Izou:The Kin Slayer

By Muramasa02

Izou, formerly known as Izou Sitri but after a certain incident in the world earned his moniker as "The Kin S... More

Prologue
Return to civilization/ conditions
Izou's First Mission
Izou Returns/ for the greater good?
Mittelt's training/Show me your Motivation
Serafall, the past never forgets/What is Mittelt really?
Ingall/ Bloody Birthday pt.1
Bloody Birthday PT.2/The Ice Demon awakens
Izou vs Serafall/ The council dead?!
Does peace truly exist or is that a fantasy?
Izou vs Riser phenex/Dark Intentions?
Future rewards?/Are you ready Kokabiel?
Battle for "peace" what is that thing?!
A decision has been made
I am the kin slayer
Izou's decision/the definition of power
Aftermath/?? Has returned!!
Time to train our ass off/The kin slayer is back
Progress/Reunion
I'll show the world My power!!
Destruction of Olympus Pt.1/Izou vs Poseidon
Destruction of Olympus Pt.2
Destruction of Olympus Pt.3
Back to the underworld/Premonitions?
Here we go again!!/ Leviathan's Sanctuary!!
War In the Underworld Pt.1
War in the Underworld Pt.2
War In The Underworld Pt.3
Well ain't this bout a bitch!!
No rest for the wicked
Target elimnated/Dragon Vs Doomsday Pt.1
Dragon vs Doomsday Pt.2
Dragon vs Doomsday Finale
I'm evil incarnate!!
First time on the beach/A lesson learned
Sage/Ryou training/An Invitation
Training/Young Devil's Gathering
Young Devil Gathering PT.2
You have all that strength and for what?
Young Devils Gathering PT.3
Young Devils Gathering PT.4/Objection!!
Primal Presence
Izou vs Fenrir
Aftermath
Crashing Down PT.1
Crashing Down Pt.2
Traitor Revealed
Weeded Out
Facing the past/Future challenges
Secret of Trihexia/Accept your failures
One Hour
Izou and Ritsuka
Familiar presence/Counterattack
You two are siblings?/Memories
I'll see you in three months/I should've listened
Theory/Info about the originals
1 month remaining
Attack on Beezlebub Prologue
AOB Pt.1/Off To A "Great start"
AOB PT.2/Rise up against the king
AOB Pt.3/Scouting/Desperate Measures
AOB Pt.4/Another adversary?/Two down two to go
AOB Finale/Shinto here we come!!
Shinto Tournament Prologue/An eventful meeting
Shinto Tournament PT.1/Legendary advice
Shinto Tournament PT.2/ Secret technique
Shinto Tournament PT.3/Return by-
Shinto Tournament PT.4/Let the games begin
Shinto Tournament Pt.5/Off to the races!!
Shinto Tournament Pt.6/Ain't no such thing as Platonic
Shinto Tournament Pt.7/You're supposed to be dead!
Shinto Tournament Pt.8/Curse of God
Shinto Tournament Pt.9/The soul crushing truth
Shinto Tournament Pt.10/Against our predecessor
Shinto Tournament Pt.11/Birth of the Morningstar
Shinto Tournament Pt.12/Regret and lament
Shinto Tournament PT.13/Wake Up Call

Dragon vs Doomsday Pt.3

2.8K 64 12
By Muramasa02

Morgiana and Doomsday stare at each other for a few moments and then....

Round two officially began.

Morgiana and Doomsday ran at each other and clash fists yet again, all the windows shattered from the shockwave from their fist colliding once more...

Morgiana and Doomsday began to punch each other with nothing but their brute strength but after a few more punches were thrown Doomsday dodges and trips her and tried to stomp on her but Morgiana rolls out of the way each time and gets back to her feet...

Morgiana: Fire Dragon Roar!!

A stream of fire heads straight towards Doomsday but it did not affect him and continues sprinting towards her but Morgiana teleports behind him and lands a kick to his temple sending him flying with her in hot pursuit but this time Doomsday recovers in mid air and grabs her and threw her into a car....

But she picks up the damaged car she was just thrown into and throws it at Doomsady which he dodges and teleports behind her but she dodges his impending blow to her head and then..

Morgiana: Twin Jetto Pisutoru!!

Two extremely fast punches hit Doomsday in the gut sending him crashing into a streetlight and morgiana teleports infront of him to land overhead kick but Doomsday uses his heat vision which sent her into a truck, not wanting her to get a chance to recuperate she burst through the building and lands a vicious punch to his jaw and throws him away from her...

Morgiana: Ddraig? What exactly is this thing?

Ddraig: To be honest I don't even know, but whatever it is I hope there isn't more of them.

Morgiana: That we both can agree on.

She hears a roar again and of course he was coming back for more but she had a plan for that and that was just decaying the bridge to catch him off guard...

As soon as Doomsday reached her she slammed her hand down an the whole bridge collapses instantly and she immediately teleports to Doomsday while he was still falling...

Morgiana: Kamehameha!!

The beam hits Doomsday sending him down to the ground destroying cars and buildings, flames from the impact of engulf the area.

And then a spotlight shines down on them..

Morgiana: (Why are you guys here?! Go now!!)

She was gonna tell them to get out of here but a piece of rubble was thrown and hit the tail of the helicopter causing it to spiral out of control..

Morgiana: SHIT!!

She Jumps building to building and at the last one she jumps to guide the helicopter to a safe landing

Reporter: Thank you young lady!!

Morgiana: Get of here!! Can you see it's Dangerous he-

She was cut off by a huge hand grabbing her face and she bit into it to make him let go but that didn't stop Doomsday and he dragged her to a another location which was a bridge and threw her into some cars causing civilians to run away but there was a mother and child stuck in the car.

Morgiana: Hold on I'll get you out of here.

