Larry Stylinson Smut/Fluff

By idkjustlarry_

What the title says... But mostly smut. More

Hello!
Why You're Perfect (🎀)
Home(🎀)
I'll Ride You (Like A Harley) (✨)
Feels So Good Getting What I Want (✨)
Expirimental(✨)
Took Me By The Wrist(✨)
You're My Opheliac(✨)
Tattoos And Bullshit(✨)
Home Wrecker(✨)
Home Wrecker(✨)
I Know You Got That Thing (That I Like) (✨)
There's A First Time For Everything(✨)
Don't Let Me Go(🎀)
We Had A Threesome And Now Everything Is Shit(✨)
Let Them Know You're Mine(✨)
Isn't It Great? (🎀)
Don't Leave Me I Need You(🎀)
Like Cinnamon And Vanilla(✨)
Doctor Styles(✨)
Do You Know Just How Pretty You Are? (✨)
Benchwarmer(ch.1) (✨)
Benchwarmer(ch.2)(✨)
Soulmate Stuff(🎀)
I Could Be Your China Doll(✨)
I'd Never Hurt You (🎀)
Banana Creampie(✨)
Lovers Tiff(✨)
It's Just A Massage(✨)
The Sweet Escape(✨)
I See Your Colours And I'm Dying Of Thirst(✨)
At Least As Deep As The Pacific Ocean(I Wanna Be Yours)(✨)
You Could Be My Baby(✨)
This Type Of Love Isn't Rational, Its Psysical(✨)
Mayday, Mayday (✨)
The Magic Of The Forest(✨)
Would You Lie With Me And Just Forget The World(🎀)
Give It To Me(I'm Worth It) (✨)
"I'm Not Mad" (✨)
A Mega Fish Butty(🎀)
"Had My Wisdom Teeth Out Recently, Ruthless Stuff!" (🎀)
"Had My Wisdom Teeth Out Recently, Ruthless Stuff!"(2)(🎀)
No Good Unless It Grows (feel this burning, love of mine)(🎀)
Egg On Face(🎀)
I Never Got To Finish My Dinner(✨)
Are You Gonna Be My Girl? (✨)
Teacher's Pet (✨)
Wanna Die, Wanna die, Wanna Die Tonight(✨)
Tea And A Blowjob, In That Order(✨)
But Maybe I'm Just In Love When You Wake Me Up(✨🎀)
I'M SEEING LOUIS!!!
Next To Candle Light (your Smile Is The Brightest) (🎀✨)
Next To Candle Light(Your Smile Is The Brightest) (🎀)
If You Would've Listened(✨)
Look Who I've Got On My Bed(✨)
My Darling Hazel (I'd Do Anything To See You Smile)🎀
Light Up The Room Around The Pillowcase(🎀)
down(✨)
It's My Right To Be Hellish(🎀)
You Can Try To Hide(✨)
Feel My Breath Upon Your Thighs(✨)
I SAW LOUIS?!?!??
What It Feels Like (✨)
Take You With Me Every Time I Go Away(🎀)
Just The Two Of Us (We Can Make It of We Try) (🎀)
Only Angel (✨)
Did I Upset You Daddy? (take out your frustration on me) (✨)
Dirty, Sticky, and Desperate(✨)

Home Wrecker(✨)

1.5K 20 0
By idkjustlarry_

Chapter 2: Do what you want with my body

Louis tugged Harry out into the night, cold air hitting his overheated skin, making him shiver. He pulled Louis close to him, back pressed against his front and ran his hands down Louis arms rubbing them, "It's cold," he mumbled into Louis neck tucking his face in, trying to capture the heat that was radiating off his body. Louis nodded his head yes and snuggled further back into Harry.

"So, your place or mine?" Louis asked, since Harry had taken advantage of his place on Louis neck to start sucking his skin.

"Doesn't matter," he said moving his lips down an inch to start on fresh patch of unmarked flesh, Louis threw is head back and moaned, "Fuck, we need to hurry. I'm getting hard already."

