hello | e. jaeger

De -erenssluvt

❏ when suddenly a new girl shows up in the middle of the year. unlike others she's not here to make friends... Mais

intro
characters
⌗000 NEW GIRL
⌗001 MISTAKE
⌗002 LITTLE LIE
⌗003 COST YOU
⌗004 FOOTBALL
⌗005 SECRETS
⌗006 BATHROOM
⌗007 HOPE
⌗008 THE PHONE CALL
⌗010 CHEATERS
⌗011 ARCADE
⌗12 RED ENVELOPE
⌗13 CORA
⌗14 SORRY?
⌗15 FAIR GAME
⌗16 BEACH
⌗17 MONDAY
⌗18 MY TURN
⌗19 ME
⌗20 GAMES
⌗21 GIFTS
⌗22 CHRISTMAS
⌗23 NEW YEARS
⌗24 SURPRISE
⌗25 VIDEO
⌗26 INFORMATION
⌗27 NICE TRY
⌗28 FILE
⌗29 THE FALL
⌗30 SAVE IT?
⌗31 WELCOME BACK
⌗32 BROKEN PROMISES
⌗33 MARLEY
⌗34 BREAKING POINT
⌗35 PLAN
⌗36 DEFEAT
⌗37 FIRE
⌗38 ACCEPTANCE
⌗39 CHANGE

⌗009 VIOLENCE

1K 40 57
De -erenssluvt

everyone has been taught to keep your hands to yourself. that doing the unthinkable of hitting someone would be unacceptable.

but no matter how many times it was said, people still disobeyed. the act of violence was far more greater than following the rules.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

walking through the hallway you began to ponder. thoughts flowed through your mind but that was cut short. an abrupt force cut everything off. with a single push you were up against a wall of lockers. the noise of you being slammed into it rang in the hallway. trying to grasp what just happened, a voice spoke loudly.

"it was you wasn't it?!"

they seemed mad. no furious. their voice quivered in anger as they held themselves back from landing a punch to your face. the rage flowing in their veins.

you had yet to answer the question but that was only because you didn't know who you were talking too. being impatient the unknown person raised their hand slamming it right by your head. scoffing you raised your head finally looking at them.

once your mind recognized their features you smiled. but as the smile formed bigger on your face the male couldn't help but yell once more.

"ANSWER ME!"

the voice grew louder and louder. each second of you remaining quiet fueled the fire growing right in front of you. "ever since you walked into this school you've made my life a living hell!"

your eyes averted from the males figure as you inspected your surroundings. his hand raised once again, grabbing onto your hair focing you to look at him "answer the fucking question y/n!"

smiling you laughed not fazed by his actions "what do you want me to tell you?"

groaning he pushed you back into the locker, running his hands over his face "why? what's the point of doing this?!"

tilting your head you hummed "what was the point of using girls?"

"was it interesting to see? leaving girls pregnant. i must know jean."

shaking his head he let out a huff "because i used girls? let me tell you something i dont give a fuck about any girl in this school. so if you're wanting me to say sorry to them i'm not."

"just like your father."

once the words left your mouth it all settled into his head "it was you."

"of course it was me. i warned you jean and you disregarded the warning."

throwing his hands up he cried out "so you ruin my family? make my parents split up by forcing my dad to cheat?!"

raising your finger you shook your head "i didnt make your father do anything. all i did was shine a light on who he really is, much like i did to you."

looking at you in disbelief he took a step back. the voice that was once so loud got quieter "do you even care?"

"no."

"your telling me you don't care about anyone? sasha, connie, armin!"

sighing you crossed your arms "im not here to make friends so of course i don't care."

"not even eren?"

"not even eren."

finally having enough you decided to end the ongoing conversation

"i didn't come here to be your friend, i came here to watch you and everyone else fall apart."

taking a small step forward the male retreated back trying desperately to distance himself from you.

"to me this school is like a chess game and you're one of my pawns."

eyes roaming on the male your face shriveled up in disgust just looking at him "but i have no use for you anymore."

"you're fucking sick y/n."

smiling you lifted your finger raising it to his chest. pushing it forward, you watched as it landed on the soft fabric of his plaid shirt.

"checkmate."

stepping back more, jean shook his head at your words. "you're a crazy bitch."

humming you chuckled at his weak words. the strong wall he had built when he came to confront you fell right in front of your eyes.

it crumbled down into dust leaving it easier for you to watch him fall apart at every word that left your mouth.

in a situation like this you'd always have the upper hand. not because you had a smart mouth, it was because you played your cards right.

turning away you began to walk for the second time to the cafeteria. only this time there were no interruptions. because the male that you had walked away from let tears fall down his face.

he believed what he did was right. that he wasn't in the wrong. but that was just his belief. a belief that hurt other people to an extent in having to change the way they live because he was selfish.

the tears dropped faster as he realized that his life too had changed for good now. everything he once knew was washed away. it went down the drain traveling further and further away from him.

lifting his head he watched you walk away without a care. no regrets at the problems you caused for him. he was furious but he was also helpless.

there was nothing he could do to you.

so he stood there in his thoughts.

there is four simple words for this: your actions have consequences.

