My Twin Flame | Scarlett Joha...

Af justwords07

Soulmates are two souls that belong together but Twin Flames they're two parts of a one soul, making a whole... Mere

1: Charlotte Kloss
2: Anxiety
3: One Step Forward Three Steps Back
4: Vulnerability
5: Princess Anna
6: Never Have I Ever
7: It's Not Your Job
8: First Date
9: Mistakes
11: Nutcracker
12: Situation-Ship
13: Cut Her Some Slack
14: I Missed This
15: Feelings...
16: London: Day One
17: London: Day Two
18: Welcome To The Farm
19: Eddie's Birthday
20: That's A Wrap
21: Promise Me?
22: You Scared Me
23: Chicago: Day One
24: Chicago: Day Two
25: New Jersey
26: Funeral
27: Distracted
28: Girlfriend
29: Waves
30: Nomination
31: Hangover
32: Hawaii Day One
33: Hawaii Day Two
34: Hawaii: The Twins Birthday
35: House Hunting
36: Meet The Family
37: A New York Christmas
38: A Total Disaster
39: Media
40: The Oscars
41: Date Night
42: Bump In The Road
43: Hilton
44: Sick Day
45: Wrap Party
46: I'm Scared Of The Future
47: The Vows
48: Trivia
49: Slip Up
50: Split
51: I Want You
52: Time
53: Settling In
54: Noa Kloss
55: Mum Life
56: Big Preformance
57: Articles
58: People's Choice Award
59: Car Journeys
60: Twin Flames

10: Stunt Day

2.9K 95 20
Af justwords07

"What is going on between Lizzie and Scar?" Flo asked when we sat down for breakfast. "Don't even," I say over the whole situation already. "What happened?" "Lizzie and I are dating." "Oh I know, I heard you." I choose to ignore her comment and her smirk. "Get some." She nudged me. "You're not funny," I tell her shovelling fruit in my mouth. I didn't have time for this.

"Well, Scar is jealous I think. And Lizzie doesn't trust her. So it's tension city." "And you're still talking to Scarlett?" She asked shocked. I nodded putting my bowl in the sink. "Have you seen my slippers?" "Lounge." I go in there and see my pointe shoes on the coffee table. I hold them in my hands. "And Lizzie's fine with it." "She trusts me. But it's creating tension so I'm minimising it... Just for work purposes... I have to stay professional." I remind her. I triple check my dance bag. I was at the Nutcracker rehearsal today. It was the week before the shows. I have no free time. I've not seen Lizzie in person in three days because our schedules for filming are so different. And when I'm not filming I'm dancing.

"I have to go." I kissed Flo's cheek. "Home for dinner?" "No on set." "You need sleep at some point, you just came from the set." I was tying my hair in a bun as putting my feet in my trainers. "Yeah, I will." I rushed out of the apartment and down to my car. I probably shouldn't be driving with the little amount of sleep I'm running on but I needed to get to dance.

---------

LIZZIE'S POV

I sat with Tom at lunch. "I'm worried about her, she's going to burn out," I tell him. "She's used to it. With the farm, she never slept anyway." "But this is serious stuff. She has a big scene last shoot before Christmas." "She's prepared for it don't worry." He assured me, I chewed on my nails not believing him. I haven't seen her in person in a few days and when we facetime she's rushing around or she is so tired she can't even keep the conversation going.

She needed rest. "But you'll make her sleep." "She's at the theatre now, she's coming to work straight from there-"Then back to the studio to run her dance. Then she has a fitting. Then she's picking up her ballet slippers for the show. Then I have a 30-minute window to see her." "You missed her training for the big stunt." He said adding to my stress levels.

"Where do you suggest I tell her to sleep in that jam-packed schedule? Because I and Flo have been-"Scarlett fell!" Robert said running through the back rooms. We all jumped up and follow him. If someone falls on set it's typically a big deal. Normally people get hurt.

She was holding her knee on the floor and medical was looking at her. "I want to get it x-rayed." "I can't... I have to pick Rose up." "Colin can get him," Mark suggested. "No... I have to get her today."