Harry smiled, placing one last kiss to the purplish bruise he left, "Well, I live alone," he whispered into Louis' ear.

"Oh yeah?" Louis leaned his head back, resting it on Harry's shoulder.

Harry nodded and then started pushing forwards and walking them to the curb, not taking his arms from around Louis’ waist, "We should probably take a cab, I'm a bit too drunk to drive."

Louis smiled and turned himself around in Harry's arms, looking up, "Are you always so responsible?"

Harry's mind flitted to Nick, and how no, he wasn't always so responsible, he felt his smile falter but Louis was wrapping his arms around his neck and pulling him down into a kiss and he stopped thinking about Nick altogether. Louis pulled away and turned back around but kept himself comfortably in Harry's arms, he placed one tanned hand over the top of Harry's two large ones that were resting gently against his stomach as he leaned out and waved down a black taxi cab. The cab came to a stop in front of them and Harry reluctantly let go of him so he could open the door and climb in, Harry followed and once sat he gave his address to the cabbie.

The drive back to Harry's flat was quiet but not awkward, once inside the cab, Harry had reached over and pulled Louis to his side. It was much easier for Harry to not think about tomorrow or Nick when he had Louis’ soft warm body pressed up against him, letting his fingers run over his sides and slip under the hem of his shirt so he could feel the silky skin on his stomach. Louis blushed under the attention and laid his head on Harry's shoulder, he was fighting a yawn unsuccessfully and Harry chuckled, "Getting tired already, babe?"

Louis elbowed him, "No, I'm fine," another yawn coming out after that.

Harry chuckled again and pulled him closer, Louis was practically on his lap now, Harry leaned in and started peppering kisses behind one of his ears, "Hope you don't fall asleep too quickly, not before I get a chance to put my mouth on that pretty cock of yours."

Louis gasped and felt his body stiffen at the thought, the tiredness leaving his body and arousal taking its place. Harry felt more than saw Louis reaction and smiled to himself, leaning in and whispering, "Would you like that, Lou? Like my lips wrapped around your cock? I'd suck you so good," he finished his words by swirling his tongue around the shell of his ear.

Louis shuddered and moaned a little too loudly, both their eyes shot foreword to look at the cabbie but he seemed to not be paying attention; possibly used to this type of display on his late night runs. Harry took the risk, that the cabbie wasn't watching them, and moved his hand to wrap it around Louis thigh squeezing it before moving up to rub his fingers over the bulge in his pants. Louis lifted his hips to get more friction on his prick but Harry pulled away, moving his hand back down his thigh to run his fingers along the inseam of his jeans.

Louis groaned, "Why are you such a tease?"

Harry kissed the back of his neck and smiled into it, "It's just so fun to see the way you react."

"Well stop. I'm not really interested in getting off in the back of a cab."

Harry threw his head back and laughed causing both the driver and Louis to jump. Louis turned his head to the side to eye Harry, "What is so funny?"

Harry shook his head, "You don't want to get off in a cab but you're more than willing to do it in a grungy bathroom."

Louis' eyebrows shot up and he slide off Harry's lap, crossing his arms, "No one was watching us then!" voice coming out more hurt than outraged, he turned his face to look out the window, "You know I'm not some fucking whore, who just fucks anyone with a dick." Louis was seriously considering asking the cabbie to just pull over now so he could get out but Harry was sliding over the seat to get to him. Gentle hands reaching out to caress his arm and then up to his face to move his jaw so he was looking at Harry, tears in the smaller man’s eyes, Louis blinked them away so he could school his features into a glare.

"Fuck, Lou. I'm sorry, that's not what I meant at all." Harry was stroking Louis cheek with his thumb, eyes showing the sincerity in his words.

Louis wasn't entirely convinced, he'd gone through this scenario before, "Oh no? How did you mean it then?

Harry bit his lip before speaking, "I just was teasing you."

Louis chewed his lip as he searched Harry's face, "You promise?"

