secret love song // austin no...

Oleh bibbawrites

athena everey is a member of the world famous band last stop before midnight austin north is an actor what h... Lebih Banyak

♡cast♡
♡famous birthdays♡
♡prologue♡
♡one♡
♡two♡
♡three♡
♡four♡
♡the album♡
♡five♡
♡six♡
♡seven♡
♡nine♡
♡ten♡
♡eleven♡
♡twelve♡
♡thirteen♡
♡fourteen♡
♡fifteen♡
♡the album part 2♡
♡sixteen♡
♡seventeen♡
♡eighteen♡
♡nineteen♡
♡twenty♡
♡epilogue♡

♡eight♡

1.3K 19 1
Oleh bibbawrites

! CONTENT WARNING: explicit sexual content !

1 new tweet from athena

athenalsbm: i'm bored on a plane and have free wifi, let's do a q&a?

user1: what was the first and last song written for lsbm1
   athenalsbm: first was this love (written by andie and lexi), last was secret love song (written by me)

user2: where are you going?
   athenalsbm: charleston, sc!

user3: what's your favourite song on the album?
   athenalsbm: probably touch, but i have a soft spot for love myself cause of the double meaning 😂👀

user4: have you ever written a song about someone?
   athenalsbm: lol subtle, yes i have

user5: any advice for someone who wants to get into songwriting
   athenalsbm: trust the process and don't give up if something isn't quite working, just try a different way

user6: songwriter inspo?
   athenalsbm: taylor swift, ALWAYS

austinnorth55: how much longer am i supposed to wait for you 👀
   athenalsbm: i can't control how fast the pilot goes bestie

user7: whats your favourite lyric from each song
   ↳ athenalsbm: lemme just check i can spill 😂
      athenalsbm: okay i'm back let's go imma make this into a thread :)

1 new tweet from athena

athenalsbm: my favourite line from each song for yall :)

athenalsbm: 1. old me - "had to fuck it up before i really got to know me"

athenalsbm: 2. touch - "i feel like for the first time i am not faking"

athenalsbm: 3. first man - "you say "you've never looked so beautiful, you know you'll always be my little girl""

athenalsbm: 4. you're such a - (the whole chorus tbh but) "damn, you're such a, difficult little devil"

athenalsbm: 5. stand tall - "i keep on going when it's all falling apart"

athenalsbm: 6. ghost of you - "we're too young, too dumb, to know things like love, but i know better now"

athenalsbm: 7. phoenix - "so go and claim your kingdom, then slay all your demons"

athenalsbm: 8. love myself - "pictures in my mind on replay, i'm gonna touch the pain away, i know how to scream my own name"

athenalsbm: 9. secret love song - "every time i see you i die a little more"

athenalsbm: 10. next - "so move your hips, i'm callin' dibs"

athenalsbm: 11. this love - "you know how to fuck me up then make it okay" (purely cause theres a pause after fuck which i always giggle at cause it sounds like andie's saying "you know how to fuck." thats all)

athenalsbm: 12. perfect harmony - "we're heaven on earth, melody and words"

athenalsbm: 13. the cure - "this happiness was always inside me."

1 new tweet from athena

athenalsbm: okay yall i gotta go i'm laaaannndddiiinnggggggg
@austinnorth55 your ass better be here to get me

austinnorth55: my ass (and the rest of my body) is standing at the gate like a weirdo

❁❁❁❁❁

athena thanked the flight attendants as she exited the tunnel, spotting austin awkwardly waiting off to the side in an instant.

his face lit up in a grin when he noticed her, rushing over to meet her halfway, pulling her into a tight hug.

"god i missed you." he said, his voice muffled by her hair.

"i missed you too." she grinned before lowering her voice to barely a whisper. "i wish i could kiss you right now."

"i know." he sighed, letting her go. "let's go quickly then, i don't want to have to wait much longer."

athena bit her lip, an idea popping into her head.

"actually i kinda need to go to the bathroom." she said.

"no worries." he smiled, trailing behind her as she headed towards the bathrooms, only realising what she was up to when she grabbed onto his wrist, quickly pulling him into the unisex toilet cubical.

"we're gonna get caught." his eyes were wide. athena grinned.

"all part of the fun, right?" she said, eyebrow raised, before pushing him back against the wall to crash her lips against his.

"missed you." she mumbled against his lips, her hands tangled in his hair.

"i missed you too." he replied, hands on her ass. "i missed this."

she pulled him back in, their lips fitting together perfectly, bodies grinding against each other.

"wait. if we don't stop now i don't know if i'll be able to stop." austin admitted, pulling away from the kiss.

"fine." she sighed, placing one last kiss on his lips.

"later." he promised.

"holding you to that." she replied, straightening up his hair from where it had been messed up by her fingers.

and once they were presentable the duo snuck out of the cubical, both silently praying that no one around noticed them or recognised them.