if the human mind could only grasp onto the concept of those four words. maybe there would be no problems. people think they can get out of those situations, but that's not always the case.

but they would soon learn that, because you were the consequence.

you were the brutal force they would have to put up with. there is no way to escape what's coming for people.

however around the corner stood a average height girl. her hair a couple inches off her shoulders. the strands of black silky hair waving in her face. only for her light gray eyes to follow your figure.

mikasa watched you walk away from jean. she had heard the whole conversation. the words jean and you had both spoken settled in her mind. it was like putting puzzle pieces together.

fitting the desired cardboard pieces in a pattern for it form a clear picture to see. for your eyes to scan over the printed pieces letting each detail set in your mind.

and it clicked.

to mikasa her puzzle was glass. at first it was difficult to put the pieces together as everything looked the same. but the more she heard and saw the more it slowly came together.

and now it's finally complete. letting her fingers run across the smooth glass she picked it up to admire. looking through the clear window she could only see you.

she could see straight through you now. but as the now finished puzzle slipped from her grasp. it crashed to the floor, shattering into different pieces.

and as she looked down at the masterpiece that took so long to make, she finally saw the picture. the picture that made everything finally come together.

biting her lip she looked back in the hallway to see no one there. letting out a breath of relief she walked out acting as if she didn't hear anything. her first stop was you.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

sitting down at the table you were welcomed by armin. although it hadn't even been 10 minutes since you last saw him you still said a hello.

the conversation went on as sasha and ymir sat down at the table. the girl who was obsessed with food spoke first, "guess what i made on my test!"

connie lifted his finger, rubbing his chin to act as if he was thinking "20?"

scoffing ymir shook her head "more like a 5"

sasha stayed quiet as the table began to argue on what the possible answer was. it started to grow out of hand as connie threw a milk carton only for it to land on a girl at another table.

armin turned around to see who it was only to let out a small gasp "i'm so sorry annie!"

the female who you presumed was named annie turned around with a stoic expression. her eyes stayed on armin for a second before she looked over at you. furrowing her eyebrows she lifted her head as if she was looking down on you.

"who are you?"

smiling you tilted your head up following her same movement "my names y/n."

staring you inspected her outfit. her blonde hair was pulled up in a ponytail, but she had only pulled half her hair through the hair tie.

legs covered in baggy jeans while she wore a black zip up jacket that covered her stomach. she looked away from you turning back around continuing to talk to her friends.

connie slowly peeked his head out looking at you "is she gone?". nodding your head connie cautiously got out from under the table

the feeling of someone staring at you settled in. trying to act as if you didn't notice you turned the opposite direction having your back facing the unknown person. as you did that you could only feel them staring at you more. sighing you let a small exhale slip past your lips.

students in the cafeteria began to collect their things getting up to go to the next class. as you were about to search for your bag a male stepped in front of you "here"

lifting up his arm he handed you your bag, smiling you took it from him "thanks eren"

rolling his eyes he crossed his arms "i had no choice you forcefully gave me your bag." mocking his movements you tilted your head to the side. no words came to mind of what to say. after all you were too focused on the stare you were receiving.

so finally having enough you looked around trying to seek out who it was. eyes scanning to each person trying to figure out if it was them. but you stopped once a hand tugged at your arm. ymir groaned "hurry up y/n we have class."

nodding you followed her but not before you dug through your bag. fingertips touching a cold metal surface you smiled looking at eren. grabbing his arm you placed a penny in the palm of his hand "for your hard work of carrying my bag"

eren gave you a dirty look at the amount you gave him. nevertheless he still put the low cost coin into his pocket watching as you walked off with ymir.

you walked next to ymir silently. there wasn't much to say to the female. you two had never really talked to each other only walked together for class.

so as you reached the classroom no words were exchanged as you went off to take your seat. the students were quiet but that didn't surprise you as this class was never that noisy. it was full of people who just enjoyed silence. only hearing the clock tick in the background

sitting down at your desk you were met with a paper waiting for you. grabbing a pencil you got to work but before you looked up to see who was all here. and thats when you caught her gaze. smiling at mikasa you waved hi.

not caring for her reaction you looked back down starting to move your pencil.

throughout the class period you would always feel the same stare. they tried desperately to hide it but it was no use as your mind would repeatedly tell you to look to the right.

but when you did you were met with mikasa. furrowing your eyebrows you started to count each time she gave you a look. you assumed maybe she was looking at you for help on the assignment.

which would make sense as you two often helped eachother in this class but the stare felt different. it felt as if she was inspecting you for something. trying to find something that seemed off.

after time the staring became sloppy. and it started to feel more and more like a knowing stare.

as if maybe just... maybe

she knew something.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

824 32 2
Eren's the new kid at Trost Academy and being fresh meat in his senior year isn't easy. Especially so when the only friends he's made yet have manage...
20.6K 656 18
You transfer to a new school and capture the attention of Eren Yeager. However, his childhood friend Mikasa gets in the way... Eren Yeager X Black Y...
22.3K 670 12
It all started with a kiss. Y/N had never let the thought of dating a girl linger in her mind for too long, her financial troubles were more importan...
70.8K 1.9K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...