The First Light

By AelinAshryver07

" One black coffee." A deep voice said and I snapped my head to the side to see a raven head and as he turned... More

Author's Note
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Winks and mischievous smiles
Chapter 2: Flats butts and Black coffee
Chapter 3: Hogwarts and Hot Pink Heels
Chapter 4: Smooth as Extra Chunky Peanut Butter
Chapter 5 : YOLO and Bar Reds
Chapter 6 : Cute Blue eyed Idiots
Chapter 7: R.I.P to My Cute Ears
Chapter 8 : Who Says No to Free Food?
Chapter 9 : Rise and Shine
Chapter 10 : Pricks and Angel Boys
Chapter 11: Fairies, Faeries and FBI Skills
Chapter 12: Sofishticated Rich Jerks
Aesthetics - 2
Chapter 13: I'm Buddha
Chapter 14 : Energetic Rabbits and Drama Queens
Chapter 15 : It's Not Ice cream!
Chapter 16 : Soup is For Sick People.
Chapter 17 : Red Code
Chapter 18 : Shirtless Guys and Soulmates
Chapter 19 : I'm. Not. A. Midget
Chapter 20 : Date Night
Chapter 21 : Lots of Smooches
Chapter 22 : Forever
Chapter 23 : Koala
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 : Sneaky Bastard
Chapter 26 : Dinner
Chapter 27 : Bad Willow
Chapter 28 : Paris sites!
Chapter 30 : Three Words
Chapter 31 : His Girlfriend
Chapter 32 : Those Dimples
Chapter 33 : Mine
Chapter 34 : Revenge is Sweeter
Chapter 35 : Insecure
Chapter 36 : Drowned Rats
Chapter 37 : JUMP!
Chapter 38 : Bonfire
Chapter 39 : Holy-
Chapter 40 : Unknown Number
Chapter 41 : Nevertheless
Chapter 42 : New Beginnings
Chapter 43 : Please
Chapter 44 : Hurt
Chapter 45 : Guest
Chapter 46 : Over
Epilogue
More Works
Important Message
Bonus : 1

Chapter 29 : Flynn Ryder

6.3K 225 63
By AelinAshryver07

I hesitated as I stared at Azrael who sat on the hood of his car and contemplated if I should go closer or not.

What if he's angry after drinking? Or sad? Maybe I should just leave him to fend for himself....but what if he stumbles and falls off the cliff or something?

He pouted and clenched his fingers towards me, "Come closer, love?" He mumbled.

I slowly walked towards him and stared. "Wow, you're so pretty." He said and clutched his heart.

He's definitely flirty after drinking.

"Thank you, Azrael." I muttered.

"You know my name?!" He gasped.

Of course I do, I'm your freaking girlfriend!

"Mhm."

"Are you single?" He asked with a childish grin.

"Nope, I have a boyfriend."

His ocean eyes suddenly filled with tears, "You have a b-boyfriend?" He sniffed.

"Yeah," I said and bit my lip to control my laughter. "But I'm not sure anymore, I'm really angry at him." I added.

"You should definitely leave him and come to me. I swear I'll treat you better than that asshole." He said with wide eyes, trying to look innocent.

"You're right, maybe I'll tell him right now that I don't want him anymore."

"That's an amazing plan, call him right now." He chirped excitedly.

"Azrael, I don't want you anymore." I said staring right into his eyes.

"No, not to me say it to that fucker!"

"I just said it to him."

"I'm the asshole?" He tilted his head like a confused puppy.

Aww. Such a cutie.

Stop Willow, you're supposed to be angry at him.

"Yep." I said.

"You're my girlfriend?" He asked with wide eyes

I nodded my head.

"I'm such a lucky fucker! Wow, you're so beautiful, are you a goddess?" He asked and then suddenly gasped.

"You're my Raps!" He clapped his hands happily.

"Glad you remember me at last." I scoffed

"You're my boyfriend and I'm your girlfriend. No wait," He paused "You're my girlfriend and I'm your boyfriend, so can I have a kissie?" He asked and motioned towards his lips.

