Are We Really In Past??

By coldcoffee29

What will happen if our favorite juniors time travel back? How are the people in past gonna react? This is go... More

Prologue
GUSU IN PAST
FATHER'S ??
JIN'S REUNION
WHO IS THE HEIR ??
MY OTHER HALF!!!!
FUTURE LIFE...
SLEEP OVER
INTERRUPTED AGAIN....
HEAT OF MOMENT....
THE VILLAINS...
YILING PATRIARCH
UNKNOWN MAIDEN
GHOST GENERAL....
XICHEN HOLD GRUDGES???
FOREVER NEVER EXISTS....
ANOTHER TUNE
SENSIBLE LAN QIREN??
RIGHT TO HOLD YOU BACK...
SILENCING SPELL....
NOT COLD ANYMORE.....
.......VIOLET SPIDER.......
SCENE OF EVERYDAY....
MISSING JINGYI.....
WHY ME??? JUST WHY???
WHEREVER THE CHAOS IS.....
SAME PERSON???
INSULT OF LAN PRINCIPLES??
WANGJI AGAINST THE LANS??
THE DAMN TRUTH......
REAL MASTERMIND......
IT'S A TRAP....
CHANGE......
AUTHOR'S NOTE....
RETURN GIFT 🎁🎁
EXTRA: 1

JINGYI GOT INTERRUPTED???

12K 528 70
By coldcoffee29

Sizhui sighs and continued, a-niang was looking so scary that even baba and jiujiu feels chill down their spine. A-niang smile's A SMILE WHICH WAS NEVER SEEN OH HIS FACE !!! But they didn't knew that this was just a start... future had already much more in stock!! A-niang started playing the FLUTE and a ghost could be seen attacking wen chao while wen zhuliu tried to attack a-niang but before he could jiujiu already hanged him with zidian, and he was dead. While wen chao corned himself in fear as the ghost was gone because a-niang had stop playing flute. Jiujiu hugs a-niang ,“Where were you till now?Did wen chao really throwed you to burial mountains? Why didn't you came to meet me?”,he sobs while hugging. “ I only came back two days ago! I got to know that you are building our sect again, uncle would be really proud of you brother.” he said in a indifferent tone. While baba was feeling terrible when a-niang looks at him he wasn't able to control his emotions he bombarded him with his questions, “WHERE WERE YOU? WHY DID YOU STARTED PLAYING FLUTE? WHY DON'T YOU USE SWORDS?...I don't think you have the right to ask me that since my Sect Leader is here he didn't have any problem so what it has to do with you, said a-niang cutting baba in a very cold tone.

Baba and jiujiu both were shocked to hear him, they had never heard him talking like this.... “Wei Ying one has to pay price for practicing such cultivation...”said baba anger could be seen his eyes. “I am willing to pay the price..”said a-niang with his cold gaze.  Wei wuxian!! screamed baba  COME BACK TO GUSU WITH ME ... Wait a damn minute !! Sizhui why are going in way too details.... Aren't you told us not to go in details??? Asked Jingyi getting annoyed. Oh my bad!! I was so, carried away in the emotions that I was not able to control, said Sizhui with a apologetic smile. “Why lan zhan? Why you always have to punish me? I hope my future self didn't went with you...hissed wei wuxian. Lan zhan didn't knew how to answer but Sizhui did it for him. “Baba didn't wanted to punish you a-niang . He wanted to hide you and protect you from rest of the world. He knew that this new cultivation will bring you harm so, he just wanted to protect you from the cruel world!!!”exclaimed Sizhui leaving everyone dumbstruck. Wangji was somewhat feeling proud and satisfied from his future self. Wei wuxian had lost his voice he  clears his throat before speaking, “He...wanted..to...pro..tect..me.?” Yes , nods Sizhui. “But what a irony your future self thought as same as you and denied to go with hanguang-jun.”said zizhen with a frown.Who is hanguang-jun ? Asked Zewujun. It's the title of baba which he gained when he was doing Sunshot Campaign , everyone call him that , said Sizhui.

“Let me speak I just want to finish this damn thing as soon as possible without their  love life fights description as it not gonna happen in upcoming future,”said Jingyi getting exhausted with the drama. Okay said Sizhui. Hmmm, so where were we....yes , Jingyi continued senior wei and hanguang-jun had a small vocal fight, then hanguang-jun left senior wei and a-niang there to take their revenge for yunmengjiang from wen chao. They killed him. Then, all forces comes to qinghe as sect leader nie was our commander as well qinghe was near to qishan. Senior wei never carried his sword with him after coming back only his flute, people were gossiping but he didn't give a damn. Baba got map and very important details by his unknown friend which help them  to win over wens . Then they went to attack on Wen Ruohan... there were many violent corpse which tried to attack them. Baba,shushu, senior wei and a-niang were near Wen Ruohan's mansion while young master Jin were covering from back. All the corpse in wen ruohan's army were very fierce ,all were fighting at their edge of energy. While inside the mansion sect leader nie tried to attack wen ruohan but he was badly injured then he saw a similar face near him, it was that bastard Meng Yao, he abused sect leader nie as well as killed remaining nie sect soldiers then he also attacked sect leader nie.....“WHAT !!! HE DARED TO ATTACK MY DA GE!!! WHY?? HE ALWAYS TOOK GREAT CARE OF A-YAO? ”, interrupted nie huisang. Everyone were aware that now Jingyi's volcano of anger will explode , lan qiren even put fingers in his ears. But something really unexpected happens, Jingyi with a small smile and polite voice , ‘I am repeating it’ in a polite voice spoke,“ Don't take tension young master nie , nothing will happen to him right now but, for future story you have to prepare your self” , he said smiling.

