My Once Upon A Time ♡Carols D...

By Bekahs246677

This is based on Descendents one, two and three movies with Hope-swan Jones in the story from once upon a ti... More

Interruption
VKs Come To Auradon
Running Lapses
Girl Talk
Cookie
Did I Mention That I'm In Love With You
We are Cousin's
Family Day: Part 1
Family day: Part 2
Coronation
Set it off
Cast
Ways To Be Wicked
I had the pumpkin pie
Rule Book
The Isle Part 1
The Isle Part 2
The Isle Part 3
You And Me
Cast
Its Good To Be Bad
Pick Up The VKS
Back To The Isle
Night Falls
One Kiss
My Once Upon A Time
Break This Down
Cast
Back To Auradon
The voices in my head
The Isle Of The Lost
Rescue Carols
Saving Hope
A Happy Beginning

Conttilon

135 4 0
By Bekahs246677

I was walking on the phone to my mother about my dress.

"Mom, relax everything is in order" I said on the phone when Carols stopped me running up to me.

"Hope, Hope, Hope! Hey, um will you go to Conttilon with me?" Carols asked but I was not really paying attention.

"Sure we're all taking the limo at 6- no mom my dress is blue not pink. What other colour instead of red would it be!" I said on the phone.

"No. I mean with me?" Carols asked.

"Sure I meet at your or mine- Mother I'm not going to dye my hair blue not like Evie " I said.

"Hope?" Carols said taking my phone away from my ear. Sorry mother boys are important then you.

"Would you be my date for Conttilon and if you don't hate me at the end of it. Would you consider being more than friends maybe?" Carols asked. Omg I have waited so long for this.

"Like boyfriend, girlfriend type of thing? Where we can hold hands and text each other all the time and tell you how great you are, and I really like you your so smart and sweet because I'm the luckiest girl in the world " I said.

"Me too I'm the luckiest girl I mean guy luckiest guy" Carols said as I hugged Carols forgetting I'm still on the phone to my mom.

"Hope, you still there? " Mom asked.

"I'll see you later" I said as I walked away talking to my mom again.

~~~~~~~~

"Evie this is an emergency!" I said opening our dorm.

"What's wrong?" Evie asked.

"Carols asked me to Conttilon I need the perfect dress" I said as Evie gasp.

"Don't worry, I'm your girl" Evie said finding a dress.

"Someone is here" Evie said as I open the door I see Carlos standing there.

"You look beautiful" Carols said.

"Thanks you your not too bad yourself" I said as I take Carols hand and we walked to the limo.

~~~~~~~

"Hope! There you are didn't recognise you in your new hair, come and stand with Belle, Adam and I as we wait for Ben" mom said as Carols and I are on the boat.

"Mom I have a date" I said.

"A date oh, how wonderful" mom said.

"Do you have a date too?" Mom said to Carols.

"Yeah" Carols said.

"Mom" I said taking Carols hands.

"Oh my- oh" mom said as I look into Carols eyes.