Kissie?

"Nope."

"But why?!" He whined

"Because I'm angry at you."

"Why?"

"You ignored me."

"I ignored you? I don't remember!" He shook his head stubbornly

"You didn't even remember me." I deadpanned.

"Can Azzie atleast have a huggie?" He pouted sadly, his eyes downcast

"You want baby diapers?"

"No, silly," He giggled and motioned for me to come closer. "But I'd definitely love having babies with you." I gasped and hit the back of his head as he wrapped his arms around me and placed his head on my chest.

He looked at me with big, sad eyes, "You don't want to have babies with Azzie?" I stared at him speechless. How is a girl supposed to answer something like that?

"You don't like me, am I a terrible boyfriend? Please don't leave me. I'm sorry for what I did, I swear I'll be better just please don't hate me I can't live without you. I know that I really don't deserve y-" I cupped his face and looked into his tearful eyes.

"You don't say things like that Az and I could never hate you even if I tried, so I don't want to hear shit like this ever coming out of your pretty mouth,hmm?" I said firmly and pecked his lips.

His eyes brightened immediately and he snuggled closer into my chest.

"You're so comfortable. Like a pillow." He sighed contentedly.

Drunk Azrael is bipolar.

"Wait, love, where am I?" He asked. This boy.

"You're in front of my dorm."

"Oooh, why am I here?"

"You're friends dumped you here." I nodded solemnly.

"Really?!" He gasped, "Where do I live?" He asked

"With your friends."

"Can Azzie sleep with you here tonight?" He asked innocently.

Sneaking a boy into the dorm, even I'm not that much of an idiot to actually do that.

"Give me your keys." I said and held out my palm.

"I-I don't have a key, I'm a homo sapien." I slapped my hand against my forehead.

"Your car keys Azrael, your car keys." I muttered

"Oh, wait a minute. Aha- got you." He handed me his keys. Car keys.

"Okay, now get in and do you have your house keys?" I asked as I climbed onto the driver's seat.

YASSSSSSSSS. I'm driving a Porsche.

"Yeah, they kicked me out to go to the club because they said I'm no fun to go the club ever since I stared dating, I think I'm quite awesome though. I'm awesome right?" He asked

"Yeah Az, you're totally awesome." I chuckled.

He gave me a smug smile and continued, "And Zach is probably wandering about looking for free food or something....."

"Anyway, where are we going?" He asked.

"Your house."

"NO! Azzie wants dark chocolate cake first." He grumbled

"No, we're going straight home and you're going to sleep."

"Poor Azzie is sick and hungry. He didn't even get a proper huggie or kissie from love and now she wouldn't even buy him cake." He went on rambling.

"Okay, okay. I'll buy you cake. Happy?" I snapped.

"Love is so rude to poor Azzie." He mumbled and fiddled with my fingers.

Aww.

"I'm sorry Az, how about I buy you two cakes?"

"Azzie likes it." He grinned.

Fifteen minutes later we were inside a cute cafe I randomly found while driving, at that point I could do anything possible to stop Azrael from screaming out the lyrics of ME! I know he's my boyfriend and all but God, he has a terrible voice.

Weren't pretty guys supposed to be good singers? I think I might just dump him after all.

Just kidding.

Or am I?

"No, Azrael you can't fly if someone pushes you off a tall ladder like in Transylvania." I said and smiled apologetically at the girl taking the order who looked quite freaked out at Azrael's question.

I don't blame her.

I slapped his hands away as he tried to discreetly trail his hands up my shirt. Not today buddy.

"Right, we'll have two dark chocolate cake and a Boston Pie please."

The poor girl nodded frantically and rushed out. I sighed and turned around to face Az who was now playing with my fingers.

"Raps, baby you have fingers!" He said, his voice filled with awe.

Oh my God.

"You have fingers too." I said and motioned towards his hands.

"Wow! I have fingers too," he muttered and wiggled his fingers in the air. Soon the waiter came back with our order and I watched in amusement as Az stuffed his face with cake.