My phone started to ring, it was Lottie. "Hi babe, this isn't a good time," I say. "What's up? I thought you were on a break?" She sounded disappointed. "Scarlett fell, hurt her knee she's refusing to go to the doctors." "It's her day to get Rose, that's why." How did she know that? "Tell her to go... I'll go get Rose." "Lottie you're busy." "Just tell her for me. Please." "Okay," I say sighing.

"Scarlett, Charlotte offered to pick up Rose," I inform her. "You should go get that knee looked at." We made eyecontact. "Thanks." I nodded. "She's going." "Okay, where are you going to take her?" "To work, I'll pick her up on my break and then come back. She'll be fine." "Okay." "I'll see you tomorrow." "You're stressing," I tell her. "I'll be fine. I'll see you at home, my love." She hung up quickly.

She doesn't need the added stress of having a child with her whilst she worked right now. "Let's wrap for the day guys. Go to costume, go home."

We all did as intrusted. I went to the theatre.

I was let in and went through and saw her on the stage with Rose. She was teaching her some of the steps, she was smiling she wasn't frowning as she had been for the past two weeks.

I waved at her and waved back smiling. "Aunt Lizzie!" Rose ran down to me, I hugged her. "Hi, sweet girl." "Is my mummy okay?" She asked looking up at me her eyes shining with innocent. "I'm sure she is," I said, Lottie came down, she was limping. "You okay?" "Twisted my ankle on the last run-through. It'll be fine I just need to ice it tonight." She dismisses me. "Tonight?" "My point shoes got delivered to set, Flo signed for them. My costume isn't finished so can't go to my fitting and Scar is injured so can't prep for the stunt." I smiled. "Well, I'll be there to help." "Can we stay at yours? I've missed you." I nodded.

"Could you watch her whilst we do a run-through?" "Of course. Shall we find a seat?" "Yeah." We went to the middle and watched Charlotte leap and spin and kick across the stage, she was so elegant with every movement, I watched her completely invested in her dance. "Lottie we're going to get you to do it again, More effort please." More effort? she looked amazing. "Stay up on pointe as well, don't fumble out of your turns." She put her thumbs up and went into her opening position.

She went over and ver the dance. Rose got bored so we ended up doing her homework and reading together whilst we waited. Scarlett came whilst Lottie was in the middle of a run through with another dancer she was being lifted up so effortlessly. She looked like she was soring in the air.

"Hey, baby." "Mummy, Lottie taught me to dance look." She showed her mum. Scar was smiling as she watched. "Ow." We all looked to Lottie who wasn't up in the air. "fuck! You fucking idiot!" I hold my laughter as my girlfriend cursed. "Charlotte are you okay?" The director said. "He just dropped me do I look okay?" She sat up holding her shoulder and rolling it trying to stop the ache. "Alright let's wrap it up, everyone's tired. We're making dumb mistakes. Lottie I'd get in the studio to run through." "She's been working her ass off all afternoon and they want her to keep going?" I say annoyed at them. "She's used to it, it's how the industry is," Scarlett says picking her daughter upon her hip.

Lottie came over to us once she got her things she was still limping. "Here." I take her things so she can lean on me. "How's your knee?" "It's fine, just bruised thankfully. A few days rest and we can film our big scene." "Can't wait." She didn't seem to enthuse. "Thanks for getting her from school." "She's been a pleasure," I say. "Her homework complete by the way." "She needs feeding, she's only at an old cereal bar I had in my bag." "Thanks."

"And we need to get something to eat because I'm starving." She tells me. "I have enchiladas at home." "Sounds delightful." She pecks my cheek. "Daddy said you shouldn't do that," Rose tells us. "It's dirty." "Well, your daddy is wrong," Scarlett says. "We should go," Lottie says. "I will see you at work." We leave and go to the parking lot. "Can you drive?" I asked her she seemed to be in a lot of pain. "Yeah. It's fine. You have ice at home right." "Yes, I do." "Good because if this thing swells I can't dance."

