Write your Way into my Heart

Wrenchxoxo

Haikyu!! Timeskip AU! M/n Mitsuru is a newly promoted employee of a famous sports magazine company, he was in... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Christmas Special! Hanamaki + Matsukawa
Christmas Special! Meian + Inunaki
Christmas Special! Tobio + Shoyo
Christmas Special! Iwaizumi + Oikawa
Christmas Special! Akaashi +Bokuto
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Discontinued, sorry ;(

Chapter 3

1.4K 80 18
Wrenchxoxo

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Light seeps through the covers of the boy, earning a groan from him as he begrudgingly open his eyes.

He stretched his upper limbs as he feel through under his covers for his phone, after feeling the rectangular device he quickly pull it towards him, opening it to see if he received any new messages.

His smile twitched onto a frown to see that his supervisor messaged him regarding about the assignment tasked to him.

'It's like he enjoys making my life here a living hell!' He thought to himself, blowing raspberries as he opens the message to read it's content.

To: Mitsuru M/n
From: Supervisor Seoyon

I hope this message finds you well; now for the main reason why i messaged you this late was because i wanted to ask what's the status for the interview for the athletes? Have you secured an appointment? If not, i can pass it on other capable reporters.

M/n's brow twitched at the message, he is beyond offended at this point. He was fueled with anger and pride, he stood up from his bed and made a fist as his eyes emit a fiery-look.

"Just wait and see, i'll make you eat this report of mine"

He grumbled, before jumping down his bed. Setting his phone down, not bothering to reply to his supervisor, in fear he might say something out of anger. Instead he went to look for clothes he'd wear for today.

A ding came from his phone, he mumbled profanities as he expects it's another bitchy email from his supervisor, but immediately his face lit up when he saw who it was.

It was from iwaizumi and his sister, yuna.

Yes, M/n has a sister named yuna, and was older than him, he never really saw him since college. He only found out that his sister went back to japan because she and her husband wanted to start a life there.

And the news of m/n coming back to japan spread like wildfire for the whole Mitsuru Clan. Various congratulations and questions about visiting them was hurdled towards the poor college graduate.

He read iwaizumi's message first, because he got so excited he almost tripped from walking back towards the closet.

Haji-Bro

Hey, just a reminder that we'll be meeting at shu's cafe in the downtown, don't forget and don't forget you'll be treating me.

M/n smiled at the text as he read it over and over, 'You're still the same iwaizumi i know' he thought to himself, remembering countless times iwaizumi had to scold him for forgetting his own org events and stuff.

After a few times he finally stopped himself and went to check the other message which was from his sister.

My crusty ass sis <3

Hey lil bro! I heard you're back in japan! If you have time today, will you fetch your niece? I won't be able to fetch her, i have a meeting at her dismissal. I hope it isn't much trouble, thank you!

M/n deadpanned at the message. 'I swear to god i will punch her when i meet her' He thought to himself, he sighed as he thought of hanging out with his niece.

My crusty ass sis <3

Fine, im only doing this because she's my niece! You owe me a PS5 on christmas for this!

He typed, he looked at his reply with a sense of content before hitting the send button. Finally putting his phone aside and started looking for an outfit.

He finally decided to wear a clean white shirt, and a beige cardigan, his reading glasses, the jeans he has used when he arrived in japan and his go-to sneakers.

He debated whether to wear his bonnet but ultimately decided not to. It's not cold yet.

As he felt satisfied with his chosen clothings, he proceeded to set his bath and prepare breakfast, just some bread just incase.

One time he forgot to eat breakfast, he threw up in class. It was his most embarrassing time in class. He shook his head as he mildly slap both of his cheeks before entering the bath.

Once he dipped, he let his exposed body relax with the help of the warm water enveloping him.

He made bubbles by blowing air under the water, satisfying his own childish tendencies.

Once done, he used an hairdryer to fasten the process of drying his hair. Shaving his facial hair before proceeding with his skincare routine.

After that, he was ready to wear his fit. Striking a pose on the full body mirror he had in the living room before taking a piece of toast and spreading butter on it.

He quickly took a few bites before leaving his condo. Making sure that he hasn't left any lights or water on before locking the door with his keys.

He turned to see a man with an undercut hairstyle, his hair color were black, and m/n was fairly taken aback at how attractive the man was, not to mention the person's biceps.

He was holding a lunchbox of some sort, he was frozen in place. Making m/n look at him weirdly, waving a hand near the guy's face.

"Hey, you good my guy?"

He asked in english, now it's the mystery person's time to look at him weirdly, which m/n took offense but quickly realised that he spoke in english instead of japanese.

"Ah! sorry! I was asking if you're okay?"

He apologized bowing as a sign of respect towards him. Finally, the guy broke his trance and finally spoke.

"N-no, it's fine, i just wanted to give you this since i heard there was a new person moved in right beside mine."

He explained, sticking his thumbs out and directing it towards his flat.

M/n made an 'o' sound, scratching his nape as he looked away, a faint hue of pink dusting his cheeks.

"You seem to be going somewhere, so i guess i'll just give it to you later when you come back?"

The man offered, feeling a bit flustered about the current atmosphere. M/n shook his head and quickly shoot down the boy's offer.

"No! I mean, i'll open the door just wait a minute"

He bursted, quickly turning around to face the door.

"So, uhm, the name's Osamu..Osamu miya."

M/n opened the door and let the man named "Osamu Miya" in his abode. Letting him in first and instructing him to put the bento down on the kitchen island.

"Thank you for that, Miya-san"

Osamu nodded, leaving the place but before he can fully forget he turned around, pointing a finger towards m/n. While m/n was in daze from the previous conversation.

"I didn't quite catch your name?"

"Oh! uhm, Mitsuru! Mitsuru M/n"

He replied, shaking hands with osamu who was surprised with the sudden skin to skin contact, m/n's smooth hands sliding away from osamu's calloused ones.

But before osamu could open his mouth once more, the song likey by twice played, m/n quickly pulled his phone from his bag, frantically accepting the call.

"Hello?..... oh yeah! I'll be there...yeah see ya bye!"

As soon as he ended the call, he looked at osamu.

"Thank you so much miya-san, but i have somewhere to be, if you'd like we can have dinner later, here's my card, bye!"

M/n rambled, giving a piece of card to osamu, before running off towards the elevator, while the poor grey haired male was bewildered with what happened in a span of minutes.

He stared at the card given by the fairly attracted male.

Mitsuru M/n

09XXX-XXX-XXX

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I've decided to cut this into two parts, i'll post the other part later, thanks for reading!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

581 1 28
Tooru will be her sun, and Hajime will be her moon. Even in the absence of the other, one of them will always shine a light on her path. She will ne...
15.3K 530 11
She never attends class and has no friends. She does her work but is never seen. She's never had much social interaction and yet she falls in love...
25.1K 559 38
Oikawa is invited to a series of weddings that he returns to Japan to attend. This means that he must come face to face with his unrequited crush and...
138K 4.2K 16
UNDER EDITING (If early chapters seem better written than master chapters, that's why. I will put a notice on the chapter when it has been edited :))...