He looked like a child with chocolate smeared on his chin and he glanced up at me to give me a cheesy grin.

Just then a tall blonde girl approached us dressed in a tight bodycon dress, she looked a bit drunk considering the way she stumbled in her high heels. I don't even know what she was doing here in a cafe, shouldn't she probably be at a club or something.

Wait why am I surrounded by drunk people today?

She totally ignored me and eyed the oblivious Az up and down like a piece of meat. Ugh. It's the second time today for God's sake, let a poor girl have a break.

"Hey.." she said seductively and twirled a strand of her hair.

Geez, desperate much.

Azrael stopped admiring my fingers and glanced up at her, "Me?" He asked confused.

"Yeah, you gorgeous. What's your name?" She giggled.

It sounded like a broken tractor but alright I'm not judging.

"Flynn Ryder." He nodded and discreetly tried to wink at me but closed both his eyes which honestly looked as if he was having a weird eye seizure.

"O-oh okay Flynn, right. How about you come with me?" She said huskily and leaned over to give us both a good view of her cleavage.

AHHH! MY VIRGIN EYES, SOMEBODY GIVE ME A BLEACH

Azrael jumped away from her, "W-wait are you flirting with me?" He asked incredulously.

Forget the bleach somebody pass me the popcorn.

"Aha." She said and bit her lips.

"Ewww! Listen here blondie, I have a wife and she's sitting right here in front of you and she's also the mother of my unborn babygirl so quit flirting with me because you ain't getting a piece of this," he raised his left hand and shoved it towards her terrified face, "You see this? It's my wedding ring which means I'm married, wait. Where's my ring? Raps, baby where's my ring? Anyway the point is I'm not available for your bullshit and never will be for anyone ever-" one second he was yelling at her face and the next second he was throwing up violently and I watched in half horror and half smugness as the puke drenched her dress.

Oh my. Guess the alcohol and the cake didn't mix up well.

She screeched so loudly that I had to cover my ears and she dashed away from us so fast as if her hair was on fire. That was when what he said registered my mind. I turned towards him with a hand in my hip and raised brows.

"Really wife?! And mother of your unborn daughter?!" I spat dryly

"Did I do anything wrong, Mrs. Lewis?" He asked mischievously

"Ugh. Shoo you delusional ass!"

"We'll see who's delusional in the future love." He mumbled

"Whatever. You stink." I snapped

"Of course I do, I just puked my guts out. Duh." He replied sassily.

With that I snapped my mouth shut and wordlessly dragged him out of the cafe and made him sit in the car before climbing onto the driver's seat.

"Seatbelt." I said and hearing no answer I turned to see Az drifting off to sleep. Resisting the urge to aww, I leaned forward to put on his seatbelt.

Right when I was close to him, he opened his eyes and I watched as those blue eyes that I obsess over fill with adoration and something else.

"I love you more than anything else in this world, Raps." He murmured and closed his eyes again, drifting back to sleep.

I felt my breath faltering.

_______________________

YASSSSSSSS HE LOVES HERRR!!!!

HEY GUYS💃💃💃

How do you like this chapter? And what do you think about drunk Az? I think he's awesome.

So which one do you want me to update first?

Hope you have a wonderful day.

Ps : the song Az sang and almost killed Will is above.

Az relates a bit too much :

XxAelinAsh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.9K 48
"What's your name?" He tries again. Should I tell him so he can shut up? Or will he just keep talking. "Fine. Don't tell me. But personally I think w...
19.1K 1.5K 14
"I have a question... Why do you work here? Isn't it hard to handle work and school at the same time?" I asked. He chuckled. "I accidentally chucked...
7.3K 300 35
Created by me, in my journal originally, but I'm changing a few things. One day, Aine, a college student, is left alone in the house and suddenly a s...
12.1K 1.7K 33
[ṡεε τhε τɾαïlεɾ øƒ τhïṡ вøøќ] •αṿαïlαвlε ραρεɾвαсќ & ε-вøøќ• High Rank : [#318] on Werewolf #1 at #wattpadlove #1 at #Winte...