---------

We had eaten and we were sat on the sofa together, her feet were in my lap and I was holding a bag of ice on her ankle. "Let me see it." "No." "Lottie, it's a foot." "Feet are gross." I took her sock off despite what she said. Her foot looked painful, it was bruised and cut. "See they're gross." She went to move it but I held the ice on them. "They're fine," I tell her, her feet weren't that bad. She just needed to rest them.

"You looked amazing up there today." "I was a mess. Didn't you hear them?" "Well, I was clearly watching a different thing to them." "You're blinded by love." She teased. "Maybe I am." Then I realised... I just said I was blinded by love... Love. "Lizzie chill." She said with an amused smile.

"Can you cuddle with me?" She asked. "I'm busy being your nurse right now," I tell her. "Well, my lips need some attention nurse Olsen." She smirked. "Well, then I better tend to them."

---------

SCARLETT'S POV

"Quit telling her that being with girls is wrong." "It is." "No, it isn't... Her aunts gay Colin you can't be teaching her that." "Lizzie isn't her aunt." "To her, she is," I tell him firmly. "Well keep them away from her." "No, you're going to stop corrupting her mind with wrong information," I tell him.

"Scar let's go," Chris said pulling me into the car.

Lottie's face, she looked so hurt when she said that." "Lottie will get over it she knows Rose isn't a bad kid." He tells me. "They look so happy together." He nodded. "I want to be happy for them," I tell him. "But it hurts, watching the person you like to be with someone else." I nodded. "You'll get used to seeing them together. At least Lottie isn't rubbing it in your face. She's polite about it." "Lizzie's not." "Lizzie is being territorial. It'll die down." I hope it did because I hated seeing them together, watching her kiss her and hold her. The way Lottie would push her hair out of her face and pull her chin up so she could look at her. She did that to me, when she was worried about me, she'd always do it and now she was doing it to someone else, someone she loved.

And Lizzie was always so close to her, I couldn't even hug her anymore without Lizzie coming straight over and proving she's Lottie's. It hurt. I haven't spent one on one time with my friend since I confessed to being jealous or whatever I admitted to. I don't really know what I confessed to. I just know she left after despite me begging her not to. I knew I lost her then.

Chris couldn't tell me anything to make me think otherwise and I don't think Lottie was proving it to me anymore either. Not since the last time. "She still cares about you." "Does she?" "She's letting you live in her apartment." "She's living with her best friend I don't think she cares." "She likes her space you know that." "She doesn't like to be alone actually," I say. "She thinks too much about her brother and her dad." "Her brother and dad?" I shrugged knowing she didn't want her business blasted around set.

"You get to spend today with her. Lizzie's on a location set today so just enjoy it." "That's if she talks to me." "She picked Rose up from school. She is still supporting you. Will you accept that?" "She cares about Rose." "She wanted you to get checked out. She cared about you." "I'm done talking." "Go enjoy your day with her."

Lottie was already on set she was going over the combat. it looked simple right now but she had to do it on a thin beam platform. Of course, she'd be strapped in but it was still scary to think about it. I just had to stand on the edge and try and get her to come to me.

"Scarlett's here." Someone announced. Lottie was too focused to care, she wasn't a huge fan of heights so in her head if she could nail the moves and then she didn't have to concentrate on that whilst 20 feet up in the air.

"Hey." She greeted me as she got strapped into her harness her costume getting put over the top to cover it. I was also being stapped in. "Hi. How's the show coming along?" "Yeah good. I get my costume tonight and we have dress rehearsal the day after tomorrow." "Exciting. I can't wait to see it." "You still want to come?" "Of course I do! Evans is taking me on a date night." "Ooh." She wriggled her eyebrows. "Lizzie's bringing her sisters." "The twins." She nodded. "I'm terrified... I didn't think we were there yet... But we are, she's coming to the farm for Christmas to meet my grandpa." My heart broke. Her grandpa was the most important person to her, for her to introduce someone she's seeing to him was a big deal. I tried to keep smiling. "You'll have a good time. And her sisters are really nice." She nodded smiling. "Are you heading to New York with Rose?" She asked. "Yeah, we're going to stay with Hunter my brother." "He's your twin right." I nodded she remembered.

