Peter Parker x Reader | Wrong...

By nekomotherfuker

I know I was born in a wrong world! More

[0]
[1] Nothing Lasts Forever
[2] For Three
[3] Glowing Blonde Chick
[4] Captain Language
[5] I Was In Space
[6] All Alone
[7] What X-men Is About?
[8] Omg, okay, IT'S HAPPENING
[9] Elon Musk
[10] 3000
[11] Please Drive Slowly
[12] Alcoholic potato
[13] Comfy God
[14] Two Red Dudes
[15] Wakeyy Wakeyy
[16] I love herrrr
[17] Wot
[18] Tom Tea Drinker
[19] So many hugs
[21] Sup I'm the fucking Meerkat
[22] Rage and serenity
[23] Starkwarts
[24] Legends never die
[25] Sh....
[26] You're insecure~
[27] Tying you to me
[28] Arrogant hoe
[29] Nomnomnom

[20] BRUeB

2.3K 172 184
By nekomotherfuker

Oh my god,
They were roommates.

💁🏻‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️

You! Yes, you!

As someone who reads too many fan-fictions for my own good, I have no idea how this is gonna go.

Once Tom goes back inside, I check on my web shooter and follow Peter. After that conversation, I need to be with him, by that I mean Peter. He was probably watching, and I don't want him to feel any worse.

"Pete?" I say as I look around on the rooftop. I can't find him anywhere so I put my mask on and contact him through our mask. "Spidey ding dong this is Spidey boobies, you copy?"

   "The heck is that code name?" He replies.

   "Well as far as I'm concerned I fucked up my own timeline so any codenames should be fine, where the heck are you anyway?"

   "You see the bright building with loud music, about 2 swings from you?" He asks.

   "The rooftop with a party? Why are you there?"

   "Well your friend Pool-pool, aka Mr. Reynolds is here, and he's buying me drinks! And maybe I'm pretty drunk!"

   "Chile stop drinking. Wait, Reynolds? Ryan Reynolds?"

   "Yeah! And he's really cool, I think he has a superpower too! Come here!"

   I am incredibly confused. But yet it would make sense if Pool-pool and Ryan are the same person because... well they are. He's the closest one to understand me after all. Fourth wall breaker fellas.

   I swing to the wall and climb up to the party discreetly, luckily the people here are too drunk to care who just pops out of nowhere and joins their party. College kids, I assume.

"This way hon!" Peter shouts at me with a big smile. Next to him is the Ryan Reynolds...

I'm going to faint.

"Hello..." I say faintly at Ryan, he looks at me, and laughs.

"Look at her, when I'm in this form she's transformed back into a fan. Wahahahah!" Peter and Ryan laugh at me together.

"Pool?" I ask.

"The one and only." He bows.

"You... you know?"

"He does! He also knows why we're sent here!" Peter says excitingly.

"And why is that?" I ask, sitting down with them confusedly.

"He was going to wait for you to arrive to tell it."

"That's right." Ryan claps his hand together, then open his arms wide.

"What?" I look at him confusedly.

"Come get a hug, you look like a lost puppy before it gets hit by a car."

"That's a weirdly dark accurate metaphor," I say and hug him. He pats me in the back.

"Don't worry, sweetpeas. I know how you can both go back there." He whispers and I feel the warmth. It's actually pool-pool. My dumbass doesn't have to try and wonder how the hell I would get back there cluelessly now.

And I guess we hug for too long, Peter clears his throat.

"So... why did we get sent here?" I ask Ryan-pool.

He laughs like it's so wickedly funny. "Well, you both died. Huehuehuehue."

Peter and I stare at him with wide eyes. "Huh?" We say at the same time.

"When I said snap out of it, I meant to stop the idea of trying to fix the plot on your own and let it go, not to snap the damn thing!" He says.

"Well, you said the word snap! How was I supposed to know?" I shake him, Ryan wobbles around with a smile, letting me shake him continuously.

"It's okay, this timeline is much more fun, trust me...BRUeB."

"You burb." Peter laughs at Ryan-pool, "Hey watch this! BURBBBB—"

I stare at him like Tony feeling done with life on Saturn when he met the guardians of the galaxy.

"What exactly kind of drunk juice did you give him?" I whisper at Ryan-pool.

"Just a smoothie, I told him it's a cocktail. He doesn't know he's not actually drunk, I think he's having a panic attack." Ryan-pool whispers back.

"Gotcha." I nod.

Ryan-pool shrugs, "Anyway, after you snapped the stones, you both exploded."

Peter and I look at him, speechless.

"Why?" I ask.

"Well first of all you were in a wrong world for you, so when you trigger with the stones they tear you to pieces because of CONFUSION." Ryan-pool says.

"What confusion? Me?" I say, because I am confused as hell.

"Basically the stones were like, who is this? This bitch ain't in this world, I don't know what imma do, let's explode. So, you got exploded when Peter was hugging you, and you both ultimately died." He explains cheerfully.

   "Wait. I have so many questions, so... we died, but you died too. So what are we doing here?!" I ask.

   "As I said, Yolo is bullshit. I sold my soul for the soul stone, so the only condition is I can't go back to that world, because I'm dead there." Pool shrugs.

    "What about us? Can we go back?" Peter asks worriedly.

   "Yeah, I mean the stones are not confused now. But if you go back now, you'll just snap the finger and die again. So, you'll have to go on some power harvesting adventure." He stands up excitedly.

   "Imma what?" I ask but he drags me to the lounge. We find college kids doing weed and making out there.

   "Ah! Get out children of Satan!" Pool shouts.

   "Oh my god, Ryan Reynolds... (Y/n) (L/n)... Tom Holland... Can we get a picture?" They ask.

