Nophos: Memories of Cadleigh

By ElaraLumina

"The dawn of a new era is drawing near And with the coming tides, another ruckus shall arise For that, she ha... More

A/N: 20+ Besties Wanted Me to Publish This
Chapter 1 - Cold - Mister Spirit Wooroohee Sir
Chapter 2 - Cold - Drowned By A Shadow, Saved By A Feather
Chapter 3 - Mel - I Work Alone
Chapter 4 - Mel - A War That Ceased to End
Chapter 5 - Kristen - Solla
Chapter 6 - Kristen - Playing With Fire
Chapter 7 - Kura - Antrinita's Entrance
Chapter 8 - Kura - Queen Arianne
Chapter 9 - Kura - Change in Leon
Chapter 10 - Mel - Nox
Chapter 11 - Kristen - Love or Hatred?
Chapter 12 - Kristen - The Nian
Chapter 13 - Cold - Looks Like a Bird, But- Oh, an Assassin

Prologue

30 2 0
By ElaraLumina

"The dawn of a new era is drawing near," said the woman with dark robes covering her entire body. She had black hair and pale skin and black eyes that pierced through his soul. Despite all that, she didn't seem dangerous. Rather beautiful.

"And with the coming tides, another ruckus shall arise," she continued, "For that, she has conscripted you five."

Questions appeared in his head, wondering what she was talking about.

"Go to the eight kingdoms. Recover the eight keys. Go to the Kingdom of Lumina. Thence, the chaos will cease. Eight days of freedom, eight days of war. The balance of the world will then be restored."

"Eight keys?" his mind wandered, "Kingdom of Lumina?"

Then, eight shimmery things appeared before him. They looked like items, most extravagant while others plain.

"Go to the eight kingdoms," she repeated, "Recover the eight keys. Go to the Kingdom of Lumina. Thence, the chaos will cease. Eight days of freedom, eight days of war. The balance of the world will then be restored."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 409 24
The reader is a female hunter. But not just a hunter, she is The hunter, The guardian. She is the one who had killed Crota, she is the one who had st...
1.4K 195 30
In a fierce ice age where the only humans are a small society that have been pushed to the brink of extinction by a sinister God called the Wild and...
163 15 46
"Five wolves with wings at the edge of the wood, they are the ones to bring forth the greater good. The Inventor's coat is gray, like a dying ember...
190 1 57
The old and new gods from Olympus and The Realms of the Yggdrasil betstowed their abilities to the people of the world in hopes of the people to fore...