Helluva Boss: Heroes From Hel...

By Nexaverse

Y/N L/N is a young straight Imp demon working with good old Blitzo and the rest of the team. He later tells t... More

(Y/N)'s Biography😈
Pilot🤩
Dream💭
Memory💗💓
Demons vs Humans🔪
Hero from Hell😇
Loo Loo Land🤡
Reunion Part 1💖
Intermission📺
Reunion Part 2💘💗
Mythological Creature🦄 (Apple Short)🦄
Super Smashing Visit👼🎮
Camping Surprise🎒⛺
The C.H.E.R.U.B: Part 1👼👼👼
Intermission 2🌎
The C.H.E.R.U.B: Part 2😠😠😠
Successful Surgery 😷 (Kiki Short)👩‍⚕️
VENGEFUL AMBUSH!😈🔪
Prank War (Ace Short)😜
Intermission 3🍋
Escaping "OLD" Old Family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦(Milky short)
The Harvest Moon Festival🌕
Intermission 4🤩
Today is 9/11. 🇺🇸
Escape Part 1🚙⚔️(LEMON)
Escape Part 2🏍
The Warning😱
The Bath🛀🏾 (LEMON)
Operation: Break Addiction🥃
Absent😷🛌🏾 (LEMON)
Intermission 5🙂
Chaotic rescue😡😈🩸Part 1
Chaotic Rescue😈⚔️🩸Part 2
New DC Traliers🎬🎥📽
🎃Halloween🎃
The Confession💗 (NSFW)
Season Finale
Proposing Delay💍
🤜Round Begin!🤛
Verosika Mayday: Civil War🤼‍♀️
Verosika Mayday: Infinity War🤼‍♀️
Bonding with the Enemy👯‍♀️
The Sexual Gift🎁 (Coco Short)
QUESTION TO READERS
Truth🕊
HAPPY NEW YEAR
A Chaotic Party🥳(Part 1)
A Chaotic Party 💣Part 2
Problem with Love💗 (Kat Short)
The Happy Accident on Valentine's Day (LEMON)
Ambush🪤
Holy War Part 1🪖
Valorant vs Fortnite🔫🗡🪄 (Josh Short)
Holy War 🫂 Part 2
Holy War 🦸🏽‍♀️🦸🏿‍♂️Part 3
Y/N L/N v.s. Cletus
Epilogue
Question to Readers

The Birthday🎂 (LEMON)

8.2K 54 21
By Nexaverse

Verosika and Y/N were in bed in their underwear, sleeping peacefully, as the red sky flew above the whole mansion. Y/N woke up first as he thought to himself. He later looked at Verosika who was out like a light.

Verosika: 😴😴

He reached his hand out and rubbed his hand on her soft, pink skin. He later kissed her on the forehead as Verosika responded to the feeling in her sleep.

Verosika: Mmmm...~

A few minutes later, Verosika woke up and saw Y/N with a confused look as he stared down.

Verosika: Hey...

Verosika placed her hand on Y/N's shoulder. Y/N felt her touch and looked next to her.

Verosika: You okay...?

Y/N: Yeah. I'm just thinking about what happened. Cletus... The Agents...My mother is alive...and my dad's message...

Verosika: I know it's a lot to take in, but look on the bright side. Soon You'll be able to see your mother again.

Y/N: Yeah...Do you think she remembers me?

Verosika: She's your mother. Of course, she'll remember you. Plus I get to see her as well.

Y/N: Let's hope she accepts us as a couple.

Verosika nodded. Her face soon turned too serious.

Verosika: Y/N, there's something you should know.

Y/N: What?

Verosika: When they kidnapped me, it was Cletus who captured me, not the Agents.

Y/N: It was him???

Verosika nodded yes.

Y/N: Figured as much. He knows magic and they don't. It was pretty obvious that he was working with them.

Verosika: We don't know if he is working with them or they're working for them.

Y/N: Yeah... I just want to say. I'm very proud of you that you accepted Blitzo's apology.

Verosika: Yeah... He's not all bad. He just... Doesn't have to be a jerk to people all the time.

Y/N: Moxxie told me that he even admitted himself that he was indeed a jerk.

Verosika: Really?

Y/N: Yeah. Looks like he's trying hard not to be an asshole anymore.

Verosika: That's nice.