   "No we're not those people," Pool shoves them off the room. "You guys are just high."

   "That's not gonna affect anything?" I ask.

   "They'll think they're high." Pool says. "Okay, come sit here world war girl."

   "Wrong world!" I shout.

   "You're gonna cause a multiverse war if you don't listen to me~" He laughs sarcastically, it hides serious agenda in there, he's serious about this. So I nod and sit down.

   "What are you gonna do to her?" Peter asks nervously. "She can't get hurt, we'll have to get married..." He mutters.

    "I'm passing all the pop culture content to her from 2017 to 2021." He puts his hands on my temples.

   "You can just do that? Like— like Kitty Pryde?"

   Pool rolls his eyes and looks at Peter. "You never spend a day with her without any references that make you confused, right?"

   "Never." Peter smiles dryly.

   "Okay, ready?" Pool asks me.

   "Nope. But bring me hell!" I shout to calm down. Suddenly bright lights from his fingers shoot straight into my head as I receive all the pieces of information that are too much to bear.

   Feels like it lasts forever but eventually, I am up to date. I sit there, gasping, staring ahead with wide eyes.

   "Tony..." I hear my own voice.

   And I start fucking crying.

Spoiler man

    I learn that in fact, it is Tony who did the snap... and we lost him. And that I will meet Mr. Pool's best friend, Mr. Jake, but he won't be so nice to me, and he would expose me!

   Then she starts saying things I can't understand, like how Loki is still alive and Owen Wilson didn't say enough WOW in the series. Then she says Wanda and Vision made her depression worse, then she wants to see ShangChi in person and Yelena.

   "Didn't I already meet Yelena in the movie?" She asks Mr.Reynolds. "And now she's in black widow?"

   "Back then Marvel didn't write the part about bringing in her character yet. So I guess you kind of wrecked the plot, just a bit." He replies with a smile, that says that it is not just a bit.

   Jesus, I don't understand what they're saying at all. She always felt like an outsider! But now I am!

   "So many things I missed out..." She cries more, "Tony..."

   I still refuse to believe that, thank you very much.

   "Ugh, I know it's a lot to take in. But you better hurry, TVA just found out about the wrong world managing department, and you don't wanna get pruned."

   "Loki and Sylvie take love yourself to another level." She sniffs.

   "TVA? (Y/n)?" Mr. Deadpool says.

   "What's that?" I ask, patting her back.

   "A very scary group of people who would send you away to meet many Lokis if you do things that are out of the sacred timeline, aka if they break the plot, so basically everything (Y/n) did to get to you." He says, "Ah, young love."

   "I'm still horribly confused."

   (Y/n) looks up. "Wait, they're after me?"

   "Not yet, but soon. So you need to listen carefully." He gives her a necklace. "This is the Bifrost necklace, think of which universe you want to go, to be enough to face Thanos, touch the skin of that person, and when you're ready, snap back before you die."

   "What the fuck?" She watches him put the necklace on, she tries to touch it, he slaps her hands. "Jesus Christ, okay! Hermione!"

   "Who's Her— You know what, I'm just gonna give up." I say, embracing the fact that I know nothing at all.

   "What am I supposed to do again?" She asks Mr. Deadpool.

   "Um? Didn't you hear me at all, go to any universe, suck the power that you want out of the person who possesses that power."

   "But I don't have that power!"

   "Then drink this." He gives her... little potion bottle.

   "You just went to Harry Potter universe, didn't you?" She looks at him tiredly.

   "Don't tell Snape I stole this from his cabinet." He makes her drink it.

   Then he puts me inside the necklace as well, then does the wishing for us. "I think you should go here first, I've set it up for you."

   (Y/n) looks like she needs to puke. "What did you just give me...?!"

   "Where are we even going?!" I shout. Feeling the wind whirling around us.

   "Ryan Pool! You better tell me now how am I supposed to do this!?"

   So many questions, but all we got was a wave from him.

   "Say Hi to Professor X for me!"

   The wind swallows us up the sky then we shoot to the stars. We shout in each other's faces as this is so terrifying. Then we land headfirst into the grass...

   "Pete... You're literally on top of me." (Y/n) mutters. I just now realize I fell right onto her.

   "I'm sorry..."

   We slowly brushing off dusts, I offer her my hand to get up.

   When, something electrifies between us. We jump away from each other, spider-like.

   And she touches her neck.

   "Oh my god..." She whisper.

   "What just happened?"

   "I think I'm (Y/n) tingling... Spider sensing..."

   I look at her, trying to deny it, but my goosies lit on fire as I look at her. Wait, she's the same as me...?

   "Pete. I think what Pool meant, is that I can now touch and duplicate anyone's power." She looks excited and scared.

   Then she looks to her left, and yells.

   "Ah!"

   "What???" I yell as well. I have never been this confused my entire life.

   (Y/n) looks at the signs that say XAVIER'S SCHOOL FOR GIFTED YOUNGSTERS.

😵‍💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 13.7K 147
πš–πšŠπš›πšŸπšŽπš• πš’πš–πšŠπšπš’πš—πšŽπšœ Β©πšπš‘πš‘πšπš’πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ #𝟷 πš’πš— πš–πšŠπš›πš”πš›πšžπšπšπšŠπš•πš˜ πš˜πš— πš“πšŠπš—πšžπšŠπš›πš’ 𝟸𝟢, 𝟸𝟢𝟸𝟢
689K 20.5K 62
You know the drill P.S: Sorry for the grammatical errors. English is not my first language.
478K 10.3K 41
-Requests are closed-
257K 7.2K 22
❝ Y O U M A Y B E R I G H T , Y O U M A Y B E W R O N G B U T S A Y T H A T Y O U ' L L B R I N G M E A L O N G ...