The CEO's Baby (ChanBaek Fanf...

Oleh Braveryx99

On a lonely Friday night, Baekhyun found himself walking into a loud, busy club to forget about his stressful... Lebih Banyak

Prologue (The CEO's Baby)
Chapter 1 (Haneul)
Chapter 2 (sadness)
Chapter 3 (Pregnant? Pregnant!)
Chapter 4 (meeting Sehun)
Chapter 5 (New Job)
Chapter 6 (First Day At Work)
Chapter 7 (hospital)
Chapter 8 (Meeting Mr.Park... At The Park)
Chapter 9 (Who Is The Daddy?)
Chapter 10 (You Are So Pretty)
Chapter 11 (I'm DaDa)
Chapter 12 (Haneul's Birthday)
Chapter 13 (Kissing My Boss)
Chapter 14 (Please, Daddy)
Chapter 15 (Phone Sex)
Chapter 16 (Chanyeol's POV)
Chapter 17 (Leaving... )
Chapter 18 (Stay Away From Him)
Chapter 19 (Am I Enough?)
Chapter 21 (The Truth, Part 1)
Chapter 22 (The Truth Part 2)
Chapter 23 (Hopeful)
Chapter 24 (Cuddle Buddy)
Chapter 25 (pretending)
Chapter 26 (Chanyeol's past...)
Chapter 27 (Mommy?)
Chapter 28 (Date)
Chapter 29 (steamy night)
Chapter 30 (I love you)

Chapter 20 (I Quit)

2.7K 159 62
Oleh Braveryx99

Hey babes!

Triple update 😊

I love how you guys thank me for every chapter, but please do give me some feedback on my writing and or this story!

Thank you ❤️

ENJOY!

Baekhyun's POV

"Baekhyun, please tell me you gave him a piece of his own mind when he said all those bad things to you." Kyungsoo said and I just sighed.

I just couldn't do it, even though I should have. I barely knew that man and he was already causing me so much pain.

"I just told him to stop... But he didn't."

"Kyun.... Why didn't you defend yourself? Why didn't you call me? I would have beat the shit out of him." Kyungsoo was so angry and I could not blame him. His face was completely red.

I was glad that Kai was at the park with Haneul, I didn't want my son to see me cry. Once again.

"It's okay... I don't think I will continue working for him. It's not good for me and my mental health."

"You better not go! I swear to God Baekhyun, if you ever go over to his house, I will personally drag you out of there." He threatened.

I sighed and nodded.

"I guess I better start looking for a new job, huh?"

"It's better that way. Though I think you need to stay home for a bit and focus on yourself and Haneul. Your health comes first."

"I have to pay the bills, Kyung. Loey paid me very well, but I was also paying with my mental health. I'm just glad that I had paid all the medical bills and my debts. Sometimes I wonder why I even went to college..."

"You still have us, you know. I know that you feel upset, but you can't change the past, babe. It's important to leave the negative things behind and focus on the present and the future. You are not alone, we will be with you with every step." I went over to him and hugged him tight, crying.

"I feel like such a failure. Why can't anything go right for once? Did I really deserve this?" He shook his head, rubbing my back.

"No. Sometimes things happen for a reason. It's just another test you have to pass. Trust me, it will get better. Have you tried getting back into music? It use to calm you down and help you relax."

That was true. It's been a while since I last sang something and maybe I really do need to find what makes me happy again. I couldn't dwell on the past too much.

"Hm, you are right. It's not like I can change what happened. I really do need to focus on me, but it's so hard when I'm this insecure little man, who tries so hard to make everybody else happy, while destroying himself in the process."

"You need to put your happiness first and take care of yourself first, before you can make others happy."

"Thank you, Kyung. I'm so happy to have you and Kai in my life."

I hugged him once again, before going to the kitchen and preparing lunch.

~

Chanyeol's POV

"Are you out of your damn mind, Chanyeol?! What the fuck goes through your thick skull!" I rolled my eyes and continued to sip out of my vodka.

"Shut up, Sehun."