"Okay, girls we're taking you up." We went up and was just dangling for a while, we were pushing each other causing us to swing more. "No more." She said holding my forearms stopping me, she was getting nervous. "You're okay" I assured her. We got to the platform finally.

I stood on the larger one and they had her on the thin beam with a break in it. We start off close together and she backs away. We were doing the last part of the scene first as it has the biggest stunt. "I'm not going to be able to do an ariel in these." She said holding the wires that were keeping her safe. "We're going to try it, if not we'll get the stunt double ready to go." She nodded. "I can't wait for this to be over." She mumbles. "I'm not that bad of company am I?" I say pretending to be offended.

We were up here for ages re-running the scene. I needed to pee so bad. Lottie was right the wires kept getting twisted and she was stuck upside down for a good five minutes. She was laughing but it was getting annoying. "What if we just took the harness off until I land?" She called down. "No." "I could do it." "Lottie it's dangerous." They tell her. "I literally do this for a living." She says getting annoyed with them.

"Let's try it again." It didn't work, we tried it a few times. "Forget this." She undoes her jacket and hands it to me. She unstraps herself. She puts the jacket back on. I was holding her arm, if she slipped she'd fall and hit the floor with no wires holding her back she'd hit the airbags with too much force and possibly crack a rib. "You're crazy." "I have a dance to run. I want to get home before 2 am." She says.

"I'm ready to go again!" She called down losing her balance but steadied herself. "I'm good." "Okay, let's go." We stood close together. I had more of an urge to keep her close to me so my acting came out more real. "Nadia get back here." "No... No, I can't They'll kill me." She said backing up. "They won't please, just come down." "No." She went back further to the edge where the platform breaks. She's meant to do a flip or something across it and land on the next building over, which is just another thin beam wrapped in a green screen.

I held my breath as she did the trick her legs going over her head in a perfect line she was upside down in the middle of the gap and then she landed on the other beam. She landed with a good strong stance and looked at me.

"CUT!" Was called and the bell rang. "Get that back on now." She smirked but reached for her harness losing her balance a little. Her ankle was bothering her. Lizzie mentioned to Tom she hurt it dancing. I shuffled along the beam to help her and then we got brought down together. I needed to pee the second I was unhooked I rushed to the bathroom, Lottie followed. Now I was understanding why she wanted to scene done so she could pee. I laughed to myself. "Scarlett hurry up!" She banged on the toilet door. I got there before her. "Sorry, my mum bladder isn't as good as yours!" "We were up there for three hours! No one's bladder is okay after that." She said banging on the door again. "Screw this." I heard her feet running. She was going to stage sevens toilet.

When I returned to set Lottie was being told off about being dangerous on set. It was stupid what she did but she got the job done and well. In one shot too. She stood there with big innocent brown eyes. She looked like a child. "I'm sorry it won't happen again." She assured them. "Both of you go have lunch and then back here to film combat. With harnesses on." He stated clearly. We both nodded and went to the craft station to get our lunch.

I watch as she avoids all the carbs. "For the show. Trust me I want a pizza with extra cheese right now but not what's going to fuel me." She said seeing my face. I watch her load her plate with lots of vegetables. I on the other hand took the pizza with some fries.

"Take one," I tell her seeing her eyeing my fries up as we ate. "One isn't going to ruin your abs." She smiled and reached over, taking one. "I've not had carbs in three weeks." She said as she ate it. "You've been deprived." "It's like a reward." She said savouring the moment. I laughed at her. I've missed her goofy side. The random times where she bursts into a song that's happened three times already today. Or her contagious giggles she gets when someone makes her laugh. The whole room laughs with her you just can't help it.

"So Christmas huh? Bringing her to meet pop, pop?" She nodded. "He seems to like her. I mean he's only spoken to her twice." She says. "You think Lizzie is cut out for the farm life." "Not at all but she'll have to adjust. You don't visit the farm you work." "I couldn't imagine you on the farm," I say trying to picture it. "You're just so soft and elegant." "Nothing elegant about wellingtons and animal poop I'll tell you that for free." "Are you excited to go home?" "So excited to see my grandad. I'm never away this long. And with his accident, I just need the peace of mind that he's okay." I smiled. "How about you?" "Well, Hunter can cook so at least dinner will be good."