Harry nodded ardently, "Yes I promise, I would never say anything like that about you."

Harry opened his arms, pleading with his eyes for Louis to snuggle back into them. When Louis finally relented and Harry was able to pull him back under his arm, he turned his head to nuzzle at Louis' cheek with his nose, whispering, "And to tell the truth, I wouldn't want anyone to see how beautiful you look when you come. I'd like to keep that all for myself."

Louis blushed furiously at that and relaxed further into Harry's embrace.

It wasn't long after when they pulled up to the front of Harry's flat. Harry paid the cabbie with a smile and opened the door for himself and held it open for Louis to exit the same side, he even went so far as to hold out his hand to help Louis out, who rolled his eyes at him while Harry smiled cheekily.

They entered the building, Harry opening the door and holding it for Louis to follow him inside. Harry grabbed Louis’ hand in his and yanked him toward the stairs, “I’m just on the second floor.” Louis nodded, suddenly feeling nervous, his palms getting sweaty and he silently prayed Harry wouldn’t notice. They reached a door and Harry released Louis’ hand, instantly wiping them both off on his jeans, while Harry reached in his impossibly tight ones to get his keys and unlock the door.

Harry nudged the door open and looked back at Louis who was shuffling his feet, Harry smirked at him, “nervous?”

Louis’ eyes darted up from where he was studying his feet and narrowed at Harry, “No,” he lied and Harry snickered, “whatever you say,” and he motioned for Louis to follow him in.

Harry tossed his keys, wallet and phone on to the table, kicking his shoes off and placing them underneath the table by the door before turning back, reaching past Louis, to close the door and turn the lock, then walking further into the dark flat, flipping on a lights as he went. He headed towards the kitchen calling after Louis, “Do you want anything to eat or drink?”

Louis stood in the small entry way and looked around, following Harry’s actions by taking off his own shoes and putting them next to his, the flat was small but cozy, with a couch, arm chair and a flat screen pushed against the wall. You could see the whole room from where he was standing and part of the kitchen as well. He took a breath before following Harry into the kitchen, it was a decent size with a hallway of to the side that lead to two doors that where on either side of each other. Louis guessed one must be the bathroom and the other Harry’s bedroom but he’d figure out which one was which in a little while. Now though Louis hopped up on the counter that separated the living room from the kitchen, legs kicking at the cabinets, “I’d love a beer, if you got one?”

Harry eyed him sitting on the counter but didn’t comment, instead nodded his head and going to pull out two beers from the fridge, opening them up and handing one to Louis. Harry took a long pull of his beer and watched Louis do the same. Harry had been wound up before at the thought of what they would be doing when they got back to his flat but now he wasn’t sure how to proceed. His fingers ached to touch the tan skin but didn’t think just out right attacking him was such a good plan.

He looked around the kitchen, “Would you, uh, like something to eat? I can make us a pizza or whatever you want.”

Louis sat his beer down and smiled at Harry, “You didn’t bring me here for that.”

Harry shrugged, “I just don’t want you thinking that’s all I want.”

Louis laughed, eyes crinkling up at the corners, he opened his legs and cocked an eyebrow at him, “Just come here and kiss me you fool.”

Harry sat his beer down next to Louis’ and placed his hands on Louis’ knees pushing them farther apart and running his hands along the tops of his thighs as he slid in to the open space. Louis hitched a breath as Harry rubbed the crease between his thighs and his pelvic bone. Harry smirked at him, licking his lips while staring at Louis’ thin flushed ones, Harry inclined forward and pressed a soft kiss to his lips, hearing Louis sigh into it, his mouth parting slightly, giving Harry just enough room to slip his tongue in the space, licking in as Louis slowly sucked Harry’s tongue into his mouth, then gently pulling at it with his teeth. Harry felt their warm wet lips sliding together and the heat building in his stomach. Harry slipped a hand behind Louis’ back rucking his shirt up and pulling him closer so that their hips meet. Louis moans at the contact and Harry swallows the sound, biting at Louis bottom lip. He slides his mouth down the side of Louis face, to suck at his jaw and then lick at his neck, rutting himself against Louis, feeling his dick harden in his tight jeans.