"Cute" Carols said as we walked over to the gang.

~~~~~~~

"The future lady Mal!" Luminous said as Mal came out as me and Evie cover our mouth over Mal's dress.

"Yes Mal. Whoho" the gang and I said as Mal came down.

"Hi" Mal said coming over to us.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Mal.

"Umm, feel like I'm going to throw up" Mal said.

"Don't worry we're right here for you" Evie said as the trumpet blew.

"King Benjamin" Luminous said as Ben came out as we all bow.

"Go get him" I said as Mal walked to Ben.

"Mal I wish I can explain" Ben said as the doors open as Uma came out. What the hell is she doing here! I should of brought my bow.

"Sorry it happen so fast. Something happened to me when I was on the Isle with Uma. A connection" Ben said.

"What are you saying?" Mal asked.

"It was love. I reliese how alike Ben and I are" Uma said. Oh so your wrong.

"Your so beautiful" Ben said.

"Wait, Ben did you went back for her" Mal said with hurt look.

"He didn't have to I drove through the barrier before it close I'm an excellent swimmer" Uma said.

"Listen Mal, I just want to thank you, thank you so much" Uma said hugging Mal as she looks uncomfortable.

"See Mal you knew we weren't supposed to be together that's why you never told me you love me " Ben said. But Mal does I know it. Mal step back as Uma and Ben dance.

"Not to thrilled that I risk my life for him" Carols said.

"We're with you Mal" Lonnie said.

"Let's get out of here " I said taking Mal's arm as we started to walk away.

"And now for the unrivalled of king Ben's master piece design special for his lady" Luminous said as we turned around to see a portrait of Mal.

"Did Ben draw that!" Mal asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"Evie, Hope Ben, knows who I am all along" Mal said linking arms with Evie and I as we walk down the stairs.

"He loves the real you M" Evie said.

"Cover that back up!" Uma said.

"I will not take orders from you" lum said.

"Why don't you tell everyone the present you have for me, Ben" Uma said sweetly.

"I have an announcement! Uma will be joining the court as my lady" Ben said. Are you kidding me.

"What" I said.

"As my gift to Uma. I will be bringing the barrier once and for all. Fairy God Mother bring down the barrier" Ben said.

"I will not!" Fairy God Mother said.

"I am your king!" Ben said.

"Obey him!" Uma said.

"Ben, I need permission from Hope first" Fairy God Mother said.

"Yeah, not going to happen" I said as Carols wrapped his arm around me.

"Ben's been spelled" I said.

"Uma must of found your spell book" Evie said.

"Ben, Ben look at me" Mal said.

"No look at me. You love me remember " Uma said.

"Ben, I never told you that I loved you because I thought I wasn't good enough, and I thought it was only a matter of time, but Ben that's me! I'm part Isle and part Auradon" Mal said.

"Ben, I know what love feels like, Ben I away love you" Mal said then kiss Ben. Aww.

"True loves kiss" Evie said.

"Works everytime" I said.

"Give it to me!" Uma said trying to get the wand.

"Guards suize her" Fairy God Mother said.

"No, Uma I know you. Your more than just a villain and you have to believe me because I been there. Don't let your pride stop you from something good. No Uma " Mal said as Uma jumped in the water and came up as a giant swid.

After the boat rock side to side Mal somehow turned into a dragon. Mal was somehow losing as I was getting angry.

"Hope, you're eyes" Evie said as I look at my hands they were glowing as flipped my wrist I was now on Mal in the sky.

"Come on Mal, let's finish this once and for all" Uma said as Mal blow fire as I use my magic.

"Mal, Uma, Hope stop" Ben said jumping in the water after a while Uma gave Ben his ring when away.

As Ben got back on the boat Mal and I when down as Mal turned back my dress change.

As Mal and I when down the stairs we met Evie.

"Never new I can do that" Mal said.

"Never new I had magic" I said as Evie bow to Mal.

"Shall we?" Evie asked.

"We shall" Mal said as she walked over to Ben and kissed him.

"I owe you guys so much if anything I can do for you?" Ben asked.

"Actually this is one thing. I know a girl from the Isle. It's Drusella daughter Dizzy she's like a little sister to me. Actually I know a lot of kids on the Isle. Kid's just like us deserve a second chance maybe I can get you a list" Evie said.

"Yes, yes" Ben said as I see my mom come over.

"Oh, Hope I should of told you you had magic I'm sorry" mom said.

"It's okay mom" I said.

"Lady Mal we found your spell book below deck, Uma had it" the gard said giving Mal her book.

"This seems like this belongs in the hands of Fairy God Mother. Fairy God Mother?" Mal asked.

"Yes that's me. Thank you" Fairy God Mother said.

"This belongs in the museum" Mal said.

"Yes it does and I'm going to take it" Fairy God Mother said.

"Go for it" Mal said.

"I won't be needing that anymore" Mal said then splashed Ben with the water as he did it back.

I can here a song coming up.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 4.1K 29
once upon a time, there was a princess who had a story of her own. she was reserved, a strong yet broken one. there was more to her than what met the...
3.7K 69 7
Y/n is the adopted daughter of Belle and Beast, but they don't know that her and Ben know that. With the struggle of have powers and not being able t...
95.7K 2.4K 36
Based off of Disney Channel's movie "Descendants", this thrilling, romantic, comedic story will take you on a journey though Auradon and the Isle of...
257K 5.1K 49
What if Ben never fell in love with Mal? What if Mal was in love with someone from the Isle? What if Evie has a twin sister? What if five VK's go to...