Y/N: On my dad's message, it said that name, Leslie Tucker. Ring a bell?

Verosika: Nope. I haven't heard of anyone named Leslie Tucker. Are you sure it's him?

Y/N: If I want answers to why he killed Dad, then yes.

Verosika: (sighs) Another reason why I love you. You always focus on the task at hand.

Y/N: Aww...Thanks, Vee.

Verosika: Don't thank me. It's us. Wait a minute...

Verosika began to look at Y/N suspiciously.

Verosika: Something feels wrong here. You know something don't you?~

Y/N: I don't know what you mean.~

Verosika: There's something about today that you know of. What is it?~

Y/N: it's just a normal day, Vee. Nothing special.

Verosika: Y/N, Are you...hiding something from me boy?~

Y/N: Nope. Why?~

Verosika: I can tell when someone's lying. Are you gonna be a good boy and tell me, or do I...have to punish you again?~

Y/N: Give me your best shot, "Mommy"...~

Verosika: (giggles) Very well...~

(NSFW STARTS HERE)

(LOOP THIS SONG PLEASE)

Verosika put her lips into Y/N's. They made out for several minutes until Verosika got off of him and moved away from him. She began to take off her underwear and be completely naked once more as Y/N did the same. Y/N crawled to her and they both kissed once more. Verosika began to make both of them move up and down in the middle of the bed.

Verosika/Y/N: (sighs deeply)~

They fell back down on the bed and Verosika began to massage her breasts in front of Y/N. Y/N moved to her and put his mouth on her breasts. He began sucking on them and began to turn around so Verosika could suck on his nipples. They kept sucking until liquid came out of both of them. They let go and kissed again. They moved back and began to do a Cowgirl Sex position. Verosika opened her vagina with her hand as she planted herself into Y/N's member.

Y/N/Verosika: Ahh...~.

Verosika began to move up and down as she looked down on Y/n who looked at her with a smile. She smiled back as he got up and they kissed as they grinded. They later hugged each other as Verosika began to lick Y/N's skin. Unfortunately for them,...

(RIIIIIIING)

Y/N: Should we...?~

Verosika: (pants) No... Stay with me... Ignore it...~

Y/N and Verosika kept fucking until Y/N felt his member going deeper into her.

Verosika: AHH...AHH. I'M CUMMING...I'M CUMMING!~

Y/N: I'M CUMMING TOO!~

Verosika: GO FASTER! FASTER!!~.

Y/N moved faster and faster as they both looked into each other and put their tongues into each other. They massaged each other as the saliva fell from their mouths.

Y/N/Verosika: AHHH...ah...ah...~

They finally lost energy as they ejaculated inside each other. Verosika then tackled Y/N and began to sit on his face. Her vagina was so close to Y/N's face.

Verosika: I believe your breakfast is getting cold.~

Y/N smirked as Verosika smirked back. She lowered herself and Y/N began licking Verosika's vagina.

Y/N: (moaning)~

Verosika: Mmm...I love your tongue...~

Y/N continued sucking Verosika's vagina. He began pushing his tongue deeper into Verosika's vagina and tasted Verosika's insides. He paced his hands on Verosika's breasts as Verosika moaned in pleasure.

Verosika: (moaning)~

Y/N kept licking until he felt liquid coming out of Verosika's vagina and into his mouth.

Y/N: Mmm...That was a good breakfast...~

Verosika: Mother knows best...now come here. Mommy's hungry too...~

Y/N got up as Verosika moved off his face and the two kissed again. Verosika went to Y/N's member and stroked it making it long and hard again. Y/N put his head on Verosika's breasts and began kissing and licking them. Verosika stroked faster and faster to the point she felt liquid coming out. She took it and placed it on her lover's chest. She then licked it and then kissed Y/N.

Verosika: Can we...fuck all over the room...~

Y/N: Yes...~

Verosika laughed as she got Y/N off the bed and Y/N pinned her to a wall. They kissed roughly and rubbed their hands across their bodies. Y/N was then pinned against the wall and Verosika licked her lips.

Verosika: I always wanted to do it this way.~

Verosika kissed Y/N's chest until she got to Y/N's member. She stroked it and kissed the sides. She later shoved it into her mouth. She sucked it and licked it again and again. Y/N was an absolute pleasure.

Y/N: Ahh...Ah..~

Verosika: (giggles)

Verosika looked up at Y/N with her tongue out and lustful eyes.