Louis shifted himself forward pressing his own growing erection against Harry’s, who sunk his teeth into Louis’ shoulder to muffle the whine that wanted to rip out of him at the contact. Louis’ hands fisted the back of Harry’s shirt, pulling him unbelievably closer and nibbling at Harry’s earlobe. They were both panting now as Harry’s hands started exploring Louis body, slipping under his shirt, running over the smooth planes of his back. There wasn’t any rush this time, just slowly heated kisses that turned more passionate as they rutted against each other with hands roaming over clothed bodies. Harry moves his mouth along to Louis’ collarbone sucking and biting tenderly, pulling the skin with his teeth, sucking at it, he pulls the collar of his low hanging shirt down and finally gets to see the cursive tattoo, he runs his tongue along the top of the letters causing Louis to pant heavily against his ear.

Harry wants, no he needs more access to Louis’ body, he tugs at the hem of the shirt, “Off, off,” he practically demands and Louis is too turned on to even think of arguing but he does manage to say, “You too.” Harry has no problem at all with this plan because he quickly pulls his over his head and throws it across the room, not caring where it lands, Louis repeats the action tossing his shirt in the same general direction as Harry’s. Harry eyes Louis’ body, openly staring and running his hands over the hard planes of his chest and over the softness of his belly, “Shit you are gorgeous,” Louis blushes and it spreads down across the top of his chest.

He pulls Harry back to him, warm skin against warm skin and they both moan into their kiss, their hard cocks rubbing against each other through their jeans, which are steadily becoming uncomfortable as they snog on the kitchen counter top.

“Can I touch you?” Harry asks, lips moving against Louis’ jaw

Louis scoffs at him, “You don’t need to ask at this point. I’d be mad if you didn’t.”

Harry smiles and lowers his hand to press his palm over Louis’ erection, making him throw his head back panting out, “Ahhh,” and grind up meeting Harry’s large hand. He pops the button of Louis’ jeans and carefully unzips the zipper, then stroking his cock through his briefs, Louis moans like a porn star and Harry can’t help but do it again just to watch his face scrunch up in pleasure and hear the noises come from his mouth. Harry licks his lips once before capturing Louis’ own while grabbing the top of his jeans and pants pulling them down, Louis braces himself on his arms and lifts his hips to help Harry in the process of removing his clothing. Harry stepped out of the space of Louis’ legs to pull them the rest of the way down, then kicking them off to the side, eyes watching as Louis’ hard cock springs free.

Harry’s mouth salivates at the sight, long, hard and pink, “Such a pretty cock,” he says as he traces the vein on the underside with his fingertips, causing Louis to shudder.

Harry leans back in to kiss at his lips, biting and sucking. His own cock hard and uncomfortable, Louis moves a hand down to remove Harry’s belt, tugging at it desperately, trying to get it undone. He tugs again, groaning in frustration, Harry laughs against Louis’ lips before pulling away to divest himself of the rest of his clothes as well.

“Fuck,” Louis moans as Harry crowds into his space, cocks lining up and rubbing together deliciously. Bringing his hands up, he grabs at one of Harry’s shoulders and the other to play with the curls at the back of Harry’s neck, giving him leverage to move his hips up grinding his dick against Harry’s, smearing their precum over both of their cocks. Harry grasps Louis’ hips hard, pulling him closer, biting at his neck and licking over the teeth marks, feeling Louis’ pulse pound under his tongue.

The familiar heat is building in Harry’s core and he is helpless to it, Louis is warm pressed against him, skin smooth, feeling the muscles ripple in his legs and thighs as they tighten around Harry, as he ruts up against him. He looks down and watches the movement of their cocks brush against each other and Harry moans fully.

