ROMY | 18+ ✔️

By sriinprogress

-Romy and Marcus- "I'm so close" I whimper, he grinds harder and harder against my now bare pussy, the thong... More

A/N:
AMOUR
A E S T H E T I C S
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
A/N:
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
EPILOGUE
BONUS #1

CHAPTER 11

13K 167 12
By sriinprogress

Vote, Share and Comment 💕

QOTD: If it matters to you, it's important.

ROMY:

Mature Content (18+) 

We stood for a minute in the hallway, blushing, staring and smiling wordlessly at each other. To a third person it might've looked like we were insane, but to us both, for those few precious moments, everything else ceased to exist. No Annabeth, no Melissa, no media or press that could ruin our lives. Just two individuals who were crazy attracted to each other. 

I shook my head suddenly and heard him chuckle. Ugh it was my favorite sound ever. "Romy?" He questioned, I looked up to see his eyes filled with amusement and a tiny smile resting on his face. He looked years younger, with a rakish charm to him, too irresistible. "Yes, Marcus, would you like to come inside?" I gestured my hand towards my living room while giving an awkward bow, I felt like an awkward butler. Fucking hell Ro, could you be any more dorkier. I grind my teeth silently and give him an awkward smile and he laughs does a mock bow, "After you, milady"

aw

I giggle a little and feel much more at ease knowing he's doing this to make me feel comfortable and won't make fun of me.  I smile lightly and walk into my home, aware of his eyes on my back, my ass. I hear the sound of a lock clicking in place and turn around to see him staring at me darkly. I give him a seductive smile and ask, "Would you like some water, juice or even a beer perhaps?"

He takes one look at the clock, which reads 11:30 PM and shakes his head 'no'. I nod and point towards the couch where he takes a seat and pats the space next to him and I move nimbly to take a seat next to him. We just keep staring at each other until a laugh escapes me. I keep laughing for no reason at all as he keeps looking at me in amusement. He reaches over and pulls my hand that was settled in my lap and grabs it placing a swift kiss to the back of my hand and keeps holding it right over his chest. I smile as I move in and press my lips against his, he lets go of my hand and just as quickly I feel his palms cup my face as he tilts his head and kisses me deeply. We break apart for air after a few short moments and I look him, his lips swollen, eyes were glazed with lust and longing. I pant lightly as we both keep staring at each other.

He quickly adjusts himself on the couch and pulls me on top of him. His index finger comes up to trace a line right in the middle of my forehead, he drags the finger, lightly, gracefully and painfully slowly over my nose, middle of my lips and my lips part on their own accord and my eyes close. The motions were so subtle, so pleasurable, so delicate. He drags my lower lip down and holds it in that place. My eyes flutter open to see his pupils blown, his face drowning in lust. He looks so lazily sexy, his eyes darting between my lips and eyes for a moment, until the finally settle in my lips, my lower lip still captured by his finger. He makes a slow, deliberate movement to push the finger into my mouth, I wrap my lips around the finger instinctively and swirl my tongue and make a sucking motion while looking into his eyes. He groans appreciatively and throws his head back, his eyes rolling into his head.

I feel myself get wet and feel him hardening beneath me. I smirk triumphantly and slowly stop sucking his finger. I reach for the hand and put it by his side. Marcus' eyes were still closed and his head was slightly thrown back, resting over the arm of the couch. I could see the delicious expanse of his neck, a couple of the first buttons were undone, all I wanted to do was to lick, suck and nip at that skin. And that's what I did.

I bent down and started nipping at his neck, kissing and licking it all over. My hands were pressed to his chest as he moaned lowly, his hands fisting my hair pleasurably.

"Romy my love, you're unreal." He groaned appreciatively. My insides fluttered as he called 'my love'. I hum on to his skin, causing him to let another moan escape. I stop my ministrations and look up to find him staring at me. He smiles so sweetly my heart stutters, I press my mouth to his, my hands moving up to fist his collar and I felt so fulfilled, happy in that moment. His hands slip to my waist, moving to squeeze my hips, pulling me closer and I didn't mind one bit.

We kissed for what seemed like hours and break apart for air. Both of us were lusty-eyed, no where near done with each other, aroused as hell. I scramble up, I could only imagine what I looked like, in a daze, hair mussed.

