Asgardian Goddess of Beauty a...

Da Arty_Arjay

*BOOK 1 of the Asgardian Goddess of Beauty and Battle series* Currently being edited. Rosalie woke up in a mu... Altro

Author's Note
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
Edited Edition
Part 1, Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four

CHAPTER 20

22 4 3
Da Arty_Arjay

The museum had disappeared. The officers weren't present. All my surroundings had changed.

There was the throne room and that young girl and boy again. They were running towards the throne. I followed suit and kept them in view.

The young girl ran up to the throne and situated herself on the King's lap. The little boy ran to the Queen on the side. The little girl twirled her fingers in between her Fathers brown beard. She had rolled her eyes at her brother when he went to their mother in a fit of anger.

The king spoke. 'You two must learn you are not to waste your time dueling. You needn't be, you're both too young. Freyr, you'll be taught how to battle soon anyway. And you', he poked a finger to the little girls chest, 'must learn the proper ways of a lady. Can't have the goddess of beauty wasted.' He smiled with pride.

The little girl seemed infuriated by her Fathers words. 'But father, I am also the goddess of battle. You can't steal it.'

The king chuckled. 'Oh yes I can little one. I have the power to banish and strip you of all your powers.'

The king started tickling the little girl as she laughed. They seemed like such a happy family. It seemed that nothing could separate their love for each other, no matter how irritated they were.

My surroundings wavered and changed. The younglings disappeared and the King and Queen seemed older.

There was a distant voice in my head. 'The years had passed by in a flash, not literally, but that's how it had felt. I was 950 years old and I was grown into a proper Lady of Asgard and my brother a Lord. We discontinued the duels we had as children as I grew a wise lady, only because my mother had forcefully educated me into it. So, that was basically the end of my Goddess of battle side, until I needed it. Everything seemed to happen so fast and sometimes I wished I could go back in time.'

It was like a replay of my thought's that I once had but don't remember.

I heard the familiar clack of heels and turned to see myself walking down the throne hall. My eyes nearly popped out of my head as I recognised everything I wore. If someone were to see us, I'd look like an exact replica, well I wouldn't blame them, that was me!

That's were I got my 950 years of age from, I had remembered my age and there I was, 950 years old. That only meant one thing though, I wasn't in Asgard for much longer.

My gorgeous white and gold gown flowed obediently behind me and I beamed a most respectful and ladylike smile to anyone I passed. When it came to the King and Queen, my parents, my smile was full of love and care.

My other self opened their mouth to speak, but her words were instantly snatched. Many heavy armoured footsteps thundered through the throne room. She turned on her golden shoed heel as did I. I saw a masculine, but kind and gentle looking man. He led a crowd of armoured men into the hall.

He looked rather similar to the young boy, and I assumed he was the brother, our brother, Freyr. He had a look of war envelope his face as he ran down the throne room.

He unsheathed his strong shiny sword and came to a stop in front of the other me. Panting a little, he rested a hand on her shoulder.

He shook his head. 'I don't how or why, but we're being invaded by Titan's.'

My eyes widened in disbelief, but there was no need to disbelieve, because the guards that had followed Freyr were being slaughtered before my eyes by, what I assumed, the Titan's.

Suddenly I felt something on my shoulder. I looked to my right to see a hand placed on it. I looked up to see Freyr directly in front of me. It was as if I was now seeing my past from first person instead of watching it like a movie. Like this was my memory I had finally unlocked and was reliving.

I looked over Freyr's shoulder to see the Titan's.

They were large human giants that had tough skin of the colour purple. They weren't completely covered, but had decent leather and gold body armour. Their eyes were evil and piercing.

Freyr  had turned and readied his Dragonfang sword to deflect the incomers. I backed away to father, mother already at his side. I stood and awed at my brothers fighting skills. He was well trained.

That's when it something inside me shifted. It was incredibly similar of the feeling I got during the Battle of New York when I was destroying things and trying to inform Loki of his best battle tactic.

My body almost moved like it was an instinct to step foot into a battle.