“You’re so hot,” he says in the air between them and Louis keens, throwing his head back, Harry runs his tongue along the vein in his neck. He reaches down and wraps a large hand around both of them, jerking them in time to Louis’ thrusts. He thinks briefly about how he will need to bleach the counter tops before he cooks anything and feels himself losing it, with the thought of tomorrow waking up and seeing the sweaty outline of Louis’ arse on the counter and maybe he won’t clean it up anytime soon. That thought sends him over the edge and he’s coming over his hand and Louis’ erection.

“Fuck, shit, shit,” he says watching his cum cover the head of Louis’ cock as he keeps pushing himself up into Harry’s hand.

Louis whines when Harry pulls his hand away, “Please don’t stop, I’m almost there.”

Harry breathes heavily in the crook of Louis’ neck, trying to catch his breath, he kisses him there, “I promised you a blow job, didn’t I?”

“Oh, god, yes, please Harry, please,” Louis is unabashedly rutting against Harry’s hip and Harry chuckles, “Well, since you said please.”

He pulls back to mouth his way down Louis’ torso stopping at one of his nipples to suck it into his mouth, rolling the nub between his teeth, flicking his tongue over it. Louis’ arches into the touch whining, “please, please,” falling from his bitten red lips. Harry smiles, he hasn’t known Louis for long but he is already becoming addicted to the sounds he makes, and wants to hear him say his name when he comes.

Harry moves down licking over his belly button, feeling Louis’ hard dick nudge his jaw, precum smearing along the edge. He wraps his long fingers around the shaft holding it still as he nuzzles the dark hairs at the base, breathing in the smell of sweat and man, unsure if he has ever smelled anything quite as sweet. He moves his face to blow air over the head of Louis’ cock watching as it twitches in his hand, he gives it a little kiss before using the flat of his tongue to lick over the slit.

Louis bucks up, “Fuck Harry.”

“Such a pretty cock, Lou, all covered in my cum. Gonna get that all nice and clean for you” he says before taking the head into his mouth and sucking gently, swirling his tongue around it.

“Shit, Harry,” Louis’ glassy lust filled eyes look down, watching Harry’s red lips stretched tight, sucking on his length, he wants to buck up into the heat of his mouth but feels himself stuck to the counter top, unable to move. Sitting there in awe as Harry opens his mouth wider and sliding it all the way down Louis’ erection, not needing to stop and adjust. Harry’s come gathering around his lips as he bobs his head down, sucking hard on the way back up and swallowing, Louis can feel the motion on his cock, he moans uncontrollably.

Louis has been close now for a while and knows it won’t take much longer, he reaches down and runs his hand through Harry’s hair, pushing it off his face and Harry’s blown out green eyes meet his. Harry bobs his head, stretching his cum covered puffy lips around him, hollowing his cheeks. Louis reaches down and pushes his fingers into the hollow of Harry’s cheek feeling his cock move in and out.

“I’m so close H,” Louis tells him, voice tight and absolutely wrecked, pulling at Harry’s hair making Harry moan around him, the vibrations sending shock waves up his body and that’s all it takes before he thrust up once, hitting the back of Harry’s throat, feeling Harry throat constrict around him and he is coming, with a shout of, “Harry,” hot spurts shooting down the back of Harry’s throat as he swallows all of it greedily. He pulls off but uses his tongue to clean up whatever his mouth didn’t. Louis shudders and pulls Harry off of him, his cock sensitive after his orgasm. He grabs at Harry’s biceps, pulling him up to stand in front of Louis. He crashes their mouths together, licking into Harry’s mouth tasting himself and Harry on his tongue and he moans.

Louis’ wraps his legs around Harry’s waist pulling him in, “That was amazing.”

Harry smiles sheepishly, “it was.”

Louis smiles and releases Harry from the confines of his legs but Harry frowns and reaches back to place Louis’ legs back around him. He slides his hands under Louis’ thighs and lifts him up, stepping back from the counter. Louis yelps and scrambles to wrap his arms around Harry’s neck, “What are you doing?” he asks.

Harry flashes a bright smile at him, “Taking you to bed.”

