you going?"

"Back to my room or somewhere else, clearly Belphie doesn't want me here, see you later Satan." I turn around and left, not before throwing one last glare at Belphie.

"Hey, who said you could leave?" I ignore Belphie.

"Now you've gone and done it Belphie," I hear Satan say with a heavy sigh.

"Hey' it's not my fault,"

"You know it is, go and follow MC, apologize to her, what are you waiting for?"

"Ugh fine," that was the last thing I hear from the two of them before I was too far. I walk around aimlessly for a while before deciding to go to the planetarium. I could hear the piano from afar. I open the door and walk in, closing it behind me.

"MC, it's you, I was wondering who walked in," he said in his way of greeting me.

"Hey Lucifer, don't mind me, I'll just do some reading in the planetarium,"