"I can't believe you. I really can't. Don't be surprised if Baekhyun quits."

"He won't. He's poor."

"Wow. You are getting worse with each day. I really hope you'll fall on your face really hard."

"Thanks." I just said dryly, not caring what came out of my little brother's mouth.

"Are you even listening to yourself? Don't you feel bad by treating him that way? That boy has done nothing but treat you so good the minute he came into your life. You are just a selfish prick who only cares about himself, don't you see that? Don't you care about others feelings?"

"Sehun I don't want to listen to your bullshit. Leave now, before I make you."

"If course you'd say that. You are just scared of your own emotions. Baekhyun is an angel send from above, trust me."

"I don't fucking care, Sehun. I don't fucking care about Baekhyun-"

"Then what about Haneul, huh? Don't you think he needs his other parent? If Baekhyun shuts you out of his life, then it's over for you, Hyung. You won't be able to see him."

Haneul... My baby.

"Don't you want to feel loved? To come home to your special someone? To chase your dreams together and create a future? It's amazing, Hyung."

"You know me, Sehun. I don't love and I never will. That's it. Nothing or no one can change my mind. And if I have to risk not seeing my son, then I will."

I suddenly felt dizzy and it was not because of the alcohol. I let everything sink in slowly, thinking that maybe my dumbass of a brother was right for once.

"You can't tell me that you don't think about Baekhyun. I won't believe you. Don't you regret it even a bit?"

I stayed put, not saying anything.

Did I regret my actions? I did.

I had a bad habit of treating people badly when I didn't like something, not caring if I hurt them or not. Baekhyun happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

"No."

"Liar."

"Sehun, how many times do I have to tell you to stay out of my business? You won't be able to change me, no one will."

"Wow, okay. You have always been stubborn."

"I don't care."

"Then tell me that you still wouldn't care if he went ahead and dated someone else."

"I wouldn't. He can go and fuck himself for all I care."

"Ha, like I believe you."

I didn't even believe myself for once, but I couldn't show him. I couldn't show weakness. That was something that I had sworn to myself.

"Sehun..."

"Okay, okay. I'm going to call him and tell him to go ahead on that date offer."

Hold on... What date offer?

"D... Date offer?"

"OH! He didn't tell you? He met a super nice guy at the park when he took Haneul. He got asked on a date."

Okay, who did I need to beat up? Was my brother just messing with me or was Baekhyun really seeing someone?

"Good for him. At least someone wants him."

"That guy seemed very nice. He also owns a company, which means he can spoil Baekhyun and Haneul rotten."

"If you think that I'm going to let a stranger get close to my baby, then you are wrong. Over my dead body!"

"Your baby? Hyung, he doesn't even know you. For him, you dont even exist. He only has one dad and that's Baekhyun."

Sehun was provoking me on purpose and I felt like beating someone up. I was so damn angry.

But most of all, I was angry with myself.

Angry, for not being able to show emotions.

Angry, for not being caring enough.

Angry, for not being a good dad.

Angry, for being selfish.

And most importantly, angry, for hurting Baekhyun.

"Whatever, I don't care."

And for some reason, I couldn't stop. Stopping, meant showing weakness and I wasn't weak. I couldn't be weak.

Sehun walked out of my house, right as I heard my phone ring with a text message.

'I quit.'

-Byun Baekhyun

..............................

Next chapter will be long!

Hope you enjoyed this sad chapter!

Please tell me your favorite part of this story so far!

Love you ❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.9K 574 36
/|| highest rank : #1 in exofic in exootp COMPLETED âš WARNING âš : BoyxBoy Part 1 Two stran...
3.7K 265 22
✅COMPLETED✅ Byun Baekhyun dreams of becoming a singer and used to spend hours at home practicing to perfect his voice. His father wants him to becom...
5.6K 417 21
COMPLETED! We were so perfect together. But then you forgot me. But I won't give up. I will wait for you untill you remember me. - Baek Who are you...
651K 27K 30
Chanyeol is a very known player in their school. He dates girls and, not to mention, some guys and dumps them after he gets bored. He is also known f...