Louis squirms in his grasp but Harry just grips him tighter so he finally relents and lets Harry take him to the bedroom. The door isn’t shut fully and all Harry has to do is nudge with his foot for it to swing open. He carries Louis to the large bed that’s set in the middle of the room and tosses him down, Louis squeals a bit, a very manly squeal if you asked him later.

Harry just stands there for a moment staring at the naked boy in his bed, he bites his bottom lip trying to hide his smile but it was fruitless since his dimples pop out with little effort. Louis tilts his head to the side looking at him in confusion, "What?" he asks.

Harry groans but pounces on him, trapping Louis' smaller frame with his long arms, scooping him up and peppering kissing along his neck and down across his shoulder, "It's just, you look so good in my bed," he says between kisses. Louis laughs at him, "God, you’re a sap," hitting him playfully on the shoulder.

"Heeeyyy," Harry drawls.

Louis rolls his eyes even though Harry can’t see him, "But you just met me."

"Can't help if it's true," Harry whispers back and Louis can feel the frown on Harry's face.

Louis wraps his arms around him and runs a soothing hand down his back, "Well, I'll admit it is a very comfy bed."

Harry hums his agreement before pulling back to look into his face, "Does that mean you'll stay over?"

Louis eyes darted over to the digital clock on the night stand, a red 3:01 am flashed back at him, "Hmmm, it is kind of late but I do have plans tomorrow," he doesn’t actually have anything planned but he doesn’t want Harry to know that.

"If you stay, I'll make you pancakes for breakfast," Harry pleads, "Please."

He looks so hopeful and Louis really doesn’t want to leave but he can’t help tease him a bit, "I dunno. Will there be whipped cream? I only like pancakes with whipped cream."

Harry's eyes fill with worry for a moment, "Uh....I don't have any whipped cream," and Louis is grinning stupidly at the boy above him because honestly he was going to stay with or without breakfast but before he gets a chance to tell him that Harry is already sputtering out, "But, I can make some. I swear there will be whipped cream."

And Louis is just so endeared that he has to kiss him so he does, nipping playfully at Harry's bottom lip, "I'll stay," Harry grins into the kiss before moving them towards the pillows, kissing Louis as he goes.

Once Louis' head hits the pillow, Harry deepens the kiss, moving his mouth and seeking out Louis' tongue, he brings his knees up in between Louis' thighs spreading his legs out wide and pushing him into the mattress with his pelvis. Harry knows it’s late but this boy is extremely sexy underneath him and his body stirs. Louis' mouth opens wide to suck Harry's tongue in but it quickly transforms into a yawn in the process and Harry chuckles, kissing the side of Louis' mouth instead of delving in for more, "Sleep," he orders quietly.

" 'm fine," Louis protests but a second yawn betrays him and Harry rolls from on top of him, "It's late," he says as he pulls the covers out from underneath them watching as Louis arches off the bed, back curving spectacularly, to help him. Louis rolls over on to his side looking at Harry while he pulls the comforter up to cover them, "I'm fine really," Louis tries again.

Harry smiles and reaches over to pull Louis on top of his chest, "Don't worry. After breakfast I'm gonna get my tongue in that sweet ass of yours," giving it a tight squeeze for emphases.

Louis groans and swats at him, "How am I supposed to sleep now?"

Harry chuckles, the movement of his chest causing Louis' head to bounce along with it, "Oh, I'm sure you'll be fine," he says as he leans down to kiss the top of Louis’ head.

"We'll see," he mumbles against Harry's chest, placing a soft kiss next to one of his nipples.

Louis fell quiet after that and Harry watches Louis' back as his breathing slowed, the in and out of his breath across his abdomen going from a light flutter to heavy and deep, Harry was beginning to think Louis had fallen asleep, so when Louis spoke it startles him, "You have four nipples," he whispers as he brings a hand up to trace over the two extras.

"I do," he says back to him and his body shudders at the feather light touches, "Does that bother you?" Harry asks, feeling self-conscious.