I stand up, straighten my outfits and pull my robe and extend my hand, "let's take this to the bedroom, Gold." I whisper. His eyes darken and stands, not at all conscious about the huge tent in his pants and gives me a sexy smirk and takes my hand and walks past me taking me along with him.

We enter into my bedroom, a mess of moans and clinging to each other as we worked impatiently to undress each other. He suddenly steps back and begins to undress himself, I stare at him when he responds still undressing himself, "It's more efficient this way Romy. Better get to that robe and night set before I rip them off your body." 

A giggle climbs out of my throat and turn to untie the robe and remove my clothes and  throw them in the laundry basket. When I turn towards him, we're both completely naked. His eyes rake over my form shamelessly while I do the same to him, he's a fine specimen of a man.

F I N E, fine.

His body is fit, complete with a six pack. That beautiful V-line that leads me to his beast of a cock, the tip of which was glistening in pre-cum. I licked my lips instinctively, I couldn't wait to taste him. His thighs so strong and powerful, he was the least self- conscious person ever. He wasn't bothered in the slightest that I was shamelessly checking him out. I look up to see him staring at my breasts, not bothering to hide his lust, biting his lip in anticipation while running a hand through his already messed-up hair. I smirk lightly and step closer to him and place both of my arms on his chest and place fleeting kisses over his neck and chest, which I shamelessly admit, I'm obsessed with. His arms wrapped themselves around my waist as he pulled me even closer and buried his face in my hair, I could hear his deep inhale. Smelling my scent. It was erotic and primal. 

Marcus' face eventually settled in the crook of my neck and impossibly close, when I placed a small kiss on the place his heart was. It went from being erotic and lustful to just being a sweet moment, filled with vulnerability as the both of embraced each other, naked. All our physical insecurities out in the open for the other person to see. It warmed my heart to realize that this was very important to him, this need of his went way deeper than merely physical, like me.

I was the first to pull away and walk towards the foot of the bed, holding Marcus' hand and lay my head down on a pillow. He lays down next to me. I loved that we weren't rushing this experience, taking our sweet time to appreciate everything.

"I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you, Baby." Came his husky voice. It sent tingles down my spine, straight to my pussy.

"And you're the most handsome man I've laid my eyes on Marcus." I replied, all of a sudden shy. I felt my face heat up as I smiled at him sweetly.

"I'm so glad you decided to call me tonight. I wanted to be patient and give you your space, but it was so hard and I was getting more frustrated by the day." He says holding my hands.

"Well, I realized it was now or never. And to be honest, this energy I feel between the two of us, this mad attraction, I've never felt it before and I'm not sure if I'll ever feel it again. I couldn't lose it." I replied, looking at him. His eyes were a dark shade of brown, I feel like I might have a new favorite color.

"That's exactly how I felt." was his response. I didn't want to waste anymore time, I made the first move, got on top of him. I let out a gasp as his bare cock connected with my wetness. I knew I wasn't the only one effected as he groaned loudly at the contact and gripped my hips tightly.

"I think we should use a condom." Was my first thought.

"I'm clean" was his response.

"In any case, I'd prefer if we used a condom." I shrugged on top of him. He looked at me thoughtfully for a moment or two before replying, "If you insist, there's one in my wallet. It should be on the chair by the mirror."

I nodded and got off him and took two steps to the vanity chair where I saw his clothes and wallet and belt and mickey mouse socks, neatly folded and placed in a pile. I laughed a little at the sight and picked up his wallet and opened it, I half expected to find a photo of Annabeth in there, like so many men have as a sign of affection. But I found none. I felt relieved when I found no picture. It came with a tiny prick of guilt which I ignored and scrounged through the wallet to find the condom.

Once I'd found the condom I quickly went back to him and put it on him and sat on top of him. Our privates just touching. He looked at me for a moment and suddenly flipped me onto my back which made me squeal a little as he hovered over me.

He leaned down and placed a scorching kiss on my mouth while letting his hands roam my body. My hands went up to hold his hair as I enjoyed my mouth being thoroughly ravaged by this gorgeous human. I let out a few moans into his mouth as his hands caressed me everywhere and finally came to rest on my breasts.