❁❁❁❁❁

tagged: austinnorth55, drewstarkey, rudeth, hichasestokes, jonathandavissofficial

tagged: abirodriguez

tagged: madelyncline, madisonbaileybabe

♥ liked by obx and 2,305,266 others

athenaev chilling with my new best friends nbd

view all comments...

user1 the lsbm x obx crossover i didn't know i needed

user2 you should write a song for obx
athenaev omg that would be so fun

user3 HOW DO YOU KNOW THEM
user4 she's dating austin lol
user5 they're not dating until they say they are
user4 sis it's obvious, just friends wouldn't fly from la to charleston to hang out
user6 you don't know that

austinnorth55 not gonna lie i'm a bit jealous that i have to share you now
athenaev don't worry aussy i'll always be yours first x

lachiemck i see how it is, replacing us with new actor friends
athenaev i'm so glad you understand
liamkennedy we don't need you anyways
andiecal speak for yourselves
its.lexi.k yeah i agree with andie
athenaev ha

❁❁❁❁❁

"hey can i ask you something?" austin questioned later that afternoon, the two of them curled up on a loveseat on the balcony of austin's apartment he shared with drew and abi.

"yeah what's up?" athena replied. austin bit his lip nervously.

"will you be my girlfriend? i had this big plan with a romantic dinner and expensive wine and i was gonna make it perfect, but honestly, nothing is more perfect than right now." he rambled.

"i would love to be your girlfriend." she grinned.

"time to drop the alleged." he joked, a massive smile on his face. "it's getting a bit cold out here, you wanna go back inside? we can order takeout and watch a movie? i can kick drew and abi out."

"no don't, i like spending time with them. it can be like an unofficial double date." athena laughed.

"i like the sound of that." austin grinned, leaning in to connect their lips in a gentle kiss, before dragging her back inside, finding abi and drew laying on the couch together, staring at abi's phone as a tiktok played. they looked up when they noticed the pair enter the room, pausing the tiktok instantly.

"well?" abi raised an eyebrow.

"well what?" austin replied.

"did you ask her?" drew elaborated. athena bit back a grin.

"you guys know i have a plan." austin feigned annoyance. abi rolled her eyes.

"and we all know that plan was going out the window the second you two were alone." she said matter-of-factly.

"i hate that you know me that well." austin sighed.

"so you asked her?" abi pushed.

"he asked me." athena confirmed, grinning at the other girl's determination. .

"and?" abi prompted. athena laughed.

"i said yes." she said.

abi and drew cheered loudly and athena giggled, looking towards austin who was watching his two best friends with a slight smile on his face.

and as athena settled down on the couch between abi and austin, she couldn't help but smile at how perfect her day had been.

❁❁❁❁❁

the worst band on the planet
dee ❤️, lach 💛, lee 💙, lex 💜, thena💚

thena 💚
there has been a
new development

lex 💜
????

lach 💛
did u finally get railed

lee 💙
lach that happened weeks ago remember

lach 💛
WHAT? NO?

lach 💛
SINCE WHEN

dee ❤️
literally the night before he left

dee ❤️
where were you when we had this conversation

lach 💛
CLEARLY NOT PAYING ATTENTION

thena 💚
GUYS

thena 💚
this is more important
than my sex life

dee ❤️
did he ask you out

thena 💚
he asked me out

thena 💚
like properly, to
be his girlfriend

lex 💜
omg im so happy
for you baby

dee ❤️
same omg

dee ❤️
i'm not the only taken one

lee 💙
well actually

lex 💜
HOLY SHIT DID YOU DO IT

lee 💙
i asked kiara out

thena 💚
YES

dee ❤️
FINALLY

lach 💛
damn just you and me now lex

lach 💛
maybe we should date just to finish it off

lex 💜
haha lol

❁❁❁❁❁

girl power!
future mrs kook, the better twin, toy story

toy story
does he still not know?

the better twin
of course not

the better twin
why would i tell him

future mrs kook
what are we discussing

future mrs kook
oh wait, lexi's
crush on lachie?

the better twin
bingo

the better twin
i know he doesnt mean
anything by it but like,
i would love to date
him and the fact that
its just a joke to him
really fucking hurts

future mrs kook
aw lex

future mrs kook
it will be okay

future mrs kook
boys are dumb anyways

toy story
says the one who flew
across the country for
one literally this morning

future mrs kook
do as i say not as i do?

future mrs kook
is it dumb that i'm
kinda homesick for
you guys right now

future mrs kook
like don't get me wrong
i love being here and the
fact that i'm with aus cause
i really fucking missed him,
and his cast mates are all
incredible (and so hot) but
like... they're not you guys

the better twin
not at all

toy story
you wanna call?

future mrs kook
please

❁❁❁❁❁

athena tossed and turned for what felt like hours after getting off the phone with andie and lexi. she sighed, deciding to head to the kitchen to make a cup of tea and try to settle down. she exited abi's room, thankful to the younger girl for letting her stay in her room for the week, and had begun to head down the hallway when she noticed the light in austin's room was still on.

making a quick decision she stopped, knocking on his door and entering when she heard him call out to enter.

