My Once Upon A Time ♡Carols D...

By Bekahs246677

This is based on Descendents one, two and three movies with Hope-swan Jones in the story from once upon a ti... More

Interruption
VKs Come To Auradon
Running Lapses
Girl Talk
Cookie
Did I Mention That I'm In Love With You
We are Cousin's
Family Day: Part 1
Family day: Part 2
Set it off
Cast
Ways To Be Wicked
I had the pumpkin pie
Rule Book
The Isle Part 1
The Isle Part 2
The Isle Part 3
Conttilon
You And Me
Cast
Its Good To Be Bad
Pick Up The VKS
Back To The Isle
Night Falls
One Kiss
My Once Upon A Time
Break This Down
Cast
Back To Auradon
The voices in my head
The Isle Of The Lost
Rescue Carols
Saving Hope
A Happy Beginning

Coronation

171 1 0
By Bekahs246677

Coronation day the day everyone has been waiting for Ben to be crown king. I'm sitting in the carriage with Mal and Ben going to the church.

"Don't be nervous only you have to do is stand there and look beautiful" Ben said. Aww. I think they are the most cutest couple I ever seen.

"I have something for you. Is just some nerves for later" Mal said given Ben a chocolate cupcake.

"Always think. But I can't wait" Ben said eating it. So good at sharing.

"What no" Mal said ok I'm confused.

"Mal" Ben said.

"Ben, would you still say... that you have strong feelings for me?" Mal asked.

"Not sure, I mean let's give the atomic love potion a effect first" Ben said wait love potion.

"Okay, wait what you knew?" Mal asked.

"That you spelled me? Yeah I knew" Ben said.

"So how long have you know?" Mal asked.

"Since are first date. Wash away in the enchanted lake" Ben said.

"So what you been faking it?" Mal asked.

"I didn't fake anything" Ben said puting his ring on Mal's finger as the carriage stop as we got out and walked up the stairs were my mom, Belle and Adam was.

After they talked they walked away to go inside.

"Wish us luck" Ben said to Mal as one of the guards lead Mal inside as we walked in and everyone bowed to our new King.

Fairy God Mother put Adams crown on Ben's head as she holds her wand out.

"Do you solemnly swear to government the people's of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you regin?" Fairy God Mother said.

"I do solemnly swear" Ben said as Fairy God Mother turned to me.

"And do you solemnly swear to advise to new King and promise to help him make the best possible decision for Auradon as long as he regin" Fairy God Mother said.

"I do" I said.

"Then it shall be me destiny and joy to bless our new King" Fairy God Mother said but someone took the wand.

"Child what are you doing?" Fairy God Mother asked.

"If you can't make me beautiful I'll do it myself bubbbbe buddee boo" Jane said waving the wand.

"Take cover!" Adam said as Mal got the wand.

"Mal give me the wand" Ben said no she wouldn't.

"Stand back" Mal said.

"You don't want to do this" Ben said.

"Ben I said stand back" Mal said.

"I told you so" Audrey said as Mal poin the wand at Audrey making her back away.

"Let's go" Carols said as the group came up.

"You really want to do this?" Ben asked.

"We have no choice Ben our parents-" Mal was cut off by Ben.

"No. M, you don't have to do this I know you have goodness in you and I can tell you that because deep down I feel like I am trapped in a dark hole that can't escape. It's your time to do the right thing. You too E your my cousin" I said looking at M and E.

"I think I want to be good" Mal said.

"You are good" Ben said.

"How do you know that!" Mal said.

"Because I'm listening to my heart" Ben said.

"I want to listen to my heart too. My heart is telling me that we are not our parents. I mean, stealing things don't make you happy, tourney, victory and pizza with the team makes you happy" Mal said to Jay.

"And you scratching Dude's belly makes you happy who wouldn't though" Mal said to Carols.

"And Evie... you don't need to play dumb to get a guy you are you so smart" Mal said to Evie.