He broke the kiss as he began kneading one of my breasts, pinching the nipple and stimulating it with intense concentration while his head dipped low as his tongue peeked out to lick my other nipple briefly. My back arched at the combined attention as I moaned in pleasure. He continued kneading my breast while he wrapped his mouth around the other nipple and began to suck devotedly. "Marcus... Oh Marcus, yes I love that." I moaned loudly as he continued to suck on it. After quite a few minutes, he switched hands and his attention and suckled my other nipple. All this pleasure was unbearable, I could feel my pussy gushing below, I needed a little more friction down there and I would explode. As if he had heard my thoughts, his huge erection which was laying on my lower thigh was directly placed on my pussy as he slowly moved it on my pussy lips.

My eyes filled with tears at the intense pleasure as I wailed, "Oh my god. Please, please! Oh god" As he increased his pressure and speed at the bottom he lifted his head up and said, "Not god. Daddy, I'm Daddy." As the hand that kneaded my breast disappeared between my legs and suddenly pinched my clit. That, combined with his dick's pressure on my pussy, sent me off the edge as I screamed my release. I could see white light behind my eyes for a few moments as his fingers pushed into my opening and plunged in and out mercilessly, prolonging my orgasm and my back arched off the bed as I moaned his name over and over. "You're so wet for me darling." He groaned appreciatively. He drove me to another small orgasm with his relentless fingers and pulled them out of my opening and sensually licked them clean in front of me. I gulped audibly and bit my lip. I wanted to taste him too. I pouted and made a move to get out from under him when he pinned me to the bed with one hand and shot me a look.

"Tonight is all about your pleasure Romy Girl. I'll let you taste me another time okay?" I nodded reached down and grabbed his dick and wrapped my hand around it and began moving it back and forth. It felt so thick and good in my hands, I only imagine what it would taste like. "words." He says gripping my face in his hands as I feel him realign his cock at my entrance.

"Yes." I say

"Yes what, Baby?"

"Yes Daddy." 

I breathe out, as a rush of pleasure goes through my body at his dominance and authoritative nature. I blush a little as I call him by the title he preferred. "You look so perfect Darling, naked and red and breathless." 

I squirm as I try to get some friction. He smirks sexily and moves to capture my lips in his and captures them in a searing kiss. His hands hold my hips in a tight grip and he suddenly thrusts inside me. I cry out at the intrusion, breaking the kiss, holding him closer by his nape. He stays in that position for a few moments as my pussy pulses around his shaft. "You can move now, Daddy." I whisper in his ear. He grins rakishly at the way I called him 'Daddy' and begins moving in me, excruciatingly slow. I moan as I feel the huge cock move in me arch to feel it deeper inside of me. His movements are deliberate, strong and purposeful. I could feel his balls hit my clit with every slow thrust of his.

He would draw himself out all the way, and push back in, extremely patiently, letting out soft groans in my ear, meanwhile I moaned helplessly, my hands roaming all over his back, scratching it with my nails, my legs wrapped around his waist. My eyes rolled back in pleasure as I chanted his name over and over hoping he'd go faster. As delicious as these movements were, I needed that rough fucking more than anything right now. "Oh Oh Oh! Please more. More!" I whimpered.

"More what?" His deep voice reached my ears all the while he moved, slowly.

"I need it harder, faster Daddy. Please Daddy. Fuck me" I whispered seductively

He moaned loudly and picked up his pace. He pushed in and out faster which increased my pleasure exponentially, making me moan louder and louder. He suddenly flipped me onto my stomach and sat on his knees, pulling my ass up into the air and started taking me from behind relentlessly. He felt unnaturally deep in my pussy from this angle , he was hitting new spots that were making my eyes roll into the back of my head. I fisted the pillowcase in my hands, moaning, begging for him to give it to me harder.

And harder I got it.

He pulled on my hair slightly, my neck in the air, my back arched from the position and my ass in the air, being relentlessly pounded. I felt myself inch closer and closer to an orgasm for the third time this night. 

He was making inhuman growls and groans, all of which pushed me closer to the edge as he continued to piston in and out of me. Suddenly he bent forward from his position and pulled my hair back a little further, tilting my head backwards to face him and pulled my lips into a hot kiss, this man is a glorious kisser. I could sense how close he was to his release by his shortened, impatient thrusts. They were more angry, there was less finesse, it was all about chasing that orgasm for the two of us.

