MY BRATTY BIAS || KOOKV FF

By JUNGTAENNIE

"WHAT THE FUCKKK ?!" I shouted "Hey ! You don't need to shout " he says as he put his things on the bed and... More

WARNING AND INTRODUCTION
Concert
BTS
Unbelievable
Sucessful ARMY
Brat
Bogum and Jhope
Sexuality
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY !!!
Cha Eun Woo
7 Of Us
Jeonlous much ?
Fight
TaeV_JK
Stop
Could Have Been You
Drunk & Mistake ๐Ÿ”ž
Falling
You called yourself A MAN ?!
I am YOUR BIAS ! ๐Ÿ”ž
Suspicious
The scandal
The two guys
First Aid Room
First Aid Room pt.2๐Ÿ”ž
Koreaboo & Dispatch
Paparazzi
Conference
Forgiveness
Hobi's VLIVE ๐Ÿ”ž
Threaten & Sasaeng
BTS knows
Make you scream again ๐Ÿ”ž
Surpriseee~
VLIVE
The Special Guest
The Proposal ๐Ÿ”ž
Epilogue
Thank You

The VIPs

3.2K 159 2
By JUNGTAENNIE

Wuaa suddenly there's an error on my laptop. Thankfully It's working again!

BTS's POV

The sound of ARMY's fanchant started getting loud and louder in the concert. The Idols are ready and waiting backstage. All they can see is the lights coming from ARMY BOMB. The song starts with the song 'ON'. Even BTS wearing the earpiece but they still can hear the fanchant from the ARMY since it's too loud making the idols become energetic. All of them walk to the front stage to start the next song.

As they walked there, Jhope saw the VIPs who's fanchanting inside the room. He noticed two familiar faces which make him smile. He knows the youngest and the cold member didn't know that their boyfriend is here watching them.

They stop performing when it's finished and they need to give some speech.

"How are you guys?" Namjoon shouted making the ARMY's shout back

All The members smiled and talk to their ARMY until it's comes to Jungkook.

"Hey, guys! I miss you guys... and I-" He stopped when he looked up at the VIP's room.

Jungkook widened his eyes when he saw his boyfriend watching him. Taehyung just smiles at him while Jimin waves at Yoongi who's also shocked. Namjoon and Jin smile at both of their friends who are waving their ARMY BOMB.

Taehyung wearing Cooky Headband with Jungkook's name on his ARMY BOMB. Taehyung is recording with his phone but he takes out his another phone and typing something and shows it to Jungkook.

'GGUKKIE!! EVERYONE WAITING FOR YOUR SPEECH' It says

Jungkook started to tear up making the ARMY worried and look at the VIP's room. All of them recognized the boy who's dating the youngest. Most of them look at them fondly...

"TAEKOOK! TAEKOOK! TAEKOOK!" The ARMY fanchant

The camera focus on Taehyung making his face on the huge LED screen. Taehyung blows a flying kiss to Jungkook making Jungkook smile.

"Okay there, loverboy... continue your speech. You literally drooling now" Jin said making the stadium full of laughter

"U-urm... yeah I miss you guys everyone since we got too busy with the Uni's assignment. Sorry guys!" Jungkook said

"Don't worry!!"

"Tae, Are you doing live right now?" Namjoon said making Taehyung widen his eyes and shake his head while biting his lips. Jimin nodded behind him.

The members chuckled at their friend's behavior. Jungkook noticed there's a person wrapped his arm around his Taehyung. Taehyung turns to look at the person and smiles.

"Oh! Chairman Kim!!" Namjoon said as he bowed together with the members

Jungkook smile at Chairman Kim as Chairman Kim smiled back.

"Okay now...let's continue"

All of them perform with full of energy. Jungkook becomes more happy and excited knowing his boyfriend is watching him and recording him. Until the concert is about to finish, the need to give the last speech. Jungkook takes the opportunity to announce something.

Taehyung's POV

My voice is cracking because I shout too much. The concert is still on fire because of the voice from ARMY and BTS's hard work. I throw myself on the chair next to my dad. He just ate the food that was served and look at me.

