My Twin Flame | Scarlett Joha...

By justwords07

Soulmates are two souls that belong together but Twin Flames they're two parts of a one soul, making a whole... More

1: Charlotte Kloss
2: Anxiety
3: One Step Forward Three Steps Back
4: Vulnerability
5: Princess Anna
6: Never Have I Ever
7: It's Not Your Job
9: Mistakes
10: Stunt Day
11: Nutcracker
12: Situation-Ship
13: Cut Her Some Slack
14: I Missed This
15: Feelings...
16: London: Day One
17: London: Day Two
18: Welcome To The Farm
19: Eddie's Birthday
20: That's A Wrap
21: Promise Me?
22: You Scared Me
23: Chicago: Day One
24: Chicago: Day Two
25: New Jersey
26: Funeral
27: Distracted
28: Girlfriend
29: Waves
30: Nomination
31: Hangover
32: Hawaii Day One
33: Hawaii Day Two
34: Hawaii: The Twins Birthday
35: House Hunting
36: Meet The Family
37: A New York Christmas
38: A Total Disaster
39: Media
40: The Oscars
41: Date Night
42: Bump In The Road
43: Hilton
44: Sick Day
45: Wrap Party
46: I'm Scared Of The Future
47: The Vows
48: Trivia
49: Slip Up
50: Split
51: I Want You
52: Time
53: Settling In
54: Noa Kloss
55: Mum Life
56: Big Preformance
57: Articles
58: People's Choice Award
59: Car Journeys
60: Twin Flames

8: First Date

3.5K 95 55
By justwords07

CHARLOTTE'S POV

Lizzie and I were running our scenes in the back whilst they set the lighting up for us to start. It was going smoothly. We just were trying to get the emotions across. We're meant to hate each other but when she's shouting at me I can't help but smile and then she gets the giggles and we have to start over. I'm sure when we get in set to film it'll be fine. Well, it had to be. "If you'd stop smiling at me." "But you're cute when you're angry." I teased and she shoved me. "That's it we're no longer friends." She says folding her script up. "A little harsh," I say back pretending to be hurt. "Girls they're ready for you."

We went to set and we got it in three takes. I was proud of us. Once that was done we had a break whilst the others filmed their parts and then we were all back on set to film the scene parts with us all in. It was a lot of back and forth. I was just glad Lizzie and I went to breakfast this morning because I was already so hungry.

"Do you want to go to that golf place tomorrow after work?" Lizzie asked me. "Yeah, that would be nice. As long as it's not too late I have an early call time." I tell her. "Promise to have you home by 11." I smiled at her. "Sounds perfect. Shall I pick you up?" "I'll pick you up. You always drive." "That's because I'm the better driver." She shoved me and I lost my balance but she caught my arm stopping me from falling. "You're meant to be a dancer. You have awful balance." She judged me. "Maybe you just shove me too hard."

We were dismissed from the set and I went to find food with Flo. Lizzie went to her trailer. "I'll cook tonight," Flo told me. "I get off at 6." I nodded putting some food on my plate from craft service. "I get off at 8 I think." "I'll have dinner ready for you." I smiled since the whole never have I ever fiasco we went back to how we were. Best friends with a little bit of flirting but we've always been flirty with one another it means nothing anymore. I was glad it didn't disturb our friendship because I didn't want that. Not again. I was hurt by what she did. She made me feel like I wasn't good enough but I love her and she's my best friend and I'd replace her with no one else. We were both mature enough to deal with it and get on as friends.

"I'm out tomorrow night with Lizzie," I tell her. "That's the third time in a week." She observed. "You keeping score?" I asked. "Well, you don't even hang out with me that much." She says as we sit down at a table to eat. "Is My Flo feeling left out." "Yeah." She laughed pouting. "I'll take you out this weekend...ice skating?" I offered. "Can we not...I need both my legs unbroken for work thanks." "You still can't ice skate? Florence it's been 6 years since we last went. How have you not picked it up by now?" I asked her amused. "We'll I never went back." I laughed at her face she was pulling. "Okay, the. What do you want to do? You plan our date night." I say giving up. "Fine, I will." She says with a smug smile. "What time do you finish work on Saturday?" "1," I say I had an early wrap day but I did start at 1 in the morning so was it early? Not really.