I outstretched my arm and opened my hand widely. My sword came flying through the air, knocking a giant in the back of the head with a clang as it hit his helmet. The golden grip of my sword landed in my palm. I tightened the muscles in my fingers with fury and greatly furrowed my brows, putting my brave battle face on. I was ready to fight.

I swung the blade to the head of an oncoming Titan. His head hit the ground with a loud clash as the metal made contact with the paved floors. His body was limp, but I didn't stick around to watch it fall. I turned on my heel and lifted my sword to block an axe that nearly met my face. The blade of my sword was flat against the handle of the axe. The Titan and I fought as he pushed strongly down on my sword.

I used my battle brain and skills and slide the sharp blade down the axe, sliced the fingers of the purple hands. He cried out in such agony. I swiftly side stepped as the axe feel to the group with an echoing crash. As the Titan was weak, I kicked him harshly in the gut and thrust my sword straight through his heart. He choked on blood and fell on his knees before he became limp and face planted.

Freyr was deflecting his own opponent's, so the screams of agony, falling bodies, and dropped weapon's mixed with Freyr's clashing metal echoed loudly through the throne room.

I threw my sword through the air with such strength. It stabbed a Titan straight through the heart and pushed him on his back where he was to lay dead.

I took a quick glance at my father.

His face was filled with frustration and worry. 'Freyja, get back! I don't want you getting killed!'

I panted and yelled back at him. 'I could say the same about you!'

He had risen from his throne and made his way towards me. He readied his mighty scepter and began fighting the Titan's that approached me. He held a hand behind him to motion me away.

I ignored his gesture and fought others. I wasn't about to let my family suffer and die in front of my eyes while I stood in a room to be savoured and safe. I couldn't live with myself if I did. I had a battle side to me, I might as well use it because this was a time when it was needed.

I outstretched my arm again as my sword came back to me like a magnet. I swung it at a few titan limbs and kicked them in the gut or the head. Some were stabbed straight through the chest or in the throat. Completely beheading them was too much wasted time with the dozens of Titan's that were around. A simple stab was good enough to be sure that they perished for their acts of war.

The fighting had gone on for a while before it died down. All the remaining Titan's retreated somewhere unknown, probably to where they had arrived so they could savour some of their kind and repopulate. Smart mind you but also cowardice.

My family was panting from exhaustion, and we were knee deep in Titan blood. Guards had helped defend us but we did a fair amount of the defending for ourselves. Some of them had  unfortunately perished, but thankfully not as many as the Titan's.

I was incredibly thankful of Skad. She was such a companion of mine and she did some serious damage in a split second. A bonus was that she felt as light as a feather to me, and of course she came back to me like a magnet at my command. She never got blunt and was indestructible. It was a sword everyone wished they had, but only one can. I was currently the wielded and was so by being the worthy female I am.

The guards had gone to assist the people as they thought their job was done. That left just ms and my family.

I took a moment to examine my blood stained white dress. The gold that outlined the hem at the bottom had been morphed to a deep red. The intricate gold design lining the edge of each layer of my skirt was mixed in with the bright red. The gold fabric that wrapped around my waist and half of my front side and over my left shoulder, was torn. My hair was curled that morning and pinned back on both sides, but was probably all over the place and half unpinned by then.

I turned to my brother and father and saw their awful state. I turned to mother, her eyes wide with shock and disbelief. She had slightly participated in the battle, stabbing a couple of Titans in the heart with her black dagger. She had some witchery to her but she didn't see the need to use it in such a time as a battle. Mother had taught me trickery but I had Skad and she was my main source of weapon. I would use trickery occasionally, but that was when I wanted to conceal or reveal something.

Turning back toward the throne room entrance, I recognised someone in the distance. The Titan leader had entered the Asgard palace, declaring a stand down of my father. I had actually gone to some of the realms with my brother to participate in only a few of many wars, but that was a few hundred years ago and I recognised the leader of the Titan race from my visit.

The Titan leader eventually approached my father (mind you, it was a very long walk of the hall to actually reach the throne itself). His voice was deep and it boomed through the room.

'Njord my friend!' He was foolish for thinking such a thing.

My father retorted. 'We are of no friends Sophronius.'