"I wonder how you can say you don't want to come when you about to pass shouting for them," My dad said

"It's called fanchanting, dad"

"Idk with words nowadays," He said making me laughed

Jimin sit next to Taehyung lay his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Tae...I'm so tired"

"Me too but hey it's worth it!" I said

We listen to all members' last speeches. Taehyung takes out his phone and continues recording for Jungkook.

"Hello, guys! I know the time passed too fast. The concert for today is about to end. You know my speech is also to announce something. I heard we got many threats from ARMY at the company about me and Taehyung. And I know he also got it since he becomes quiet these days." He said making me jolted up from the seat

"You know... it's weird when you guys threaten him but he never tells me. I don't understand why you guys hate the person who protects all of you... such a disappointment. So here, I'm Jeon Jungkook announce if anyone touches and give threats to my boyfriend, Taehyung. I'll sue all you guys. Don't make me do like that"

"#RESPECTTAEHYUNG !" A fan shouts loudly making everyone join her too

"Thank you, guys...Thank you, baby, for coming" Jungkook said making the ARMY go awed

They perform their last song called Permission To Dance. They ride on the huge car so they can look at ARMY's closely. The BTS's manager called me, Jimin, and my dad to go backstage.

I wait in the waiting room with Jimin and my dad. BTS is still on the stage saying goodbye to all ARMY. I'm so lucky to have a hot and handsome boyfriend... I watch him through the TV inside the waiting room. The concert finished with the fireworks displayed to distract all the ARMY. Jungkook ran to the waiting room and barged in making me flinch surprised.

He carries me and spins around making me giggle. I kissed him as he kiss me back. I know both of us are craving and miss each other. My dad cleared his throat making me and Jungkook pulled apart.

"Woahhh... I thought someone said he doesn't want to go to the concert last week. Thankfully, your greatest dad have bought the ticket for you" My dad said making me shy

"Hello Mr. Kim, I'm Jungkook. Taehyung's boyfriend"

"I know you... who expect the person who I always saw at Taehyung's room's wall now in front of me kissing my son. Oh dear" He said

"He doesn't need my poster on the wall anymore since I'm in front of him," Jungkook said as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist

"Sorry I can't meet you earlier. I'm too busy since I'm the chairman and the CEO. That's why I want Tae to hurry graduate so he can take the CEO's works. But hey, Tae always talked about you on the phone so I know you a good guy who can take care of my boy here"

"I'll never leave him"

"I dare you to find someone better than him," My dad said making Jungkook laughed

"No One," Jungkook said

"I know right. Don't you dare hurt my son here or not I'll kill you. I accepted you now because you are the source of my son's happiness every day listening to your voice and looking at your video. Every time he's sad he can be happy once he looks at your video"

"I guess I need to know more about him," Jungkoook said smirking

"DAD!"

"Tae, are you okay?" Jin hyung asked

"Hyung... how did you know about the threats?"

"Bang Pd-nim said ... The company received many threats too and you just received double" Namjoon hyung said

"Love, why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't want to give you more trouble since you're already busy"

"But you're my boyfriend...you have to tell me... We need communication to make this relationship works, okay?" Jungkook said holding my hands

I nodded and hug him tightly. I know everyone is watching us. The staff got shocked at first watching Jungkook's soft voice towards me and care. Outside the room, there's Bang Pd-nim watching us fondly.

'Thanks, Jungkook...' i thought

.
.
.
Next chap...SMUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 122 11
Mr. Min heaved a deep sigh, "ah. Finally he can have his sleep ." he said whispering The both walked through the hallway. "yes sir. Your son is very...
735K 40K 53
"What Kim Taehyung wants, Kim Taehyung gets." The idol smirks. "I'm not an object for fucks sake, Taehyung. You can't get me just because you ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
32K 1.2K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...
493K 15.3K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.โœจ Story gets better and better, I promiseโค๏ธ update as soon as pos...