All were dumbstruck , not the three juniors as they were used to this!!! Lan qiren was so shocked that he even forget that he  still  had fingers in his ears. “Jiang Cheng I am not seeing things, right? Your little angry lotus didn't explode in anger though, he was interrupted,” said wei wuxian watching him suspiciously. “What problem do you have with my son? If he is angry you are complaining now he is polite then also you are complaining!!!”screamed Jiang Cheng in defense of his son though he himself was quite shocked. Zewujun smiles at Jiang Cheng and Jingyi he, mutters, my angry lotus and my little angry lotus both are so cute!!!. But lan qiren heard that, he glares at him , My early morning speech doesn't seem to be working on him !!!.Ignoring everyone Jingyi spoke once again , outside the corpse army was getting more fierce then, senior wei flys and was standing on the top of one of pillar of qishan mansion. He started playing flute a dark aura surrounded him suddenly all corpse started killing each other. No , matter how much power wen ruohan used but it was nothing in front of chenqing tunes. By the way  chenqing is the name of the flute of senior wei. Even the yin iron was not able to over come chenqing.

Wen Ruohan was shocked he comes out to check. He was sure that senior wei had a piece of yin iron and he had his full control on it.... while that dumbass was still not able to control the three pieces of yin iron. He pull senior wei and hold him from his neck and asked him where did he got the yin iron? But in reply he got a cold smile. Senior wei spoke, “ YOU ARE MISTAKEN IT'S NOT YIN IRON IT'S MY INVENTION WHICH I CALLED STYGIAN AMULET!!!”. Wen ruohan tighten his grip ,shushu fly and come over to protect senior wei but before that Meng Yao stabbed his sword into wen ruohan back. Literally ,one single good thing he did in his life time !! Though he still attacked from back , but who cares!!. Senior wei was falling down but hanguang-jun carries him . Then , they all destroyed the three pieces of yin iron, and everyone went back to qinghe while baba and Meng Yao were with sect leader nie to support him as he was injured. When sect leader saw Meng Yao he tried to attack him as he killed nie sect people but baba protected him with sword and he tell him  ,that Meng Yao was the unknown friend who helped him with information as he acted as a spy in wen sect and also gave shelter to baba when he ran away from cloud recesses with books and scroll . And to protect his cover he killed nie sect people and abused him he didn't mean that!!!“ I really don't know why zewujun believed a person whom he met for a while forgetting his best friend. No wonder jiujiu didn't trust him if you ask me even now I have doubts on zewu”.....bang a scroll slammed on Jin ling's face. Can't you shut that good for nothing mouth of yours!  Screamed Jingyi in anger. “Why I have a feeling that this was happen before ”, thought zizhen.

Jiang Cheng looked towards zewujun who was looking on the ground gritting his teeth . Even his face was not seen properly but Jiang Cheng can say he was feeling guilty but why he was feeling bad for him? Why he was feeling bad hearing lan xichen protecting Meng Yao? Why his heart is beating so fast? Just why??? . “Baba please don't blame yourself and please no one blame my baba, we have already told you to wait till the end ”, said Jingyi calmly.

Then , after that every wen was hunt down and was prisoned not even a single child or lady were off . Jin guangshan who didn't even showed his shadow during the campaign came and took all credits. He also asked a-niang to continue the marriage alliance of Jin and Jiang sect. But this time maiden Jiang denied it. Senior wei never took his sword again he was only seen with a jar of alcohol, while he was  roaming in yunmeng , a-niang was tensed because of him. Then , there was a fair organized by Jin clan as victory over wen sect. Young master Jin showsoff his archery skills as he shoot on a target at it right spot. But senior wei blows away his show off  in a snap as he shoots five target on the spot with his eyes folded with ribbon. Then , the arrogant Jin zixun asked him to complete whole hunt with his eyes folded. Senior wei was sitting under the tree....mphm ...mph Jingyi's lips were sticked like a glue . Sizhui glares at him as he was the one who casted silencing spell on him. Everyone was confused why Sizhui casted spell on him. Sizhui  looks at everyone and let out a nervous laugh ,“ he only said that we don't have to go in details so let leave it Jingyi ....then he whisper in Jingyi's ears, ...you don't have to say all that do you think baba and a-niang could take it?? Leave them do you think grandpa can take it?? ” said Sizhui then he fixed himself and smiles at everyone before releasing Jingyi from spell. Jingyi nods to Sizhui. While the other two juniors were confused what Sizhui talked to Jingyi. Jin ling asked impatiently, what did Sizhui said to you ?”.“ Nothing important young mistress Jin it's that he don't want me to tell everyone about senior wei was forced into a kiss from a unknown maiden,” said Jingyi unaware of what he spoke. What !!!! everyone screamed except the juniors. Sizhui smack Jingyi's head before face palming himself.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading ☺️
Please comment your favorite parts ❤️❤️❤️
You don't have to ask me like when you are giving updates. I will be giving daily updates if there is some problem I will give you notice before hand. 🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 256 1
Their future is the fanfic named "JUICY" in ao3 The students were shocked seeing what wei wuxian did to lan wangji in the cold spring
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
36.7K 1.5K 18
Driven to the edge of insanity, Wei Wuxian thought of ending himself. But even at the dark abyss of his mind, a small flicker of light is visible. We...
244K 4.8K 28
Percy's life is divided to two parts. His life as a demigod and as a normal mortal highschooler. Everything was fine, until some of his hated people...