Louis leans down and kisses the one nearest him, "No, just means more of them to play with," he flicks it with the tip of his tongue quickly.

"Fuck," Harry groans, "Now who is going to have trouble sleeping?"

Louis turns his face into Harry's chest, smiling and bites down gently, "It's only fair."

Harry rubs Louis' back then squeezing closer, "Enough, now sleep."

"Okay big boss man," Louis' teases, dropping his voice an octave.

Harry pinches his side playfully making Louis tense up drawing himself away from Harry's hand but only bringing him closer to his body, "I'll move," he looks up at him and glares in warning but Harry just squeezes him tighter, "Okay, okay, I'm sorry."

"Good," Louis smiles, settling his head down on Harry's chest. Harry leans down and kisses him one last time on the head.

Harry can feel Louis' long eye lashes as his eyes flutter closed. Harry watches and listens his breathing pattern again waiting for him to fall asleep.

As soon as it seems that Louis is in fact fully asleep, and it didn't really take very long for that to happen once they both settled down, Harry carefully slipping out from underneath him. He tiptoed over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of joggers and crept out of the bedroom, pulling the door partially closed behind him not letting it latch shut.

He walked across his flat and headed for the door but paused when he was at the hallway table and saw his phone, the notification light flashing, he picked it up and pressed the button to light screen. He had several missed calls and some text messages as well, all of them from Nick.  He rubbed his temple staring at the texts after he unlocked the phone and groaned inwardly, now that he was sober he really wished he hadn't sent that picture. It was rude and not the appropriate way to break up with someone and completely out of character for him. He knew he would need to explain himself at some point but wasn't going to do it now, he’ll wait till tomorrow, after Louis left and then he'd call Nick and apologize for how he went about letting him know their relationship was over. He skipped over the text that read, "WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?" from Nick and went straight to the contact he was hoping was still up at this hour.

"Hey, are you up?" - H.

Almost a minute later

"Yeah, what the fuck do you want?" - K.

"Do u still have that cream from when we made Alfredo sauce?" - H.

"Yeah, y?" - K.

"Coming over." - H.

He put the phone back down and left the flat, leaving the door unlocked and walked over to his neighbor's door.

He shouldn't be bugging her this early or late or whichever but she is awake so he doesn’t feel too bad, he knocked on her door lightly and waited in the cold hallway rubbing his hands over his bare arms, a minute or two later he hears some scuffling on the other side of the door and the lock being unlatched. The door opens and a sleepy eye is staring out at him. She watched him for a moment, eye going narrow and the side of her face contorting into a grimace. She pulled the door wide and eyed his half naked body, eyes stopping at his purple hickey covered butterfly, eyebrows shooting up, "My, my, my, someone's been busy tonight."

Harry blushed moving his arms to cover up the tattoo, "Oh no," she said smirking at him, "don't cover it up, it's very pretty."

Harry's blush deepened, "Fine," dropping his hands away, "Are you done? Can I have the cream now?"

She laughed running her hand through her turquoise colored hair before turning around and walking toward her kitchen, Harry following, noticing the tangles in her long hair.

Harry had told her she looked like a mermaid when Kris first showed him, she had laughed at him and said, "What are you gonna start calling me Ariel now?" Harry had taken a sharp intake of breath, "No! Ariel is a red head," he had sounded so offended that she couldn't help but laugh harder, "You could pass for one of her sisters though." He said it so serious that Kris had hugged him and pecked him on the cheek, "Thanks but if I'm a mermaid you are most defiantly Snow White." And Harry had swatted her away after that.

"So what do you need this for, at such an ungodly hour," She asked opening the fridge and getting out the heavy cream.

Harry smiled widely, "I got a fit guy in bed and I promised him whipped cream with his breakfast."

Kris groaned, “Please do not start talking to me about how whipped Nick has got you.” Turning around to face him and pulling the cream close to her chest, “I’m not sure I want you to have this now, if it’s going to him.”

Harry chewed the inside of his cheek, forehead creasing with worry and guilt, “Uh, well the thing is…….it’s not for Nick.”