"What are you working Sunday?" "Not working until early hours of Monday morning." "We can go out!" She said excitedly. "We can get everyone to come and it'll be great. I'll take you to dinner first." She promised. "Okay so let's say dinner at 7, meeting everyone at 9. Gives me a chance to get some shut-eye in after work." I explain to her. "Perfect, tell everyone." She says as we both tuck into our dinner.

We spoke about random things like we always did and we were laughing and whatnot. My grandpa called me and we spoke to him on the phone, he adores Flo. He was doing much better and I was glad to be talking to him.

"You sound less stressed... I like that." He tells me. "You're not playing hero anymore I assume." "Grandpa," I warned him. "I need you well. Once the movie wraps you'll be back on the farm." "Yes Pop, pop," I say smiling. "Get all the horses out for a ride between you and Florence." "Yes, Mr Kloss I'd love to help," Flo said excitedly.

Scar sits down at our table. "Grandpa I've got to go." He wasn't Scarlett's biggest fan and I didn't want him to say something that would hurt her feelings. He thinks I shouldn't be so involved with her because she has a kid and I was getting upset that she was so upset. "Okay, my Princess. I'll call you tomorrow. You stay safe." "I will. I love you, Grandpa. Sleep well." I tell him knowing it was the evening over there and he had stayed up to talk to me. "Good night my girl." I kissed the speaker and he did the same before I hung up.

"Hi, how's your day been?" I haven't had a chance to really catch up with Scar since filming started as I got busy, but I knew she was safe, Chris had been around her most of the time. "Yeah good. Busy." I nodded. "Well, Flo and I are going out on Saturday... If you wanted to come. We're meeting at 9 at the usual bar." I tell her. "I'll have to see what Rose wants to do. Trying to be home with her more." I smiled nodding understanding. "Well open invite." I shrugged eating my food. "I'm going to get changed for my next scene... But I'll see you tonight for dinner." "You will." I hugged her and she rushed off to costume whilst I stayed.

I wanted to go nap but I didn't want to leave Scarlett to eat alone. "How's Rose?" "She's good... Yeah." "Are you sleeping okay? You seem quiet." "Fine." "Have I done something?" "No." "Then why are you being short with me?" She didn't say anything. "I'll leave you to it." "Don't..." I sit back down. "I've not been getting much sleep, worried he's going to come and-" "He doesn't know where you're staying." "Rose could tell him." "She doesn't have a clue where she is either," I reassured her.

"I've missed you being around." "I know, I'm sorry I've just been so busy with work and Flo, Tom and Lizzie. It's hard to just have a minute." She nodded. "So you and Lizzie?" I scratched my neck and looked around the room. Lizzie was coming over. "She's coming over..." I warned her. "I have these tickets for Matilda the musical... Did you want to take Rose? I got them as a gift." I say. "Hey." Lizzie sat right beside me, she rested her hand on my thigh which had become standard for her. "Hi, did you eat? You can have the rest of this if you want it." I offer her. "You don't want it?" "Pasta's filling." I pushed my plate towards her and she helped herself.

"Yeah, Rose would like that... Are you going to come?" Scarlett asked me. "Yeah I have 4 tickets... We could ask Chris." I suggested. "Where are you going?" Lizzie asked. "I have tickets to Matilda we're going to take Rose." "Could I come?" She asked looking at Scarlett for permission. "Um... Sure." "Thanks..." She smiled looking at me again. "I love musicals." "Me too." "That's a given you've been in all of them. Every musical, every ballet show, every production." She says giggling.

"Not true... She's doing The Nutcracker at Christmas." Scarlett says. "You didn't tell me!" Lizzie whined. "Because it was a secret," I say looking at Scarlett. "Sorry." She says sheepishly. "Please don't mention it to anyone. I don't want my Grandpa to find out, my grandma was in it when she was younger so it's going to be a big surprise for him. Flo and Tom are going to get him there." "That's so sweet... I'll be there too." She assured me. "That would be nice." "I could bring Rose." "She might find it boring," I say knowing when I went to watch it for the first time I was not interested no one spoke and it was just boring. "Well, I'll leave her with Chris for the weekend. I want to see it." "Fine... Whatever you want, I'll get you all tickets when it's definitely happening." "Please do." Lizzie squeezed my thigh, I tensed a little and tried to ignore her goofy smile as she looked at me.