When Sophronius stood in front of my father, he placed his large hand on his shoulder.

He sighed. 'You're right. We couldn't be friends. We are simply too different. I want to rule and show my power, while you want peace.'

My father spoke, fear showing a little in his shaky voice. 'What do you want?'

Sophronius chuckled. 'Why I came here to place my leadership, to show all of the great power that I possess.' He evilly smirked. 'And it started with you.'

Without another word, he stabbed my father in the heart. All but Sophronius gasped and cried at the loss.

With the sword still stuck through my fathers back, Sophronius continued to speak I his deep voice. 'When all the Majesties of Asgard have perished and most of the population, there will be nothing left but for me to have conquered this place. One by one, each realm will fall to my strength.'

He pulled the sword from my fathers dead body and let it fall. My mother cried while Freyr ran up to the Titan with a raging voice and stabbed him in the chest.

His eyes widened with such pain as he dropped to his knees. Freyr had stepped back to wait for him to die, but he was taking his time.

Sophronius spoke between breaths. 'You shoulda went for the head.' He gasped. 'For I can still do this!'

The Titan thrust his sword into my brothers heart as he cried out in horrific agony. Sophronius scrunched his face in pain and turned his head to mother. She cried even louder when Freyr's body fell and it seemed to annoy Sophronius.

I knew what he was thinking. I lifted my sword and made a clean cut. The Titan's head hit the ground with a loud thud. I noticed complete silence throughout the throne room. There was no more movement from any body. My mother's wailing had stopped and I knew I was too late. I looked over to my mothers blood looked body. Tears streamed from my eyes and I uncontrollably gasped.

All my family were gone. We all watched to see whether Freyr's rage was going to kill the Titan, but he was taken with the chance Sophronius took. My mother had unintentionally annoyed the Titan and caused her death where I tried to save it.

It was a chain of events that had happened. First my father was taken because he was the leader of Asgard. Then my brother acted upon rage and went for it, causing his death where mother's life was taken because she cried. That left me. A failure who tried to stop the death of the last family member left.

I had no idea what to do. What was best was to go to the people and see how they were.

With my sword in hand, I stood straight and calmed my tears to a soft whimper. I sniffled and wiled my tears away with the back if my hands, probably smearing blood spots in my cheeks.

I weakly ran down the throne room, avoiding the dead bodies as I veered around them. When I reached the and of the hall, I observed the view of Asgard. I couldn't see a person in sight.

With fear I raced through Asgard, passing many dead bodies. I walked to the rainbow bridge where the Bifrost was. I ran with the little strength I had left.

When I got there, I saw a Titan standing at the gateway.

He turned as he heard my footsteps.

His face and voice was stern. 'What happened to our leader?'

I blinked away a few tears. 'Gone.'

The Titan pushed down the sword of the Bifrost and opened a new gateway. He approached me with rage as I stepped back. Before I knew it he had my shoulders in his large hands.

My tired and weak body failed to fight back. All I could manage was a weak knee in the gut. He barely moved as his grip on my shoulders tightened.

He punched me hard in the head and the world started to mix and spin. My feet stumbled backwards as I felt the Titan pushed me around by my shoulders. From what I could partially see and gather, he was leading me to the new gateway that went wherever the Titan made it go to.

He let go and I felt my body sway. The grip on my sword was loosening. I felt an intense headache and a final fist to the back of my head. My body started falling as I felt myself travel downwards.

My head throbbed and my eyes fell heavy. I let them close as I succumbed to the dark abyss of nothing.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

475K 17K 38
After Loki was brought back from Midgard, he was a trial held for him to determine his punishment. For his actions against Midgard, he was to be put...
7.5K 328 51
Book 2 of the series. Book 1 is: you will be mine. An avenger + Loki fan fic After the events of the previous book Alice is now on her own. From le...
115K 3.9K 188
*** I want to thank everyone that has taken the time to read my book, I can not believe it has over 50k views! I appreciate you all so much đŸ’™ Spenc...
420 4 10
With no home to go back to, and no family to return to, she is left to face reality. A young girl, broken down, and having her family and frien...