She squeals loudly then slaps her hands over her mouth, eyes darting to the hallway, head tilted to the side like she was listening for something. She moved her hands way from her beaming smile, “So you finally dumped that d-bag,” she whispered. And now Harry was really confused because he knew she lived alone but he wasn’t going to comment, at least not yet, “Uh, well, not technically.” He kept his eyes cast down after that, he could see from his peripheral that she had placed a hand on her hip, “Harry?” she questioned, “What does that mean?”

“Um….it means…” Harry was saved from answering her question by a voice coming from the hallway and the sound of bare feet hitting the wood floors, “Babe?”

They both turn to look as a bleached blonde head came popping out from around the corner, the guy comes out wearing a wrinkled tank top and joggers, heavy front fringe standing up at odd angles and Harry’s eyes shoot sideways to look at Kris, who he sees is blushing deeply. The guys eyes the two of them before breaking out into a wide grin and stepping forward to Harry, arm out stretched, “Hey mate, I’m Niall.”

Harry reached out and shook his hand, smiling back easily, “Hi, I’m Harry,” he hooked his thumb over his shoulder, “I live next door, just came over to borrow something.”

The guy, Niall, nods his head at him, like coming over at half arse o’clock in the morning is normal, he stops mid-nod though and eyes Harry’s stomach. Harry, who for a moment there forgot about the hickies covering his torso, quickly wrapping his arms around himself, embarrassed that now two people have seen Louis’ handy work because he is an idiot who forgets to grab a t-shirt.

Niall steps away from him and wraps an arm around Kris pulling her into his side and smacking a kiss on her cheek, “Might have to do that to a couple of yours, it’s pretty.” Kris giggles and tries to hide her smile by turning her face away and Harry just raises an eyebrow at the two of them. She composes herself quickly though and shoves him away, “See I told you they looked nice,” she says to Harry giving him a smirk of her own, Niall throws his head back and laughs.

“Can I have the heavy cream now?” Harry pouts at them, one arm still wrapped around his bare stomach the other reaching out for the container.

She hands him the cream, walking out of Niall’s arms, “I’ll walk you out.”

Niall slaps her bum as she passes, “Don’t be long.” Kris turns back and scowls at him but he is still laughing.

Kris opens the flat door for him and Harry goes to step out but stops and turns around, “Sooooo, who is that?”

She twirls a strand of blue hair around her finger, feet fidgeting, “Niall, you just met him.”

“But who is he to you?”

Kris narrows her eyes, “Who is the guy in your bed?”

Harry flounders for a bit and stares her right in the eye, “We’ll talk tomorrow.”

“Yeah, tomorrow YOU spill” she pokes him in the chest.

Harry pokes her right back, “You to.”

She nods and smiles at him, “Night.”

“Night, love.” He says back as he steps out and she closes the door behind him.

Harry quickly makes it back to his flat, putting the cream in the fridge for the morning and slips back into bed with Louis. He had rolled over to the other side while Harry was gone and well, Harry isn’t going to have that. He wraps his arms around the other man’s waist and pulls his back against his front, spooning him, tucking his knees behind Louis’. He hears Louis take a deep breath and sees a small smile curl up on his face in his sleep and it does something to Harry’s heart. He nuzzles into the back of Louis’ neck feeling the hair at the base tickle his nose and he keeps himself pressed there as he falls asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 7.7K 26
Harry never want to admit it, not even to himself but his feelings for Louis is only getting stronger for everyday that he have to see the bubbly, fi...
270K 8.5K 33
"And at one point you finally get that person that makes you forget about all the pain, and wish that life never ended" ~WARNING~ Includes: smut, cu...
70.2K 4.6K 24
???? ?????? ????????: ???? ?????? ???? ??? ?????, ??? ? ??? ?? ␈. ?? ?????, ??? ???'?? ???? ?? ????. ?????? ??? ???????? ????. ??!???? ???? ?????~ ...
611K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...