The constant attention on my pussy and added attentions on my mouth pushed me to the very edge as I broke away from the kiss and cried out my release loudly. He threw his head back and continued pumping through my orgasm, causing me to have another small orgasm from the continued attention, his release came roaring, after a couple more quick thrusts and he stilled against me. 

He pulled himself out of me and looked toward me, "Where's the trashcan?" 

I pointed weakly toward the bathroom and fell back on the bed. I could feel the bed shifting as he got out of it to dispose off the condom. I laid in the bed for a moment and felt my legs still shake due to the after-shocks and smiled to myself. I sat up in the bed and tried to get stand on my own only to discover how jelly-like my legs felt. I composed myself and walked into the bathroom where I saw Marcus standing near the wash-basin, washing his face. I smiled at the him as he looked at me through the mirror. He splashed some water and cleaned his face up thoroughly. and beckoned me over with his hand. I went and stood next to him, when he suddenly lifted me up and placed me on the counter of the wash-basin. I squealed a little at the contact of his cold hands on my body.

The back of his hand came up to softly caress my cheek, he looked at me so tenderly it made my heart stutter. "I don't think any of us has any energy to take a shower right now, but I'll wash your face so that you'll feel a little fresh, would that be okay my darling?"

I could only nod dumbly while he wet my face gently and squirted a generous amount of face wash on to his hands and lathered it up while looking at me and giving me the sweetest smile ever. He turned to face me completely and gently rubbed the soap on to my face, he began with my cheeks, doing my nose and finally my forehead. He seemed so engrossed in his task that he didn't notice me staring at him. Then he cleaned off the soap suds and patted my face so tenderly and gave me a sweet smile and leaned in to peck me softly. It wasn't sexual in the least. Yet my heart skipped a beat at the simplicity of the moment. It was so perfect. Nothing existed in that moment, under the dim light above my washbasin except the two of us.

"Thank you" I said, my voice hoarse. 

"Of course my Sweet. Daddy will always take care of you." He replied, his warm hand on my cheek.

I smiled and placed a kiss on the inside of his palm and jumped off the counter.

"Why don't you get under the covers huh? I'll just pee and come back okay?" I mumbled

"Ok, let me know if you need anything" He said lowly and walked out, closing the door behind him.

The whole experience was so surreal, I thought, standing in the middle of my bathroom. The silly grin on my face refused to leave and I thought I was on cloud nine.

I quickly did my business and came out of the bathroom to see him sitting on the bed in his boxers, waiting for me. A smile makes its way on to his face as he makes eye contact with me. I walk quickly towards the bed and give him a swift kiss and climb onto the bed and scooch to the inside to make space for him on my King-size bed.

He turns his neck and gives me smile and climbs under the covers. I'm already yawning because of how tired I am, he notices this and opens his arms, I promptly respond by snuggling into his chest causing him to chuckle a little. "Thank you for tonight Romy, it was wonderful" He mumbles into my hair and kisses it. I smile and whisper, "Thank you, Daddy. you were wonderful." And close my eyes surrendering to the darkness as his arms tighten around me.

For the first time in months, I'd fallen asleep truly happy and sated.

Hi my lovely readers!!!! we're at 598 views, I'm honestly so happy.

I never thought I'd come this far, but your reads always encourage me to do better. So thank you for that.

 This chapter was so long and intense, took me a while to write it.

SO, steamy chapter! Amiright? Let me know what you think of it.

LIKE, COMMENT AND SHARE :) 

Let's grow our little reader fam.

ily guys

Until next time then,

- Sri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 7.8K 57
"You know this person?" She asked to you. My heart clenched as my gaze never left your beautiful caramel brown eyes, anxiously waiting for you to re...
408K 6.3K 33
A story about a girl who creates a online dating account just for fun. Little does she know what she's getting herself into. Could it be love? Or cou...
177K 2.7K 24
#3 WATTPAD romance novel (2023) #9 WTTPAD Sugerdaddy "ohh you're so wet for me shreya" he said "we shouldn't do this" I said shivering, trying to co...