"thena?" he frowned, as he looked up from the script he was studying.

"couldn't sleep." she mumbled. "can i stay with you tonight?"

"of course babe." he agreed instantly.

"babe... i could get used to that." she grinned, shutting the door behind her.

"i'll be a few more minutes and then i'll be with you, okay?" he said, gesturing to the script.

"okay." she nodded, laying her head on his pillow as she observed him, the way his reading glasses rested on his nose, the light stubble on his chin, his tongue poking out slightly as he concentrated on the script, the muscles on his bare back. butterflies filled her stomach, her eyes beginning to darken with lust.

"what?" he questioned, noticing her gaze on him.

"you look really good." she replied, biting her lip.

"oh really?" he raised an eyebrow, taking his glasses off and placing them on top of the script before climbing onto the bed, hovering over her.

"mmhmm." she hummed in agreement, pushing up to connect her lips with his in a heated kiss.

"we gotta be quiet if we're gonna do anything. abi and drew are literally just on the other side of that wall, and the walls are thin." he warned her.

"i can be quiet." she agreed, grinning slightly as she slid a hand into his sweatpants, wrapping her hand around his already hardening dick. "but can you be quiet?"

"i can be quiet." he agreed breathily as she continued to jerk him off.

"good." she smiled, pulling her hand out of his pants. "lay down."

he shifted quickly, laying back onto his bed as she tugged his sweatpants down, letting his dick spring out. she settled between his legs, wrapping her hand around his dick and pumping it a few times before leaning down and taking as much of him into her mouth as she could.

"fuck." he groaned, thrusting his hips up slightly, the tip of his dick hitting the back of her throat causing her to gag around him.

she pulled back slightly before bobbing her head, hands rested on his hips to stop him from thrusting up again, listening to the moans and whimpers that he let out at the feeling.

"i'm so close." he moaned, and athena pulled away, ignoring the noises he made in protest, instead opting to pull her own clothes off, tossing them aside.

"condoms?" she questioned.

"top drawer." he replied, his eyes raking her naked body. she reached over, opening the drawer and grabbing out a condom, before tearing open the foil packet and sliding the condom onto his erection.

"want me to ride you?" she questioned, eyebrow raised.

"god yes please." he sighed, head falling back against the pillow as she lowered herself onto his dick. she began to bounce experimentally, his hands coming up to cup her breasts, thumbs flicking against her nipples.

"i needed this so bad." she mumbled, gasping as he thrusted up in time with her bounce, the tip of his dick hitting the sensitive spot inside of her.

"me too, but i didn't want to be too forward." he admitted, pushing himself up to connect their lips in a heated kiss.

"new rule." she breathed out once they pulled apart. "there's no such thing as forward."

"deal." he agreed. "fuck i'm so close."

"me too." she moaned out slightly.

"together?" he questioned, bringing a hand down to flick at her clit, the stimulation too much for athena, who could only nod as she reached her climax, moaning out his name as she felt him twitch inside of her, filling the condom with his warm seed.

she lifted herself off him, hating the empty feeling as she collapsed on top of him, exhausted.

"we're for sure doing that again before you leave." austin mumbled, pressing a soft kiss to her head.

"definitely." she agreed. he shifted under her.

"are you able to move so i can just get a warm cloth?" he asked, and she obeyed, rolling off him and onto his bed, watching sleepily as he discarded the condom and pulled his boxers on, before leaving the room and coming back with a cloth.

"you can go to sleep." he whispered, wiping her down gently. "i've got you."

"okay." she mumbled. "night aus."

"night thena." he replied.

and with that she shut her eyes, letting exhaustion take over.

❁❁❁❁❁

okay a few quick notes

1. liam's girlfriend kiara is played by sierra deaton cause i just adore her and luke together so much lol

2. i made these of what i think the band's twitter layouts would look like and i didnt know what to do with them so here you go lol, whos is your favourite? mine is lexi's its just so perfectly matched
also he/they liam 🥺 i know it hasnt been mentioned but it's been my headcanon the whole time so i'm sharing it lol

hope you enjoyed this chapter! not sure when the next one is coming cause this was the last draft i had but hopefully it won't be too long, i have a big exam next week (basically i'm at university to become a teacher and this exam will say if i'm allowed to be a teacher or not) so i'm stressing about that and writing helps me to relax so there should be some new stuff soon!

don't forget to leave a comment!

- bib x

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

13.1K 167 19
"In that moment my world falls, it can't be right. My head can't process what's going on, and I just end up hugging JJ, since we were the only ones l...
463K 7K 86
they were best friends in college but grew apart after graduation, he's a big time actor now and she's waiting tables, will they reconnect and become...
95.8K 1.1K 26
gillian cline's career is starting off strong. a new journey with unexpected turns and twists begins. what will happen when she suddenly falls for on...
18.4K 696 21
always want to play, but you never want to lose. . . . a social media/irl fanfiction jonathan daviss x fem!oc radioheadrot ! annadahlia twenty-tw...