Y/N: AHH...!!~~

Y/N ejaculated and the majority of the liquid fell on Verosika's face. Verosika began to lick the juice from Y/N's member.

Verosika: You wanna go back on the bed?

Y/N: Lead the way, my love...~

Verosika led Y/N back to the bed and the two kissed once more with Y/N on top. Verosika moved deeper in the bed and opened her legs for an Eagle Sex Position.

Verosika: 🎵My girl's waiting...🎵~

Y/N smirked as he stroked his member at the sight of Verosika's beautiful and majestic body. He brought it to Verosika's vagina as he got on the bed and slowly shoved it in.

Verosika/Y/N: Ahh...~

They moved back and forth, feeling the pleasure rise in both of them.

Verosika: My GOODNESS Y/N! Your boy is so good in me... My girl loves it!~

Y/N: My member loves your vagina. It's as beautiful as you are!~

Verosika: 🎵Less talking and more kissing...🎵~

Y/N leaned forward and kissed her. Y/N then played with Verosika's breasts as he kissed them and licked them.

Verosika: Ah...AH...If...If you're too rough...I won't hold back...!~

Y/N: I thought you liked rough...~

Verosika: You know me so well...~

The two demons continued having sex. They could feel the blood inside them heating up as the liquid got close to the exits.

Verosika: I...Y/N...I'm ABOUT...CUMMING!!!~

Y/N: ME TOO...I'M...I'M CUMMING!!!~

Verosika: KEEP GOING! I LOVE YOU!!!~

Y/N: I LOVE YOU!!!~

They moved faster and faster...

(RIIIIIING)

Verosika: IGNORE IT!! WE'RE SO CLOSE!!!!

Y/N: IT'S BIG!!

Verosika: AH...AH...AH...AH...AH...!!~

Y/N: AH...AH...AH...AH...AH...!!~

Verosika/Y/N: AHHH...ah...!!~

Lots of liquid came out the both of them and overflowed their insides. It dripped on the bed and the two demons could barely move.

Verosika: I think...I found the--NOPE! NO! Not gonna say it!~

Y/N: Oh you're not?~

Verosika: Make me change my mind... if you can.~

Verosika turned around to show her ass. Y/N moved and began to shove his member inside her again but...

Verosika: Uh Uh Uhhhh~. I wanna do something~.

Y/N: What do you have in mind?~

Verosika showed off a seductive smirk as she began to put Y/N's member between her legs right beneath her vagina, and Y/N wrapped her arms around her stomach. She later wrapped her hands on Y/N's ass and grabbed it. She looked back at Y/N.

Verosika: Sway with me...~

Y/N: ~Yes Ma'am.~

Y/N and Verosika began to move in unison back and forth on their knees.

Verosika/Y/N: (panting)~

Y/N: So what kind of position is this?~

Verosika: We can call this the "Mayday" Sex Position. The woman has to tighten the male's member with her legs and the male has to massage the woman's breasts. We just dance on our knees, sing a little, and massaged each other until we are ready to fuck some more.~

Y/N: I love it. Good thing I'm the test subject~

Verosika: I know you are...now then, may I have this dance?~

Y/N: Yes...~

They both moved again and again.

Verosika: I'm never leaving you Y/N. You are the only one who showed love to me...~

Y/N: Yep...I told you I'm not leaving you. I'm staying with you... forever...~

Verosika: A good little boy having sex with a bad little girl... I love the match. I'm staying with you as well... Nothing will tear us apart.~

Y/N: OH! I almost forgot!~

Verosika looked at Y/N, confused.

Verosika: What?~

Y/N used his sorcery to open the curtains at the window. Verosika playfully slapped her hands on Y/N's shoulders, giggling.

Verosika: (giggling) Y/N! WE CAN'T HAVE PEOPLE--!~

Y/N: Who's watching?~

Verosika looked and saw an ice sculpture of both her and Y/N in like medieval clothing. Verosika's eyes filled with happiness.

Y/N: I found an ice cube and sculpted it without any of my powers. You always had a heart for medieval romance so...

Verosika: Oh my goodness...Y/N, it's amazing, but why did you--?

Y/N: Did you forget~?😏

Verosika looked at Y/N, confused😕. Y/N laughed🤣 as he pointed at the corner of the room.

