Saiouma Oneshots

By lializzzz

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself! There will be angst, fluff, and other stuff. I also take requests! I guess... More

Shrink
The Chase
Fear
Clingy
Thank You
Dinner (Part 1)
Power's Out
Scars
Cuddles
Movie Night
Intervention
Late Nights
Freeze Your Brain
Little Shu
Birthday Candles
Party Gone Wrong
Anxious Abandonment
Look at the Moon (Part 1)
Awake With You
Birthday Kisses
Drunken Liar
Raging Bullets
Music to My Ears
Breakdown
The Fanciest of Parties
!Important!
Your Second in Command
Bloody Rose Petals
Recovery
Not Discontinued
Choices

A Simple Rose

729 20 3
By lializzzz

I apologize in advance.

It's' been a few days, Kokichi. I miss you a lot... we all do. I wish you hadn't taken your own life, I wish I could've helped! But, I do know that you never would've let me help. I still love you, and I'm not mad. I never was. That's why I'm sitting here right now at your gravestone. I'm glad your wishes included, 'Future husband of Shuichi Saihara'. It really meant a lot to me. I haven't really stopped loving you. I can't seem to get over you. I want to see your beautiful smile again, and your big purple eyes again... just one more time.

I miss you so much, but I have something here. I was going to give this to you the night you were found, but I never got the chance. Here's the purple rose that made me think of you. It's a little wilted now, my apologies, Kichi. You always meant so much to me, sweetheart. Your laugh was intoxicating, and I could never stay mad, even when you pranked the living hell out of us. I won't lie, I did get a little kick out of when you played the cupcakke song deepthroat during Kaito's science presentation. I miss laughing like that... I miss kissing you, holding you, laughing with you, and most of all I miss our love. I choose to believe you still love me, just in another place.

Well, Kichi, I have to go now. I love you, and I'll never foget you...
           -Sincerely,
Your beloved Saihara-chan

I leave the note with the rose before standing up. I walk forward a few steps, wiping my tears before feeling a slight breeze on the back of my neck. I turn around quickly only to see the rose gone, and the note sticking to the gravestone. Kokichi?!

I fall to my knees, and start crying again. "K-Kokichi." I cry, kneeling in front of his grave stone. "You're here... I love you so much. Please come back... come back, please!"

"Please, I need you. I'll always need you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 3.7K 40
SHUICHI SAIHARA X KOKICHI OUMA ONESHOTS. COMPLETETED ONE SHOT BOOK. NO LONGER UPDATING. I OWN NO CHARACTERS WITHIN THIS.
129K 2K 65
Just a bunch of Saiouma Oneshots WARNING THE FIRST FEW ARE TRASH
7.4K 183 10
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ'๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ... ๐™‚๐™‰ (๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง-๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ก) ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ Whoo...
18.6K 427 18
-READ "THANK YOU" CHAPTER- - [COVER ART BY heibon.hiroo] Some oneshots of one of my favorite comfort ships from Danganronpa lol I was thinking of doi...