Roomies | Nikki Sixx, Tommy L...

By thisboylennon

A young attractive female living with Mötley Crüe can get quite interesting.... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (short)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Sorry lmao

Chapter 27

3.7K 101 52
By thisboylennon

Y/N's POV

I had been out all day, I had three job interviews in one day THREE. And I could already tell I wasn't getting any of the jobs.
But I needed some fucking money.
The boys were making some income off of their music but not a lot, not enough to pay for all that we needed.

Life had been hectic. I was searching for a job more stressed than ever and my mind kept wandering back to Nikki, it felt so strange... I'm broke, and having boy problems. All was not well.

I was driving home, exhausted and ready to curl up in bed and fall asleep. I turned on the radio and listened to some Van Halen, trying not to fall asleep behind the wheel. 

Tommy's POV:

We just finished a quick practice in the living area, I finally got a new drum kit and we set in up on the corner of the apartment, we brought out the amps and  and had everything set up, it was a good practice, Nikki pulled out a couple new songs and showed us.

After we said our goodbye to Mick, I twirled my drumstick in my hand, tossing it up in the air hoping to catch it, but I threw it too high and it punctured a hole and stayed stuck up there  in the ceiling. Causing us to hear our upstairs neighbours stomp at us to keep it down.

"Fucking dumbass." Vince said, annoyed." 

Nikki who was standing facing me, messing around with his bass, lifted his head up to look at the stick, laughing.

"Hey! You're the one who decided it would be a good idea to jump up on a GLASS table last night." I said gesturing to the shattered table we hadn't bothered to get rid of, or even try to clean up the mess at all.

"Hey! I was drunk okay! You did THAT, sober." He defended, pointing up at the hanging stick.

"Pfft whatever man." I began.

"YOU thought it was a good idea to bet on Y/N. you thought of that sober didn't you." I continued.

Vince scoffed, and Nikki looked between the both of us raising his brows, having an expression I could only explain as internally saying: "daaaamnnn"

"Huh?" We heard from the other side of the room causing us all to whip our heads towards to door.

Nikki was the next one to talk.

"Oh shit... Y/N"

—————-

Nikki's POV:

"You guys "bet" on me?" Y/N asked in a confused tone.

Shit.

The room went Silent.

"What was the bet?" She asked stepping further into the living area.

We all looked to each other, none of us wanting to speak.

"Well??" She said.

After a few more seconds of silence, Tommy was the one to speak, his face looking nervous and guilty.

"Well.... see when you first got here we all kinda... well ya know" Tommy stuttered.

I sighed painfully at his inability to speak and stared to speak myself.

"Y/n..... we bet 200 dollars on..... who could sleep with you first." I said looking her in the eyes. I felt pure guilt. I never felt right about this bet. I can't believe I still went through with it.

I felt my heart break as I watched her face. It went from curious to the look I can only describe as sheer astonishment. Like she couldn't process what I had just said.

"You... you what?" She asked.

"Y/N we're really sorry.... it's was stupid." Tommy adds.

But she didn't respond.

Vince had stayed quite this whole time. He sat, sunk into his chair. Not making eye contact with anyone. I could see the guilt on his face. He was the one who "won the bet." He got his 200 dollars. And for the first time, he wasn't proud of his win.

"Y/N" I began but she stopped me.

"No. I- I thought I could trust you guys.... my roommates, my friends...." she shook her head, mouth slightly open, unable to find more words.

"But all you wanted to do was... was sleep with me?" She asked.

"No Y/N it's not like that" Tommy said.

"But it is like that.... Tommy I.... I... I wouldn't have expected anything like this from you... you were so sweet to me.... was it all just... to get me in bed???"

"NO NO! of course not Y/N  I love you, you're one of the best friends I've ever had!" He defends himself, standing up from behind his drums, waving his hands to express what he's saying.

"But you went through with the bet.."

Tommy looked down to his feet, no longer know what to say. And Y/N had tears in her eyes, clearly disappointed, and disgusted with us.

"Nikki..." that's when she started to cry.

I shut my eyes tight, guilt overcoming me.

"I told you... I-I told you..."

Flashback

-
"You know.. I don't think I've had a guy ever actually fucking care about me. Guys seem to just... pretend they care until they get what they want out of me.... then once I trust them enough to give it to them... they just fuck right off." She said looking down. I could tell she was about to cry.

That's when I spot a tear falling from her eye.

"Hey..." I start in a concerned tone.

"Hey don't cry." I say, pulling her to my chest, wrapping my arms around her now shaking frame.

I hold her tightly and let her cry. Not caring about the tears soaking through my shirt.

"It's okay..." I whisper softly in her ear,

She continues to sob.

End of flashback

"You did exactly what I was afraid of...."

"No Y/N please, I'm sorry I just- ".

"Don't nikki...."

"Vince?" She starts.

Vince looks up from his lap for the first time throughout the conversation.

She stares at him for a second.

He doesn't say a word. Just looks down, biting his lip, with a look of pure shame.
He looks back up again when he hears Y/N start walking away. She walks to the door, but. Instead of leaving, she grabs Vince's jacket.

Vince quickly stands up wide eyed, watching her. She searches the pockets of his jacket aggressively, she was fuming.
She grabs his bag and starts digging through it, Vince runs up to her and grabs her arm to halt her movements but she shoved him away.

"Y/N come on." He says.

She doesn't answer.

She looks back up, and in her hand, a stack of cash. 200 dollars.

"Are you fucking kidding??" She asks.

Vince swallows nervously and tried to speak but no words came out.

Tommy and I now sat on the couches not knowing what to do.

"Ya know what I... I can't be here right now." She says

"Y/N please." Tommy says.

She doesn't answer, she throws the money to the floor, shoves Vince away, to the point his back slammed against the wall, and walks out the door.
Tommy got up to go follow her, but I grabbed his arm pulling him back down.

"Just let her go man... she doesn't want to see any of us right now."

A/N

This kinda sucks, sorry I feel like I'm losing this story 😭😭 this is something I wrote when I first starting writing this book, I've already planned like how I want it all to end up and I have other chapters Half written I just need to figure out how to make them better. I hope y'all liked this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 80 18
"Mickey im 19 years old now, my father died at seven and a half, i dont want to live in a hole anymore." MOTLEY CRUE FANFIC!!
34.6K 970 67
Just a collection of one shots with the forever beautiful and sexy, Nikki Sixx. I WILL be taking requests for this book, so if you have an idea plea...
19.3K 592 21
Meeting Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee was a coincidence. Being friends was a choice. But falling in love with them both was beyond your control. Or A rew...
122K 4.2K 116
Ryan McAllister meets Nikki Sixx in rehab in 1988, instantly feeling a connection. Neither of them know how much they share in common or what's to co...