"We better get to set." "Yeah." I agreed with Lizzie. "See you guys around." "I'll try and get over to come and see Rose this week." "Yeah." She nodded. She was annoyed at me.

------------

Lizzie picked me up and I got in her car we sang to the music. When we arrived we walked in together her hand brushed against mine. I looked at her and she had a blush on her cheek. "I hope you know this is a date." She said quietly. I smiled and looked down at my feet. Paps were here, I don't know how they know where the cast is going to be but they always turn up.

I took her hand to bring her closer to me, I knew she hated paps. Especially when they were all up close to her like they were. "I'm glad it's a date," I whispered in her ear. I pulled away and she still had a deep blush on her cheeks.

We go to our table for dinner first before going to play mini-golf. "So you and Scarlett aren't like a thing." I shake my head. "Do you like her?" I smiled at her. "I'm very confused." I admitted. "But you're glad this is a date... I didn't make a fool of myself did I?" "No, not at all." I rested my hand on top of hers on the table. "I'm really glad you planned this for us." She smiled again.

Feelings were confusing and Scarlett was even more confusing and complicated than anything I've tried to work out in my entier life. I thought I liked Scarlett, at the start the first day we met we got on and I felt like I had known her my entire life and we merged together so well. But she never really opened up to me, I don't think she was emotionally available. I and Lizzie started hanging out more and my feelings for her started to grow and now I'm in this mess.

I'm living with my ex whilst my 'crush'? is living in my apartment and I'm on a date with someone I may have feelings for.

We began to get back to us and the date went well. We laughed and made fun of each other for bad golfing skills. I invited her to drinks on Saturday she accepted, I was excited that she was coming out with us. She drove me back to Flo's place and walked me to the door. "You didn't have to walk me all the way up here," I tell her when we arrived.

"That's what you do on a first date, you walk your date to their door. You walked me to my door every time we go out." She tells me. "Well, another thing that happens on a first date is that you have to kiss me goodnight," I tell her holding her hands and fiddling with her rings as I looked at her innocently. "I was unaware of this." She joked.

We leant in and our lips locked it started off slow and full of emotion and then it started to heat up her hands in my hair. I pulled away. "Sufficient enough?" She asked with a smirk. "For now." I teased back. I pecked her lips before we pulled away completely.

"Text me when you get home okay." She nodded. "I will." She smiled walking off our hands unlocking the further she got. When she was fully turned around I saw Scar walking from the elevator. I frowned, she never comes here. Lizzie looked back at me concern written on her face. I frowned too. "I'll see you tomorrow," I called to her and she waved getting in the lift. I waited for Scarlett to get to me.

"Are you okay?" "You kissed her." "Yeah." I nodded. "Can I stay? Colin and I fought when he picked up Rose... I just." I opened the door letting her in. Flo was asleep on the sofa. I covered her with a blanket and switched the TV. I pecked her cheek. "Sleep well," I whispered before going to my room where Scarlett was pacing around in my room.

"Sorry about the mess," I say moving the clothes off my bed and putting them in the hamper in the bathroom leaving her again. "You should get some sleep... Early call time in the morning." I tell her. "Will you stay?" "I don't think I should," I tell her, I would feel like I was betraying Lizzie's trust and we just started this. "As friends? Please." "I'll be right next door... I'll leave the door open and you can call if you need anything," I tell her. "Lottie please." She chewed her lip. "Sleep well." I pecked her cheek and pulled the sheets back for her.

I go into Flo's room which was just as messy as mine, I pushed her clothes on the floor and climbed into her bed. I left the door open like I told Scar I would. I felt guilty for leaving her but I wanted to give Lizzie and I a chance, I was lucky enough to have the chance to date her so I wanted to give us the best chance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507 13 6
Natasha Romanoff, Maria Hill, Wanda Maximoff and Daisy Johnson. In Greek mythology it is said that humans used to roam Gaia with two faces, four arms...
71.7K 2.2K 37
The Universe has it's own way of ensuring that soulmates end up together, written words appear on your skin every morning of the first, or last, sent...
41.9K 1.2K 9
You had known the Maximoff Twins since you signed up to do the experiments to help Sokovia, in a world where soulmates existed. After the events of U...
840K 20.8K 84
Chloe didn't always have it easy, she was teased for having to many soulmate marks. In fact she had 11 soulmate marks, but didn't know who they were...