"And I don't want to take over the world with evil. It doesn't make me happy. I want to go to school and be with Ben. Because Ben makes me really happy. H, showed me what a big heart I have that everyone has a little darkness that can fight it. Us being friends makes me really happy not destroying things. I chose good you guys" Mal said having a fist out to fist punch.

"I chose good" Jay said bringing his hand in.

"I chose good" Evie said bringing her fist in.

"Okay, no one is going to be worried how angry our parents are going to be because they are going to be really angry" Carols said.

"Your parents can't reach you here" Ben said.

"Okay I chose good" Carols said bringing his hand in as well.

"Come on Cousin" Evie said as I bring it in as well and Ben did as well.

Soon smoke came in. Oh oh.

"I'm Backkkkkk" Maleficent said coming in.

"Go away Mother" Mal said as Maleficent laughed.

"I'm sorry. Your funny. Your really funny. Here wand me chop chop" Maleficent said.

"No!" Ben said as Mal throws Fairy God Mother wand to her.

"Bidddddeee Bubbbe-" Fairy God Mother said.

"Boo" Maleficent said freezing everywhere but wait why not me.

"What is going on " I whisper to Evie.

"Don't know " Evie said.

"Don't you want to be evil like me don't you want to be mean" Maleficent sang while taking the wand.

"Oh, someone needs to plock their nose hairs. Were should I begin I know let's start of getting rid of this perfect fit" Maleficent said taking Mal's ring.

"Excuse me, excuse me, the horns, the horns. Love is weak and ridiculous is not what you want" Maleficent said.

"You don't know what I want. Mom have you ever asked me what I want" Mal said.

"It took me years and years about being evil you get there" Maleficent said.

"No I won't and I really wish you didn't. Love is not weak or ridiculous it's actually amazing" Mal said.

"You have no love in your life" Maleficent said.

"But now I command wand in my hand" Mal said as she got the wand in her hand.

"It worked" Mal said.

"I've been felidouse give me wand, give me wand" Maleficent said.

"Hold on now maybe love is more powerful than you know" Carols said then Dude jumped on Maleficent as he jumped down Jay tired going for Maleficent seapter as she turned into a dragon.

We all run to try and hid but couldn't as Evie steped forward.

"Magic mirror show your bright light" Evie said as her mirror made Maleficent go down.

"Behind me E. This is between you and me Mother. The strength of evil is good as one to stand before five heart is one. The strength of evil is good as one to stand before five heart is one. The strength of evil is good as one to stand before five heart is one" Mal said as Maleficent turned into a lizard.

"Did you do it?" I asked as Fairy God Mother was unfreeze.

"I don't know" Mal said.

"No, no, no your mother did she strink to the love no heart so it's ity bity" Fairy God Mother said.

"Will she be like this forever?" Mal asked.

"Well forever is a long time" Fairy God Mother said.

"I believe this belongs to you" Mal said handing the wand back.

"And I believe this belongs to you" Fairy God Mother said.

"You all have passed goodness class" Fairy God Mother said as M and E highfive each other.

"Biddde Bubbbe boo" Fairy God Mother said unfreezing everyone.

"Can't believe that's over" I said hugging Evie.

"I know" Evie said.

"Hope thank god you okay" Mom asked.

"Mom I'm okay we're all okay" I said as the gang put their arms around each other.

"So let's get this party started!" Jay said.

"Oh way, oh way, aye!" We all said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 435 16
You are bens twin sister. He is older then you. When you were younger, someone cursed you. Who is is that someone? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You will definite...
263K 5.2K 44
What if in descendents there were five worst villians. The evil queen, jafar, cruella de vil, malafacent, and the worst of all ...rumplestilkskin. (F...
30.5K 648 19
The descendant of Gaston is a vampire and struggles to keep this a secret as she is sent to Auradon
103K 2.4K 36
Based off of Disney Channel's movie "Descendants", this thrilling, romantic, comedic story will take you on a journey though Auradon and the Isle of...