Y/N: Why do you think Apple and the others got these presents?

Verosika: You...!~

Y/N interrupted Verosika with a kiss.

Y/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!~

Verosika's smile spread across her face as she smashed her lips in Y/N.

Verosika: (kissing) THANK YOU Y/N! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!~

She moved her head back and she led Y/N's hands to her breasts and they both massaged them. Y/N then moved his hand to Verosika's vagina and began fingering.

Verosika: (panting/moaning) Yes...Yes...YES...YES RIGHT THERE!!~

Verosika moaned in pleasure as Y/N kept making love to his girlfriend. He got some liquid out of Verosika and shared with her. The two demons licked the liquid off the fingers and looked at them.

Verosika: (moaning) Sing to me again Y/N... I wanna hear your voice.~

Y/N nodded and began to sing a song he knew.

Y/N:
🎵You're the sky that I fell through And I remember the view whenever I'm holding you.~🎵

Verosika knew the song too and began to join in. They both swayed from left to right as they sang to the beat.

Verosika:
🎵The sun hung from a string, looking down on the world as it warms over everything.~🎵

Y/N and Verosika began to straighten their arms as they extended straight and the fingers tangled each other.

Verosika/Y/N:🎵Chills run down my spine, as our fingers entwine and your sighs harmonize with mine. Unmistakably, I can still feel your heartbeat fast when you dance with me.~🎵

Y/N:🎵We got older and I should've known~/Verosika:~🎵Do you feel alive?~🎵🎵

Verosika:~🎵That I feel colder when I walk alone.~/Y/N:~Oh but you'll survive.~🎵🎵

Verosika/Y/N:~🎵So I may as well ditch my dismay. Bombs awayyyy. Bombs Awayyy~.🎵

Y/N:~🎵Circle me and the needle moves gracefully.~🎵

Verosika:~🎵Back and forth, If my heart was a compass, you'd be north.~🎵

Y/N:~🎵Risk it all, 'cause I'll catch you if you fall. Wherever you go,...~🎵

Verosika/Y/N:~🎵If my heart was a house, you'd be home.~🎵

Verosika lifted her arms and brought herself to Y/N and kissed him again as they both felt Y/N's member straightening again.

Verosika: Your member's ready, baby...~

Y/N: Your vagina's ready, babe...~

She looked down and got on all fours. She moved her hand down and opened her vagina. Y/N, without hesitation, rubbed the tip of his member on her, teasing her. He then shoved it side and they were both doing the Doggystyle pose again. He shoved his big member into Verosika.

Verosika: (shoved) T-Thank you Y/N, f-for the b-birthday present...~

Y/N: (panting) T-That's not the only p-present.~

Y/N pointed to the kitchen to see a cake.

Y/N: Your favorite flavor.~

Verosika: Thank y-AHH!...Mmmmm...~

Y/N shoved his member faster inside Verosika as they moved in unison.

Verosika: (panting) AHH! AHH! I'M CUMMING Y/N! I'M CUMMING MORE!!!~

Y/N: (panting) ME TOO!!~

They moved faster and faster and Y/N felt his member going into a strange organ.

Verosika: (panting) YOU...YOU HIT MY WOMB...SHOVE IT IN THERE...PLEASE!!!~

Y/N shoved it and the member made it in the womb. Y/N began lifting Verosika up and the two leaned back, creating a Reverse Cowgirl Sex Position. Verosika could feel Y/N's member inside of her and her womb touching each other.

Verosika: (panting) IT'S IN MY WOMB! I LOVE IT!! I LOVE IT!!~

Y/N: (panting) I'm... ABOUT TO CUM VEE...I'M GONNA CUM!!~

Verosika: (panting) DO IT!! CUM INSIDE ME!!! I WANT YOU! I WANT IT ALL!~

Y/N placed his hands on Verosika's breasts and felt the nipples long and hard. Verosika placed her hands on her butt and moved the cheeks up and down. She then turned herself around and did a Lotus Sex Position. She kissed Y/N and licked his lips.

Verosika: I LOVE YOU Y/N! I LOVE YOU!~

Y/N: I LOVE YOU VEE!! LET'S STAY HERE FOREVER!!

Verosika: FOREVER!!

Y/N/Verosika: AAAHHH....Ahhh....ah...~~~~

They finally cummed in unison but Y/N's member kept ejaculating.