"We should head back," I tell her and she pulled a face. "Don't you love dangling from the air with me?" "No, I couldn't think of anything worse to do with my next four hours." I kicked her under the table and she laughed. "Come on." "Five more minutes?" She asked not moving. "That's normally my question. "I'm just going to nap right here." "Your trailer is not far go there and nap," I tell her already standing up. Her head was on the table her eyes closed. "If I move they'll see me and take me back to be a puppet I'm gonna nap right here." She snuggled into her arms that her head was in and I laughed.

I left her for a few minutes cleaning away our dishes. I get us both a coffee and go back to her. "Caramel latte babe," I say putting it on the table. She felt around for it and when she got it in her hand she sat up and brought it to her mouth eyes still closed. "You're a loser." "Maybe so but you love me anyway." "That I do," I said she eventually got up and we went to set.

We jumped around dancing to music to get our energy back up before being put in the air on the platforms again.

She was right we were up there for four hours running the same scene most of the time we were just up there waiting for them to move lights and get audio right. Lotte and I discovered if we take both our feet off the floor we just hang there because of the tightness of the wire, she was currently napping just hanging there. I was filming her I thought it was so funny. But I felt bad that she was that tired so was napping mid-air.

When we got let down I was going to ask her to come over for dinner but Lizzie came over. "I missed you." She pecked her lips snuggling into her side. I took a few steps back. "I missed you. Scar did you want to join us for dinner? Flo and Tom are coming. I think Paul and Robert will be there too." She asked me. Lizzie smiled. "You should come. You never come out anymore." Lizzie encouraged. She has been warming back up to me after the whole I don't trust you thing. I was glad it made it easier with work and Lottie. "Sure. Yeah...I'll get Chris to come too." "Perfect." They both smiled. They made a pretty hot couple. "I'm going to go to my trailer to shower."

————
We met at the diner and a few of us were here. It was nice to be out with them again. Then I was told they do this every week. Chris said they didn't invite me because I normally have Rose and they know I don't like leaving her with a sitter as much anymore.

"I'm heading home. You want a ride?" Lottie asked me. "You're leaving early," Paul said. "Yeah I have a dress rehearsal and a fitting so want to get some beauty rest." "God knows you need it," Robert said and Lottie just nodded agreeing with him which caused people to laugh. "Yeah would love a ride. I think Chris is out for the night." I say looking over my shoulder at him and Tom dancing in the middle of the diner.

We go out to the car and she drives me home. She seemed tired whilst she was driving I could see she was fighting the urge for her eyes to close. "Stay. You can stay in Rose's room. I just don't want you driving." I tell her when we pulled up at the apartment building. "I'm fine. Really." "I'd never forgive myself. And Flo's apartment is 20 minutes from here." "I'm staying with Lizzie. So it's like 10 minutes." I gave her the mum look that I give Rose when she's pushing it. "I'm going to go. Get in safe." She went to pull off. "I'll text you." She tells me and leaves.

I waited, staring at my phone until I got the message from her. I'm home you can stop worrying and go to sleep. Night x
I'm glad she made it home but she shouldn't have driven regardless. Lizzie should have told her no. She'd have listened then. But she was too busy with Paul.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

106K 2.6K 31
Soulmate AU. You are born with a soul companion of some sort, an animal. One of the rarest companions in the world is a tiger. Well, that's exactly t...
688K 18.9K 59
An Avenger Soulmate AU! 11 Soulmates sound crazy right especially when you have 11 marks. Her mates : Clint Nat Tony Bruce Pietro Wanda Thor Loki S...
109K 3.5K 73
Chloe didn't always have it easy, she was teased for having too many soulmate marks. In fact she had 11 soulmate marks, but didn't know who they were...
842K 20.8K 84
Chloe didn't always have it easy, she was teased for having to many soulmate marks. In fact she had 11 soulmate marks, but didn't know who they were...