She rips open the roof of the car to let them escape but a cry of a civilian made her turn around and she sees a truck coming straight for her which she stops using her brute strength and was grabbed through the truck and was slammed again and again until she punches him in the jaw and grabs his face and slammed it with nothing but a sadistic smile on her face and brings him into the air and throws him onto the bridge so hard that he bounces and she lands a kick to his face with nothing but a smile on her face...

Morgiana: Hehehehaha!! Come on!! Get up!!

Black aura starts surging around her and she sat down and waited for him.

The negative aura surrounding Morgiana alerted Ddraig

Ddraig: (What the? Where did this negative energy come from?)

Morgiana sees Doomsday coming for her again and she readied her Dragon claws ready to rip and tear, as soon as he teleported behind her she immediately saw right through it and landed a vicious gut punch to Doomsday sending him back a few feet.

After he recovered Morgiana was already beside Doomsday and landed a another kick to her opponent that sent him to the side of the bridge.

Morgiana: Don't tell me that's all you got!!

The black aura surrounding her got even stronger and her appearance made her look like a monster...

Ddraig: MORGIANA!! STOP!! YOUR LOSING YOURSELF!!

Morgiana charges up a kamehameha but this time it was black and filled with negative energy until a voice knocked her out of this state....

Izou: (Don't tell me my daughter is willing to fall this low.)

Morgiana: (I-Izou....what happened?)

Izou: (I happened to sense negative energy coming from you, lucky I made this connection before you lost yourself completely.)

Morgiana's black aura was smaller but was still around her and she says...

Morgiana: (Thanks....Dad)

Izou: (No need to thank me, it's what a father should do for his daughters that are in danger, now go kick some ass and make me proud.)

Morgiana with tears falling down her face replies

Morgiana: (Yes sir!! I won't let you down!!)

Izou: (I know you won't, your my daughter after all.)

He cuts off the mental connection and Morgiana regains her original aura which was burning orange and crimson red.

Morgiana calms herself down and gains a serious look on her face

Morgiana: (Just what the hell made me lose myself like that?)

She will have to worry about that later as Doomsday burst through the rubble and ran straight for Morgiana and she met him head on.

Every single punch and kick landed while the helicopters in the air were recording it all on film for a news story...

They were stupid.

Morgiana dodges the last punch and throws him away from her and chaes right after him, she charges up another attack this time it wasn't fire, it was lightning...

Morgiana: Narukami!!

The attack sent Doomsday into the water below the bridge and morgiana recovers her strength, but that doesn't last long as he appeared behind her and landed a kick that shattered her arm making shriek in pain and thus the assault on Morgiana began...

Kicks, punches you name it, landed on her body and with her broken arm she only had one arm left until she can put it back in place...

Doomsday slammed Morgiana on the side of the bridge and was getting ready to end her life but she catches with her left hand while boosted by Ddraig she breaks Doomsday's arm and kicks him away from her.

Morgiana puts her arm back into place, they both had wounds all over their body but neither of them were willing to stop until one of them falls for good.

They run at each other once more but instead on flashing fists Morgiana teleports above Doomsday but he grabbed her and swung her around and after a few times threw her but she came right back at him with a series of punches and kicks and sent him into a buying 2 blocks away from her

Morgiana: (Wait....am I on TV right now?!)

Ddraig: (You just noticed?)

Morgiana: (Ddraig, I was busy fighting...)

Ddraig: (....Fair enough.)

!!!!!!!!

Morgiana turns to see Doomsday running at her yet again and just as he reached her she dodges at the last second....

Or so she thought.

Doomsday made ki chains and wrapped them around Morgiana wrists and he was going to spin her around and throw her but she broke through them, Doomsday throws a haymaker at her but she ducks under it and lands a punch to his stomach making him hack up blood.

Morgiana: Sorry but your were wide open!!

Then she lands a knee to his chin two times and she landed one more to his temple that sent him through a semi truck.

The black aura she once had returned once more which alerted Ddraig but told him not to worry and she sat down and waited for her opponent to appear...

Morgiana: Come out here already, I'm not done...

A dumb idiot appeared before her and said...

Man: You dumb brat!! Your causing nothing but destruction here!!

Morgiana ignored the idoit but not before he said something that set her off

Man: I bet your dad is nothing but a useless drunk and wants nothing to do with you!!

She put up an anti sound barrier and looked at the man with an expression scare the shit out of him and says...

Morgiana: Hey, you bastard...

The man shivered at her tone of voice but her next sentence scared him even further while she pointed beside him where his wife was who threw a rock at her...

It wasn't threat, it was a promise.

The man and woman nod their heads

Morgiana: Now get out of my sight.

They both ran away and she released the anti sound barrier and saw Doomsday in front of her.

Morgiana concentrates and disperses that dark aura, it was making her something she was not and her burning orange and crimson red aura appeared again.

Morgiana: Let's end this here and now!!

She assumed he agreed with her and charged at her...

Morgiana: (Time to use it.)

Red energy surrounds her and after a few moments she roars out...

Morgiana: KAIOKEN!!!

And with incredible speed she decks Doomsday in the face and landed a barrage of punches and kicks to his body and the last one to the chest that sent him flying...

Morgiana: Try to keep up!!

Chapter 32 Complete

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.8K 24
Feldway finally had enough. He brought out his true body, crafted by Veldanava's hands, while Rimuru was distracted, fighting an enraged Milim under...
78.7K 2.4K 21
Upon Izuku's sudden death he is reincarnated in another world - as a fox or rather a kitsune. The world is full of fantastic beasts - dragons, demons...
14.7K 623 54
(Book 1 of 4) "Stay." Kyojuro pulled her close again, overwhelmed with emotion as he held her tight against himself. "Please, just for a while longer...
47.7K 1.7K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...