Y/N: Uhh Vee?~

Verosika: Yes?~

Y/N: We're not stopping the cum.~

Verosika: Leave it be, my love. Besides...~

Verosika moved in a flash and angled herself to Y/N's member as it kept spitting out cum.

Verosika: I do need my morning drink and you've given it to me...~

Verosika started licking Y/N's member and got all the cum. A few minutes later, She later moved up to Y/N and kissed him with the cum on her face and in her mouth. The two demons fell on the floor, completely out of energy.

Verosika: (panting) Was this another present?~

Y/N: (panting) Nope!~

Verosika turned around and they both kissed one last time.

(NSFW ENDS HERE)

Everyone:
🎵 Happy Birthday to you.🎵
🎵Happy birthday to you.🎵
🎵Happy birthday dear Verosika,🎵
🎵Happy Birthday to you🎵

Later on in the morning, Verosika and Y/N were eating the cake as they were chatting with the others.

Verosika: I must say guys, You really made my morning.

Apple: Make a wish, Vee!

Verosika inhaled and blew out the candles.

Y/N/Coco/Apple: Yay!

Kat: What did you wish for?

Verosika: All of us to stay together. More than friends, as a family.

Coco: AWW...!

Everyone got into a huge group hug.

----------------

It was the afternoon and people were congratulating Verosika on her birthday as she and Y/N were being driven by Vortex on the streets.

Everyone: REAPER! REAPER! REAPER!/MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY!

Y/N and Verosika were queen and king waving at everyone. Y/N received a text from his phone.

Verosika: Who is it?

Y/N: It's from Via.

Octavia:

NEED U AT THE PALACE. KEENIE & COLLIN WANT 2 TALK 2 U.

Verosika: Keenie?

Y/N: And Collin. Hmm...

----------------

At the palace, Verosika and Y/N walked down the hall to see the balcony Keenie and Collin wanted to talk. They made it but also saw another person known all too well and it pissed off Verosika a lot. It was Agent One and Agent Two with a cast on her nose.

Agent Two/Verosika: YOU!! RAAAAH!!!😡

Y/N saw both Agent Two and Verosika fight on the floor. Throwing punches, pulling the hair, and biting each other's arms.

Verosika: CALL ME A (bleep)!? WAIT TILL I RIP YOUR FACE OFF!!

Agent Two: WHY DON'T I TAKE THOSE WORDS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS!!?

Y/N walked to Keenie while the two girls duked it out with each other.

Y/N: What is it?

Keenie: I wanted to tell you and Two what happened to your parents. Oh and Ms. Mayday?

(CLATTER) (BANG) (POW)

Verosika and Two froze as Two pulled her hair and Verosika was biting her arm.

Keenie: Happy birthday.

Verosika: (mouth full) Thanks.

The girls continued their brawl. Keenie began to open a portal to the Human World.

Keenie: Come with me. Two let's go.

The girls didn't listen and continued fighting. Y/N, with a "bruh" face😒, used his sorcery to pull the girls apart. Agent One appeared and held Two while Y/N held Verosika.

Agent Two: WHAT!? YOU CHICKEN, COCKSUCKER!!? GET OVER HERE!! FIGHT LIKE A WOMAN!!🤬

Agent One: TWO PLEASE CONTROL YOURSELF!

Verosika: I'M GONNA GO CARDI B ON YOUR ASS!! BITCH COME HERE! BITCH COME HERE!🤬

Y/N: VEE PLEASE CALM DOWN!

Collin and Keenie looked at each other in confusion as Two and Verosika were cursing and trying to go Nikki Minaj and Cardi B on each other.

Collin/Keenie: (sighs)

Collin: This is gonna be a long day...

Keenie: Tell me about it.

----------------

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 27 9
So this is definitely a tale where I want to experience something, since we met the Lord of lust, I thought to make one story where the Imps meet the...
78.7K 1K 29
Randy Burnley, a young straight human male, who was adopted into the goetia family when he was a baby and was found by stella, working at I.M.P with...
5.1K 36 17
In this book, my OC will take the place as Blitzø and will follow the storyline from the show. I don't own the show, it all belongs to Vivziepop on Y...
226K 2.9K 32
Ah, Hell. Aint it a place. There are Imps, Succubi, overlords and, you, a condeemed sinner. You have been dead and stuck in hell for over two years...